Arsenal v Chelsea

"""""Super""""" Sunday
>16:00
West Ham v Southampton

Monday
>20:00
Burnley v Watford

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1835981/wayne-rooney-manchester-united-captain-fears-he-will-be-axed-by-jose-mourinho-for-the-clash-with-leicester/?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-SunManUtd-_-20160923-_-Football-_-595004831
encyclopediadramatica.se/Lowtax
themag.co.uk/2016/09/aston-villa-fans-just-still-arent-getting-lack-class-newcastle-united/
twitter.com/markkeenan55/status/777162297383018496
youtu.be/xYDWd47Oe-Q
bbc.in/2d3v2lA
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-chiefs-bans-manchester-united-8885457
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_FA_Community_Shield
thefa.com/news/governance/2016/sep/andre-gray-burnley-four-match-suspension
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>de gay

fugggg :DDD

Arse v Chelsea. Hnnnnnnng

NBC about to have their biggest PL audience of the season. It should've been the Manc derby, if it hadn't been on at 4 in the fucking morning on the west coast. Still, got them around 700k, but an evening KO (UK time) would've been double that.

I love trans lads

Sydney with the demolition job

>Boro vs Spurs

Time to lube up lads, we're going to get fucked

Northern people drink beer though so they have to put it on at lunchtime to avoid drunkenness.

Southerners drink fig & rhubarb lattes.

I try to avoid being a villa shitposter like that otherguy, however.

Villa vs Newcastle could genuinely be the best match of the weekend.

Better than Stoke vs West Brom?

I don't know about that m8. Hoofball vs the pulis wall in a 0-0 match is edge of your seat stuff.

Do I really have to shitpost to get this thread moving? I'm not afraid to greentext De Gea you know

what happens if mouyes loses again tomorrow and poogba is once again invisible?

Relentless shitposting. What else?

We call United relegation fodder and Mou a shit manager

:30
>Arsenal v Chelsea
Now that Mou's at Manure, Arse's going to win, right la's?

Mouyes sacked by Christmas
Pogba will start the whole season, no doubt. They spent too much on him to bench him. He then gets sold to Southampton for half the price

I hope Arsenal win so Chelsea fans finally get buried 2bh

Manure will win, but Pogba still invicible, there's no way he wont be, not in Mou's team.

Mourinho forever

jajajajaajajajaja

"We're the best league in the world guys"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA stupid deluded fat Englishman hahaha fuck you
Dumb and ugly sub race of people

>eplel

The EPL is Lel Liga's dumping ground, shit players, shit coaches.

It's not the best league in the world, yes, but it's the most popular, no doubt.

supposedly he's playing as 10 in pooney's place next game

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1835981/wayne-rooney-manchester-united-captain-fears-he-will-be-axed-by-jose-mourinho-for-the-clash-with-leicester/?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-SunManUtd-_-20160923-_-Football-_-595004831

based spanish posters fulfilling their stereotype every single time

incredible post

Incredible faggot

Fuck Arsenal and fuck Wenger. Chelsea are scum, but I like Conte. Plus the meltdown from an Arse loss is pretty fun. Hopefully Diego Costa gets Mustafi sent off after he's kicked him all over the pitch without getting a booking and then scores the winner.

no

Sorry if I upset you, Jorge

Good footy movies, lads?

Also could someone please tell these captchas that a burger is not a sandwich

Rudo y cursi

>la liga

what a stupid fucking time to have the man utd game on. midday kick offs are awful

23h30m until mouyes loses again

>Not cooking a fry up, putting your feet up and watching the morning footy in your dressing gown

it's like you hate comfort

Don't forget to dab lads

Kicking & Screaming
Don't you have a tourist to pickpocket, Alejandro?

think thats 3 early kick offs for man utd in a row

I just want comfy 3pm games :(

Lets look back on some of José's greatest accomplishments:

