Is it weird to say that watching this play may have been one of the greatest moments of my life?

Is it weird to say that watching this play may have been one of the greatest moments of my life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rr_QNyA3Sj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it weird to say fucking your mom may have been one of the greatest moments of my life?

No but it makes your life unimaginably pathetic and makes u a gigantic butt hurt faggot at the same time. Any questions?

Damn, this actually happened.

Thanks for the reminder, friend.

and it's... INTERCEPTED BY MALCOLM BUTLER AT THE GOAL LINE.........

i actually changed the channel i was so pissed that the xehawks were going to win

I wish it was against the Giants tbqh. Fucking Eli

>tfw i fell asleep at the pre-game show because it was so boring and I was jaded because of the Patriots last two superbowl losses i was anticipating another
>woke up literally right after this play

FuG!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=rr_QNyA3Sj8

>i believe that we will win
>lose

???

I love how in every single one of these videos, girls laugh. Goes to show they don't really give a flying fuck about football lol.

It really fucking sucked I've never had that much hope and joy stripped from me so fast before.

Thanks

>12
>fan

thats actually a real thing. lmao

>tfw I immediately ran to the living room where my dad was watching it and he was stood up running to me
>tfw we hugged
>tfw we crushed 2 bottles of Bordeaux wine after

I know this feel

Holy shit, are you me? I caught the play but was still half asleep. It took a solid 5 minutes to process what had just happened.

I have no sympathy. I sat through game 6 of the 2002 World Series as a 9 year old kid. Everyone deserves to feel that pain. Fuck the Shithawks

Are you two me? I was drinking heavily every day because of the devastating Pack loss and wound up passing out right before the game and woke up hours later for my little brother to tell me the Patriots won.

i passed out drunk around half time. too bad i missed it

As someone who watches every Seahawks game and growing up 30 minutes from the clink I just laughed.

It was such a Seahawks play I wasn't even mad. I never thought I'd see a Seattle championship win in my life. This play is just a visual glimpse into Seattle sports. We always come short.

>I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN

For fucks sake

Thats the cringiest shit I've seen in a long time

I guess not

>yawning while watching your team in the SB

>we always come up short

You literally won the year before in a blow-out game against one of the best offenses in nfl history.