/cric/

India 147/1 (46 ov) v New Zealand

Middlesex 270 v Yorkshire 235/6 (69 ov)

Somerset 365 & 105/2 (25 ov) v Notts 138

Other urls found in this thread:

perthnow.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/dutch-woman-is-seeking-an-australian-cowboy-to-keep-her-in-the-country/news-story/e83e688d037e2fc38014f4437c0ea12d?utm_content=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_source=PerthNow&utm_medium=Facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=OsQzocIt-Sk&ab_channel=TheFurteenthMan
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3800292/I-married-aunt-daughter-Bangladeshi-farmer-father-four-spent-45-happy-years-wife-mother-law.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XEGAHNbydDM
strawpoll.me/11283158
youtube.com/watch?v=_Y3rTOPNulI
youtube.com/watch?v=UdUNBxhIQvU
espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/current/match/332913.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shane Bond please come back.

Daniel

boring as fuck desu lads
cannot wait for NZs innings

Have no fear /rug/ is here

Even he realised that NZcric was beyond saving. Is he still a cop or has he moved into full time coaching?

Tbh

poo peeland bowling is shit

BBL Lads

goosey here, ask me something and I'll answer it truthfully

Pretty sure he lives off the money he makes coaching in the IPL

You suck

Imagine batting at 3 in india, no matter how good you are, people cheer when you get out because Pissrat is coming in next

Kohli duck you heard it here first

What is your absolute favourite meal off the KFC menu m8?

why did you make out with that other dude in 8th grade

rohit better fail, pujara needs a break.

The Super Crispy Strips Meal.
It comes with 9 pieces of delicious spicy crispy chicken strips, fries, coleslaw, 2 fresh buns and cheese sauce #elite

he should be literally lobotomised if he doesn't hit a double century off Boult

Ronchi and Guptill on game salvaging knock watch

That's a big meal

for you

Reminder that Kohli has 1 (one) double century in all First Class cricket, whereas Poojara has 10 (ten), including two in tests and three triples

This fact literally makes Kohli seethe with rage and is the sole reason he puts so much effort into statpadding in T20Is

the amount of autism Kholi brings to T20s is actually embarrassing

everyone else goes in and swings their bat around, but he unironically plans out every single shot he's going to play in advance

lmao

Sodhi and Khawaja are proof that you cannot teach a brown man to field

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

kek

KEK

K-E-K

Hahahahahah FUCK OFF Kohli mug!! Will never be a great test batsman. FACT!

Pooli Ltd

That made my day not gonna lie lads

PS check this fresh meme captcha

curry ads are fucking hilarious

every time someone gets out to le chin musician I can't help but laugh
the fact that it was virat fucking kholi makes it even better

Imagine, just for a second, that you were Mark Craig

holy shit

Why is Fleming commentating? Wasn't the reason he couldn't be a coach because he didn't want to travel?

Need to fucking axe hesson and bring in New Zealand's greatest ever cricketing mind

Literally all he's done since retiring is coach lad, he's even a BBL coach ffs.

wrong poomunity lads

into the tail already

What did he mean by this?

>#1

wdhmbt?

>#LibChill
Why do liberal """news""" outlets like pedstrian.tv talk like wiggers?

Which girl from work do I pursue next, /cric/?

>weaboo girl with banging body who has barely talked to me for the 6 months she's been here
>new shy little 16 year old qt azn girl who has never started a conversation with me in the whole month i've worked with her
>sri lankan qt who has never talked to me in over 2 years and probably doesn't even remember my name

The only thing you should pursue is a noose and a beam or branch, lad.

always the sri lankans, they're /cric/ approved

The trolley guys usually never have a chance with the checkout girls lad.

Been thinking about it desu lad.

I'm feeling that. I've liked this girl for years. I've been stalking her instagram and linkedin accounts because I'm too scared to add her on facebook. She does a lot of charity work which is a bit of a turnoff.

One of the trolley guys is a fat retarded looking faggot with a fat head and he's always hitting on the 8/10 basket/greeting girl. It always make me laugh.

I hate that bitch though. She's always on her phone and she comes up to the tearoom and has her normie phone calls about her plans for Friday and Saturday night etc.

seething desu

Woolies?

>getting out to Craig

BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG BASED CRAIG

>m-muh best player of spin

I HATE MYSELF AND MY OVERWEIGHT BODY

Unironically a good over from Craig memes aside. I really hope he stops being trash, his batting is actually such an asset

Coles

>the city of I'll Jink Ya

Leangains m8, if I could do it, you can to

UMPBALLUMPBALLUMPBALL

Didn't look out live but the replays looked pretty plumb

Brohit's literally a walking wicket, playing that sort of shot

i want to die

what the fuck does pooult have on his arm

dunno looks complex

I'm just going to starve myself and only drink black coffee

Some new meme. Steyn had one on during the last tests too

It's actually pretty easy, and it helps promote muscle growth and retention while losing fat.

You keep up your dieting plan and you will just balloon when you eat again lad.

What is your weight and height

India all out for 287 calling it meow.

