Most Hated?

Colin Kaepernick (29 percent)
>guy sucks, but really?
Jameis Winston (22 percent)
>crab legs and possible rape allegations make sense
Ndamukong Suh (21 percent)
>he's a thug, but has he really done anything wrong?
Tom Brady (13 percent)
>pure salt
Ben Roethlisberger (10 percent)
>sure he didn't steal crab legs and shout 'fucker in the pussy!'... but goddamn does he enjoy rape

Nig Nigton

Colin Kaepernick is a unamerican halfape that thinks america is still racist while having white adoptive parents.

Bradys 13% is justified due to not only cheating, but pulling a Richard Nixon and completely Lie about it. Brady should be impeached.

Big Ben's is pure salt.

>Kaep and Brady are hateable because they literally did nothing illegal

>the rapist got a bad rap

Shittsburgh fans.

Kaepernick is a whiny faggot. I don't have a problem with any of the others since they probably didn't actually rape anyone

you know full well that I'm a eagles fan.... it's like you are literally trying to trigger me

Brady raped the Seahawks,

Doesn't everyone still hate Jay Cutler?

Yeah but the Bears are too irrelevant to care about

Derek Carr (.3%)

>bruh

I'd call blindly believing sting operations led by the NFL and neglecting the ideal gas law either pure salt or pure stupidity.

You're not that stupid are you?

Someone calling others stupid while applying the ideal gas law to an elastic container is rich!

>The E-Poll Market Research poll revealed 37 percent of Caucasians said they disliked Kaepernick "a lot," while only 2 percent of African-Americans selected that option.

>On the other hand, 42 percent of African-Americans said they liked him "a lot."

butthurt whites

>trips outside of generals

Why is this a thing? No one cares.

meh

Kaep has done literally nothing to suggest he's "unamerican"

its true ;_;

>halfape
>america isn't racist

hmm. ok...

He's still riding the bench behind a much better white man :^]

wew child
let's hear your views on Kane and Kobe...

Didn't Kane's accusers lawyer dip from the case because she might of been lying about some stuff?

He's also done nothing that will actually HELP what he's protesting by mem-kneeling

>Vick
>still in the NFL

pick one.

>tribalism is okay for one group but not for another

Dude seriously. How could that stupid unevolved nigger believe that America is still racist? Why doesn't that retarded monkey just accept the fact that racism doesn't exist anymore? If I saw that Jungle bunny gorilla on the street I would see him as just another one of my peers. I wouldn't be racist against that ignorant coon at all.

Winston is innocent

>America isn't racist
kek
>callin Kaep a halfape while claiming racism is dead
double kek

>halfape that thinks america is still racist

this is good quality bait... already seven replies, flame war incoming. i commend you

> taking the easy bait
Kek

Achilles put your trip back on nigger. 2/2

Man ben has really dropped on that. Used to be him and Vick on top of that. Makes sense though, can you fucking believe the rape allegations were fucking 7 years ago holy shit. Feels like yesterday.