NEW YORK YANKEES @ TAMPA BAY RAYS

Tanaka vs. Cobb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w-NshzYK9y0
youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_1966vaIA
taima.tv/r/Predator_TV
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17702
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/09/21/protests-break-out-in-charlotte-after-police-fatally-shoot-man-they-say-wielded-firearm/
wsoctv.com/news/test_20160921070239/448221128
wsoctv.com/video/live-event-2
wsoctv.com/news/local/official-1-taken-to-hospital-after-shooting-in-university-city/448050164
foxcarolina.com/category/213550/live-video2
twitter.com/JimmyPrinceton/status/778766016268660737
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NEW YORK

1. Brett Gardner (L) LF
2. Jacoby Ellsbury (L) CF
3. Gary Sanchez (R) C
4. Brian McCann (L) DH
5. Mark Teixeira (S) 1B
6. Didi Gregorius (L) SS
7. Ronald Torreyes (R) 3B
8. Mason Williams (L) RF
9. Donovan Solano (R) 2B

2 in a row it is boys

TAMPA BAY

1. Logan Forsythe (R) 2B
2. Kevin Kiermaier (L) CF
3. Evan Longoria (R) 3B
4. Brad Miller (L) 1B
5. Corey Dickerson (L) LF
6. Alexei Ramirez (R) SS
7. Jaff Decker (L) RF
8. Richie Shaffer (R) DH
9. Bobby Wilson (R) C

What's the point of trying anymore?

>tfw I missed the one game that Autismo pitched well

Hopefully there's another good one today

JUST

Welp, looks like I have something to order off of Ebay

The pope wouldnt trade sanchez for trout

What was his reasoning?

>Because Sanchez is an enigmer....oghkay, he ain't just a flash in the pan, oghkaty

That both teams have too much to lose even if it works out well for their side. He also claims that if sanchez is playing at a level he can maintain, along with being a catcher, he will be the most valuable player in the majors anyway. Obviously this is just paraphrased. He went very deep into why gms would never make the move.

WOO HOO !!!!

I wouldn't trade Sanchez for Trout either. Yankee fans are finally excited about their future. It's been so long since they've had good young players

>Not Dominican, Black, or Puerto Rican

I don't think she's from the Bronx

Hey guys, just dropped by to say Gary Sanchez RotY 2016

That's Jennifer Lopez or Puerto Rican Descent and raised in the South Bronx.

Whats going on

I can't believe this Larry.

I'm retarded, I didn't even recognize her

>the offense wakes up now

HALP, HALP

>tfw the Yanks won't make the playoffs so you won't get to see the young god Gary Sanchez hit more dingers until spring

I think ROTY is a lock, Sanchez now needs to be in MVP discussion

Good evening, Cred Forums pals! I'm here to cheer Yankees once again! :D

MY WIFES SON
STRIKE OUT

>tfw miss Lexplorer in these game threads

I'm going to be pissed if Sanchez doesn't win RotY, and Tanaka doesn't win Cy Young

youtu.be/w-NshzYK9y0

From the looks of things Porcello might get the Cy Young despite worse numbers simply because of the win meme

Communication issues

Is there any chance for Yankees to get the Wild Card?

>hey mike do you think the yankees will sign edwar ramirez to help get cc's weight down?

Why dont teams intentionally walk sanchez with first open

About as good as your chances @ climbing over Trump's wall.

Possible, but extremely unlikely.

I can't believe that is still being used to help determine any pitching accolades

I seriously hope the wins meme doesn't hurt Tanaka.

I'm looking at fangraphs right now, and Gary Sanchez leads all rookies in wRC+ and wOBA. That's amazing

Did anyone see that shot of gary right there behind him there was some spray can with OC on it -- any screen caps???

Anyone else think Yankees have the ugliest wives?

Guess they just bang hot chicks on the road?

Porcello would have absolutely won it 10 years ago, but sports writers are a bit smarter these days when it comes to analyzing pitchers. I don't have any idea who they're going to choose. Tanaka, Porcello, Sale, Kluber, Verlander, and Sanchez all have a chance. Hell, I could see Dellin, Miller, and Britton getting some votes. I've heart Britton's name mentioned in particular because of his ERA, but that would be retarded.

I think that's typical for baseball.

Tex has the cutest wife by the way

Give me a roundabout time it happened and I will post

She also has a qt southern accent too

Would wife desu

I know people don't consider relief pitcher deserving of Cy Young but Britton is too good to be considered out of the discussion. He's better than any of Mariano's best years. Facing him just feels so hopeless

~10 mins ago while solano was AB

>you will never come home to a beautiful doting wife who makes you biscuits and gravy with sweet tea

Believe it or not, Britton's season right now would just barely be a top 5 season for Rivera. Going off WAR, at least.

