/NBA/

/nba/ general

>Based Lebron Edition
>Memes lost up 3-1 edition
>they can never recover sub edition
>GSW fans are all underage casual faggots sub sub edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Da0kaCNTBsg
cbssports.com/nba/news/vegas-releases-2016-17-nba-season-overunder-win-totals-for-every-team/
thezog.info/list-summaries/
jrbooksonline.com/pdf_books/jewishsupremacism.pdf
reborn4hdlive.org
youtube.com/watch?v=d_D6M5YC_14
espn.com/nba/story/_/id/17608163/nba-players-union-eye-options-anthem-protests
youtube.com/watch?v=vXCeMk7VM48
youtube.com/watch?v=iQPtQzCM2vA
youtube.com/watch?v=lEAdLLmvP-A
youtube.com/watch?v=u2YhDQtncK8
nba.com/2016/news/09/22/nba-referees-points-emphasis-2016-17-season.ap/
miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article103660572.html
sbnation.com/lookit/2016/9/22/13025590/boris-diaw-portable-espresso-machine-grand-canyon-photo
basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/243412/John-Wall-Uncertain-For-Start-Of-Training-Camp
hoopshype.com/2016/09/17/whats-the-middle-name-of-these-nba-players/
deadline.com/2016/09/lebron-james-bill-lawrence-cleveland-family-comedy-nbc-there-goes-the-neighborhood-1201824516/
nba.com/thunder/live
nba.com/rockets/live/media-day
nba.com/pelicans/pelicans-live-stream
nba.com/2016/news/09/20/media-day-2016-livestream-schedule/
twitter.com/Enes_Kanter/status/779374924636884992
twitter.com/Enes_Kanter/status/779118596836384768
twitter.com/royceyoung/status/779378036298747904
twitter.com/DylanBuckingham/status/779379714406223872
vine.co/v/5veKZpZHlWV
nba.com/2016/news/09/23/griffin-apology.ap/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpts
instagram.com/tic_pix/
twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/status/779359797862957056
youtube.com/watch?v=kI5dCPDPvuM
instagram.com/p/BKtsRsDAMsA/?taken-by=tic_pix
sports.yahoo.com/news/paul-georges-message-to-lebron-im-ready-for-you-200023784.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Wcz_kDCBTBk
youtube.com/watch?v=bg808TlJTIo
twitter.com/APkrawczynski
instagram.com/p/BKt06heAEwc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How is it?

>posting the same image in both threads

Autism.

i would buy like 5 copies...OMG i wish this was real, i would buy all t h e m e r c h a n d i s e , i w o u l d b u y a l l t h e t s h i r t s. everything ....

I haven't been able to bring myself to buy it desu, some anons here said it's a grind and and that's the last thing I want in a 2k game

especially when your my career nigga is slipping all over the court like a cow on ice

does anyone know where to buy warrior fans tears? i want to masturbate with it. rub all their tears on my penis and pleasure myself to the thought that the memes lost up 3-1 in the finals.

youtube.com/watch?v=Da0kaCNTBsg

>does anyone know where to buy warrior fans tears?
in your mom's rectum

Wew Kobes.

You got that from reddit. I would know, I spend a significant amount of time there.

Funny, I have a goat named Kobe.

Nah saw it on twitter

Nevermind then

>W E W

>Curry is 'literally' having nightmares about game 7
LeBron is such an asshole, can't wait for Dremond Green to sock him on the nutts again.

can't wait for him to win another title against them again.

Remember when Dlo said Tracy McGrady was the GOAT and Kobe wipped his ass in line on twitter and Dlo like the beta bitch he is back tracked and damage controlled?

Those were good times.

Is it safe to come out /nba/?

SHOOK

>Entire Fever team kneels for dindu solidarity
>Promptly get blow the fuck out

Never been happier for my team to lose. I'll never give a fuck about the WNBA again, not even the casual interest.

Haha dat nigga Shook as fuck bruh.

WNBA is such a joke tbqh, you'd make money as a stripper

Why is every edition "lebron edition"? Fuck off.

>fuck off

You mean like how your dad told your mom to fuck off when she wanted them to stay together for the kids?

N O T A G A I N

lel BTFO

How does this keep happening?

S H A N T Y T O W N

absolutely brutal

Why dont they ever learn?

?

i dont get it

cbssports.com/nba/news/vegas-releases-2016-17-nba-season-overunder-win-totals-for-every-team/

GSW over/under win total
>66.5

seriously? I'm as big of a warrior hater as there is out there, but I don't see how you can add KD and be expected to win 7 fewer games. Even with no bench, some injuries, and some bad luck, I would think they could be close to 70.

Maybe it's because I'm surrounded by warrior fans, but it seems like that's the general sentiment about them - probably ~70 wins. What does Vegas know that we don't? I can't imagine them putting it that low unless they were confident they were going to make money on it.

Literally autistic

Who?

He is autistic.

The Mavericks are a good team to play in 2k17. You have loads of shooters and a rim protector and you have dirk to shoot fadeaways and jumpers and you only have to face mediocre teams like the Bulls.

Is 2k17 worth it? 60.bucks is a lot

It's alright but you don't get much vc for playing games anymore so if you wanna play modes like My Player or My Team you need to grind like crazy. I've kinda lost interest in that now because of the grinding so all I do is play online games.

Fugg what a bummer

>the shithole of Charlotte

These people are voting for Hillary

If someone busted the windows of your fav teams shop would you steal a jersey or two?

nigger detected

Sorry, I'm white. I was just asking lets say you don't get caught and you can get a lebron jersey or something would you do it?

You're still a nigger.

I would rather not be seen on camera

Hello /nba/. I haven't posted in a while. You good?

Because 73 was ridiculous, they were fortunate to get it, there may be some initial chemistry issues, and it really doesn't take much to drop a few games (e.g. injuries)

Maybe 30 years ago, but with today's HD cameras
getting away with that shit would be hard. Lucky for these people, shit is so blurred maybe one dude will get ID'd

nah bruh. still dead af. just 1 and 1/2 more weeks tho

me on the left

Saved

Hell yeah

>59 posts
>20 posters
>13 posts are blatantly one guy

of course the nba games are the most grindy cash grabbing pieces of shit

only niggers are dumb enough to spend hundreds of dollars on points to buy virtual shoes and clothing

/NBA/ newfriend here. Is anyone feeling kind enough to explain the Kobe & sons meme?

Gameplay is amazing, grind is atrocious

It's pretty fun, It's kind of annoying though because 2k16 was perfect gameplay wise except for a few things, then they fixed those few things and fucked up alot of other things.

Also Curry injures his ankle like 6 times a season every season on default settings.

>Also Curry injures his ankle like 6 times a season every season on default settings.
Curry literally kills niggas in my game

>sports games

good goy, thank you for the 70 dollar yearly sub

Post your GOATs

No prehistoric shit nobody cares about, 1990's + only.

1.Kobe
2.Jordan
3.LeBron
4.The other Kobe
5.[spoiler]Paul Pierce

Kobe is related to Devin Booker irl (through marriage). Kobe said Westbrook was the closet player to him.

I don't understand Bledsoe, but I just do OC I don't question it

1.Curry
2.Curry
3.Curry
4.Curry
5.Seth Curry
-
-
-
-
9999999999. LeBeta

>that headshake at the end

hahaha, nah nigga im ded someone bring out the stretcher

I don't mind paying 60 a year for 2k games (havent bought it yet fwiw) but I feel ripped off when the story mode is shit, or myplayer feels cripped so I have to pay rl money to advance my guy

If EA Sports could get their shit together, they could take their spot back from 2K

poorfag detected.

Fuck 2k17 gonna drop $100 dollars on Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate edition today

2K needs to add a 3 and D archetype or at least boost the open shot 3s stat cap for Lockdown Defender.

>refuse to get jew'd
>p-poorfag!

lel

$70 is pocket change and I spend an entire year playing the game so I'm getting far more than my money's worth

Khris Middleton tore a hamstring. Hell be out for three to six months for surgery. How does this affect the bucks? What will be the starting lineup? Discuss.
Maybe Delly/MCW/Giannis/Parker/Monroe?

>mfw even dribble moves cost VC now
>mfw everything else costs at least double the VC as the previous game

They even locked everything online so you can't just use Cheat engine or a trainer or something.

Such Bullshit.

