C'mon......I put allot of effort into that post...

c'mon......I put allot of effort into that post.....what happened to all the Americans who shit up /tdf/ with doping allegations.....now's you're time for vindication and self-righteous indignation. Team sky really are as bad as Armstrong et.al.

Bump

Quintana attack when?

I hope your sister gets molested in Rotherham tonight

That's just gaming the system.

Good luck with that. My sister refuses to visit England and is an evangelical Christian/Scottish nationalist.

Yeah....but it's still a bit cuntish to make a song and dance about being clean when you're sailing so close to the wind

>cyclists dope

Well I for one am shocked. Shocked and appalled!

Wiggins did nothing wrong. It's just the continentals getting upset that were the dominant cycling power despite it not being a popular sport over here, and a way of life over there.

>Wiggins did nothing wrong

according to the rules...ok. but morally and ethically he's on shaky ground. there's no need for triamcinolone for a bit of hayfever. his reputation is fucked

>despite it not being a popular sport over here, and a way of life over there

You eat every day, yet I'm willing to bet you do not consider yourself as a competitive eater. Your logic is retarded

Good post.
What he did was within the rules and I'm not going to go into the morals of it, but it completely destroys Sky's clean, marginal gains image and it will seriously stain Wiggins' reputation.

Brailsford would do well to speak some honesty soon.

what a bro

Nice strawman you've built there

His reputation is only shot with people looking for an excuse to hate him because he is a divisive figure. Any one with half a brain knows all elite sports people are on whatever they can legally get away with, and they'd be stupid not to be desu.

I wouldn't be surprised if GB cyclists were doping, given how >we consistently blow out all possible expectations in the Olympics, Paralympics, and pure cycling events like the Tour de France. However, if Bradley Wiggins can get away with taking steroids for sniffles, who's to say the other athletes aren't doing the same thing and still losing?

This golden age of British sport is suspect as fuck, but if >we are bending the rules without breaking them, then that means the rules need to change before we can ask the cyclists to change too.

Did he take an illegal substance? No? Oh.

Mods delete this shit thread.

His reputation is shot because he lied about his use of medication. All that no needles stuff and now a pretty pathetic attempt to excuse it.
I always liked him and still do, but he doesn't look good in this.

>massive state endorsed doping programme revealed
>hack wada files to prove muh westerner bogey man is a big cheat and muh motherland dindu nuffin
Kek what's next, the Ukrainians made their athletes do it?

>Good post.
thanks. it was a bitch having to deal with the autocorrect on my ipad.

Meh. It's all part of a scripted thing run by PR people, everything at the highest level is just a facade: movie stars, sports stars, politics, etc.

its fine

how can you trust someone who gets dubious iv injections despite having a "no needles" policy?

While Sky and Wiggo technically did nothing wrong this is an absolute PR disaster for them and their no needles and marginal gains image. Also it's ridiculous that you can get a TUE for corticosteroid injections. Anyone who's ever actually needed one knows that pretty much the last thing in your mind at that point is starting at a grand tour.

When you act all high and mighty and better than everyone else and then get outed as just as bad or even worse than others people are not gonna let you down easily. People didn't care about Armstrong using PEDs. They cared about how he went about it. There are still plenty of riders in the peloton from those days that were on just as much juice as US postal. They just weren't cunts about it to everyone else so people don't care.

>Dope
>Find shitty loophole to do so
Everyone should just pretend to need it for medical purposes then
Sounds like these doctors who prescribe marijuana for everything

Bump