I still think that Fulmer is gonna win the ROTY and Porcello most likely for Cy Young. If Tanaka does win anything, it could be a Gold Glove. He's pretty slick at fielding.

Tanaka's wife is cute as fuck.

Who has an ugly wife? I'm looking through google pictures and they all seem to be 7-9. No knockouts, though.

Probably a good option to wife a motherly type and rail out sloots on the road.

>Who has an ugly wife?

Is that Mad Dog?

Tanaka looks like he doesn't wanna be there again

>this inning for Tanaka

>ywn get married surrounded by christmas festivities

Here's a little food for thought for you all.

Really makes you think.

Tanaka pls.

Phew... What is happening to Tanaka? :s

What the fuck is going on?

What the fuck Tanaka?

my fucking god, i know tampa hits tons of dingers but this is ridiculous

One spray looks like a joke spray maybe.

Kay was too busy gushing about Sanchez and talking about Papa Johns pizza code to mention/notice.

>TANKnaka

Kek, I can't help but laugh at this

There goes the CY Young

How do they even measure that? Does using Scott Proctor every game make you a good pitcher?

>2 outs
>give up 4 straight dingers
What a great Pineda impersonation. Might even have surpassed the original.

This fucking game

Make you a good bullpen manager*

At this rate, the Yankees need Gary to be extra scary today.

Given how Pineda likes to pose with his cars and his clothes makes you think why he hasn't posed with any girls?

Phew...

His real name is Michael Pineda Estadísticas

>win a world series
>manage the most storied franchise in the history of all time
>get nagged at by a jewess all goddamn day and have your body go full JUST on you

>rubs palm sweat on jeans
"hi-h-hi...my name is ma-michael bu-but you can call me bi-bi-big miike"

>still drives an Escalade

2000 wants its whip back famalama

is that shnoz real?

>Estadísticas

it was big but i made it a little bigger because internet hate machine and shit

I could hit a Tanaka splitter.

>tfw the Rays announcers are ignoring the game and talking about Big Papi

I hate these faggots so much. Games being blacked out is absolute horseshit.

>tfw quoting myself for no reason because i'm so mad

I'm tired of that fat fuck. It's not just him but the way everyone is slobbing his knob when he's obviously juicing. Arod never got that treatment.

>fat shaming
Reported to the cops

It's pretty appalling how few people realize that A-Rod did the same exact shit as Papi, appearing on the same list and hanging out with the same people. I personally don't give a fuck about who roided when they were testing or handing out consequences, but picking and choosing guys arbitrarily is absolute crap. If Papi makes the HOF, so should A-Rod, Bonds, Clemens, etc.

Reported to the YouTube heroes....
If you don't know what I am talking about...

youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_1966vaIA

There are clubs somewhat exclusive to black dudes (was invited as white dude once) in Queens.

You can fuck any stripper you want and the price was low. You get what you pay for though.

Basically a warehouse brothel with a stripper stage.

Would be black hi test chicks and a dude like Pineda would be at home there.

I think Ortiz and Ramirez should be in the HOF, as should Palmerio, McGwire, and Bonds.

I think almost everyone was juicing in that era. People were suspicious when Bonds was putting up elite numbers in his 40's but when Ortiz does it they cum themselves about how elite a last season it is.

That's the gayest fucking shit I've ever seen.

They want to get away from that "YouTube comment section is da worstest place evur" meme so bad

>all this yankee butthurt

>you're a hero for getting butthurt over something that someone said online and crying about it

>Negative comments
What do they deem "negative"?

that seems pretty shitty. Seems like a way for them to get free labor though.

Saying that cutting off a 4 year old's dick is wrong

So...
The YouTube heroes get no monetary compensation?

Why would you work voluntarily?

Have you seen the reddit comments? Look what people do for internet points. It's an effective way of policing a community but is total cancer to free speech

>zero compensation

Also they went back to questioning if Arod was juicing when he wasn't having the season Ortiz is this year.

>reddit

Anyone else watching the Milo stream along with the game?

>politics
disgusting desufampai

Man she is so overrated. I wouldn't look twice at her on the street

I stopped posting pic related a while ago maybe it will get us rolling again

Phew... Brasil was eliminated by Iran in the futsal world cup! :o

SANCHEZ BLESS

>they keep pitching to Sanchez
They never learn.

THIS FUCKING GUY

7-ALLAH

WHY DO THEY EVEN PITCH TO SANCHIZE

>Sanchez

This is just crazy now

How is Gary's contract structured?

