Create a team that could beat this

protip: you can't

seriously wtf

>PK7
>Memehimovic
>Pogba
>Ramos
KYS

>Let's put the only 11 players I know into one team and pretend I watch football

You have three center backs, one left back, 2 attacking midfielders, and four strikers.

> Ronaldo
Just won a CL title and the Euros, easily the best player in the world this year
> Ramos
Captain of the best team in the world
seems like you need to brush up on your football knowledge lad

Good meme, you put center backs at RB and LB when you have a former RB and LB at center back, made me chuckle here's your >(You)

>Suarez out on the right
It shames me that ur American

Suarez played on the right plenty of times for Liverpool because Sturridge threw a tantrum about not getting to play in the center. I'd expect Zlatan to do the exact same thing.

whoishighlyratedinFIFA.png

>i only know 11 players
>4 (four) strikers
>i know nothing about soccer
>i am a fucking dipshit

Ban American IP's from discussing soccer.

Could this team go undefeated in:

>La Liga
>Premier League
>Bundesliga
>Serie A

Just assume that they're clones or something, so they still have to face full-strength Bayern/Barca/Real/etc.

Is this a joke?
All them out of position players and no Defensive Mid

>Suarez - Lewandowski
> Messi
>Bale - Iniesta - Rakitic - Liechtensteiner
>Masherano - Godin - Bonucci
> Neur
Bale and Liechtensteiner would be wing backs ( I couldn't really think of a right sided WB so I just chose Liechtensteiner cause he used to be good)

>team accomplishments mean you're the best
t. I don't watch games
Hang yourself Paco

>ozil and pogba midfield
>four centrebacks for the defence
>that flag

Any team with a spine

>alaba
>natural cb

proxy off amerifat

Using only players that you didn't already take, otherwise Messi and Suarez would both be there.

>tfw not sure if bait or just american

Are you purposefully taking advantage of your flag to most expertly troll Cred Forums?
I must admit I'm hugely triggered.

>trying this hard
have sex

>supports robar madrid
>doesn't even speak their language
>doesn't even live in their continent

Why are chicanos so fucking stupid when it comes to football?

why did i watch that, why

Really nice job with the bait there, perfect choice of good players in a badly thought out formation with a few meme choices thrown in, and the flag is just what you need. I'd be tempted to put in a one or two more arsenal players, just to really play the stereotype of the dumb yank, but you've got the results anyway.

Done

And another one with players you didn't take

>All these American flags

What's going on here

Verratti's good and will improve but he doesn't belong on a world xi right now. Kroos, Rakitic, Iniesta and Vidal are all better

Yeah I like this one better except maybe someone other than biscuits

Liechtensteiner is still good it's just Alves is better

>This flag
>This starting XI

I love bale but neymar is a little better than him

You don't even have a single defensive midfielder in there, and are playing several players out of their true position.

This team lacks any balance whatsoever and will get BTFO by any decently coached side.

so what? Normal person taking a shower.

>Ibra is too old and slow
>Suarez is the best CF in the world, he's wasted on the wing
>Messi is Messi, but he is better on the wing beating opponents and pushing forward
>Ozil needs a midfield of 4, he doesn't have the stamina to play in a midfield of 3
>without a defensive midfielder you are going to be overrun
>your defence is really fucked up

As I was writing this I realized I was replying to bait, so well done.

Albanian kit means its gonna be easy.

Griezmann was much better. 6 goals in the Euros, most of them in the latter rounds since he was playing on the flank early on. Plus he scored twice against Barca in the CL and once against Bayern.

>pour cup of water on yourself
>water doesnt even touch the floor so much that your fat

This is retarded did you just pick the highest rated players you could find on FIFA?

You should watch him play more often. He shat on Barça's midfield in CL not long ago and has improved since that.

the a team

this team would beat that team

>Pique at RB
>Boateng at LB
>Alaba at CB
>No defensive midfuelder to allow Pogba and Ozil to create
>Ibra
>Suarez at winger

Jesus fucking christ

i forgot a GK but it would be De Gea

Alaba has played in a multitude of roles, including central midfield, central defence, right and left wing

Boateng is a capable full back on either side

Pogba is comfortable playing both in attack and defence. Pogba would play defensively which will allow Ozil to create plays for the forwards

Suarez played on the wing at Liverpool

Ibrahimovic still has the size and strength to dominate, combined with the creativity of Messi and Suarez he would be unstoppable on corners and free kicks

> ameridoop football knowledge

>ramos
>pogba
>pique and bouteng as fullbacks
>pique in any position
>özil
>ibrahimovic

Why would you not switch Alaba and Boateng that makes no sense.

>Pogba is comfortable playing both in attack and defence.

I didn't say that he wasn't, but if all the defensive responsibilities are in his shoulders it stymies his play. He needs both creative outlets (which you have in Ozil) and a workhorse or DM for him to be effective. We're seeing this at United right now, he's impotent without a well rounded midfield trio. At Juve, Marchisio/Vidal/Pirlo/Khedira allowed him to be more expressive and take more risks. No one in that midfield line will protect the defensive line which will have that midfield on its heels.

As for Suarez and Ibra, Suarez should be up top, and Ibra should be replaced with a natural winger and played there.

These players are not optimized for their positions. Don't be dumb.

My XI
---------------------Neuer
---Lahm---Bonucci---Acerbi---Sandro
-------Modric---Jorginho---Dembele
---------Berardi---Messi---Ribery

Bench
Navas
Otamendi
Guerreiro
Weigl
Koke
De Bruyne
Totti

Reserves
Fabianski
Gaspar
Tielemans
Pulisic
Ibrahimovic

I feel like having Bale would make the team a little more balanced though, since he tracks back and can provide width (while Neymar, being right-footed and a natural #10, pretty much always cuts inside).

she's kinda cute actually

>Berardi
>Acerbi

kek are you a sassuolo fan or something?

- - Ronaldo - - Suarez - - Messi - -
Marcelo - Iniesta - - Modric - Lahm
- - Boateng - - Alaba - - Ramos - -
- - - - - - - - - - Neuer - - - - - - - - - -
Manager Pep

No a fan but I do like how they play in theory.

>Acerbi
Had a good season at the back for Sassuolo and has started good this season. He's not an amazing center back but he's good enough to play as a defender for this xi since can play with the ball which is important for my team system.

>Berardi
Young dynamic winger and the main focal point of attack for Sassuolo making him a candidate for right winger for this team as I have Messi go back to being a false 9.

Cred Forums needs to watch more serie a lol it's a shit league but it's fun.

>Kahn

>Roberto Carlos
>Lucio
>Cannavaro
>Cafu

>Redondo
>Davids
>Gattuso
>Scholes
>Zidane

>Romario

How would this team do?

Pretty badly, since they're all old men.

0-0, would go to penalty kicks

>getting cUCKED by Real Madrid
>getting KEKEd by Portugal

TOP KEK GREAT PLAYER YOU GOT THERE

Hello Cristiano

switch Alaba and boateng and then switch pique and in for boateng and there you go

meant for

>The Brown on the right

He needs to be the focal point otherwise he's shit.

>De Gay