I lost my connection once while playing mycareer and it exited me in the middle of the fucking game

i've never seen 2k played before so i watched a stream the other day.

it was literally just fucking retards paying for microtransactions to get collectible cards, there is no gameplay since you dont have any actual control it's all just getting better cards by paying real money for better stats so the game plays itself on the actual court.

what is the appeal of this shit? people are spending hundreds of dollars and it's not even a real card game plus the $60 pricetag

That's annoying, but it's literally like 10 percent of these games.

It all started with EA's bullshit Madden Ultimate Team. I remember when that shit came out in Madden 10, I played it for like 5 seconds and thought it was stupid.

Suddenly 6 or 7 years later, it's a massive success and it's bar none the most popular game mode. I dunno how it happened, but all the other sports games had to cash in on that shit, so basically every other sports game has a different version of ultimate team, it sucks.

nah mate, I just don't like wasting money. nba 2k17 is a want, not a need, so it better be worth the cash

>$70 is pocket change

delly is now the based Lebron stopper

So Meyers Leonard will finally become the COTF we have been waiting for this season. That's crazy

I don't understand blowing all that money on myteam cards when the game has a 1 year lifespan

To find out who controls the NBA check out this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

and then start reading at page 12 here:

jrbooksonline.com/pdf_books/jewishsupremacism.pdf

thanks for proving all of Lebron's titles are rigged

this is really sad

ill be back for preseason

>Kobe is a 2k17 cover athelete
>only way to get non-afro Kobe into the game is with a trainer.

Why didn't they add the 2010 Lakers?

The good thing about 2k is how much depth the gameplay has. I'm having fun learning new things and getting better at competitive matches. I just created a 6 foot 8 my player with a maxed out wingspan. So I could have 95 block and 95 steal with elite defense in the post and the perimeter. Granted my scoring potential is weak but I did that on purpose because it's too easy to score, I wanna win games with defense.

Westbrook is going to bust KD's head open on Christmas Day and their depth will be exposed.

So apparently Sam is teaching at Stanford next semester and one of the classes is a graphic design class

You can't make this shit up

i got it for 26€ on Kinguin

are you saying there's no actual gameplay on MyTeam? wat
also if the streamer you watched is popular he prolly gets VC gifted to him so he can open packs or will make the money back with the stream

what the fuck

meme magic is real

...anyone from stanford? this is fucking crazy, can I enroll just for this class? i live like 20 minutes away

wew lad, are RNH back?

Are NBA players natty?
How is it possible that 2 meter big guys like them who are supposed to practice their basketball skills most of the day, can also be almost bodybuilder-like muscular and cut?

submitting my portfolio

Well, they started testing for HGH two seasons ago, which coincidentally was the same time when LeBron, Melo and other players slimmed down.

Obviously just an unfortunate coincidence involving many factors but which gave rise to vicious rumours (all unproven and untrue and could very well be liable for slander) about our beloved family of the entire NBA.

I'm glad we cleared that up bros!

Oh and just one more tip /spee/ !! NBA league pass re-subs will be happening soon, so remember to have enough money in your accounts so everything will go smoothly with no interruptions. You guys who don't have NBA League pass should check out the great packages available too! Remember only filthy casual bangwagon "fans" watch illegal and potentially dangerous streams of the NBA, depriving the hardworking players, coaches, attorneys and executives of the NBA family.

33 posters

reborn4hdlive.org

and you don't get cucked with blackouts

fuck league pass

Wasn't expecting to catch anything with that shitty bait, but i did.

thanks for the (you)

lelbronthief.jpg

>you now remember how /nba/core Gucci Mane once was youtube.com/watch?v=d_D6M5YC_14

Too bad looks like EU only keys, thanks any felipe

I used "don't @ me" elsewhere and it made the person flip out

Thanks lads

Stealing seems really really easy this year

I got in an argument with my sister on the phone last week and told her never to @ me again unless it was basketball related or she had business with me or my sons

I didn't realize what I said until a few days later when she asked me what I meant

how the fuck do you recognize me

Being able to create your own shot in mycareer is awesome, made one that's a 25% ray allen 75% durant, max quickness and base 20.

but fuck how greedy 2k have gotten. They've made dribble moves cost VC now.

I use it on other boards and they send me to reddit/twitter etc. lmao I have yet to use it on memebook even though I want to

They also hilariously upped the price of tattoos by like 1000%

All because idiots keep spending money on it.
And all the ways of cheating in VC from last year are gone

Can someone shop john walls face into the hobo pls?

I've given up on humanity. This place is hell.

>black people
>human

>I've given up on humanity

So you've given up on yourself? That's pretty sad

I know...

>on Cred Forums
>thinking you haven't given up already

Reminder that the resurgence has begun, negroes

>>GSW fans are all underage casual faggots sub sub edition.
Am I a bandwagon if I am a bulls fan but love GS playstyle and watching them?

>tfw lame tat buyer who covers myplayer in tats
Yeah, but at "least" the tats are just cosmetic. Dribble moves are important (especially this year where you have to chain them together instead of the cpu doing it for you - great change). They could've at least let us try before buy. But hey, people will most likely buy a few different ones before they find what works for them. Which means spending more VC which means more profit.

Starting you off in mycareer as a 55overall and having hard caps for your stats (and not just putting the caps on the park and letting your mycareer player be a 99 overall demi god) is so fucking dumb. Park? caps are needed because otherwise we just go back to everyone playing a 7'0 SF demi-god.

And yeah, i'm a hypocrite and a sucker because i bought VC to get my character to 75 or whatever the upgrade cap is before you have to practice for upgrades.

Fucking grinding badges is bad enough and all the unskippable cut scenes, having to wait around for a teammate to ask you if you wanna do 2on2, fuck no i dont, i want to do the vert leap twice, exit, wait for it to load mycourt, wait for myplayer to stroll in, put down his bag, run over to my shoes behind the pool table (you dont have to wait for him to stroll back to his bag then walk out (saves like 10 seconds) only to go to another practice, wait for someone to put up some shots then ask you to do some drill that is long and boring when i just want to do my verts and fuck off.
Every year load times get longer, they add more shit that is cool to see the first time then becomes something else that just delays you from playing.

I dont want to have to watch my team walk off the court, down the corridors then have to get interviewed by Kenny or Shaq (Shaq still calls me freq sometimes too). button mashing the whole time to get through this shit asap.

I swear so far this year ive spent more time holding my controller waiting to actually play the game

>spurs win the west
>Cavs win the east
>Spurs btfo James again
Cap this

Newfaggot here. Where can you see that?

I wonder what Jordan thinks of the chimpout in his home team?

>30 games in Mycareer
>averaging a triple-double and MBJ is averaging 25ppg
>ranked 4th overall with the Kings
>rating only 70

I hated this in 2k16 where simulated games would tally the same stats as games you play manually. Is it the same in 17? I don't want to purposefully tank games so that my averages look realistic.

Yo you edited the HTML.

>"They better not loot the shoe stores again."
>"hah... poor niggers are hilarious. They are easily my favourite type of poor people."
>"I could easily beat the entire mob solo, me vs thousands at once. They wouldnt even get one basket. 6 rings."
>"....some of those fuckers are wearing under armour."

Just play games with less minutes or turn up the difficulty, your stats will go down either way.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY, TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

I haven't simmed a game yet because simming could screw up certain badges progress in previous years (like simming before you got microwave would reset the progress because you gotta get hot every quarter for 5 straight games or something)

Some badge requirements this yyear is stupid I'm a playmaking PG, so one of my upgradeable badges is Ankle breaker. Been grinding, spamming dribble moves and just found out that to get ankle breaker you have to do 200 "double move leading to score" ASSISTS.

So easiest way is pnr then spa, two dribble moves then pass to your idiotic teammate, spamming the "make teammate shoot" and hoping like hell they actually make the open layup and not do the following
>pass the fucking ball
>decide to do some retarded fadeaway
>stand still for a few seconds after the pass which wont count as an assist
>get fouled
And im pretty sure you cant get OJ activated and make the play switching to Justice to score. It doesn't seem like it counts to your stuff when you switch to justice.

