Luis Suarez - Barcelona

Suarez is based, why are you not talking about this Cred Forums ?

youtube.com/watch?v=UIcmofCqrr4

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BKolynygq9u/?taken-by=filipeluis&hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=4pKvqpU0Vhg
youtube.com/watch?v=X27mTNyPqsw
youtube.com/watch?v=da6xCBYCOFY
twitter.com/bbrendaperez/status/778927782474739712
twitter.com/SantaTeresaCD/status/778875186200375296
youtube.com/watch?v=CSyRNp0YuKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good old Suarez. He, Pepe, and Diego Costa would feature on a football version of Suicide Squad.

based? ese tio es un psicopata ,de que juega en el uefalona lleva 10 rojas perdonadas por lo menos , siempre que va perdiendo mete pierna fuerte si llega a ser pepe no creo que fuese tan based

wtf did he say. I dont speak burrito

Anyone want to translate? I'd try myself, but he's talking too fast for me to do it easily.

Anda a jugar a las muñecas con tu hermana Filipe

Soccer is for men, suggesting that Filipe Luis isn't a man.

si eso lo dice pepe que estarian diciendo de el , lo llamarian machista y lo juzgarian en un tribunal por misogino.
la doble moral de siempre

Quick one

Reporter
>Filipe Luis just posted a photo on Instagram
Suarez
>Yeah, someone just told me that
>If everytime someone gets hit he starts posting pics on social media this would be a circus
>This is Football and it's for men, things like these stay on the pitch
Reporter
>So what intention do you think Filipe has by posting that?
Suarez
>Well... Dunno. Did Leo post a photo after Filipe Luis injured him?
Reporter
>...
Suarez
>See, this stays on the pitch, you can't go crying on social media everytime someone gets kicked.
Reporter 2
>So you say these things stay on the pitch?
Suarez
>Yeah(and repeats that Football is for men and there's no need to go around crying and attention whoring on social media)

Based Ratking

>si eso lo dice pepe que estarian diciendo de el , lo llamarian machista y lo juzgarian en un tribunal por misogino.
Pero si a Suárez no lo puede ver nadie y ya hay un monton de gente llamandolo misogino. No esta en juicio como cuando lo del negrito Evra porque en españa no son tan maricones como en Inglaterra y se la dejan pasar

Thanks, Uragay. What are your favorite Suarez momens, Cred Forums? To name a few:
>biting Ivanovic and going on to score against Chelsea
>making sniffing motions toward a recovering coke addict
>handball against Ghana

There's also this

>Suarez denied any wrongdoing: "I stepped on him without meaning to. We met in the tunnel and I gave him my hand to shake.

>"I took [the Instagram post] as funny. If you were to show off every blow, every little thing that happens on the pitch..."

but soccer isn't for men. soccer is for rich white girls who are considering going lesbian.

It's really hard to take anything seriously from a guy who BITES people.
He's proven that he's anything but a man over and over.

Great player, and I slay with him in Fifa 15, but he's just a less tough version of Elizabeth Lambert.
pic related

These

Of course you would prefer black men slapping each other's asses in spandex.

>A fucking leaf

>UruGAY

if you're talking about american football, that's even worse. that's just a barbaric gladiator sport enjoyed by antebellum fetishists. run by a bunch of good ol boy owners sitting around betting over who has the bigger, faster, stronger niggers. it's actually despicable cancer.

>can't even write

>football is for rich people

i'm talking about america obviously. it's why american women dominate international soccer and the american men's team is shit.

yeah that's why

The womens national team have - through title IX - the most wealthy and supported national team by a large margin compared to other female national teams.

The mens national team does not have that same level of support relative to the established powers in Europe and South America. We have a 20 year old program that has to compete against century old national teams with history and large support. The mens national team is doing better than what it is whereas the womens national team are flat track bullies with little to no competition.

ok, you just added more detail to what i already said.
people care about women's soccer here more than any other part of the world. the men, no so much. hence, we get the situations you just described.
the strength of the programs simply reflect the cultural values.

So you're basically cucks?

WTF IS WRONG WITH HIS EARS!?!?!?

You're misunderstanding. The men's program gets more money than the women's program but that money that goes into the women's program is still far more than every other women's national team programs in the world. The money that goes into the men's program is relatively less when you compare other established national teams like Brazil or Germany.

t. nu male

i don't see how i'm misunderstanding anything. i'm agreeing with you. but i'm also saying that it takes a certain cultural climate to even get to this point in the first place. other countries don't give a shit about womens sports like soccer.

Shouldn't you be out eating plane crash survivors?

Again, it's less about being cucks for wymyns sawker and more about wymyns sawker benefiting from a decades old program which forces us to give women's sport programs equal opportunity.

Plus Americans like winners. That's why roast cunts like Solo and Rapinoe get attention here because they won world cups and most Americans don't know/dont care that it isnt nearly as competitive as the regular world cup.

He steals other people's ears and crudely plasters them on

>ch-che boludo, para d-de bromar con mis orejas Luisito-kun o le shamo a Masche.

You're a fucking jackass to say your team is shit.
They're going to be in the WC quarter finals very soon, with 4 WC's, and then you're country will go apeshit...and then, within 15 years of that you'll be sporadically winning WC's, then frequently, then always.

You'll always be second-best in hockey, though.

