Its finally our time bros

Its finally our time bros.

Conservicucks are dying out, the NFL and MLB are declining in popularity, the """"""premier"""""" league is being exposed as a marketing league

give us 10 years and americans and foreigners will all be paying attention to us. IT IS OUR TIME.

You can call us Soccer.

Other urls found in this thread:

starnewsonline.com/news/20160922/pro-soccer-leaving-port-city
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_sports_leagues_by_revenue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>nearly half the league still doesn't have their own stadium
>one player on each team makes millions while the rest make pennies
you've got a ways to go, a lot more than ten years of development and growth.

Mls wont grow until there's an increase in talent production, a large injection of investment from companies, sponsors, billionaires etc and a world superleague.

The talent production step is obvious - you need good players to sell an entertaining product. Mls academies have improved substantially to the point that some kids are being sent to euro clubs to continue developing. The thing holding it back is that it's not reaching far enough for the poor who are talented but dont have opportunities to prove it.

The large investment by sponsors companies and billionaires is also necessary. Right now the limited investment and the salary cap is chaining the Mls to mediocrity. American salary caps dont work when you have little talent to spread. I get the idea of growing the sport by ensuring parity and therefore maintaining the interest of everyone who has the chance to win but really it's not working.

The world superleague that's been talked about by Uefa bigwigs is necessary as well. The ICC is already a popular summer mainstay that generates lots of cash in the preseason for many clubs. This needs to be taken a step forward. The current Club World Cup is too small and too limited. A league where the LA Galaxy or NYCFC can play against Barcelona, Manchester United, Bayern Munich or AC Milan in a real competitive tournament would force the Mls to grow up and become a competitive force.

These three things need to happen to a great extent within the coming decades if the Mls and Fifa really want the sport to grow here in the states. The potential to grow here and in China is massive. Our domestic sport leagues like the NFL and NBA are worth billions alone and the NFL is worth like twice the EPL and it's only a n American sport. Soccer and Mls can be that big one day and that's why many investors are interested in Mls franchises to get first dibs

those are literally both wrong though, try again conservicuck

>2016
>watching soccer

>not going doopin' mental

smc 3bh

>the minimum My Little Sawker salary os 50k

Lmao Jesus christ I make more than that and my job is shitty

My wife's son and I love it. The NFL is far too violent.

i suppose the level of delusion you need to have to think the MLS is going places is the same you would need to believe that all football and baseball fans are republicans.

>Soon

don't you have a Trump rally to complain about blacks and foreigners at? We (Soccer) are here to stay and there's nothing you can do about it from your motorized scooter

>mlels

And then you wake up jajaja

MLS is mass

is this a hillary clinton rally?

We would dominate the CCL if the tournament followed our schedule so get mad Paco

lel whatever helps you sleep at night mlelcuck

>MLELS champs & one of the western conferences strongest teams btfo CCL by a costan rican team
''amerifat delusion''

You have to go back

>starnewsonline.com/news/20160922/pro-soccer-leaving-port-city
USL BTFO

NASL to rightful Division One status when?

>almost a whole week since the last /mls/ general
>we went a whole soccer sunday without a thread

rip /mls/

literally a quarter of the NASL teams are leaving to go down a division to USL... what does that say about NASL?

this always happens cause football is back, it'll pick up again for playoffs

>I "support" an MLELS "club"

>I """"""""support"""""" a club 1000 miles away that I will never see in person let alone attend multiple games against rivals

MLS isn't even bigger than NHL or basketball yet.

All those leagues with the exception of NHL, which has its own unique niche, have clout far greater than MLS.

you realize both the NHL and NBA are bigger than all soccer leagues save the EPL in terms of revenue? If MLS reaches the popularity of NHL someday (im willing to bet it will surpass it before we become old men) then MLS will legitimately be a top 4 league in the world

Revenue doesn't equal quality.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_sports_leagues_by_revenue
Looks like MLS is already pulling more $$ than Liga MX, but we all know who's daddy.

That's not really a good comparison. The cost of living is higher in America, which means everything costs more, meaning revenue goes up. MLS also wants to expand to quite a few teams, more than I suspect other leagues have. Generating the most revenue in a country with 325 million people that is highly developed is barely surprising.

this

The truth is Soccer is no longer gonna be a liberal sport anymore, it has nothing to do with conservatives dying out, new generations will be different, that's all.

Liga MX has a 40 year head start on MLS, the gap between the leagues really isn't that much

considering MLS teams are worth more than many teams that have been around 60+ years playing in leagues that have been going on longer than MLS I'd say the current situation is favorable

this isn't spain where soccer is the national sport though... soccer is literally the liberal sport in the USA

Hockey, MLB = conservative NFL = Everyone NBA, MLS = Liberal

>considering MLS teams are worth more than many teams that have been around 60+ years
Those teams are clearly growth limited. Just because they are historic doesn't mean they are worth a lot of money. A new expansion team in an American city with a 5M population still has a lot of room to grow (TV contracts, licencing, ticket sales), thus future growth is accounted for in their valuations.

Hispanics are socially conservative. Nice try.