strawpoll.me/11272090/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lamps

without a doubt

Shooting = Lampard
Passing = Scholes
Slipping = Gerrard

Scholes and Lampard played in stacked 10/10 teams

Gerrard got Liverpool to come back from 3-0 down against an incredibly AC Milan side to win the Champions League, and was made to play in many positions over his career because Liverpool had lots of gaps to fill.

Gerrard didn't have the luxury of playing in a star-studded squad like the other two (except possibly in 2009). They were all equally shit for England.

Roy Keane.

and he did it by diving

>B-bbut he was in a shit team
Makes no difference, he shared a midfield with Xavi Alonso and Javier Mascherano. He's third best by every measurement

even in 2009 all 4 wide positions have mediocre players, and Alonso wasn't even that great in that particular year.

It was basically all Gerrard and Torres, and a lot of the time when Torres was injured, just Gerrard. If they'd had the exact same season one year later, they would have finished first above Chelsea, but by then the club was collapsing from the owners.

Lamps

Definitely Lampard.

>If
>would
>but

Eh lads,has the bong national team ever played
Scholes-Gerrard-Lampard-Beckham before?

Lampard>Scholes>Gerrard

>money
>money
>money

They were 3-0 down because Gerrard got shat on in the first half, playing in midfield. Benitez put on Hamann at half time and Gerrard spent the second half playing (and diving) as a striker.

yes

never forget the starfish dive that cost Milan the CL.

do you guys think the slip was karma for his numerous dives?

Scholes was another level and the best agree...

Zinedine Zidane: My toughest opponent?
"Scholes of Manchester. He is the complete midfielder. Scholes is undoubtedly the greatest midfielder of his generation."

Ryan Giggs: I’d go for Scholesy as the club’s greatest ever player. I’ve seen him do things that no other player can do.

- Pep Guardiola
"Out of everyone at Manchester United, I would pick out Scholes - he is the best midfielder of his generation, I would have loved to have played alongside him."

- Xavi
"In the last 15 to 20 years the best central midfielder that I have seen - the most complete - is Scholes. I have spoken with Xabi Alonso about this many times. Scholes is a spectacular player who has everything"

- Ronaldinho
"I want to pass like him. Who taught him how to do that?"

Messi
"He’s a teacher we are students"

Alan Shearer
"If you ask footballers to pick out the player they most admire, so many of them will pick Paul Scholes. He can tackle, and his passing and shooting is of the highest level. He’s the most consistent and naturally gifted player we’ve had for a long, long time."

inb4 butthurt haters call these quotes fake

>let's pretend xabi alonso didn't exist
>let's pretend he wasn't better than slippy G

he wasnt

Lamps without a doubt

Huuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr duuuurrrrrrrr

>History
>Delusion
>96

Yeah, it's apparently why Scholes retired

We've done this to death before, there was a big poll and Scholes won, can't remember who came second.

Fine strawpoll.me/11272090

Stevie :)

I've noticed that only subhumans like Romanians, Spaniards, Mancs etc. that hate Stevie so it has to be Stevie.

A FUCKING LEAF

Lampard was one of the best players ever, the other two don't compare at all

>He can tackle

le statpad penalty against wigan man

>Being underage

bump

Lampard was the best at scoring, but Scholes was the best overall midfielder.

Gerrard wasnt even the best midfielder in Liverpool...

>he wasnt

>This does not slip

Liverpool 4-1 Real
Liverpool 4-0 Barca

never forget you spic

>slips

Lampard was a fat cunt and scholes was an overrated ginger twat
Gerrard was by far the best player, he was the best midfielder in the world in his prime

>Liverpool 4-0 Barca
>I evaluate friendlies
Slippy man is a loser that was always carried by better players like Alonso,Torres or Suarez

>he was the best midfielder in the world in his prime
He wasnt even the best of his team at his prime. Let alone the rest of the world

I'm not the biggest fan of Gerrard, but really? If he'd went to a larger club and sold out, he would have probably tripled his trophy tally.

yeah third best... of the three you mentioned! XD

>If he'd went to a larger club and sold out, he would have probably tripled his trophy tally.
So would have Totti.The difference was that slipping man was shit and would be remembered as a mediocre player by everyone but scources

such heart xD

>It doesn't fucking slip now
still kekking

lel

To see out a game - Scholes
To go and win you the game - Gerrard
To take penalties and do fuck all else - Lampard

Lampard.

ABLism: The Threadening 4.2

found it
I did the original strawpoll right after gerrard retired

>that moment when you realize that the more Liverpool is winning games the more ABL threads will pop up

Poor gerrard just wont get rated

don't forget to vote in the new one lads strawpoll.me/11272090

king of /grower/ master race here

>5cm flaccid
>18cm erect

Positioning = Lampard
Penalties = Lampard
Intelligence = Lampard
Set-pieces = Lampard

lel

the one with no soul

>tfw liverkek hit there mid season slump and all the LEAF and potato nigger band wagoners finally fuck off again

lampard by a mile

>I evaluate English midfielders

the answer is never deflectpard

Things never said

Undeniably Scholesy

It's got to be between Lamps and Scholes. Probably go with Lampard.

Gerrard doesn't factor in. He's a better Barry and Milner.

lol

>Messi knowing who is Scholes when he adminted that he doesn't watch international footbal.

first post best post

Scholars was a sluggish, white makelele

Easily Lampard, look how Chelsea slowly declining without him

lel

lel

>Inglunders brimming with pride when a legend says something kind about one of the lads

Small-time mentality.

All three were shit, as England did nothing on their watch.

Deprive an Englishman of foreign talent and his mediocrity is revealed.

strawpoll.me/11272090/