The cover Steyn has on his arm when he plays is to cover up his tattoos, I don't think you are allowed to have exposed ones like that if you are a bowler, probably something about them being distracting or some other retarded reason

6'2" 73 kg

I'm not worried about putting it back on Tbh, I stayed at my old weight for a year before I started stuffing my fat face with food recently

Literally making buckets here lads when India were 100/1 the Bet365 meme algorithm had par score as fucking 501 unironically

It was 2.57 for India scoring less than 457

Nah in the 2nd test steyn had one that looks exactly like Boult's here. Some injury thing

Also that's fucking weird about tats though I suppose makes sense, Stokes has one too

based straff

That seems kinda skinny already lad, I'm 5'10" and I am 72kgs, and that's with my body fat percentage being at 11%

You probably need to go workout in order to get the body you've envisioned.

>6'2" 73 kg
What the fuck lad that's nothing

Do you have zero muscle mass?

I'm skinnyfat right now Tbh

people say I'm skinny when they see me, but I've got a bit of a belly going.
don't have too much muscle, but I do a lot of cardio so I'm not entirely skin and bones

Bro just lift lots of weights and get big muscles first don't do any meme diets

muscles are a meme

If you don't want to go to gym, then you should do some things with your body weight and what not only. Oh and do something like swimming.

Because, judging from the description of yourself, I'm not really picturing you as being a person with a body shape that is particularly flattering.

Also, cardio is for trash and women, just do some HIIT training lad. It's better than cardio and quicker too

Okay lad whatever you say but if you diet and get anything under 70kg when you're over 6 foot then you're literally retarded

I do swim m8
I swim, cycle and run quite regularly

Has anyone noticed that Hashim Amla and Sonny Bill Williams are twitter muslim buds?

Tell me about Taylor why does he wear two hats

I'm tipping Yeah The Boys as the hottest FB meme page of 2016.

Note that the strict adherence to >LE CUNT LE WANKER LE BOGAN XDXD humour WILL absolutely INFURIATE contrarian virgins on au/sp/

>yeah mate, got a good one last weekend

I have been against it since day 1

You know, with all the autism that you guys are projecting ever since I posted that article in a flippant manner, kind of makes me wish I never did

>don't have too much muscle
>6'2"
>73 kg

sounds like you have none at all you skeleton fuck

>but I do a lot of cardio

based walkGOD

Are you the lad who designs gyms and was asking for migration advice a few months back?

perthnow.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/dutch-woman-is-seeking-an-australian-cowboy-to-keep-her-in-the-country/news-story/e83e688d037e2fc38014f4437c0ea12d?utm_content=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_source=PerthNow&utm_medium=Facebook

been posted before lad

Reminder that if you're in 2016 and don't lift weights you are a pathetic failure who is unable to utilize the single greatest pool of resources available at any time in human history to become an Adonis.

Reminder that cardio is for old men, CEOs working 16 hour days, women and homosexuals.

>with all the autism that you guys are projecting ever since I posted that article in a flippant manner
I just posted that picture but I have no idea what you're talking about.

Shit Memes will never not be the best

that page was literally responsible for revitalising Shannon Noll's career

Literally when?
I am always in /cric/ threads and have never seen it before

This is wrong though, if you don't do any cardio whatsoever and only focus on lifting, you can look forward to some American tier obesity when you're older.

Sorry lad, not me, I occasionally ask about living conditions in Melbourne and Sydney as I plan on going to one of those two next year, but I am a software developer, not a PT or something

God fucking dammit brohit

Also BASED Yorkshire's brave Tim Bresnan

Reminder krazykrezja literally thinks Rohit Sharma could become a great test batsman.

Reminder he also thinks a muffled scream means yes.

beautiful ball Boult

noice

BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT BOULT

BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN BRESNAN

Donald Bradman
Brian Lara
WG Grace
Wally Hammond
Bill Ponsford
Graeme Hick
Michael Hussey

Ravindra Jadeja

Even if >we trundle them for 300, that's still massive as a first innings total in India

Good to see Boult not being trash though

/afl/ is dead so i am taking my straffo bashing here

I watched the 8.5 hour version of the 2005 Ashes on youtube last week

You forget how good Brett Lee was in that series, half of the best wickets are his.

>English Genetics

about a year ago or so

Ashwin will take care of this.

[spoiler]Is he playing?[/spoiler]

>2005

oh straffo

>I am always in /cric/ threads
Are you? We frequently go months without anyone other than Aus/NZ flags plus Wankush/Bang/FHG and occasional Indians

in and out lad

Missing the paki population and the occasional sri lankan and non-trinidad windian that would show up

still looking for an afghan flag to show up

>not going ocean swimming before uni
S m h

Hi

I think I am like one of three Saffas who post here. I usually alternate between /cric/ and /rug/, like a true patrician.

I don't get to post all too much because I am usually pretty busy

just got super liked from a girl from back in school lads

kek, couldn't even get them out

what is a super like

>tfw a girl likes you photo

>tfw a girl sucks your dick

tinder, rather than just a standard like you can only give out one a day and the person gets a special notification

>tfw your ilvl hits 810 and you can run heroics with goosey

THE FURTEENTH MAN IS BACK
>THE FURTEENTH MAN IS BACK
THE FURTEENTH MAN IS BACK
>THE FURTEENTH MAN IS BACK

youtube.com/watch?v=OsQzocIt-Sk&ab_channel=TheFurteenthMan

not bad

I swear it doesnt even get adjusted for the conditions and treats every venue as if it was the fucking Perth highway

I cant wait till Poo peeland bat, going to make gorillions but just loading unders on all Poo Peelands shit "bats" ""men""

especially Guptil, Ronchi and Latham once he gets to about 20

literally free money

what practical application does picking things up off the floor have assuming you arent a fucking weakling?

the Balding Brit is literally one of the most prolific posters here

>Rogers is literally going to cost somerset their first ever title for his hundred

>it's a krazykrezja gets back from working a 12 hour shift for the government and replies to every single post made in the entire thread episode

look forward to him ranting about nohit soon

GODtill to go apeshit and score 500. Calling it now.