1. First manager to play Eto at right back
2. First manager to have 2 world record breaking signings but fail to win the champions league with them
3. Cast out Kevin DeBruyne because he wasn't running around like a retarded chicken on the wing like he demanded
4. First manager to get blown the fuck out by his own physio
5. First manager to alienate his club's greatest servant because they didn't obey him unquestionably
6. Sold Romelu lukaku for pennies without inserting a buyback clause
7. Wasted the David Luiz money on a one season wonder like matic
8. Turned nigerias most promising attacking midfielder into a boring, useless defensive midfielder
9. Begged for a Ruined Kaka then whined about how he wasn't good enough
10. First manager to give Real Madrid's #10 shirt to invisible meme
11. Turned Ronaldo from an all around dominant force of nature into a petulant tapin babby that can't perform without the rest of the team spoonfeeding him
12. Almost ruined luka modric
13. Turned an impressionably young, highly creative attacking midfield into the modern day run around and do nothing player we see today, Oscar
14. Ruined Eden Hazard
15. Almost chased away all the goat youth at Chelsea
16. Already ruined Martial and soon Rashford
17. Convinced his club to spend trillion double dollars for a dabbing Leroy Fer
19. First manager to gouge out a cancer patients eyes and get away with it
20. trusted Thibaut Courtois to not be a rat after he betrayed DeBruyne and got rid of Cech
21. demanded Cuadrado only to bench him completely
22. insisted on a washed up Branislav Ivanovic instead of playing the best defensive left back in football, Felipe Luis
23.Still is deluded enough to start the club's albatross of a captain, Wayne Rooney

I thought that said moyes for a second, and got upset.

long beat init

Enjoy it while it lasts lads, this will be our last /epl/ together

dw moyes is definitely losing

You can watch it in the pub before you head down to the ground, what's not to like?

Should have thought about that before you became a customer

>de gay

fuck off you stinky ABU Ill fuck you up

that sounds like something awful

>20. trusted Thibaut Courtois to not be a rat after he betrayed DeBruyne and got rid of Cech

By far the worst one. You can tell how much of a piece of trash Courtois is by the chick he stole from De Bruyne. She's as plain and average as it gets. How much of a fuccboi do you have to be to risk your National Teams chemistry for a bitch that ugly?

Fuck you, Moyes will destroy Crystal Poolace, and lead Sunderland to constant mid-table finishes. You'll all see.

>yfw all boards become dedicated to filthy fanfiction where apparently every character in the world has to be gay

Support your local team you paki dip

>canada thinks he's rich and shiet
ayyyy

nah, moyes is a good manager, he has my respect

I live in old trafford you fat stinky fuck

lowtax... the sa guy?

kek

Is that what they call council flats in south london these days?

>arsenal vs chelsea

holy fuck thank you jesus. theyre finally gonna be exposed as frauds and their fans can stop being delusional

Yes. Past history of being a good goy with peoples info too.

no it's not how about you read a book you mentally ill fucker you're genuinely stupider than the average Cred Forumsartan how does that feel

Are you talking about Arsenal or Chelsea?

>implying when one beats the other the fans wont say they just beat the best team in the league and are going to walk the league

As an Arsenal fan, this.

Yes.

>calls someone mentally ill
>doesn't know how to use a comma

I've read more books than you m8. I know you're really excited to read the third harry potter but guess what? Snape kills Dumbledore.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Lowtax

were fucked lads

and you thought our current mods were bad

Hah, I'm gonna gold this wit!

reddit meme t b h f a m

you're so dumb you gave your dad herpes ahahaha stinky boy

It really is this easy to bait customers, lads.

You should get on it before they all leave Cred Forums for the year again

I only get my memes from here lads.

>knowing leddit memes

OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sunderland vs Crystal Palace
Stoke vs West Brom

Christ.

>tfw Cred Forums isn't banned on your schools library computers

(little did he know he was getting baited all along!)

>Not infiltrating the enemy to gather vital meme intel

ur not a real Cred Forums nigga

I'll give you 5 seconds to name a more pathetic """"""news""""" site than the mag

pro tip, you cant.

themag.co.uk/2016/09/aston-villa-fans-just-still-arent-getting-lack-class-newcastle-united/

i think if they lose to lester theyre done for the season desu. should have saved some of the comments they made before the season started they were so excited kek

Pretty sure that's an opinion piece la.

What kind of comments did they make? I was barely here during the summer.

>united fans AND chelsea fans thought they had a chance at winning the league

Why does everyone refuse the formula. We have a GOAT season every other year and the years inbetween someone walks it.

