youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Day 2,266 since WC Final loss to spain

How are you holdin up bro?

>2,266 since WC Final loss
he might not have been dutch back then

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

Any word on Kompany?
I've read loads of comments saying that he should stay at the club even if he's permacrocked, they're delusional

KYS
NICE PEÑAL HAHAHA

Pep will kick his ass out if he's injured again but it doesn't look like he's injured, just exhausted

Don't like that he walked out like that, could've easily conceded from those corners

I get the feeling poop considers kompany part of the old guard and will phase him out of the team. Wouldn't surprise me if he had tried to before the season started but maybe thought being a veteran cb he can be of use during the season

well atleast he didnt get carried off this time. probably an unrelated injury, but you could see him hold his calf muscle when he went in for the challenge just before swansea scored.

he was fucking pissed aswell, the pounding he gave the ground was not because they conceded, it was a last minute goal that no one cared about. he was mad he got injured again.

I'm doing good ese, Spaniard reporting in!

Then out goes the last player that actually cares about the club.

Fernandinho, Zabaleta and Kolarov all love City too. I think KDB could eventually get to their level.

Yeah I hope he's fine, seemed to aggrevate something on a slide. He was decent

Does Kompany have a history of being locker room cancer like Hart or Yaya?
He's fine, if he can stay fit

>7 out of 7wich is a new club record new record

>le can't win the league with PSG man
At least post based Italians, you've got many

>Does Kompany have a history of being locker room cancer like Hart or Yaya?
not that I know of but I think poop's cbs are otamendi (mascerano) and stones (pique). He's part of the past cycle and most probably a dominant figure in the squad so there's always risk of press and locker room metastasis and revolt if he gets angry for not playing

Can Mercenary City actually win the title this year?

Arsenal fans must be shitting themselves. That "Invincibles" season is literally all they have.

Kompany is completely different from Toure though, Toure has always been a cunt, like his agent.

Even if this is true, which I doubt it is, Pep won't need to phase him out. He's injured so much that Stones and Otamendi will naturally play a lot of games and develop a partnership, making it too risky to switch things up by trying to introduce Kompany mid-season.

He literally came off injured(?) yesterday, after being in full training for around a month, having played his last game in May. Kompany's time as a full time football player is finished.

i will when he win which he wont
screencap this so you can remember the humilation when city ends like fifth or something

>Played all the bottom 4 team
>Its our year la
>Pep is the best

Liverpool would beat city,Screen cap this

At the start of the season yes but now Otamendi is his Mascherano and Kolarov has been his Pique, his ball distribution has been elite. Good point about Kompany

if he can't play anymore that's more reason to kick him out though

Is it? Just keep him on the bench when fit, and then in the case of an emergency, he can play about 50 minutes until he gets injured again.

he did win the league with PSG tho
won with 7 different teams in CL too
the only active menager to win 3 CL
won 3 different leagues (about to be 4) and won Trophies in 4 (about to be 5)
cant really get more based than that

>Won 3 different leagues
He won each one once, out of 20 attempts, with teams like Real Madrid, PSG, Chelsea, Juventus, and early 00s Milan. Ancelloti is a shit manager for the League. CL babby tbqh.

Doubt he'll even win the league this season. Dortmund are looking strong, and when Roberry inevitably get injured, Bayern won't be able to score many goals.

Underrated

I think they have started the healing process

>healing process
>didn't even qualify for the easiest Euros ever
>might not even qualify for the WC either