>that guy who unironically plays WoW in 2016

kek, didn't know he posted there

i know theres another days play but holy fuck what is he doing. They have to win and should have declared 100 runs ago imo

there is literally nothing wrong with rohit

batting points

how much is the ball turning? good score or no?

>it's a Shitsprouter invades /cric/ for attention episode

I'm out lads, I can't deal with his autism, enjoy the game la

not too much for indian standards, decent score

maybe nz can finally expose ashwin

nah, it'll fall apart soon

all the pundits are saying this pitch is going to break up and take alot more turn later in game

what a meme pitch lel

>tfw been subbed for 4 years
thought he was dead

SOK is literally better than Jadeja, with bat and ball

santner is literally better than both

kek
kekek

I've got a good contact with the gambling syndicates.

Can we get an alcoholics XI going? The criteria being that there has to have been some sort of incident that was directly fuelled by their addiction

Ryder
Warner
Ponting
O'Keefe
Panesar

>Stokes
>Flintoff

stokes is shit

Even if there wasn't an incident, you can't unironically not mention boon

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3800292/I-married-aunt-daughter-Bangladeshi-farmer-father-four-spent-45-happy-years-wife-mother-law.html

really makes you think

got a shit building lads

no better feeling Tbh

I dropped a fucking log yesterday, blocked the toilet too

>tfw you did this at the gym at 3am once and had to pick it out and transfer it to the other toilet cause you were the only one in the gym and they would know it was you

why is trescothick so high on the twitter 'heart' list. kohli and amir should be up there desu

>Mark was shovelling his own shit out of a public toilet at 3am
why is this image so fucking funny

faggot

based daniel

here's an elite trick: pour a hot bucket of water onto the shit from height then flus

>implying daniel has ever been to the gym for more than a few weeks at a time

i was in the gym toilet, no access to a bucket of hot water

it only takes one day at the gym to do a shit there you fucking mong

>using toilet in 2016

talking generally mate

/heem/ bro is that you?

>/cric/
>gym
Error: Does not compute

execute all kiwi namefags

I don't care what anyone says, Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness is a fucking masterpiece

Is that a new release? Because there is really no point talking about grandpa music. Literally nobody cares about that old garbage.

Why do Australians get so defensive when you ask them if they can sing Land Down Under?

no bro that's not me

okay then fuck off ankush!

doing Allah's bidding

Kunty Kucka was doing Allah's bidding when he raped that chick

noice m8, in a relationship with my former oneitis rn

trent boult

t. Antonis Vatousiadis

It's actually physically painful to see the fruits of my labour be mangled like this lads

hate those kinds of people who have a story that relates to fucking everything topic that comes up in a conversation and hanging out with them isn't so much conversing but more just storytime and 1-2/10 times it will actually be interesting or amusing

self-absorbed wankers zzzzz

one of my mates is like this. He's a nice guy, but I wish he would shut the fuck up sometimes.

he's french too, so every time a topic gets raised he'll start talking about what it's like in France and how great France is, which makes it even worse.

I can relate

fucking kek, that new twitter bio is great

lol they literally have no idea how boring they are. just have to kind of live and let live i guess but man at times its a chore

Blogged about this a bit last year, but I'm almost certainly going on exchange to Portsmouth lads. Is this a mistake? Do they play cricket there?

portsmouth is a concrete jungle and a shithole maybe some easy uni sluts if you're a chad idk

and yeah they play cricket everywhere in england

used to concrete jungles Tbh so that shouldn't be a problem

tbf i was a bit harsh it's not a total shithole. plenty of much worse places in england. it has some good things about it

the jihad continues

Ausbro's, I sent a letter from here to there, it's confirmed to have touched down in Australia two days ago, how long do you think it will take to be delivered?

It was just a letter as well, with a single pokemon card in it, so I am not sure how rigorously it will be examined at customs.

>south african genetics

Lol I hope it wasn't a rare card, otherwise it's gone

about two days? Customs don't really go through shit too much since they only tax people for transfers of stuff worth more than $500 or something.

only counts 1st innings

Is all this BBL sperging lately ironic, or are people actually excited for it?

it's /afl/ and /nrl/ guys

Do you think one of these Banglel posters is an England cricketer? I think atleast one must browse after our twitter antics

Ill be taping every televised Holly game

easy there Nigel

Will Root deny Somerset their maiden championship?