We have him locked up for at least 6 years for basically peanuts.

That's good they're not gonna need to give him a Harper style contract after this then

>18th

>My feet hurt
>Will sanchez sign a bat for me?
>I hope my mom isn't watching this game

can you screengrab when either it was Sanchez or Torreyes kissing the bat?

If I'm looking at it right, I don't think we even have to go to arbitration with him until 2020.

>tfw out of weed so just going to get hammered on Jim Beam

also dumping some of my unused reaction images bc the season is winding down

The gamethreads have been really comfy this season. Other than the Red Sox and Blue Jays games of course

is it true that tanaka is married to what is essentially the beyonce of japan?

Yeah, he's essentially the Jay-Z of Japan

>the """""fans""""" that'll flood the threads when they get better

All I can confirm is that Matsui was

I wasn't looking forward to that at first, but after this weekend I can't wait for Red Sox """""fans""""" to get a taste of their own medicine.

"fuck you" "fuck you"

everytime

>no more Godzilla

I fucking miss Matsui, bro. Yeah, his defense was fucking horrendous but I swear that pizza-faced nigga hit a HR at half the games I went to in high school.

>this is the last good year for the leafs before they go back to eternal third place

All will be right in the AL east again

Seems like everybody has a fat uncle like that

I seldom see HR crushed that high anymore

When I was a kid my mom would give me money for the subway and a ticket and I would go with the bleacher creatures. Good times and made up for not having a dad around.

same. was basically my after school babysitter. Couldn't do that as a kid anymore

A min before Sanchez rubbed #17's bat by request up and down like Jeannie for good luck. Scrubs trying to sap the Sanchez power like a succubus.

Gary then kissed his own bat to top up on bomber POWER.

Just remembered that I have this hilarious picture of a sad Rays fan after we beat them at the Stadium during the last series. They showed him on Fox Sports Sun because they wanted to make it seem like Rays fans travel to other ball parks.

any other yankee bros gonna root for the mets if they make it?

>tfw my parents used to give me a plane ticket and a game ticket after school every day to see the Yankees

Those were simpler times

One of my better friends is a huge Mets fan, and watches all of their games, so I'd be happy for him...but all of those jew faggots with inferiority complexes that shit talk the Yankees? I don't want to see them happy ever. The choices are pretty crap, but I guess I'd be okay with Cleveland/Nationals/Cubbies/Cards.

kek, just move to new york fampai

Idk man I have too many friends who are met fans. Kinda gotta pull for them, also its out of pity mostly.

Wow! Black life matter is a treding in Twitter... What is happening?

I've thought about moving up there after college, but the cost of living in Texas is significantly better so it wouldn't make much sense to move away for the time being

>Tell your friends
Fuck you, Michael Kay.
Dey din du nuffin

I get that, and I'd definitely prefer the Mets over any divisional rival, the Rangers, or any Cali team. I guess I just have PTSD back from the schoolyard, having Mets fans yell at me that Ordonez was better than Jeter.

are you telling me black lives don't matter there panama?

STOP THIS MADMAN!!!

Well, actually we just care about black people... :O

THESE BOOTS WERE MADE FOR WALKIN

How far away from Rangers/Astros games are you? I live in Orlando, so I make regular trips to the Trop and tickets are a fraction of the cost (not this series, because I have night class Tu/We/Th).

It also helps that games in Tampa are practically home games lol.

>They are finally not pitching to him

Last game you went to ITT:

For me, Evoldi was still nasty - Yankees crushed the Jays that day with Knucklememe on the mound

how did all you non new yorkers become yankee fans? to me it seems odd cause I have a shitton of friends and its only mets or yankees. A few sox fans even but they were just being contrarian and eventually stuck with it. Just weird cause I'm Yanks, Jets, Knicks, and wouldnt root for a team from somewhere else.

When I'm at home, I'm about 30-45 minutes away from Globe Life, and 4+ hours from Minute Maid

When I'm at school I'm around 90 minutes away from Minute Maid, and just over 3 hours from Globe Life

In CT you're a Sox or Yankee fan. I live right on the 50% line. I think I picked the Yankees because I thought the Yes network was better than NESN

It was at the Trop against the Rays earlier this year. I got hammered, so I can't remember if we won or lost. Either way, we were sitting in right field around the foul pole. There was a group of people in their 20s like 15 yards from us (my dad, brother, and I). One guy was yelling at Beltran and I belligerently yelled at him that he should shut his fucking mouth, "that man is a Hall of Famer!" He was a retard that didn't know who Beltran was, but my dad was angry that I was starting shit lol.

still dumping images but it's my face whenever Gary hits a dinger

My Dad was born and raised in the Bronx, so I always watched the Yankees with him when I was growing up.

