Football is finished

>against Celtic
MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI
>against Atletico

>against Malmo
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>against Villareal

>Cred Forums will still fight over which one is the goat

One of them won an trophy for his national team.

Pedro won two

confirmed for better than either of them

Messi was injured cuz

I though the national team won it for him. They literally said that.

BTFO

>tfw people still remember malmö

at least they left a mark in europe

Well they got to the final somehow.

People don't realize how important Ronaldo is in our NT. We wouldn't even qualify for some tournaments if it weren't for his goals + assists.

Oh and FTR I think Messi is more talented.

>play 20 minutes in the final before getting injured
>still raise the trophy as if he did anything important
moors will defend this

But ma insta follows :(

>eder and rui patricio nowhere to be seen
pretty disgraceful desu

He unironically did, though.

I'm not talking about what he was doing off the bench at extra-time.

>put the captain's armband back on

Well yeah ronaldo is very important and is a better leader than messi, but saying he "won a cup for his NT" is a little stretch. Patricio rui and pepe were just as or even more important

>is a better leader than messi

lol faggot

A better motivator may i say. Messi is still better footballer.

He is a better leader than Messi

Ronaldo is the most self-absorbed person on the face of the earth. I don't think anyone else's feelings or concerns have ever crossed his narcissistic mind. He is a terrible leader, his only concern is himself, his own success, and his own public image.

Ronaldo moans at his teammates when they don't pass him the ball. That's not leadership.

He's obsessed with his image.
The picture had to be perfect with him in front row center

Last year Filipe Luis is red carded for tackling Messi. If a Barca player does this to him nothing happens. UEFALONA
instagram.com/p/BKolynygq9u/

definition of autism:

>one of these players is injured at the start of the second half and taken off against title contenders atletico madrid
>the other played full 90 mins against villareal
who bothers to watch matches anyway

Is there just one romanian gypsy shit-poster who is always being a filthy fucking poo in loo subhuman gypsy on pol and sp? Your just one guy right? there isn't an army of you subhumans here right?

Oh and I forgot to add. YWNA our year this year. United are not very good.

Definition of utter sperg asspain:

He is right though.

You're about to get fucked by reality... Ready?:

"He [Messi] has scored 25 goals against them in 30 matches. No one player has scored more against Atletico in their history and Messi has scored more goals against them, than any other side."

youtube.com/watch?v=nuS4dQnlsAw

If that's not good enough for you, all-time top scorer as well in the Barcelona - Real Madrid "Clásico", surpassing Di Stefano's historic mark:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Clásico#Goalscoring

>he is a better cheerleader than Messi

Ftfy

ur messi a shit

Jesus Christ... Leadership pretty much goes from guys like Maldini, Zanetti, Baresi, Pasarella, Maradona, Beckenbauer... aaaaall the way to Cristiano Fucking Ronaldo. He's the antithesis of a leader.
He has one leadership attribute though, which is always pushing forward and wanting more. That's it, attitude, period.

Teammates play under the constant pressure that he's gonna chimp out and curse at them if they shine too much/are too greedy (by CR standars, of course, which is simply not playing for him and letting him finish all attacks).
He also consistently exposes them on defensive mistakes and tactical fuckups.
He also has gone as far as literally saying that if "His teammates were on his level, they [Real Madrid] would be on top of the table".