>being this new

Pretty hyped for the AUS vs SA/PAK tests lads

Pakistan will be good, quotas will ruin the normally GOAT South African ones

Imagine playing >100 Test matches and STILL not being the best in your family at cricket

Imagine being Mark Warner

smoking some deshi ganja lads

elite truthbomb predictions

rababa will be the only sa player to really perform, their batting will flop horribly and jp duminy will still keep his place next series. they will be whitewashed and the whole series will be looked back on sadly at the point where SA cricket kind of died

pak will do better than SA. amir will fire, asad and sami at times too. they will win a test match

>amir will fire

season 1 of the amir show was pretty lackluster m8

he was getting quicker as the limited overswent on (90mph+) and WI will be perfect fairly low pressure series to hone his skills . will literally take 20 wickets against AUS

A Blaine's Charizard hey lad, I think it's worth about $50.00 or so
Thanks lad, I appreciate that wealth of information, am hoping that it could be delivered tomorrow. Hoping for good things

do u hate jp duminy more than anyone else in the world

>mosaddek hossains FC average
elite watch

If it wasn't him, it would be just another quota player. There's no point in hating the individual when he's just a benefactor of the system.

I just feel bad for the other teams who used to really get challenges from taking on us, you don't get to play the strongest team we have, but I suppose you will benefit with the influx of white sportsmen coming to your countries

New Zealand will unironically benefit the most from it

bangabro show me the future cricketing powerhouse bangladesh team

i'm thinking something with mominul haque, sarkar and mosaddek in the middle order but i dont know enough other players, not sure if mustafiz or qt taskin will ever cut it

interested/anxious about whats gonna happen with dwayne pretorious

What the fuck was that collapse lads?

the new le glasses has been unearthed

why havnt bangla produced a quality spinner yet wtf. no excuse desu

Based, he's a good player.

Ashwin is literally going to destroy NZ tomorrow

probably true but he's still a fraud. his day or reckoning will come

he gets exposed every time he leaves the subcontinent.

he unironically would get taken off after a single over during the ODI tour over >here

Yasir is much better

youtube.com/watch?v=XEGAHNbydDM
lads

In Yorkshires hands this lads

watching pak v brazil at baseball lads

bresnan>stokes

>not watching the county championship
kys casual

1.Tamim Iqbal
2 Shoyma Sarker
3.Mosaddek Hossian
4.Mominul Haque
5.Sakib Al Hasan
6.Zakir Hasan(wk)
7.Mehedi Hasan
8.Jubair Hossain
9.Taskin Ahmed
10.Mustafizur Rahman
11.Ebadat Hossain(if he decides to continue playing cricket)

>no Sabbir

Ok then

forgot about mehedi. hopefully he's a good spinner to actually win you test matches at home one day, which you've never had before. batting looks hopeful

RIP Chris Rogers

actually forgot about Sabbir Tbh.
He could replace Sakib after he retires(batting wise)

>tfw no ganja

midnight bump

Wait

Are there two bangladeshis or is the one cunt talking to himself

in ten years time bangladesh, west indies and new zealand will all have strong test teams #elitetruthbomb

>bangladesh
yes
>west indies
lad the "west indies" may not even exist in ten years time
>new zealand
I'd like to think so. McMeme and his "le golden generation" actually caused a huge burst in registration for clubs, every club in Auckland reported an increase between 2014 and 2015. Could have good effects down the line in terms of kids playing the sport.

Also rugby becoming boring can only help. There are 15+ players in domestic rugby who also played age group cricket and were tipped for the national team, Kieran Read and Israel Dagg being the notable ones (there's a sick meme article about how Dagg could bowl 150 at age 19 but that's probably bullshit). I currently can only think of one (Tom Bruce) who was borderline pro in both and chose cricket over rugby. I suppose Captain Meme himself counts in that regard too.

HOW TO FIX NZ CRICKET

Fire Hesson, replace with Stephen Fleming

Fire whoever the current bowling coach is, replace with Shane Bond

The following players are white ball specialists, never to ever play red ball cricket again
>Martin Guptill
>Colin Munro
>Jimmy Neesham
>Corey Anderson

The following players are red ball specialists, never to ever play white ball cricket again
>Tom Latham
>BJ Watling
>Trent Boult
>Jeet Raval

Adam Milne is trained to be a test specialist while managing his workload.

Mitchell Santner and Mark Craig are both trained to be genuine allrounders batting at 6/7, allowing four seamers (or in some cases, three plus an extra spin) to be chosen at all times with 100% of selection coming down to their bowling quality, no meme allrounders.

Stop selecting Doug Bracewell, he adds nothing to the side.

Matt Henry is treated as a genuine new ball bowler and direct competition for Southee and Boult. There is only room for two of the three of them in any one side. Neil Wagner and (injury dependent) Adam Milne make up the 3rd and 4th seamer, as both of them are effective with the old ball.

Train someone else up to be a stand-in white ball captain so that Kane doesn't have to play every single game.

nice post

You know for a manlet, Kane is a pretty decent lad

Have any of you guys met him too?

I gave him a high five when they were having a net sesh behind an Auckland domestic game

He seems like a nice bloke but he really doesn't talk much, at least compared to the rest of the team. The entire time that Kane was in the nets Luke Ronchi was just standing outside chatting with everyone and watching the game

It's honestly amazing how much indians are overrating the NZ spin attack

All this talk about Santner being "threatening" when he was bowling trash one in four balls. Are the indian fans just so salty about that WT20 loss that they are damage controlling saying that Santner is "world class"?

Not this test series that just went by, the one before I met a few of them at the one restaurant in Durban. I don't even think anyone recognised them except for me, so I just spoke to them about what they're expecting in the upcoming series, down to earth lot, Boult is full of banter

learn to count daniel

I'm hoping to do a bunch of commentary for the domestic games this season because they're doing more streaming of them, hope I can meet a few of the national team guys but they don't really seem to play domestically an awful lot anymore.