>get drafted to Kings
>Cousins gets 5 fouls in first game
>play against Knicks
>Rose gets injured in 3rd quarter
>Westbrook keeps getting triples
Enjoying 2k17 so far. OJ is so stupid OP.

same 3 posters everyday lmao oh look gomeds woke up

>3 posters
>150 posts

>test in a couple hours
>not ready
>realize that if i didnt waste my time shitposting about the warriors losing i would be ready
>notevenmad.webm
>no regerts

>simming could screw up certain badges progress
Good point. I'm using the shot creator SF arch-type but I'm making an effort to grab boards and drop assists so I'm not to sure what badges I'm able to upgrade at this point

I'm already playing on HoF/Superstar and I don't like playing less minutes since it affects my teammates and opponents averages too. It may sound autistic but I don't want a 91 rated Cousins' statline to read 11ppg/6rpg/1apg.

Funny, It seems everyone's playthrough I've seen so far has someone from the Knicks getting injured. I got Melo though, the first I've seen online. OJ is basically a spot-up shooter on my playthrough.

My player's also a shot creator SF trying to drop dimes and grab boards. My stats don't get too high because I set a ton of screens, I usually boxout and let my centre grab rebounds (or they'll grab it over me, my rebounding stats are horrid), I put team-mates in good positions to get assists, etc and generally play like my player isn't the star of the team. Guess it's easier for me since I got drafted to the Celtics so I can just drop it to any of the other starters and they can do something well. I kind of have to let the team play as 60-ish rated means it takes around 3 seconds to do an inside-out move, baka desu.

>etc and generally play like my player isn't the star of the team
fucking shit nigel, i didnt think you could sink so low that you're a cuck in a fucking video game, you're a cuck to a digital black man...kys nigel.

Well my current statline is 21/11/9 with a block and a steal per game. I feel like this is waaaay too much for a rookie and it doesn't help when Gay and Cousins keep getting injured and I basically do all the work with OJ.

>generally play like my player isn't the star of the team
Why would you do that? The whole point of Mycareer is to be the next GOAT. A triple double rookie season sounds GOAT but its highly unrealistic imo and that's why I'm hoping if I simmed a month or two, it would drop a few.

>my rebounding stats are horrid
2bh, I don't think anyone who plays a position other than PF or C actually add anything to rebounding or even strength stats.

How does entering the HoF work? is it X amount of years after you retire?

Is it possible to have Kobe, Timmy, Dirk and VC in the same HoF class? would be the most based HoF class ever.

>tfw garnett is most likely retiring after being bought out by the timberwolves

>yfw paul pierce will ride the bench for one more season while getting some moments of greatness here and there against the wizards or celtics.

>Duncan, Garnett, Kobe all in the same offseason

5 years the minimum. Technically possible since Kobe and Timmy could refuse to be accepted until VC and Dirk's 5 years is up after they retire but that is very highly unlikely.

2021 will be Kobe and Timmy's class for sure. Chauncey Billlups, and Steve Nash could possibly join that class but will probably be in the 2020 class

Kobe would wait for his buddy Gasol

>Meanwhile Dirk is still the best player on his team

Would be the GOAT HOF class tho.

Its actually 4 years

>Re: @ShamsCharania report, Bucks making calls today to inquire about wing deal to compensate for Middleton loss, sources tell @TheVertical.

Pick up Jr desu

>The NBA and the National Basketball Players Association have worked together over the past several days to create a plan for handling potential protests by players during the national anthem, sources told ESPN.com.

>NBA commissioner Adam Silver and union executive director Michele Roberts on Wednesday sent a joint letter to all players. In the document, obtained by ESPN, the two sides pledged to work together to find a way to take "meaningful action" in NBA cities in the wake of the unrest in the country over police shootings and related incidents.

>The sides are hoping to build on the series of town hall events and meetings with local police officials, such as one led by Carmelo Anthony in Los Angeles in July, to continue building bonds of trust between law enforcement, players and communities.
>Players have been seeking guidance from the union over the last several weeks in the wake of protests during the national anthem in the NFL. It is against NBA rules to not stand for the anthem. The league is not currently planning to change the rule, sources said. But Silver has supported players' desire to make social commentary in the past.

espn.com/nba/story/_/id/17608163/nba-players-union-eye-options-anthem-protests

I need some tips on how to not be shit in 2k17. Like, what fucking buttons do I need to push so niggers dont immediately run around me when im suppost to be blocking them? I get left in the dust like some fat kid then my grade goes down.

Hold L2 or LT on defense m8

Magic
MJ
LeBron
Duncan
Kareem

vs.

Stockton
Kobe
Bird
Malone
Hakeem

Who wins?

I do but damn just get left behind a lot of times. Shit is annoying.

Use R2 or RT too.

Are you playing mycareer?

>Magic
>MJ
>LeBron
>Duncan
>Kareem
All 5 of those players are the GOAT at their position.

1.MJ
2.Kobe
3. AI
4.Westbeast
5.LeMeme
6. Kevin Durant

1. LeGod
2. MJ
3. Timmy
4. Shaw
5. Hakeem

Fucking Google sent so dumbass update to Nexus 7 that fucking bricked everyone's fucking tablets.

Jesus fuck, and because this shit it old it's past warranty and ASUS won't do shit without you paying.

Fucking fuck you you Jewish pieces of shit.

Every forum I go to it's endless fucking complaints of lollipop OTA bricking everyone's goddamn tablets.

If these faggots don't fucking fix it for fucking free in the next week I'm going to fucking murder one of these neckbeard money grabbing kikes.

Now my NBA Live Mobile data is most likely gone and after I just made the GOAT fucking lineup.

FUCK JEWGLE

You the BTC guy? That small ball lineup was pretty insane defensively. That Shaun Marion card is rare as fuck.

>not owning an apple tablet

hehe

I need help /nba/ a girl I like is coming over in 30 minutes, what sex moves do I need to know so she won't know I'm a virgin?

1.Jordan
2.Lebron
3.Kobe
4.Shaq
5.Iverson

Special mention for Nash and Diaw though

desu, chill

None, better assume it and try to do your best (you'll be shit but still).

Good luck best ally.

Wew Kobe

Will the new Space Jam have an anime LeBron?

no, anime curry

Don't @ me bitch

Something similar happened with some older Apple product. Refused to acknowledge it until some huge 3 year long outrage on forums , huge ass threads, and people contacting media outlets and getting mainstream support. Even then nothing. Finally a law firm built up a case and a bunch of people joined it, only them did Apple finally acknowledge it, then agreed to fix it for free.

Now Google and ASUS are ignoring it, Android users aren't as numerous and loudmothed as Apple, nor do they have the same media backing. Now Google is releasing a new Nexus 7, drawing attention away from the current outrage and movement. So there's pretty much nothing you can do besides throw it away or find yourself a lawyer and lose millions.

These corporations are fucking evil.

More proof technology is for suckers and just a pyramid scheme to steal your money and brainwash you into buying the latest shit even tho you don't need it.

#staywoke
#illuminati

Sometimes I wonder if I was born at the wrong time.

This

All you need is a ball and a hoop. Put in work and stay on your grind.

All these suckers paying thousands of dollars for consoles and games are just cogs in the machine.

I'm 93 overall in real life. Fuck this video fantasy bullshit.

Thank you based Chuck

What if you've got a bum ankle, or you're literally paraplegic?

w-w-w-w-w-what about arms! you can't participate in those games without arms!

Learn to shoot with your feet son.

This isn't a game. This is ball. And if you don't have limbs then headbutt the ball into the hoop.

THIS ISN'T A GAME SON

BALL IS LIFE

What if you're LITERALLLY stephen hawking and can only speak with a robot, then what?

youtube.com/watch?v=vXCeMk7VM48

Have someone dictate your theses on theoretical bball physics.

Ball is life. Mind, body, or spirit.

>This thread

Shit is getting deep.

I didn't ask for these basketball feels.

If you wanna be the GOAT you gotta think like a GOAT.

Ball is life senpai. You gotta grind before you shine.

rapz

>mfw the thunder go 20-62 and miss the playoffs
poor little wessbook :)

Are going to the ECF

>mfw we get that Raptors Thunder Finals we were all talking about last season

yes

>/nba/ would explode.
>*arry would commit suicide.
>Canada would take over Cred Forums
>absolute memeage would take over all of Cred Forums

I want this so bad.

Turn defensive assist strength to like 100 in controller options or wherever that is.

Then press the left trigger and you're helped somewhat.
If you suck at the game though you're still gonna get fucked up

>play nba2k
>down by 1 against the cavs in the conference finals with 10 seconds left
>player that isn't me drives down the court and literally hero balls himself into a shooting foul
>can literally seal the deal or tie it up with these free throws
>misses both
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!

