If he wins another ring this year. Where does he rank all time?

If he wins another ring this year. Where does he rank all time?

he's terribly average.

he's probably somewhere in the top 100 qbs of all time

i don't think you can rationalize him being in the top 50 let alone top 25

He's been an above average QB his whole career, save for a few off seasons, don't kid yourself.

He's easily top 50. If he wins another Owl? Top 25. I mean he's better than fucking Aikman.

Probably somewhere near Russel Wilson

Depends.

If he cucks Tim Bradly out of another Owl, Elite Manning will be a lock for the Top 10 list.

>2 rings against the best football team of this generation

he's honestly not elite level, but very good and just overshadowed by his contemporaries. for him to be in the league with brady, rodgers, brees, peyton just makes him look way average in comparison.

There are only 4 qbs in history with 3 or more rings. If you really put him below 10 or so youre a fucking retard

You're a fuckin' retard.

>football is not a team sport

lol nice way of announcing to the rest of the thread you have literally no understand of the game

Name 49 QBs better than fucking Eli Manning

>quarterback isnt the most position in all of sports
Cool post, kid

>muh rings
>literally trent dilfer has a ring and dan marino doesn't

stay really dumb, user

O im sorry. Does trent dilfer have 3 rings? No he fucking doesnt. Thats the premise of this thread. You have to be a GREAT qb to get three championships. Not good. GREAT
>Aikman
>Bradshaw
>Brady
>montana
Ya. Thats the whole list. Please note thats 4 hall of famers. Fuck off retard

Depends solely on if it's against Brady and the Patriots.

If it is he gets top 10. If it's on some insane drive/plays like "pinned to the helmet" "no defense can sack me" he go down top 5.

If it's not the Pats and he gets a 3rd ring he stays top 10. Never been a media darling.

If Giants win the Owl than Odells legacy stock would rise higher than Eli. Beckham would be considered already top 2 WR All Time behind Rice to many people, no joke.

He doesn't get a HoF induction just because he got lucky twice. That's literally all he's known for, hail mary with 2 spectacular catches.

To be hall of fame you really gotta be a force in the NFL, like people gotta be like, "okay we're playing Eli Manning these week, how do we stop him?" but people are more concerned about his running game or his receivers, lets not forget the kid had really good players around him his whole career.

you seem like a real simpleton

just sayin

Thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard. Maybe youve heard of this dude named randy moss

like i said, he's painfully average..
probably top 100 but who knows..

he's nothing special

Win 1 ring Beckham is arguably better than Moss, after a few seasons of stat padding and circus catches to go with the ring he would easily be considered better than Moss by the masses.

The GOAT

>are more concerned about his running game
The Giants haven't had a good running game since Tiki fucking Barber

You mean the guy who's literally 1 of 3 players in NFL history that has caught over 150 touchdowns and 10,000 yards? That Moss?

high on the autism spectrum

They've had a few guys of note, at least they didn't turn the ball over like Eli "fuck it I'll just throw a pick" Manning

Top 10

You might be one of the dumbest people on/sp/ congratulations

Better than Peyton, not even memeing

No way Aikman or Bradshaw belong in the top 10 though.

No. Peyton Manning may have played like dogshit in the playoffs as opposed to his brother, but he always tore it up in the regular season. I think Peyton Mannings problem was that he had too much control of the offense, so that when teams figured out how to shut him down, the whole offense shuts down.

This. Especially if it's against the Pats for the 3rd str8 time

Like i said. He's the kind of qb that's ranked by who he beats. Not how well he plays.

Literally nobody but you has that logic.

>bradshaw not top ten
Get the fuck out

What? We're talking about whether or not he gets a 3rd ring at the end of the year not as of right now. If he does hes automatically in the top 10 either way.

If he beats Brady and the Pats again he will always be remembered as the thorn in Bradys side. That alone gets him top 5 status.

>I'm a giants fag and i know Eli is a pick machine and have doubts about the redskin game sunday.

It always struck me as weird that you Americans always pin everything on MUH RINGS to rank single players in a team sport.
And it is irritating that this way of thinking is making its way over to Europe as well, ranking football players by how many goals they scored or how many titles they won.

I swear there are two of him. The holy fuck how is this guy such a disaster version and the holy fuck he should be a disaster version.

Some computer at Archie's house flips a comb every season to pick which one gets sent to play.

Much like Brady, Bradshaw and Aikman, Eli would just be a product of good system. Probably somewhere in the 11-20 range with the others.

Is there any player scarier than Best Manning during the playoffs?

They went to the Superbowl with the worst ranked run offence and won it. They had an average defense. Eli's "hail Mary" to Manninham was a perfectly thrown ball.

Eli is a monster and will be in the hall. Also the man has never missed a game.

He's a bette QB than Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers ever were (lmao 1 title each on stacked teams.)

He's a proven winner who knows exactly what to do to get the job done. Eli is a top 15 QB all time.

QB is the most important player on the field. He's worth 3 soccer players, an MLB infield, or two NBA starter spots.

>Winning against the Patriots makes you a top 5 QB

How does logic work on your strange bizzaro world?

Here's the rule: If you've never been one of the top 5 QBs playing the game at any given time, you don't get to be a top 5 all time QB.

Football wise or the autism spectrum?

How do you rank players then?

Championships is a good measurement of that player's leadership ability.

Okay, Don Cherry

>including regular season babbies like Peyton and Brees in that sentence

I mean I'll give you Peyton since he literally had HOF numbers...but Brees? Come the fuck on kid.

>Brees doesn't have HoF numbers

Kill yourself lad

>Beckham
>better than Rice
>better than Moss
>better than T.O.

At best they'd put him over Ocho Cinco...and even now he's not nowhere close to better than Chad lel, you're fucking delusional

>muh single season record

Swallow a bucket of bleach faggot.

Go look up his career stats real quick and then come back you fucking casual

>go look up regular season babby stats

I'll pass you dumb nigger. I will let you hold this L for putting Brees name in the same sentence as Peyton and Brady though.

>Peyton isn't a regular season babby but drew brees is

Oh how could I forget the illustrious numbers Peyton put up in the post season

Fuck you are such a retard. Really kill yourself bro