GOAT sports radio show simply for how mad white supremacists get on his text machine and Twitter mentions

GOAT sports radio show simply for how mad white supremacists get on his text machine and Twitter mentions.

I like him because he sweats as much as I do.

the only bearable sports radio is the Paul Finebaum show

Why is his face always so swollen? He's not even that fat.

>he actually thinks white supremacists listen to his show

I'm so edgy it's sloppy by design guys you don't get the show its my totally unique and creative ideas to not talk about sports hurr durr

Remember when he got assblasted when the impressions guy was on there?

Has anyone on Cred Forums ever got their text on the show?

Not specifically but he definitely addressed what I said

No but once he used a line from my text about Julius Randle ramming a dagger in Luol Deng's eye.

Holy shit that picture

>hey man why aren't you talking about previewing Jags/Chargers on Thursday night

you dont get de showww

>that grunt

That's because he's a legit racebaiter.

Best sports show, but worst political show.

>tfw LA just yesterday filled his timeslot with yet another local generic minorities roundtable w/ mandatory generic former athlete show so we don't even get him
I mean I'm only in the car for like 10 minutes during his time but still

>He doesn't have XM

fucking bullshit that they got rid of Lebatard on 710. that fatfaced bastard ruined the rest of sports radio for me and now I can't listen to him in the car in the morning.

what exactly is a racebaiter? he asked that on the show today and it's a good question.

I've had based Charlie tweet me a couple times :3

Stopped listening to his show when he spent an entire summer choking on bruce jenner's dick instead of talking about sports.

>that picture

>sports
>in the summer

For one, he refuses to call the Redskins "The Redskins" or "Washington" he just keeps calling them the "Washington Racial Slurs"

Yeah he lost me here. Sports are an escape from our shitty politics for me, I don't need them crammed down my throat by some hack radio host.

Also, he keeps implying that Madison Bumgarder is racist because he gets mad at players who are black.

well bumgarner is a massive redneck so of course he's overtly racist

That's an example, but what exactly does the act of 'racebaiting' entail?

Just too much race stuff recently though and its got to the point where he says something inflammatory just to get a twitter reaction then backtracks out of it. Gets annoying,

>Bumgarner doesn't like people who aren't the same colour as him
>5 minutes later: I'm not saying it's a race thing it's just he doesn't like people who don't respect the game the same way

>he looks likes a redneck
>he talks like a redneck
>he must massive redneck
>he must be racist
>judging someone solely on appearance

Liberals don't see the hypocrisy in this.