This is the future leader of the Lakers.

Let that sink in...

Y'all a bunch of haters because your team never went 73-9

I think he's gonna be good.

>I think he's gonna be good.

I mean, that's a good record, but it's no 16-0.
73-9 is something you can beat, 16-0 is something you can only tie. So in that perspective it's not really that special.

Everyone but Ingram looks like literal fucking retards. Can't even wear a helmet properly.

>18-1

Down syndrome stubby armed abo.

yeah, I'm comparing it to that.
Meaning that the Finals loss isn't really that bad either.

Just look forward to the 5 or so rings you'll win with Durant

>Meaning that the Finals loss isn't really that bad either.
>Just look forward to the 5 or so rings you'll win with Durant

How much delusion and mental gymnastics can you produce?

>2k
>Mozgov of all fucking people dunks on Wade
>Wade tears his ankle ligaments getting posterized and is out for 2-4 months
Best version ever

>replying to proxy samefagging

ISHYGDDT

I love that literally right after he retires he becomes an assistant head coach.

Why is a team trading FOR Michael fucking Beasley? Is Tyler Ennis any good?

>let that sink in...
indeed

why won't hinke photoshop that webm? LMAO

>summer league

I told y'all he was good.

>SUMMER LEAGUE

Did you check his regular season stats? He's literally admitted his rookie season was fucking awful.

bucksfag here
he's a decent guy to come off the bench, plenty of assists and scores a couple points
I'm actually upset we traded him
How's Michael Beasley?

>le stats man
stats don't win championships.

He was never going to be good as a rookie. He was a rookie point guard in the NBA on one of the worst teams in the NBA with one of the worst coaches in the NBA that was constantly made to give the ball to one of the least efficient scorers in the NBA.

>OJ
Who?

youtube.com/watch?v=iQPtQzCM2vA

DID YOU HEAR THAT CHUCK?

Beasley was fine on the Rockets. He had a clearly defined role, because the entire team outside of Harden couldn't shoot for shit last season, so he just shot a ridiculous amount of mid-range jumpers and it was surprisingly effective doing so, in part because no-one expects anyone on the Rockets to actually shoot mid-range jumpers.

Well, I suppose he'll serve as a decent shooting guard for now. Enjoy Ennis. Like I said, he's a pass-first type of guy. I haven't seen him shoot that much but he is a decent finisher around the rim.

>stats don't win championships.
Neither does Russell lol

He'll probably turn into a good PG but you're expecting someone whose ceiling is like Mike Conley level to become the replacement for Kobe

You'll see

You'll all see

Russell is gonna be MVP in a few years

>someone whose ceiling is like Mike Conley
that's not bad desu. Play-off caliber PG, not the guy you're @'ing but i didnt even expect him to be our #1 go to guy anyways, he's just put in that role cause we lack real legit scorers imo. Ingram could be that but he's years away. we could get our "guy" from free agency down the line, but for now russell is okay.

Beasley will avg 16/6 mark my words

wew felipe

is ray allen just fucking with us?

Hahahah he looks like that one chick from Orange is the New Black. Was laughing so hard during playoffs

dem dsl's

Is that french guy / kneebrah?

Wew lad

he basically called the finals the new /wwe/ and said it would be rigged by silver.
thank you based knee brow

wait

what is this guy being kneesbrah

how do we know?

Ive confirmed with my sources over IRC

Also this

what's the IRC?

Its the only way we have left to communicate with the Hinkster

Loremasters Year 2 and above are allowed in

A chatroom for gay hackers looking for love in all the right places.

I do not believe that that is kneesbrah

>I live on the same continent
I'mma fix america

So how many consecutive Finals appearances will LeBron end up with?

That was his last.
forever 3-4

Yeaah it is, i got proof but i dont want a 3 day vacation for some frenchie

at least 2 more

how many professors stalk folk singers named lauren from chvrches?
i sent her all your info
good luck lmao

freaking curry fucking choker. men I cant say any credible shit about lebron

>my oc got removed

Why do i even bother, holy shit

>outscoring Lebron is fucking awful on /nba/ now
these are the same clowns who hated on kobr

Hes gonna average 20 4 and 4 easy, maybe more

But ingram is the future star imo, hes the durant to D'Angelos Westbrook

hopefully he doesn't turn the ball over a lot.

Yeah the grind is bullshit this year. I'm 89 overall and the archetype concept is cool and whatever but that's all you get to be good at is whatever's archetype you pick, however the greats in the NBA aren't defined by one archetype they can do everything that's why they are great, and I should be able to be a demigod like you said instead of some nigga who can only shoot 3's on an elite level or some nigga who can only play elite defense, the point of mycareer is to be the greatest ever. In 2k16 I was a 99 overall 5'9 pg with a 93 moving shot 3 and 97 standing shot 3, 93 speed/acceleration/stamina, 93 steal, and max out playmaking because I'm a point guard. Only thing I wasn't good at was rebounding and inside scoring, but this year I have no chance of being that great in anything except playmaking because that's what archetype I picked.

>letting your rating define your guy's career

You can still be a GOAT in 2k17 easy. You can make that 2k16 build by choosing sharpshooter but make great passes and plays with low playmaking stats still, its what I'm doing with my SF. I chose shot creator but my play like a point forward and now my player is literally about to win RotY and be on the All-NBA team.

>but Ingram is a future star imo

Lmao more like future porn star since that's where he's gunna end up when he busts in the NBA

>more like future porn star

One more month lads

Around 39 hours until the fantasy draft, either lw or smff

>mfw "people" say the spurs aren't going to win the 2017 NBA championship series

>tfw someone is texan around me

1.LeGod
2.Jordan
No one else matter

>3-4

>judge literally tells derrick rose to stop slut shaming the girl accusing him of rape or he'll hold him in contempt of court

is it against the law to defend yourself now? Kobe's whole defense around based around the fact his accuser was a slut, but 10 years later, it's not a legal defense?

goddamn society is fucked

I'm guessing you read the reddit thread too? Absolute cancer, prime example of why /nba/ General is better than /r/NBA.

It's sickening tbqh, you can't read past the first 4 or 5 comments without it going into a self-hate misogynist karma fest

Yeah this place can be shit at times, but it's always been about basketball and not political bullshit

>le i can't look at derrick rose the same anymore

what a load of shite

desu I'm probably gonna get a rose knicks jersey now. fucking slut was used to getting pounded every which way and now cries rape. fuckin gross

yeah i got banned a few months ago and never got around to making a new account, i called some guy a fag and they banned me and sent me a PM to some kind of free seminar about homosexual sensitivity .. im not even joking, and they said if i attended and posted proof that i did, they would unban me

THIS

>this general

>better than Jordan 6-0 (should be 8-0)
>3-4
At least it's not 2-5 though right? that would be really embarrasing.

you think lebron has another 1-2 titles in him? if he gets another one against the memes this year, he is going to be in the conversation for being better than jordan.

if he beats the warriors this year with durant, normies will have him higher than jordan

i personally would have him a solid #2

i feel kinda bad for kobr, i think the media and the league never really recognized those 2-3 years when he was the best ever in the league...the rape case really made it tough on him from a pr standpoint, and he recovered better than many expected, but idk senpai...i hope people under 25 understand kobr's importance to the game (specifically his influence on work ethic, which many guys like devin booker and ingram credit to kobe)

He'll never be better than Jordan because of his history.

Jordan was always cocky, but the fact that he was able to back up his cockiness everytime without fail turned his cockiness into competitiveness.
LeBeta is just Cocky, calling himself the best player in the world, yet he quit on both his teams multiple times after promising championships.
He'll also always have the history of being the bad guy, Cleveland loves him now because they're two faced, but I remember the burning LeBron jerseys and all the hate he got for going to Miami.
LeBron commands respect and control but it's never earned, plus he's never really won a ring by himself, he's always had a team around him aside from that one time he led the Cavs to the finals with literally who's.

