NFL dying right before our eyes :^)

NFL dying right before our eyes :^)

google.ca/amp/www.forbes.com/sites/brandonkatz/2016/09/20/nfls-monday-night-football-continues-to-fall-in-ratings/amp/?client=ms-android-rogers-ca

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/brandonkatz/2016/09/13/nfls-monday-night-football-takes-a-sack-in-the-ratings/#bf1e5e38964b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>monday night football
>monday night
>monday
>mon
>m

>The average amount of time the ball is in play on the field during an NFL game is about 11 minutes.

>In other words, if you tally up everything that happens between the time the ball is snapped and the play is whistled dead by the officials, there's barely enough time to prepare a hard-boiled egg. In fact, the average telecast devotes 56% more time to showing replays.

>So what do the networks do with the other 174 minutes in a typical broadcast? Not surprisingly, commercials take up about an hour. As many as 75 minutes, or about 60% of the total air time, excluding commercials, is spent on shots of players huddling, standing at the line of scrimmage or just generally milling about between snaps.

Its all the racist viewers who are boycotting, good, we dont need them.

What were Week 1's Monday night ratings like? The two games on Week 1 had more hype built up than usual. Week 2's Monday night game sucked.

What does that have to do with anything? The game hasn't changed.

forbes.com/sites/brandonkatz/2016/09/13/nfls-monday-night-football-takes-a-sack-in-the-ratings/#bf1e5e38964b

nm says here it was down too. Although it also notes that people stream the game more. I'm streaming these games legally now with PS Vue while last year I was still using streaming sites.

>its a cord cutters lead to less viewers across the board and OP pretends its a single show that's failing

It's imminent by now, "soccer" is getting more and more popular in USA specially in the schools and nigger collide is getting BTFO
Soon they won't care at all

>Romania
>Relevant

>This obsession
this is like the fourth time you've posted this thread you canadian faggot

To be fair, Monday Night has been shit so far:
Rams vs 49ers (both shit teams last season)
Bears vs Eagles (both shit teams last season)

The only decent matchup was the overhyped Steelers vs the shit NFC East Redskins, and if I remember correctly, it wasn't the primetime game.

Now, if the Sunday ratings start to fall, the NFL should be worried.

WEW nice """""sport"""""

The delusion is real. Wait a few weeks when the fall shows roll out. It will go

>walking dead 20m
>GOT 15m
>Sunday night football 15m
>giants eagles 10m
>bengals ravens 9m
>colts jets 8m
>SpongeBob 5m
>Sunday night baseball 3m
>CSI 1m
>Simpsons 500k
>my little sawker 100k

>MNF

That trash is only second to TNF

The matchups have been garbage. What did they expect?

People still watch the walking corpse that is the Simpsons nowadays?

Tb expected, concussion ball a shit. Lads & Gents pick you favorite MLS team, It Is the start of a New Era.

>i wanna believe
You can't change facts. Keep crying.

They are dumb, I wouldn't be surprised.

A lot of times people leave on FOX and CBS after the NFL games are over. The following shows, like Simpsons or 60 minutes get a temporary boost.

doesn't brazil love the simpsons?

>shitposting this hard

What is this, your third thread now? Where are the breitbart links?

>its a huezilian thinks he understands American television

Next your gonna tell me to stock my portfolio with bananas.

el chavo del ocho is equivalent in love in Brazil than simpsons in Argentina

>Brazil

Back to the favelas Guilherme

>American """""sports"""""

who THE FUCK is this semen demon

Thank God

I can't wait for the patrician sport to rise again once the concussed brain dead die out and people can understand what's going on around them

>Leaf

Shame hockey is dead, eh.

they should just make the game shorter
in baseball too

A FUCKING LEAF

>2 irrelevant shit teams
>anyone expecting big national ratings

it seems the primetime national games the last few years haven't been very good anyway, maybe the fox and cbs networks that air during sunday afternoons have used their weight to keep high profile matchups on their channels? I don't know how such decisions are made, does anyone?

he's right, ya know?

Why are American youths such betas that they don't love handegg anymore?

It's the newest version of poverty ball. Nobody that wants to live a long healthy life and has the means to to do so have decided that using their bodies as a battering ram is a stupid idea.

>my little sawker

Nah, let's switch to rugby instead.

It's not the nfl
it's espn

espn is a fucking trash chennel that less and less people are willing to pay for it.

>watching a bunch of nogs play equipmentball
You're the real beta bud

>watching a bunch of gays run around a field and kick a ball.

no u

Someone please help
Who is she

Holy shit amerifats BTFO'd of this thread

SAUCE

Good
Stop watching negroe sports, and watch baseball and hockey instead.

The Olympics exposed Americans to a superior eggball sport

Commercial collide is on extinction watch as we speak.

>a cable show is losing viewership!!

all cable shows are losing viewers, especially E!SPN

NBC and CBS games are down too

More people are streaming. Almost half the people I work with use a jailbroken fire stick

dem rose m8s

>exposed by a meme version of a sport
quite inclined to ponder upon it eh

demi rose*

just jacked off to op's pic at work :^)

Savage

>Responding to leaf posters
>ever
Least the Aussies would be creative in some form. The Syrup suckers are unbearable; mix that with the favela monkeys, squatters from yurop, and actual cucks inhabiting the states that cry in agreement you get a steaming pile of retardation that spills all over the board.
>"""sports""" that end in 0-0 regularly
>furpuck
>apehoop
All boring and extraordinarily predictable. Keep the semen slurping down because Divegrass will never ever be relevant to Americans

>this is what Americans call "football"

What a fucking disgrace

>hourly obsessed squatter thread
It's to be expected, not everyone can comprehend human chess. Just stick to field jog and leave the thinking man's game to us.

>60%

Who's the bunda bandit?

Colombia>>>Venezuela in everything even in women

Why do they win miss universe again ? Pity?

>mfw when to inteligent to enjoy handegg

>to inteligent
Aussies everyone.

>it must be the lack of star power
>can't possibly be how we cover the game at all, making the players to be victims of evil owners and the refs are cops
>can't possibly be niggers kneeling that's silly

esjwpn + nfl

>Is there a way I can not watch it twice?

this

Which sport events have their ratings rising now?
They said something similar about the Olympics...