Hiro is taking a concensus from each board to make permanent changes.

We all NEED to force the idea of /rug/ to /asp/ when the time comes.

This is a pretty shit post tbẖ

how come no one on Cred Forums can spell "consensus"?

>Chris Rogers has retired from first-class cricket

inevitable but still hits me right in the feels, what a player

and what a way to go out, twin hundreds

nice wojak but he retired from first-class cricket over 12 months ago

[spoiler]county "cricket" is grade-tier[/spoiler]

there's me too

consensus

if the entire somerset team doesn't show up at lords with a bunch of umbrellas I will be seriously disappointed

/rug/ is back with a vengeance

Get ready /cric/worms

Proud of you lad

Rugby

Rugby

Salman Butt can fuck right off Tbh. I can sympathise with the Amir show, but Butt deserves a lifetime ban

Same tbẖ, he's the cunt that was doing all the deals and baited Amir into doing all that as well.

I hope the players don't let him play like they tried with Amir

Surprised he was even selected DESU. Inzy seemed to have a good head in his shoulders with the way he dropped shitters like Afridi. Apparently he's going at a strike rate of 50 or something and is doing nothing but statpadding like he's playing tests because he's desperate to get back into the side.
Someone should just Hansie him.

>Hazlewood is """too tired""" for the South African tour
>playing in the Matador Cup

Reminder to drop a cheeky ten on a WI victory

Is New Zealand """cricket""" finally finished?

They're set for the next five years thanks to Afrikaner migration

They're trying to be Australia's buzz feed. Fucking lobotomise the lot of them Tbh.
Why is there no good news sites in this meme of a country lads?
>inb4 krazykrezja mentions labourBC

as of right now

Leltham=Rahul
CucktillPoohli(c)
Failor

>Leltham=Rahul

Otherwise yes.

Probably the best one you've done mate

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-23/nurses-instagram-account-stops-poo-being-taboo-bowel-cancer/7867986?pfmredir=sm
Great, hard hitting journalism

>Santa=Ashlose
wew lad

Jesus Christ lads

I posted these like 6 months ago freshie

>he's only doing his new season shopping now

KEK, enjoy inflated prices

20% off lad
I've already got my kit anyway, I was just picking up a few balls. They've got fucking big bash stumps too.
Do they unironically sell zinger bails in PP?

>zinger bails going off
>fireworks shooting off every 6
>multiracial cheerleaders doing backflips off trampolines in stands

Is T20 the worst meme possible?

It's unironically up there mate

That exact package was at the cricket store last time I went in, I had a laugh too, posted it here.

Where's Jynn been for this finale?

what should i make for dinner lad

>he's been Zingedâ„¢ - Kieron Pollard

kek

What went wrong?

regular while-he's-batting reminder that Jadeja has three triple centuries

One of the guys from my cricket club has them and I always laugh at that when I see it.

I was gonna buy them but they were like 15 times more than regular bails and apparently break with even a semi-hard ball

poodictions for NZ's first inning total?

190 tops

Why did /cric/ seem to think Twink was finished?
He's still bowling his medium paced "chin music"

He's trash he's just better than anything else we have

>He's still bowling his medium paced "chin music"
that's why

post yfw jadeja gets another 300

based umpball

Jesus christ thank god

That's a fucking huge total though desu

are you fucking stoned?

>Santa=Ashlose
is as bad as anything he has pulled

why is cricket the only real sport on that? I mean I doubt AFL or Rugby Lelgue would be much different

Also pretty sure the numbers are different now as per pic related. Also is that globally or AUS?

>he can watch cric without being stoned or drunk
lad
you might be autistic

Kafirs detected

watching cricket while being stoned is the best thing ever

@71419615
Shut the fuck up

>he watches cricket
>he isnt on the spectrum
get the fuck out of my sport right now

strawpoll.me/11283158

@71419641

Don't pseudo reply to me ever again, you filthy malu scum

no golden duck lads
good start

Guptill next man out is at 1.9 lads

>50-50
Bangla boy voted for himself twice

>1.9

I'm sorry I don't read imperial measurements

as soon as the spinners come on get unders on Cucktill lads

>opening with fast bowlers

What are india even doing

>Mian Hamza: "NZ have to bat once if they want to win this test match. I don't see enough dept in their batting to reach a score of 500+. so advantage india"

are indian cricinfo posters the most cancerous in the world?

Does NZ have a serious shot of winning lads?

Reminder that Daniel did NOT witness KP's innings in Mumbai

Sucktill is gonna score 150 and the indian fans are going to commit mass suicide over it.

Yes guppy hundred incoming

Luke Ronchi to score 75 (41) as well

>not 6(1)

Missed that one Tbh

Tried bowling a googly in the nets in front of some cute girls that were playing football and it had so much flight that it went onto the roof of the nets

fucking seething lads if it had pitched it would have turned a solid 15 degrees the wrong way

Daniel Ltd.

you're releasing it too early probably, I used to have the same problem
I used to be a fucking elite leggie back in the day lads, I could get 45 degrees of turn on glass with a tennis ball.

We're batting last so need a 100 run lead at the end of this innings.

Unless he happens to be named Mitchell Starc, what is the point of picking specialist seamers in Asia?