Oh! There are protest in Charlotte, USA... Are you around there?

>Folding clothes with my wife, watching the Yankee game
>"Hey, what happened to that Jackie Chan looking guy? "

;_;

My dad. He bandwagoned them while listening to the 1977 world series on the radio and has been a Yankees fan since. Also, i live in a state with no MLB team so I feel less guilty following a team from a different state

>mfw my mom asked me where derek jeter was

I had to educated that stupid whore

Ahh, so that's pretty similar to me, even though both of your teams are in the AL now. I'm an hour and half away from the Trop and 3 and a half hours from Miami. I have to say that being an away fan is pretty fun.

I lived in NY for the first 22 years of my life but have lived in Orlando for the last couple of years, because my family moved down here after my dad retired from the FDNY.

Here are some live streams of the Charlotte riots Panama Yankees bro:

Taima TV LIVE Riot Watch (BEST STREAM)
taima.tv/r/Predator_TV

Charlotte NC Police scanner
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17702

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/09/21/protests-break-out-in-charlotte-after-police-fatally-shoot-man-they-say-wielded-firearm/

Last night
wsoctv.com/news/test_20160921070239/448221128

Live heli cam - no commercial
wsoctv.com/video/live-event-2

Updated news source
wsoctv.com/news/local/official-1-taken-to-hospital-after-shooting-in-university-city/448050164

Fox stream

foxcarolina.com/category/213550/live-video2

CNN reporter attacked by rioters
twitter.com/JimmyPrinceton/status/778766016268660737

Did you make her bring you tendies and a glass of milk?

>it's another three pitcher inning

I've never been to a Houston game when the Yankees were playing, but Rangers' games are always fun. Back when the Rangers were bad, the stadium was almost entirely Yankees' fans. Especially in the early 2000s

When Kay brings up WAR in front of Cone and Leiter they are conspicuously silent.

bs stat.

Phew... That's sad... Are you living in the conflict area?

You are

Playing baseball is painful.

Parents were big fans.

Of all the autism on Cred Forums, I think you take the cake.

ELITE

nice

thats fine! was just wondering tbqh

thanks to your dad for his service

go fetch me a coconut

>11-5
dont worry guise
we got betances to blow it for us next inning

This dude was having a pretty good year at AAA. Good for him.

>solano
>williams
>sanchez

And we haven't even scratched the surface of our young talent

How many relievers will Girardi use to get through the next inning?

are the rays actually charging anything for tickets these last few games?

lol Solano is like 28. The name to watch for at 3B is Andujar, but he's still 2 years away.

Jeter's new wife hottest wife.

My dad was born and raised in Brooklyn. Lifelong Yankee fan. Some reason moved to Kansas and married my mom.

Well, Yankees should win tonight! :)

>Torres, Mateo, and Andujar all coming up at the same time

I'll miss Didi and Castro, but damn.

>kaprielian
>clint frazier
>gleyber torres
>blake rutherford
theres like 10 others but im not even gonna type them all

Oh that's right, I remember an outfielder on the top 30.

Torres has a lot of potential, Andujar doesn't have that high a ceiling, Mateo might be a bust though after this year. He really needs to turn it around

Hey, pals! Do you believe that this USA president elections will be suspended?

>Marcus Thames
I like that guy

I'm beginning to worry that Mateo might bust too. The suspicions with Refsnyder are starting to take notice too.

>>kaprielian
>>clint frazier
Might see those two next year

>>gleyber torres
>>blake rutherford
Years away from the seeing them if at all

Ref said he's going to spend the offseason working on being a power hitter. He's trying to emulate Dozier. I hope it works out, if it doesn't oh well. His defense isn't good enough to justify playing everyday

Jeter's probably at this game pondering buying Rays whilst subtly applying Propecia (sunscreen) and future fixing Ray's shit. 1st on list- retractable roof stadium.

Mateo will bust my friend knows his mothers best friend. Says he has no work ethic and misses the DR.

Clint isn't ready so far but we'll see how next year goes in aaa

Yeah, I remember seeing this and thinking it's indicative of more problems. I think I read the Yankees are considering trading him which I'm ok with

In his defense, Sanchez had some attitude problems coming up too

Woohoo! Yankees won! :D Well, hope to see the same for tomorrow! See you later, Cred Forums pals!

Really? He seems so humble and a really nice guy. Girardi says he never has to tell him something twice

Yeah, a few years back he refused to do a bullpen season with a pitcher because they started JR Murphy over him. I think they demoted him because of it. His work ethic also came into question many times