JESUS CHRIST HE'S LOST IT

JESUS CHRIST HE'S LOST IT

Leave that old man alone user lol.

He'll be fine

>car park
>skateboard park
>baseball park

Why the hell do you call it a car park? Is park supposed to be the noun or the verb? You park the car in the car park? Or is it a park for cars? You ride a skateboard in a skatepark, play baseball in a baseball park, but don't do anything besides leave your car in the car park. Can you park a truck in the car park?

Bongs are retarded

Why do call it a parking lot?

Why are you crying about it?

Because it's a lot you park in. It's got a noun, lot, and a verb, to describe what you do there, like a skatepark.

Park just means an area of land you silly spastic

You can drive your car from the car park to your house and drive your car into your drive, then park your car in your drive.

So just because it's in front of a domicile it turns from a car park into a drive(___)?

he looks ready for a 4th loss tonight

he's gonna be out of this job by january, and he'll finally be done with football forever.

>It's got a noun, lot, and a verb
no, it doesn't

Lot is normally a pronoun. You yanks have created a new unrelated meaning for that word.

somewhere, right now, a window is going unlicked.

parking is a gerund, sorry.

kek

I park my dick in your mom's dickpark, does that make sense? Because it's a place where dicks can play and frolic to a fro, and also open to the public throughout all daylight hours.

i think it actually is a juxtaposition

>confederate states education.

I'm not meeming, he seems genuienly autistic.

haha wtf