>6(1)
>run out attempting a 7th

Tbh I've given up on leg spin a bit, my seamers are both more effective and easier to bowl. I can get tons of turn but it's almost always far too slow and loopy so you'd imagine any quality batsman easily being able to get to the pitch of it.

heard of this bloke called wasim akram before mate?

Ashwin's going to take 2 wickets in his second over.

Think that was the name of my taxi driver last night m8.

>going out on a thursday

Australia should pick this team against India

Warner
Bancroft
Smith
S Marsh
Handscomb/Head
M Marsh
SOK
Nevill
Starc
Lyon
Swepson

Imagine if Guptill gets a hundred here

t. virgin

kanye west met kim kardashian in a club on a thursday

>catching a taxi after a work dinner because I'm not a degenerate faggot drink driver.

Kill yourself daniel.

>Swepson
too early, that would ruin him. Word on the street is that the way Zampa turns the ball would be much better suited to India than it is in Australian pitches so I'd be looking at him.

I do agree with everything else though

Anyone here know when Daniel is set to release the Official DRS theme song?

hang on, I'll give him a ring

We're thinking of premiering it live at the hamilton test

BIG

Zampa needs to start by getting his FC average under fucking 50 before he even gets into the discussion

As far as I'm concerned, Zampa is Bailey/Faulkner-tier as of now

it's more a case of just picking the best leggie. If you don't want Swepson you could go with Fawad, but I doubt he would be any better

he says he's thinking of premiering it live at the hamilton test

actually laughed

Kinda addressed his average in my post mate. Fawad would be my second choice Tbh. Dropping a player into the test team too early is what I'm concerned about with Swepson.

lucktham

>le natural game
fucking get guptill out already

fucking joke of a player that shouldn't have played more than 5 tests

cricket is gay

based fucking boland

>Dropping a player into the test team too early is what I'm concerned about with Swepson.

Lyon was developed at Test level. It's unironically probably a better method of developing a spinner than letting them get slaughtered on Australian roads and dropped by their Shield teams which is sort of the reason why >we are so bad in Asia now.

I take your point about Zampa's average, but it would still be a pure gamble. My concern is Zampa is going to be afflicted with Maxwell syndrome now that he is an automatic fixture in the pyjama teams.

You gotta score quick while the ball's hard tho m8

Pretty pissed off that Mishra isn't playing lads

t. David "Davey" Warner

>Latham is in good form
>he's coming in with two centuries against Zimbabwe just a couple of weeks ago

are commentators, dare I say it, stupid?

Idk I do feel there is some weight to that meme in india, it's the reason Sehwag did so well at home. Batting when the ball is turning and reversing is more difficult than facing spinners with a shiny nut

RUNS KANE NEEDS TO GET TO KEEP HIS AVERAGE ABOVE 50: -43

RUNS GUPPY NEEDS TO GET TO GET HIS AVERAGE TO 30: 63

NOT OUT

Refballed.

Chaching

Cheers gup, good betting with you again

Another classy knock from New Zealand's fifth greatest ever batsman

Tbh that wasn't out though

>

I agree, absolutely shit call

Quit being a meme ankush it hit him in line with leg stump no fucking way that's hitting

Who the fuck was that umpire

>Kane getting a hundred is only at 5.5/1

That's not even worth a cheeky meme bet

>left arm spinner's grip on the phone
>holding it with the right hand

Just joking lad, i'm not even watching the game.

It was probably missing anyways, the umps are just scared.

>pure bowler

kek

what is this, planet cricket?

just came around the wicket lads

We're not letting mwngf on the /cric/ XI are we?

Thinking of grabbing some KFC lads, any recommendations

>SR of 33.33
>he's got a little bit of rhythm to the innings

who the FUCK is this commentator

Chicken

I'm not listening (why the fuck would you listen to commentary between these two teams?) but I assume Doull

I've always liked the Ultimate Zinger Burger Meal myself, good value for money.

Might do the same, I'd rather to listen to Ian fucking Smith to be truthful

tower burger

How many zinger variations do you get there?

I literally never listen to commentary unless it's the english guys and even then only half the time. Cricket's great for chewing through music backlogs.

>planet cricket
correct

Just the one last time I went to KFC
been a few years though

I highly recommend abc grandstand when Australia play
nothing but truthies and memes
youtube.com/watch?v=_Y3rTOPNulI
youtube.com/watch?v=UdUNBxhIQvU

It's 2016 and there is still no KFC ANYWHERE in central Auckland

I unironically haven't had a cheeky kfry since moving here

I'd genuinely like for Australia to get the abo flag lads. The more I think about it the more I like the idea. It's actually a fucking elite flag.

>closest one to me is in point chev
disgusting to be honest

Seriously. Zero. Not one. Not in the entire CBD. And it's not even as if the Parnell one is actually in Parnell either it's literally in a truckstop.

In that area there are at least 10 Maccas.

Disgusting. I will vote for whichever mayoral candidate fixes this atrocity.

It's shit Tbh

>tfw there are THREE burger kings on the same road

That's actually fucking great mate. Great colours and good symbolism

I agree with this

You have awful taste

Before Downtown got knocked the fuck over there were two Maccas across the road from each other

Honestly this tttt

>tfw Kerry is kill

Australia's flag is GOAT. Don't let that whole MUH UNION JACK fool you. America has a stupid looking flag also

No. It's awful. Ours is awful too. Both should change.

It's a decent flag, but it's a dominion one. Really should have changed it on federation.

