Be honest, who here has cried due to sports

Be honest, who here has cried due to sports.

Do tears of joy count ?

If not, closest I was from crying was Henrik Larsson's injury. I loved this player, the images where horrifying and I suffered the same injury a couple years earlier.

I cried tears of joy during the Malcolm's Butler Interceptionn. Go Pats.

cried when my sawker team got BTFO'd by spics 5-0 in the final. IT'S NOT FAIR WE WERE 12-13 AND THEY WERE 15-16

I cried when I was 6 and Gonzalez hit that single over Jeter's glove

i cried when mcdavid broke his clavicle last year, it bothered me so much that i could barely sleep for days

cried when my team lost the Owl ;_:

Definetly my best non-Red Sox baseball memory.

I have cried and will cry a lot more in my life for that team in your pic, OP

the closest I got to crying was when brazil was beaten by france in 2006, since I was a kid and just saw brazil being champions in 2002. I remember being really frustrated, but when I got close to crying my sister started laughing and calling my a bitch, so I snaped out of it

now I that i'm thinking about it, imagine being a little kid and watch 7x1 live...

Mets fan here.

I was there when they lost to the Yankees in the 2000 World Series.

I was there when they lost to the Cardinals in the 2006 NLCS.

I was there for the last game at Shea.

I was there when Piazza was inducted to the Mets Hall of Fame and cried talking about his dad's failing health.

So uh... I've cried 4 times due to sports

When Millonarios finally won the league in 2012.
When Colombia lost to Brazil in 2014

I cried when Lebron won it for Da Land
I'm not a cavs fan

Not really crying but more like a few silent tears when tracy porter made the manning interception, I knew the Saints were actually doing it at that point. A lifetime of shame, washed away in single play and no one could do anything about it.

This

von's second strip sack and peyton's retirement speech. 11 years was worth the wait

i cried when the bruins won the cup in '11

what a cute girl in you pic OP wish i could see her feetses

I came pretty close. Shit was beautiful.

I havent, but i have fallen in depression many times because this. Specially in the dark ages of my national football team (2000-2006)

is your flag columbia? your post is cute btw

The end of Mo

8 july 2014.

I cried when Tim Tebow got ass reamed along with the gators by Alabama in that one SEC championship game.

Superbowl 46
2011 Red Sox
2012 ECF

To be fair I was 14

I got a broken thumb playing baseball when I was ~8. Crying as a result of a team's performance? Of course not. Who cares about sports that much?

Vikings 98 NFC championship
Vikings early 2000s when knocked out of the playoffs in final game of season against the shitty fucking Cardinals

I did, OP. I'm a flamengo fan (same team from Jersey on the shirt). But never cried for pathetic reasons. Just when my team was champs. In 2009 I cried when we were brazilian champions, and I cried in 2013 when we eliminated Cruzeiro. Felt that the team was gonna be the champs, and it was

I support cruz azul so what a fucking stupid question

>tfw we will cry two more times thise year

Not a pats fan one bit but i couldnt have been more overjoyed when manlet threw that pic. Pure pottery. I hope the seahawks and all their "fans" burn in hell.

considering that the closest I come to crying is getting a bit teary-eyed I can say that I've cried plenty of times over sports

or maybe none of these count, who knows

Croatia-Turkey
EURO qf
>score a goal in overtime in 120' for 1:0
>celebrate like crazy, whole nation in delirium
>it should be over
>let's give the roaches one more attack
>they score a blooter, like SHIET
>penulties
everyone knew we are out when they scored, we missed like all the benulties, i cried like a bitch, haven't spoken in days

yes

I was like 12 during 18-1 as a Pats fan. What do you think?

I have, once.
In my defense I was in first grade.
>94-95 AFC Title Game, Colts v Steelers
>Colts down, final seconds
>Harbaugh scrambles, chucks hail Mary
>Potts comes down with it somehow, everyone's going cra-FLAG
>"Illegal forward pass, offense number 4. The quarterback advanced past the line of scrimmage, then retreated and threw. The game is over"
>commentators looking at replay, he never got close to LoS but no instant replay so lol oh well

Never before and never again have I been so salty.

cried of joy after del piero's goal against germany in 2006.
shed a couple tears watching a devasted barzagli being interviewed on tv after the penalty shootout against germany at last euro tournament.

>fucking germans

UEFA cup final 2008

Fucking russians man

You guys are all manchildren who cried over men who play with an inflated latex bladder that resembles a sphere. Cry over something important, let alone care about important things.

Once when I was a kid. My team got utterly destroyed so I told my cousin who was babysitting me to draw a picture of my favourite playing doing a specky over an Essendon player.

I woke up the next morning and he did the Essendon player doing a specky on my favourite player.

Remember that old brazilian dude with the fake cup? He cried in the stadium. He's ded now

super bowl 38, mainly cause I was 10. Didnt cry after this year superbowl loss, just got so incredibility black out drunk to drain the sorrows.

desu I had a seizure during the vancouver Olympics gold medal hockey game when US tied it up, except I have epilepsy and was shit at taking my medication on time and hadn't slept all weekend

lol

like a drunk little bitch
happiest day of my life due to sports

weon

Were you still able to watch ot?

France 98.

mate

I cried once during a Le Mans race.

I cried for 18-1. Shit was tragic, had to hear all about it at school the next day

Yeah my seizures only last a minute or so and I dont usually lose consciousness

this
Tears of joy when Madrid won the septima and the decima too
Of sadness when Girondins de Bordeaux losed in CL 1/4 against Lyon

I'll admit I cried when my Patriots 19-0 season dreams were crushed in 2007

Sure have friend.

I was on the verge of crying like a pussy when >we lost against germany this year, only because of Barzagli's interview
Man it was heartbreaking

If the Falcons win the owl, I will.

i'm from argentina born in 92 and my team has been in third division since i was born

a better question would've been

"have you ever smiled due to sports?"

>he doesn't find joy on lower league teams games
Pleb.