>simultaneously doing my college music listening homework, swagbucks and shopping online for a fm transmitter so I don't have to listen to shitty fetty wap on the drive home from school

no i don't have an aux in my car its a 95

>plus he's never really won a ring by himself, he's always had a team around him aside from that one time he led the Cavs to the finals with literally who's.
funny how winning makes people forget soo easily, i agree with your post.

i doubt it, young fans are immature and get distracted by the meme dunks, they dont dive deeper to understand the game, i know cause i know a younger fan and he's to interested in what they wear, or just casually watches. but i mean the younger guys in the league know, the people who truly love the game know, i think it's safe to say the nba was left in good hands. Guys like KAT, wiggins, booker even though i think he looks like a faggot. Porizingas is going to be a goat imho. we;re good senpai pai.

>even though i think he looks like a faggot

who here /lakeys/?

smoothie

3 more and 3 more titles

Is Ingram or Russell the future of the Lakers?

Also post /nba/core

Kill yourselves for not even knowing the facts, and it's not even comparable to Kobe.

Kobe had sex with her consent, she changed her mind afterwards because she's a fucking idiot with mommy and daddy issues and is a full blown whore.

Rose has pretty already admitted he had sex with her without consent. That's the fundamental difference and with that admission he can no longer use her own reckless behavior or character as a defense in court therefore he was told so by the judge as it will only hurt his case.

Rose is a fucking idiot that literally doesn't know anything about consent or the fact it's even necessary to have sex, that's how fucked he is right now.

We already posted about this in a previous thread with court transcripts showing his admissions.

Goodbye /nba/
at least we got to see game 7 together

Fake and gay. Already saw people try this on other boards. That mook tweet was about the temporary server shut down.

The tweet was actually about him playing music on Cred Forums. He fucked it up.

why don't you just get a cassette to aux converter

>tfw on my day off of school/work I have a shit ton of stuff to take care of

Is this what being an adult is like

i used to use both an aux-to-cassette converter and an FM transmitter. kinda really liked that era desu, i enjoyed those mid 90s to mid 00s cars. putting in a 8GB SD card just isn't the same.

the FM transmitter came with the added bonus that i could keep peering in other people's cars in traffic jams wondering if they'd tune in on my anime music. i don't think it ever happened though :-(

yes it sucks

MADNESS.
Germans confirmed for supreme race.

That's not a complement. It just shows how bad the Mavs are.

Which approach is better.

Continually drafting and trading for young talent to develop and surround around your core of star players.
Or just trading away your draft picks and young talent for older players and targeting past their prime vets in free agency as complimentary players for your core of star/s?

Think OKC for the first, then Mavs for the last.

Young one.

But the Spurs Hybrid method is the best.

Which NBA team will be the first to pull the trigger on building one of these?

youtube.com/watch?v=lEAdLLmvP-A

Cuban would do it imo. Maybe the Russian billionaire that owns the Nets since there's no other reason to watch their games. This would be a good draw.

Just like my Japanese animes.

That looks annoying as fuck for the players.

Is this going to be used for the Olympics?

I wonder what the Japanese basketball league is like.

Is it even lower level than the Israel and Tunisian league?

We /future/ now

youtube.com/watch?v=u2YhDQtncK8

>mfw this will be the norm in the year 2020
>mfw self driving cars and VR waifus
>mfw we truly live in the greatest times

israel has a very decent league with some really good teams and it's also leagues above the tunisian league wtf dude how can you not know that

no one knows how strong the new b.league in japan is. it's the result of a fiba-enforced merger between the nbl and the bj league. looking at the teams that made the cut, i'd say the new league would compete with mid-tier european leagues, a few notches below the israeli league.

>NBA referees will be cracking down this season on the kind of hits to the groin area that resulted inDraymond Green's suspension during the NBA Finals.

>They also will more closely monitor traveling after complaints from coaches that players are getting away with too many steps on the perimeter.

>The hits to the groin - termed ''unnatural acts'' by the league - are a point of emphasis after a number of situations involving Green during the postseason. Golden State's All-Star forward had a habit of flailing his arms or legs and a few times made contact with opponents in the groin area.

GET FUCKED YOU NUT MONKEY

nba.com/2016/news/09/22/nba-referees-points-emphasis-2016-17-season.ap/

>Referees will watch especially for players who spot up behind the 3-point arc looking to shoot, but then are chased off by a defender and often get away with an extra step as they begin their dribble.

No more traveling for Stephanie Curry

>Another point of emphasis is making sure players are allowed freedom of movement away from the ball.

No more illegal screens.

The Warriors are done. LeGod wins again.

miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article103660572.html

>boshs clots came back

Men just freaking retire. just save you live men

F

Absolute madman

sbnation.com/lookit/2016/9/22/13025590/boris-diaw-portable-espresso-machine-grand-canyon-photo

Actually brought it to the grand canyon.

i already miss him

Tres bien!
Dinosaurs are officially extinct LOL

>John Wall Uncertain For Start Of Training Camp

basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/243412/John-Wall-Uncertain-For-Start-Of-Training-Camp

>Adrian Wojnarowski @WojVerticalNBA
>Sources: Miami Heat increasingly believe Chris Bosh's career with franchise is over. For months, Bosh hasn't wanted to speak with Pat Riley.

>LeBron's middle name is Raymone
>Carmelo's is Kyam
hoopshype.com/2016/09/17/whats-the-middle-name-of-these-nba-players/

Also LeBron is producing a sitcom for NBC. The guy that created Scrubs is working with him.

deadline.com/2016/09/lebron-james-bill-lawrence-cleveland-family-comedy-nbc-there-goes-the-neighborhood-1201824516/

Is LeBron trying to be Tyler Perry or something?

Kek

COME HOME WHITE MAN

I don't know man. I don't think the NBA would allow him to even sign with a team. And no team would sign him regardless if he can't pass a physical.

what can you tell me about these guys?, i'd like a full /nba/ scouting report

Zach Auguste
Julian Jacobs
Yi Jianlian
Thomas Robinson
Travis Wear
Ivica Zubac

preseason starts in 11 days

Saw some trade ideas saying Rudy Gay for Rubio since their contracts are about the same and the Kings need guards.

Plus Gay would be best in a defensive minded team to hide his own weakness.

Why would the wolves do this

>Zach Auguste
Shit
>Julian Jacobs
Shit
>Yi Jianlian
Shit
>Thomas Robinson
Shit
>Travis Wear
Shit
>Ivica Zubac
Shit

Overall: Shit

Just like this Lakers team and its shit management or its shit owners.

Don't know. Would let Dunn start and develop as a starter, then let Gay be a main scorer until Wiggins gets better.

I could only see this if he signed as a FA but even then the Wolves would do better to get a PG.

Yi isnt shit. He can spread dat floor, knawsayn?

>Yi isnt shit

Thunder Media day is today.

Ronnie Price, who used to be teamates with Kobe. said, "(Russell Westbrook and Kobe Bryant) are "very similar, very methodical about their approach."

#memesbecomereality

Live stream

nba.com/thunder/live

Also

nba.com/rockets/live/media-day

nba.com/pelicans/pelicans-live-stream

Knicks one will start at 2 PM EST

Gay
Cousins
Love
Sessions
-

The most forced meme on this board besides that shitty john wall meme

Full schedule

nba.com/2016/news/09/20/media-day-2016-livestream-schedule/

Payne

He just has his name on it to attract more viewers
Doubt hes doing anything important

How is it a forced meme if people in real life are saying it?

Don't @ me bitch.

>"Russ is definitely the most athletic player I've ever played against" - Ronnie Price

Do these guys browse /fit/?

twitter.com/Enes_Kanter/status/779374924636884992

how many actual Cavs fans post on this board? 1-2? lmao the rest of you are just cockroaches that got sodomized by steph curry

Anyone watching the Pelicans stream?

Has Buddy appeared yet?

Adams, Enes, and Andre are on the OKC stream.

Cockshits starts at 2 EST.

>that dumbbell press
Terrible form. He didnt even properly 'end' the set. Snap city bitch.

Yo watch your mouth bitch.

twitter.com/Enes_Kanter/status/779118596836384768

KD claimed he and Westbrook were cool now close to a month ago.

This media day Russell Westbrook was asked if he and Kevin Durant are still cool.

"I haven't talked to him."

KD lying like a bitch to the media again.

Really? What a bitch. KD literally cannot stop lying.

Lol what a fucking faggot

twitter.com/royceyoung/status/779378036298747904

Russ is on the stream.

>"We can be the best defensive backcourt in the league" - Russ referring to he and Oladipo

Russ and Oladipo being gay with each other

twitter.com/DylanBuckingham/status/779379714406223872

OKC is looking to move towards being a defensive minded team imo. Looking forward to seeing it.