Australia wasnt even independent from Britain at Federation you dumbcunt

I'm not even a fan of the cuckstamp, but I'd be very worried about changing it for fear of getting the Qantas logo with some Abo thing on it as the replacement

Looks like the mini IPL isn't happening now lads.

>Australia wasnt even independent from Britain at Federation you dumbcunt
when the FUCK did I say otherwise?

Thank god

If New Zealand and Australia both change their flags to appease Abos and Coconuts your countries are truly cucked

>Australia is a Dominion
>According to (you), shouldn't have a Dominion flag

right, so you're just mentally disabled

we already voted to keep it once
unlikely to have another vote for at least 5 years

No, Australia is a federation

2late

What the fuck is with this obsession with being "cucked"? the aesthetic of the abo flag is objectively better, just as the aesthetic of reddit peak is objectively better, just because both of them so happen to reference indigenous culture, you know, the guys we fucking murdered, doesn't make us "cucked" you backwards fucking moron.

I think that's unlikely, since people don't jerk off to the All Blacks here
People are more likely to choose a proper flag design instead of some meme sports logo

>Australia (Listeni/əˈstreJliə/, /ɒ-/, /-ljə/),[10][11] officially the Commonwealth of Australia

Solid edumacation system over there lads.

>Dominions were semi-independent polities that were under the British Crown, constituting the British Empire, beginning with Canadian Confederation in 1867.[1][2] They included Canada, Australia...

Kys, you're demonstrably incorrect. Australia was a Dominion that comprised a federation of six colonies, but was first and foremost a Dominion in terms of its legal status.

t. Wiremu Honehekepa

this Tbh

there is NOTHING wrong recognising indigenous history. Changing the flag to "appease" them is dumb when they're a minority in both countries, but that isn't the case here.

Not since 26

And at the time of Federation, the date YOU specified as the time Australia should have changed flag, Australia was a Dominion of the British Empire.

Exactly. I don't give a fuck about maoris but it's a fact that their aesthetic is integral to the piss-poor excuse for a "national identity" that we currently have, and to add to that, it's not actually that bad. The silver fern is great, korus are pretty neat, greenstone is nice. The flag literally has nothing to do with any of our culture, it's probably the 10th thing on the list of symbols for NZ.

>just because both of them so happen to reference indigenous culture, you know, the guys we fucking murdered, doesn't make us "cucked"

They have nothing. Let them have the flag, it looks cooler. They'll still be the bottom rung of our society, how on earth is that being "cucked"

I get that you have an irrational hatred of brown people but can you look past that just for a second and see that the maori flags are just straight up better than the whitey ones.

Yes, because it demonstrated a major step towards Australian autonomy. I NEVER said Australia ceased to be a legal dominion at that point in time.
The absolute fucking state of you. You LITERALLY monitor /cric/ while working your pathetic civil service job just so you can post a wall of text attacking a single part of someone's post that you take out of context and feel content in your """intellectual superiority"""

I don't have a problem with this one

>Sri Lanka A cricketer Ramith Rambukwella will be fined 50% of his tour fee after he caused mild panic on a flight by attempting to open the cabin door at 35,000 feet. Sri Lanka Cricket's executive committee has also asked the board chief to serve Rambukwella with a severe warning for his behaviour, an official release said.

>The incident had occurred on a flight from St. Lucia to Gatwick airport in London, as the team returned from the tour of the West Indies. Eyewitnesses quoted by the Daily Mail had said Rambukwella appeared to be intoxicated, and wrestled with the cabin door for up to two minutes. Rambukwella, the son of Sri Lanka's mass media minister, said he had mistaken the cabin door for the lavatory, and suggested he had been half-asleep, which is what prompted the error.

That's fucking atrocious

Look at it

Look at those colours

Makes you want to fucking vomit

At least I now know you have zero taste in aesthetics so I can completely disregard your opinion

I do, that's not a proper flag

If you're going to have a leaf, make it a small image in the center of the flag like everyone else with symbols.

Ok, let's try again
How bout this one for Australia?

Pretty bad too

embarrassing

once again, shit symbol in the middle
the design's balance is terrible too, weighted too much in the top right corner

if we don't get the abo flag, pic related is my next choice

GR8 flag M8

fun fact: the japanese are not native to japan and they have their own abos that they effectively genocided

pretty sure that's just hokkaido

Like this too, although there's no history to it unlike the eureka flag

>his arguement is disproven and he is utterly exposed as a naive moron who has little understanding of Australian history
>...
>wah wah wah
>ad hom
more predictable than a Shane Watson dismissal

yes you are right I just looked it up

reminds me of irelands flag

>go from korea to japan
>wipe out natives
>begin hating korea years later
top kek desu senpai

More like sideways india.

Mfw none of you have THE GOAT

literally what were they thinking
without the center it's alright, but what the fuck

>go from indus valley to india
>oppress the natives
>almost start a nuclear war with the indus valley
gets my brain thinking lad

>three flags on a flag
>one of them isn't even facing the right way
yeah, no

fuck >you lads had an awful selection for the referendum.
the peak one is the only proper design, and it's still shit

THIS is why im opposed to changing the flags

theres even less consensus among what it should be in Australia than Poo Peeland

id vote to become a Republic, but not to change the flag, as ironic as that is.

