Bills are going to destroy the Pats next week

Bills are going to destroy the Pats next week

how do those razors taste you hoser

Depends. Is Rex Ryan still around?

>implying jimmy g won't throw for 4/0/350

He won't. It'll be like 430/0/6 buffalos D is fucking anaemic.

>implying
Face it we're the only ones in the division that stand a chance

did you even bother to frost the razor blades this year?

Well, its Bill bros chance. Its now or never, take the cake and eat it.

?

delusional

After AZ destroys Bills this week it will be bye-bye Rexy

and the cake is half baked

Thats expected, its when The Wop or Brisket rips "our" shit up and Edleman, Gronk and Blount run pell mell through the "secondary" like Marshall/Numwah/Decker/Forte did.

>mfw Jimmy starts and they have Jacoby in the back field for trickplays

Pats win, 38 to 9

>yfw AZ chokes hard as fuck and Rex keeps his job cause he beat "one of the toughest teams in the league"

Card fan here. Our loss would probably detriment your team more than mine in the long run.

Dubs and Rex Ryan has a heart attack, Jimmy G throws for 3+ TD's and 0 picks, the score is 31 to 0 for back to back shutouts.

Cap it fuckers, this is how it will end up.

the correct format is

"26/35-530-4-0"

Get out of Canada, Rex.

Belichek could bring Foxborough high schools 2nd stringers and beat buffalo.

You'll have to wait 2 weeks until the Browns bring down the Pats with Brady at the helm.

Beli is 28-4 against the Bills, 2 of the losses Brady came out at half or earlier

this

The cake has lost its taste to me.

I'll always love the Bills but at the moment I am apathetic. I was never in board with the Rex Ryan hire. I liked Doug Marrone more than him- and Marrone consistently beat Ryan's Jets, and produced better results his first season.

Fuck this organization.

Capped. Bills Mafia is taking over and none of you broke cheatriot fans can stop us. 21-6 bills upset of the century.

preach it, my nigga. and whenever the time comes for a pats decline, we shall claim our rightful 1st place clay

Thats a nice cake there. Mind if I have a slice?

I wouldn't. My mouth is sore and im bleeding profusely

>tfw you drank the Texans Kool-aid

I really thought Brock could be an elite quarterback

Texans should have taken the hint from John Elway in why you shouldn't overpay for Cock Lolweisler

Shit, Bill can bring in the whole high school team