Pelicans stream is showing the coaching staff interviews.

Oladipo is now on the stream.

>Billy Donovan on pace of Thunder: “I think we always want to play with pace. We’d like to push the pace and tempo.”

Head coach of the Pellies on the stream

Nene is on the Rockets stream giving an interview.

Video

vine.co/v/5veKZpZHlWV

>Blake Griffin is apologizing to Los Angeles Clippers fans for punching the team's assistant equipment manager last season, an incident he says was "100 percent my fault."

nba.com/2016/news/09/23/griffin-apology.ap/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpts

Da Bulce signed the next great white hope lads. We're winning the championship.

wrong pic there m8

>Phil Jackson says Knicks don't expect Derrick Rose's legal situation to affect his season, but won't say if he'll have to miss time.

>Trevor Ariza: "Last season was frustrating for everybody because we couldn't figure it out together."

>Phil on Derrick Rose trial: "It's not something that's keeping him up at night."

>Phil, when asked about goals/expectations for the 2016-17 season: “We’re trying to keep it realistic.”

>Hornacek discussing Knicks offense, “We’ll blend it… In the halfcourt, we’ll have aspects of the Triangle.”

>that guy
>white
this nigga looks like me and im mixed race

>The first person @samhinkie followed on twitter was @Joel Embiid

>turks aren't white

it's almost like the germans are historically the most mixed people in all of europe but everybody just keeps regurgitating in 70yo propaganda because it's easier to be a tool lol

>Phil Jackson says Carmelo doesn't get enough respect with calls when going to the basket.

This nigga.

>Lauvergne says he sees himself "probably" shooting more 3s this season. Also said he's going to play the 4 more.

>Eric Gordon :"It's hard to predict the future but I really think we are going to be hard to stop."

>Eric Gordon on James Harden: "I think he could easily average over 10 assists this year."

>>Eric Gordon on James Harden: "I think he could easily average over 10 assists this year."

Ty Lawson said the same thing last year about James. Cockshits are so delusional.

>Jeff Hornacek says "I don't think we're going to have injuries."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLD THE FUCK UP

DID THIS NIGGA REALLY JUST SAY THIS? AS A COACH IN THE NBA?

AS A FORMER PLAYER?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LMAO

>Collison on if this is his last season: "I'm not sure. I've learned enough to know you don't really know how you're gonna feel in a year."

>Nick on Russ: "He's really embraced being more of a leader...I expect that to continue."

>Gentry thinks Buddy Hield will be a typical rookie. He'll have good night's and bad. Says even LeBron struggled.

>Phil, on whether Noah can be as productive as he was in past: "Things are going to fall off" at some point

>Gentry: "Anthony will play some 5" against non overpowering centers

>Beverley said he would never do a National Anthem protest. Cites his years overseas when he could not hear it, happiness to be back.

>Quincy Pondexter says he's extremely disappointed about the slow progress of his knee recovery. But says he has no regrets

BREAKING NEWS

KG IS MAKING AN ANNOUNCEMENT

>KG expected to release a statement relatively soon -- either through WM (his agency) or social media. Signs do point to retirement.

>Adams on being a teacher to Sabonis: "I kind of feel like a father. So, congratulations to me."

>#Pistons are still working on contract extensions for KCP and Bullock. SVG: "In a perfect world, we’d like to get both of those done."

>It looks like Paul Pierce is coming back this season.

Gonna miss KG.

This was a huge retirement year.

>Kanter says he wants to talk about basketball, stay away from political stuff for now. Say he will talk about it at a later time.

>On his defense Harden said "I have to be better. I will be better. I'm more than capable. "

>"I can be one of the best players in the league." James Harden

>Asked James Harden what he would consider a successful season. "Championship. I think that is realistic."

James is desperate at this point. He's completely delusional.

>Rockets will retire Yao Ming's jersey on February 2nd

>Kanter says he's been working on his legs a lot. Wants to move faster from side-to-side.

>Kanter says it's "up to the coach" whether he starts or is 6th man. Says that focus should be on winning, instead.

>Enes on Russ being the new leader: "He was our leader last year, too."

>Kanter says he's much more comfortable with his defense. He's ready to close games.

>James Harden said he had to look in the mirror in order for him to change. "I know I can play defense and offense. Last year was a blur. We all go through it in life."

I feel bad for Harden desu. At least he's self aware.

>Ryan Anderson said the Rockets are "overlooked. A team that people are afraid of."

wow this almost feels like a basketball thread

>Andre: "I worked on a little bit of everything. My jump shot, dribbling."

>Thunder offense "will move the ball a lot more" this season.

>Andre says that he and Adams have to carry on and be the backbone of the defense without KD and Serge around

>No matter what position he plays, Andre still wants to guard the other team's best player. Likes the challenge.

>Andre said nobody was "depressed" about KD's departure. Hurt, sure. But not depressed

Anthony Davis is on the Pelicans stream

Ryan Anderson called James Harden the best offensive player in the NBA.

Ryan Anderson said he's had more open looks in pick up games with the Rockets than he did in his years with the Pelicans.

Ryan Anderson on joining the Rockets: "Offensively, this is a dream place to play for me."

"It's been a very easy transition so far, playing with James," - Ryan Anderson

>Anthony Davis says it's not just about speaking up, actions speak louder than words, places his emphasis on spending time in communities

>Davis, everyone has come to the voluntary workouts. Everything starts now, especially with all the new faces.

>Davis: guys have a blue collar mentality

>Davis says team doctors and trainers helped him get to the point where he can be back on the court

>Davis made a point of saying staying on the court is a big goal for him. Says he feels like he can withstand 82-game season right now.

>Our photographers asked Russell Westbrook to do a few ball tricks for the photo.
Westbrook: "Russ don't do tricks."

Huge info right here,

>Davis: I love it here, I don't plan on leaving

Hopefully Buddy and AD are the new Kobe and Shaq.

>Kobe
>Better then Jordan
>Literally worst in every way

Try again, user.

Billy Donovan recruited Oladipo in high school, didn't offer a scholarship. "Probably a huge mistake."

Oladipo

>"I'm looking forward to playing for Coach Donovan.

>"He didn't recruit me but it's OK because life has a funny way of bringing things back around."

>"I'm more ready than I've ever been. I believe everything happens for a reason."

>Vic on Russ: "I've learned so much from him just being around him these first couple months."

>“Last summer, last year I was thinking about ‘man, I’ve gotta find a way to get in the gym with that dude."

>"I literally thought about being here a year ago and what it would be like to be on this team."

>Oladipo says Oklahoma reminds him of Indiana a bit in how everyone’s so nice and welcoming.

>"When I first got [into the league], I was a gambler." Vic says his defensive skill set has grown by remaining "solid."

>"I don't just want to be a defensive stopper." "I don't have any limitations for myself. I want to be one of the best players in this league." Vic on his role

>Oladipo: "Colin Kaepernick, I have a very high respect for what he's doing. Would I do the same thing in the same way he's doing it? No."

>Vic on Tulsa/Charlotte and protests: "Tough to watch. But the beauty of the USA is that we can express ourselves in different ways."

>Stephenson's voice picks up some when he says the offensive style is "run and gun."

>Stephenson also says the style suits him because it's "play without thinking."

>Lance Stephenson says he's willing to fit in with any group and says he is a team guy.

>>>>>>>Stephenson also says the style suits him because it's "play without thinking."

Pottery

All the streams ended and the news from press conferences are slow right now.

Keep your eyes on KG's instagram.

instagram.com/tic_pix/

He's expected to announce his retirement on social media, and this is the only thing he has.

Damn rip KG :'(

>Mitch McGary opens his presser with: "I'm sure you guys are excited to talk to me." Then, laughs.

>What caused McGary's second suspension: "Just not being compliant in the program."

>McGary said he "turned a new leaf. I'm not afraid to talk about it."

>McGary: "This is something I need to do for myself and focus on myself for me to have a career in the NBA."

>Mitch McGary: "I'm not afraid to talk about it. Yes, I messed up."

>McGary apologizes to just about everyone: The organization, the fans, his family.

>Mitch McGary said he was required to take a certain amount of tests in NBA/NBPA drug program and didn’t comply.

>McGary: "Right now, I don't want to be a distraction to this team. And that's the only thing that it is right now."

>"This doesn't define who I am as a person." Mitch on the suspensions.