Pretty much the generic opinion. I kinda like the peak but yeah that's more because the rest are trash

>a fucking fern
so glad that piece of shit didnt win

GOAT flag from nations that watch our sport

GateNoJobProspects is literally fucked

>he fell for the 'we need IT people' meme

I literally already have a guaranteed job with one of the big four, but thank you for your concern

Mark Craig to hit the winning runs and receive a * during the 2nd session of the 5th day

Screencap this post

Enjoy being one of thousands of faceless drones that work stupid hours for fuck all pay and then gets replaced by the next wave when you reach burnout.

Let me guess, Ernst & Young?

New Zealand should've gone with this Tbh

>LE FUG LE INGURLAND!

Nope
>reaching burnout
I unironically enjoy what I do, so I can't see that happening.

Just got a last fm inbox from shitspouter lads

goosey is LITERALLY seething at you right now

look forward to an angry wall of text in your direction

now this is a vintage meme

what does it say

Just letting me know about all the best new restaurants in auckland

But I am goosey

ama

based fucking goosey

What did he think of the revamped O'Connell St Bistro lad?

He hasn't been there yet, not even on Chris' valuable customers list

fat hump goy stop shitting up the threads

Pathetic really. Probably only got the email and not a personal phone call.

Is Virender Swag autistic? The shit he tweets, really makes you think

fuck that lbw decision was shite

we could be 71/1 by now but with guptill having scored 15 more

seething

he's literally bamboozled

based

heading down to the nets lads, any deliveries you want me to bowl?

give me a good off break lad

Yeah one meatlovers and one beef and onion

>indian crowds have to be kept in cages

Really makes you think

Anyone else seriously surprised by the lack of epic collapse in this innings so far?

Give it a few more overs

Martin Guptill lads

>getting helmet clocked by a spinner

wew

Fuck Stephen Fleming sounds like John Key at times

I unironically got badged by an off-spinner last season.

I'm actually just so glad Kane Williamson exists

lmao

>XD let's just sweep this ball 2 miles outside off

retard

The absolute state of Rahul

What

what

what

WHAT?

what a fucking retarded rule

>and the rule is that some external protective gear cannot come into play while taking the catch
huh

sorry lad they were pretty fucking shit

probably landed three balls on the pitch in the whole session. My bowling has regressed horribly since last season

really stretching my knowledge of the game lads

I do remember this rule, it's to stop people from using their hats to catch the ball etc, just never seen it in this situation

Is this the ground that never has results?

South Africa beat India in 3 days here iirc

How they fuck do they get away with flashing fucking ads on hoardings during test cricket?

You're both wrong, this is some meme outground that India only use for minnows. No tests here since 2008

tbf two more wickets and PP are all out

I was close

espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/current/match/332913.html

India beat SA in 3 days. Got it the wrong way around

kanpur is a small city that barely gets tests, expect this to last 5 days

Aussie got the 90000000 get on Cred Forums lads

>kanpur is a small city
>literally has >50% the population of Poo Peeland
Kek

>2.5 million
>small

2009 actually you seething casual.
And I was right, 12 draws from 21 tests at this ground. Thanks for making me Google it, cunthair.

12th largest in India tbf

It's literally Perth sized

12th largest in a country of 1.1billion still isn't exactly a 'small city'

>Perth population: 1.8M
>Kanpur pop: 2.7M

not quite

bet365 meme algorithm has Poo Peelands line at 381

get on it lads

>Kane in charge of good sportsmanship

Sad!

Though Perth was over 2 m these days. Don't really keep up with that meme of a city anymore.

>ball starts turning
>Pissrat takes the spinner off
is he retarded?

literally 30 cities with 1-3m populations
they're small cities

thats a big country

>Australians commenting on sportsmanship
classic

>p..p..p..p-please like my autistic format :(

Do they smell better?

I always kek at Virat Kohli acting like a hard cunt all the time, despite being a 5'7" curry.

Literally wog-tier.

I imagine he'd easily smash 95% of /cric/

dumb daniel, of course he loves test cricket. Just look at how fucking hard he tried to make it back into England's test setup. He's only shilling T20s now because it's all he has left.

I'm not saying that he doesnt love Test cricket, but I think that was as much about his ego and rejection as it was about playing the sport

>He's only shilling T20s now because it's all he has left.

Wait, I misunderstood your post. Ignore this

his original point, whatever the motive, was correct though.

pretty much all the growth in cricket globally is through meme20. Depending where you look, Test & ODI cricket is either stagnating or declining. The Day/Night meme might be the only exception to that.

thank you for this fact that everyone already knows

another one

another one

Reminder that his wife was an absolute ho-bag before marrying him.

the u19 dps are a goldmine

who's winning?

Elaborate. Isn't she a TV presenter?

What happened to his mouth?

got hit

She has fucked Southee, Worker and Bracewell that are known, probably more, seeing her mum was involved with NZ cricket for years.

Her party trick with Southee was to wrap her undies around his bat handle and sneak it into his kit bag.

Talked shit?

Talked shit, see

LOL

All women are whores.

Ivana is pure and virginal

Ben Peploe, you here m8? Or are you in /rug/?

Dat casual sexism

Havw it on good authority she fucked a tall blonde surfer

new

and not for the last time either

Hillary Clinton this November.

MAKE SURE YOU GET OUT AND VOTE TO STOP DRUMPF

Hershel Gibbs was done for drink driving i believe

walkgod