Meanwhile, in Argentina

Meanwhile, in Argentina...

I hope this is a doll

HELP...HELP

YOU IDIOT

is it really that outraging for people outside south america?

I see nothing wrong with this

cute

>natural selection at work

So what

underrated post

She's just passionate

> white people

>tfw you will never have a little daughter
>tfw you will never take her to the games
>tfw you will never bond with her through football

>Baby gets lynched by the razerwire

> tfw I have a daughter
> tfw I can take her to games
> tfw I want to bond with her through football
> tfw living in a town without a local football team surrounded by cities with football clubs

aguante quilmes

>> tfw living in a town without a local football team surrounded by cities with football clubs

not even in Federal B?

absolutely no professional football club, just rugby & cricket

>have a daughter
>she's going to grow up in a Marxist hellhole with no chance of a future outside marrying a rich guinea pig rancher and dancing her pain away with the Macarena like pic related

You should be charged with child abuse.

>just rugby & cricket

by any chance you live in Funes, Santa Fe?

So americans never climbed over fences when they're kids? Most of my childhood was spent climbing on things and seeing if I could get on roofs.

But then again, >HEY HEY HELP HELP

nope, Buenos Aires, which is worse

>So americans never climbed over fences when they're kids? Most of my childhood was spent climbing

youre asking for it

So.. what's wrong with that?

It's cute

the razor wire makes you seem like uncivilizeded animals 2bphwyf. the doll is meh.

son this bait is too good

>the razor wire makes you seem like uncivilizeded animals 2bphwyf

Why do Canadians always have to make the faggiest posts? Every time I see a canadian poster I imagine he looks like this

Hes right though. Stadiums down there are like zoo's because you guys cant act like civilized people.

You have Philadelphia and Detroit in your country. You know what they say about glass houses and throwing stones...

>Says the school shooter

Is the razor wire really necessary?

yup

Nice try, but we are talking sports here. There are fights between fans in stadiums, but they never interfere with the players, unlike you savages.

detoilet and filthadelphia fans don't throw flares and garbage onto the playing surface. i dont think any premier league stadiums have razor wire fences between the field and the stands.

Razor wire fences have never stopped anyone.

>Cricket in Argentina

Nice.

>what is Malice in the Palace

The glass in hockey also used to be a lot lower but a player climbed into the stands and beat up a fan too

barbed wire lmao