>McGary: "I'd love to stay here. But with new guys coming in, it's going to be hard to get minutes."

>McGary: "I'd love to stay here & play here..Hands down the best organization that treats for you, cares for you, pretty much hand feeds you"

>McGary: "Enough with the shenanigans. I messed up my career in college. Now, I'm messing up my career here."

>McGary on his future: “I obviously don’t want to leave, but if someone is willing to give me the opportunity to play … I just want to play.”

>Mitch just wants to play ball. "You guys don't even know what I can do out there. I'm a hell of a ball player."

>McGary said injuries didn’t contribute to substance abuse: “Getting caught up in the wrong crowds … you can’t do that.”

>McGary: "I'm just going home. Sleeping. Waking up and eating right. Working out two times a day."

Dude is borderline crying during that emotional part.

Why not go one more year and retire with Pierce? KAT still needs that veteran big man to guide him.

KG at one point was planning on buying the team along with Flip. But since he died that dream is uncertain.

I still wouldn't be surprised if he got a job there so don't take him out of the equation of helping KAT.

>Hield says he's been working on everything.

>Hield specifically mentions the speed of the NBA being different.

>Rookie Buddy Hield said he worked on all aspects of his game this summer and says he confident heading into camp

>Hield says he feels no pressure even though you can't escape expectations.

>Buddy Hield said he knows there will be a learning curve, but he's not backing down from anyone.

>Sabonis said he was shocked by the draft day trade, but was "even happier" when he heard he was coming to OKC.

>McGary compared himself to Birdman: "They talk about Chris Andersen, NBA champion. This is what I wanna do. I wanna turn my life around"

Weird, never seen somebody look up to Birdman before.

Press F to pay respects.

RIP KG

F

>KG retiring on the same day Bosh is being forced into retirement

Damn, today was a sad day.

F

KAT already tweeting.

Is anything possible now?

Yes, anything is possible. Except playing forever ;_;

Is this supposed to be Timmy D?

wew kobe?

F

I don't think we'll ever see another big as passionate and intense as KG. I hate that he spent the better part of his career on those shitty t-wolves teams

>Jared Zwerling @JaredZwerling
>A favorite KG story is 1 Ty Lue told me. They were watching "Making the Band." KG got so intense into the show he headbutted a hole in wall.

>tfw no garnett, kobe, and duncan

now who can I fucking call dirty

>Tyreke Evans said he had a blood clot in his calf.

Blood clots, blood clots everywhere.

>all this basketball discussion

/nba/ is back, fucking finally

GOAT

what a fucking madman top kek

twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/status/779359797862957056

Is the Heat "la familia" legacy ruined? They've ended on bad terms with Shaq, Wade, LeBron and now Bosh. Is Riley autistic or just an asshole?

>Chris Bosh spotted in Cleveland

Headed to the Cavs? Or just talking to bron bron?

Asshole

He's pretty much throwing the old guys away and focusing on the young guys. That's how he lured Waiters and resigned Whiteside.

He can't play ball dumbass, it's not just the Heat. The dude can't even pass NBA health standards.

gonna miss him :(

Yes he's headed to the cavs

I dont think that specific reason is it. Riley didnt want to sign whiteside until 6 teams offered him max.

I think riley is an asshole thought. He is too competitive and this style of coaching worked in earlier times. Now riley is disconnected with this generation.

>bosh didnt want to talk to riley
Thats fucking sad. I hate how the big 3 ended.

Men it could also be some of the big 3s fault. Come on lebron wanted to do everything himself and the organization did not want to be walked all over

Anyone else like to ignore frogposters?

>paul pierce is the last big three member

Oladipo throwing Orlando under the bus here.

Pretty much calling them losers.

youtube.com/watch?v=kI5dCPDPvuM

HONEY NUT CHEERIOS

Is this tannehill/pray4bosh?

Are you the same fuccboi who @'d me about rose and Kobe's situations being different

Never @ me again

Heat doctors are fucking pussies who are looking out for the Heat's bottom line, they don't give a fuck whether Bosh is healthy or not

Happy Mother's day.

too rude

>there will never be a player this savage ever again

NBA is too soft.

I wonder if Melo still thinks about this.

not like it helped KG

>In fact, Duncan hates Kevin Garnett. Hates him the way liberals hate Sean Hannity. This information comes from very reliable sources, who talk about how KG has made a career of trying to punk Duncan, baiting him and slapping him and whispering really weird smack into his ear. They talk about how funny this is, because the worst thing you can do as an opponent is piss off Duncan. Then, as Malik Rose says, "he f------ destroys you." Duncan's lifetime numbers versus Garnett's teams, by the way: 19.4 points per game, 11.6 boards and a 44--17 record, including the postseason.
>Duncan is diplomatic about the topic. Asked if perhaps all those years battling Garnett have softened his feelings for the man, led to a Magic-Larry type of kinship, Duncan leans back on the couch in his hotel room and grins. There is a pause. A longer pause. Finally he says, "Define kinship."

>KG once took crab cakes from Mason Plumlee and gave them to Reggie Evans because Plumlee (a rookie) tried to eat before the vets.

>KG then made Mason Plumlee act as the team flight attendant on the charter.

Poor little white boy.

Obviously Tim was on a better team but during the Celtic years they had a good record vs the Spurs.

WEW KOBE it's almost here. the first week of games is going to be soo based.

all these teams, where my /lakers/ bros at? @ ME!

HE POSTED ON HIS INSTAGRAM

instagram.com/p/BKtsRsDAMsA/?taken-by=tic_pix

It's official.

1 ring

thank you for the funny moments KG you will be remembered...

>"fuck ray allen ima kill dat nigga"

I'm going to miss KG, Kobe, Duncan... End of an era.

are we going to get a Kobe, KG, Duncan AND Bosh hall of fame class? is this possible?

Fantasy draft tomorrow 12pm pst

Other news

>Timberwolves owner Glen Taylor: Nikola Pekovic out for season, might be bought out

Goodbye Nikola. T wolves need a C and a PF now.

Jah and pieces to Twolves for Rubio?

eh they got KAT and dieng, plus bjelica, aldrich, jordan hill, and payne backing them up. they're good.

zubac and your pick of mozgov or JianLian

for dunn and a dank draft pick.

>On @TheVertical: Fresh off Olympic gold, Paul George has a message for LeBron James: "I'm ready for you."

sports.yahoo.com/news/paul-georges-message-to-lebron-im-ready-for-you-200023784.html

PG13 directly challenging LeBron. Hold the fuck up.

>“Honestly, I look at us challenging them. I’ve been in the East and I’ve been No. 1 with LeBron being on a team,” George told The Vertical in a recent telephone interview, harkening back to when the Pacers finished with the best regular-season record in the East in 2013-14, the season before his gruesome Team USA leg injury. “Really, what I’m looking at is it coming down to me getting us past the conference finals. … I’m confident in myself. I’m confident in what I can do.”

>George’s playoff duels with James established him as a star on the rise but never a rival, especially because he never won. Overcoming the adversity of the past two years, however, has given George a better sense of what he’s achieved and more belief that he belongs on a similar stage. “I’ve always matched up with him like, ‘I know he can do this, I know he can do that,’ ” George told The Vertical about James. “Not in an awe fashion, but it’s more so, ‘I’m not supposed to win these games. This is supposed to be the best dude in the NBA. I’m trying to challenge him. I know what I’m up against.’ Now it’s, ‘I’m ready. I’m ready for you. I’m a veteran. I know you, you know me. Let’s meet here, let’s get this job done.’ I’m prepared. I’ve had time to figure this out. I’ve had time to lick my wounds. I’m ready.”

NEW >NEW >NEW >

this is season IS BEING SET UP TO BE THE GOAT SEASON EVER.

>71 posts early

>70 posts early

check out this newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=Wcz_kDCBTBk

teams that could take it all this season:
>cavs
>okc
>spurs

2nd tier::
pacers
toronto
clippers
rockets
celtics
pistons

teams not going to contend but are going to be must watches::
bulls
knicks
lakers
wolves
76ers
bucks

JUST tier::
heat
brooklyn
kings
wizards

Why do people think OKC is up there with Durant gone?

F

>OKC
>Contenders

Training camp for a lot of teams is tomorrow.