Can we build a team based on most aggressive, and psychopath players? (GK, defenders, midfielders and strikers)

wtf i love Suarez now

jaap stam, nigel de jong, joey barton should be included

Felipe Melo

that's funny because burrito = little donkey, and he has donkey teeth. Like pottery

PUTO
AMO

BASED Suarez, if he says this in UKfaggotland he gets accused of sexism

>Reporter
also Vinnie Jones, Khan as GK

Tevez
Keane
Cantona
Kahn
Diego Costa

>10 points
Now it's our time of La Liga dominance under Zinedine Zidane, enjoy 2nd place for the next few years

Why does this program exist though?

my god why is Cred Forums so utterly utterly obsessed with us

I'd trade Kahn for Chilavert.

leafposters are truly the worst.

instagram.com/p/BKolynygq9u/?taken-by=filipeluis&hl=en

Tbf senpai it looks very painful :^(

based

I'll tell you what's for men: your a**hole lmao

Because Americans are cucks

Well filipe did get a red for what he did to messi. Ratking was spared because of >uefelona

He would be based if he wasnt one of the worst diver around. You can say all that and then flop as easily as he does

LB = Stuart Pearce

>mfw there's a million feminazis and beta-orbiter cucks buttblasted in twitter because what he said was "SO FUCKING SEXIST!!!1!1!! WHAT A PIG!!!1!"

>Rat King the dirtiest player in the world
>Cred Forums loves it
Bunch of 12 yo

How can one man be so based?

Taco Taco burrito.

You fucking retard do you have taco for brains? What he says is that players shouldn't go around attention whoring on Social Media because someone kicked them. What the fuck does diving have to do with anything? You do realize they literally teach you how to dive in practice right? nah you're probably too busy sucking US dick

>You cant go crying everytime some bites you
kek, Suarez is the absolute worst messenger for this

That's an Italian flag you dumb fuck. And diving does have something to with it because he says football is for men, yet he dives all the time. But he's still my favorite player.

>You do realize they literally teach you how to dive in practice right?
In shithole cheater countries maybe

>You do realize they literally teach you how to dive in practice right?

>the city of Uruguayan dignity

>handball against Ghana

I hate this terminology for the incident. I prefer to call it good fucking goalkeeping. Is this not what we want? A player that can do it all?

Obviously talking about Barcelona lads

thank you negrito

>Filipe Luis
>complaining about tackles

ahahahahahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaa the irony

youtube.com/watch?v=4pKvqpU0Vhg

Is title IX extremely cuckolding?

>Implying that the current state of american culture had not been instigated by the kikes

I can't wait for the incoming shoah

stop claiming you're the best league int he world

Was Suarez's tackle on Filipe Luis a premeditated revenge plot then?

Is there a storage limit on Instagram...?

youtube.com/watch?v=X27mTNyPqsw

>vamo(s), e(s)to (es?) hombre
Why are sudacas living in Spain so eager to emulate the typical Spanish accent?

>A population of about 15m people somehow controls 300m+ people, not including all the other countries supposedly controlled by Jews.

Seems to me like you Americucks have always been like this. No surprise, since you're all immigrants from Europe.

Literally nothing to do with your original post

He has gigantic teeth you retard, of course he zpeakz like thiz

THANK YOU BASED SUÁREZ

>... and I slay with him on fifa
>slay

Holy fucking shit you fucking faggot get the FUCK out of here

when did he do that cocaine thing and to who?

BASED
A
S
E
D

coherence is for plebs.

Filipe did absolutely right and should do more.

-----------Suarez-Costa
Gattuso-Jones-Keane-Barton
Thatcher-Pepe-Materazzi-Muscat
---------------Schumacher

best i could think of

good team
switch Thatcher for Montero and its perfect
I'd give all my earthly belongings to see this team murder people

During his Ajax days, toward Jonathan Reis (recovering from coke addiction) who played for PSV
youtube.com/watch?v=da6xCBYCOFY

Suarez was, and will always be a pig, and if they injury was against Messi it would be red card and 10 months of suspension. Dont worry, thats the "garra charrua".

more TRIGGERED feminists appeared, this was all over the spanish sports media apparently

jojojojojojojojojojjoojoooo my sides

twitter.com/bbrendaperez/status/778927782474739712

twitter.com/SantaTeresaCD/status/778875186200375296

GK: Sessa youtube.com/watch?v=CSyRNp0YuKo

> assaults refs multiple times
> assaults ballboys multiple times
> assaults teammates multiple times

wtf yo amo a Saurez ahora

>chilel

luis suarez is filthy animal with lowest form of on field 'banter' aka biting like the little stupid idiot that he is, literally kindergarden shit

but beyond that he is really overrated, if he was as good as claimed he would have gotten his liverpool side past chelsea or at the very least crystal palace, which he didn't because neither of them are celtic :DDDDdddd and ofc didn't have the stacked farcalona midfield behind him the dirty little cunt

off topic - personal curiosity, why do uruguayans (however you type that sorry), claim to have italian heritage when they speak spanish?

Lmao at these cucks

Who's that guy who became an actor, there is a picture of him grabbing Gascoine's nuts, right?

Also wasn't Cantona pretty brutal or was it just that one incident?

Like the Swedish Gustav?

Your flag, what's wrong with it.

>Uruguayans complain about how idiots defend Vidal for being a nigger -when most of the country dont like him-, yet they do it worse with Suarez that even their president defends him.

Uruguay is full of faggots.

Fuck off kike

Vinnie Jones?

>football is for men

suarez unironically believes this

Them chompers tho, pretty scary, between them and his aerodynamic ears I wouldnt be surprised if he was the result of a failed nazi experiment

Who?

he looks like he's going to murder someone, his speech is not normal on this

Yeah that's the one. Good call.

He's a fucking pussy diver himself

He should stfu

christ, suarez and costa.

and the best part is that this is doable.

but we won't see this

why is reality so shit

Are you saying that Spanish accents sound murderous in general, or is there something in particular about the way he says things?

Could add di canio and cantona. who would be the manager? Mouyes?