KD is a choking bitch and only hindered the team with his mentally weak ass. Oladipo Westbrook backcourt gonna torch the league. Best frontcourt rotation in the league. Depth for days. Looking at interviews there's going to be ball movement and Russ is going to get everyone involved. No more throw a ball to Durrbeta and watch him iso chuck them out of a 4th quarter lead.

Absolutely love how everyone forgot about this game and collectively ignored it as they went on to blame literally everyone but KD for being a heroball chucker.

At least KG and Duncan were classy about their retirements and didn't put on a season long 'look at me' tour of the NBA like you know who.

>33 shots 21%FG
>2-11 3PT

He went Mamba mode on that one, hahaha KOBE BTFO

Chucking ass bitch.

let me tell you why I think okc will be contenders. They lost the beta part of the team, look at their roster:
adams - one of, if not, thee toughest center in the league
westbrook - well you already know about him
oladipo - hasnt been on a winning team, watch the interview, but the way he talks, there isnt a inch of beta in his blood, not like durant, you never heard oladipo say some of the beta shit KD has said

shit like "omg lebron is soo good" or shit like that, you guys know. you never heard him bitch like "waaahhh i've been second in the draft, second in the finals. second my whole life" oladipo is ready to win and i think he can help westbrook.

they have good bigs, kanter, lauvernge that french faggot but he's a good player, he was pretty gud on the nuggies. oroberson whos a good defender, illyasova good vet, and cameron payne elfrid payton 2.0.

i can see them in the conference finals no problemo. rematch against the spuds. now thats going to be a series.

Hey now, watch your mouth. That's Westbrook's dad you're talking about.

Wait, I thought Westbrook was the dad and Kobe was the son?

What a pugilant child.

Soon he will learn his place.

Just like all that came before him.

Oh shit, my bad. You're right.

>when you hear it...
it's official he's a top PG in the league according to sport science, we made it bros.
youtube.com/watch?v=bg808TlJTIo

>Eternally cucked Koward Durrbeta, Stephanie Curry, Boston big three, PG13, Spurdoras, Cawks

Can anyone stop this man?

Literally a god among men.

>It's a wrap, red khakis, red Cincinnati
>I'ma see you in the streets, DON'T @ ME
>You like a boat with a hole you can't sail
>Meek Mill, me and Drake gave you them two LLs

What the fuck is this. Sounds stupid

someone in tomorrow's draft livestream it so others can watch and meme with us.

Some old ass bitch acting like he's relevant in the year 2016.

Just ignore it.

DRUMMOND DRUMMOND DRUMMOND THAT BOY UP TO SOMETHING.

Brehs, I think I'm a psychic.
I always wake up before my alarm and I forgot I ordered food, then when I remembered I ordered food, the delivery guy was at my door. CrAZY

It better be his fucking free throws. It becomes a hindrance having him on the court the last few minutes in the 4th.

i have a feeling about porzingas, he's going to have a monster year.

>And don't try to whine to the Grapes
>You not the Rams, don't come back to L.A
>I fuck around and catch an Uber to Slay
>I'm a drama king, and a street sweeper with a K

you;ve been told not to @ me or come to LA
LMAO
they gonna start calling him meek milll

>tfw think my gf is cheating on me

We haven't had sex in three weeks and sometimes she'll go days without speaking to me

>We haven't had sex in three weeks and sometimes she'll go days without speaking to me
cheating? she's done left you boy.

BASKETBALL IS ABOUT TO START, SO WHO CARES LOL

Relationship is going down the drain. Probably cheating on you too. GL senpai

Jon Krawczynski @APkrawczynski 2h
2 hours ago

Wolves taking the same approach with KG that Spurs did with Duncan: he will be waived so he gets entire salary for next season

twitter.com/APkrawczynski

Classy move by the Wolves.

just in time for the season, good on you m8

Except Kobr said he didn't want all that nonsense, he even tried to stop the half time ceremonies.

However his fanbase is so huge compared to those other two guys (probably has more fans in China than KG and Duncan have worldwide) that it was impossible for it not to be a circus.

Kobe went out in a very Kobe like way. Duncan went out in a Duncan way.

I wanted KG go nuts and have someone put up a Youtube of him putting his nuts on Tom Thibodeau's head or something or calling Tyrus Jones a midget

Kobe is the wife or son, depending on what dank stock images I find

Westbrook is the dad, I think

>According to Adrian Wojnarowski of The Vertical, the Heat increasingly believe that Chris Bosh's career with the franchise is over.

>Woj adds that Bosh hasn't spoken with Pat Riley in months, and it's no secret that the two sides have had their fair share of disagreements regarding Bosh's health. The 32-year-old forward recently failed another physical because doctors found evidence of "some continued clotting," and while the Heat simply said that he has no timetable for a return, his NBA career could be over. The Heat are hopeful to get a meeting with Bosh soon to discuss his future. This story is just heating up, so check back for updates throughout the week.

It's interesting to note the Cavs team doctor specializes in blood clot treatments

I think he ends up in Cleveland, probably coming off the bench for 10-15 minutes, their doctors would clear him for sure

Bosh needs to let this die. It's over, stop fighting it. You've been struck with a career ending illness.

You can't fight fate.

>KD got confirmed lying about Westbrook again

Lmao, this bitch literally cannot get a fucking clue.

>We cool now

Why is he trying so hard? Durrbeta literally can't even give a fucking phone call he's so scared.

Noo, I like bosh. He's a cool dinosaur.
We watched a video in my computing class and he was on it. Dude can program.

Whose word do you believe? For all we know, WB could be the one lying. There's 2 conflicting arguments. Only way we'll find out is when they play against each other

>Whose word do you believe?
GET THE FUCK OUT, THIS IS A WESTBROOK GENERAL. HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE BESTBROOK OF LYING, OFF WITH YOUR HEAD.

holy shit guys sam is following people on twitter guys, he just followed me back...He ignored me until I mentioned Cred Forums

>tfw I have direct communication with le photoshop tutorial man

oops @'d you by accident, i'm on mobile sorry senpai

btw what mobile app do you guys use? is there anything better than Clover?

>believing a literal fucking snake

LMAO

>6 years later
Everyone on the celtics left too. So did lebron

Yeah but lebron didn't go to the mavericks after he got his ass handed to him

>s there anything better than Clover?
Nope. That's the only good one.

But he left after promising another title. He's the OG snake

As someone new to watching NBA how do I catch up with all the shit and latest memes?

>left
They were traded. At least KG and Pierce.

LeBron was a homecoming to right his wrongs, not comparable.

Not really. He wanted to win and he knew he couldn't with Wade and Bosh (look at bosh now). Going back home was a coincidence. They had an allstar PG who he wanted to play with

>new to watching NBA
wew kobe, read the archives from the past two years, you'll be done by the end of the season. but just watch last season finals and you're good.

NEW

You're still a few posts short you fucking new fag. Are you that desperate to have a "successful" thread? It's a general yaknow

>Are you that desperate to have a "successful" thread

Yes but it's more about the next general having a reminder about the fantasy draft happening tomorrow.

>Whose word do you believe?
>WB could be the one lying

At least you admitted to it

How hype is next season going to be?

>KG's successor is duncan 2.0
>spurs' first big man signing after duncan is a KG fan

instagram.com/p/BKt06heAEwc/

Well there's a new villain in town, but Kobe and Timmy are gone. Dunno, we'll see.

Hype af senpai.

Weak sauce bruh, Get that shit outahere.

HE DID IT AGAIN

THIS NIGGA IS SAVAGE

haha holy shit

Wew Kobe 8 times?

MAMA DERE GO DAT MAN

Riley is cold, but he's successful at it. Heat will never really be in trouble because they have the easiest FA meetings, "Listen, it's Florida, no state tax, hot bitches, and I won a shit ton of rings."

I mean he handles it as a business, if he kept a 80 year old Wade on the team, most sportswriters would be bitching about it. I never really understood the arguments against a man treating a business like a business, and thinking long term rather than short term,

>OKC
>Contenders

I don't care how "Motivated" Westbrick is, do OKC fags forget the season that Durant was out and Westbrook shot them out of the playoffs.

>Not even listing GSW
You really think that they won't atleast make the finals. Who the fuck is left in the west, to beat them? Barring a shit ton of injuries, they're a lock for the Finals again.

If anything, we'll get GSW vs Cavs III, and judging by history, Lebron > Durcant. So LeGoat does it again.

Chris Bosh a hall of famer?

Not on my watch

SUFFOCATION, NO BREATHING