>One loss means Chelsea's out of the race
We're not Arsenal cuck-tier lad. We will be just fine, you stay mad.

lmao imagine drawing to swanshit

>One loss means Chelsea's out of the race
>He ignored the formula again

m8, you were never in the race.

what happens when arsenal beat you though?

Liverpool tier "We're going to win the league" comments

Everyone gets refballed, it will happen to City too.
>Arsecucks
>ever beating us
Know your place, kek.

Is this Bundes?

We'll survive this one like we survived everything. But people who think our currents mods are bad should have been in 2013, Cred Forums youth these days have it good.

I wish it was Bundas

Man U 2-1 Leicester (no pogba goals)
Liverpool 3-1 Hull City
Bournemouth 0-1 Everton (wilshere gets injured)
Swansea City 0-3 Man City
Stoke City 2-4 West Brom
Sunderland 1-1 Crystal Palace
Middlesbrough 0-2 Tottenham
Arsenal 2-1 Chelsea

West Ham 2-2 Southampton

Burnley 1-3 Watford

Yes, post weigl

>le overrated man

>people genuinely believed conte would lead chelsea to the title

my sides

he had it easy in serie A with the best squad in a shit league, he's not turning a 10th place side into title challengers

6th at best

He'll do even worse next season when they have to deal with Europa League as well

>Stoke
>Capable of scoring

>next season
>Implying he won't be sacked for some new meme manager

How many teams in your league now 3? 4?

Like putting the top 4 in the championship.

Other than Juventus, the two good Milan teams, and MAYBE Napoli and Roma, is Serie A shit?

Predictably, even the mere mention of gold and you'll do whatever it takes

Koeman.

It's going to be Koeman.

it's overrated shit. people call it a league full of tactical masterminds but it's really just boring and slow. their performances in europe have been even worse than the PL too which is incredble.

plus their average attendances are like 50%, maybe lower. it's a pathetic league and I have no idea why people rate it so highly.

I don't want Conte to get canned. He's a fucking good manager who should be given all the time he needs, but another high profile loss will put him under pressure.

Abramofag has already gathered all his top staff for a summit meeting following the Liverpool humbling. There's talks of problems in his and Conte's relationship already. Conte made staffing demands over the summer that Chelsea weren't keen on and now he's spoken out about a less than satisfactory transfer window, with particular reference to Luiz.

I don't see him lasting long at Chelsea. Abramovich is too trigger happy.

Koeman is going to Spurs when Pochettino goes to United though. Chelsea will just have to hire Mouyes again.

>the two good Milan teams
Stop living of name value, Milan are fucking garbage. Inter's not much better despite FINALLY gettting a win over Juve.

Serie A isn't shit. Anyone that tells you otherwise is fucking clueless and doesn't actually watch it. It's a good league but very top heavy at the moment.

Literally who
Literally who
Literally who
Brendan Rodgers
Tim Sherwood

top fucking kek

Inter and especially Milan are awful. There is one single good team in Serie A, and that's Juve.

is this post from 2010?

wasn't eriksen asking for 130k/w? whatever happened to that?

>Abramofag has already gathered all his top staff for a summit meeting following the Liverpool humbling
Abramovich is a caricature of himself now ffs. You can't seriously get ready for a sacking this early in the season.

I guess that's why they're trying to reduce the number of teams in the league, huh?

in his first year at Juventus he inherited a shit team who ended the previous season at 7th place.
Conte is good at one thing and that thing is turning shit teams into gold. Haven't you seen last Euros?

I guess that explains why they are even more embarassing than us in Europe. Oh wait.

I get that Roman is like that, but I don't understand why so many Chelsea fans seem to not trust him. Criticized from day one for not playing Fabregas, with the defeat against Liverpool they were already calling for his head, the subs being too late, it's like the fans don't like him.

When will Abramovich sack himself?

When he gets arrested by the KGB

nice bait
just kidding
rumours prolly. i think salary cap at spurs is 80k a week

A lot of them are just spoiled, entitled babys. Chelsea "fans" are some of the fucking worst in England. Clueless, outspoken thickos.

You're just being sensitive. Chelsea fans have always been about kneejerk responses.

He's not that big of a name.

because he replaced their literal hero greatest ever manager who won the league the year before

Chelsea fans on Cred Forums would spit on his face if they ever saw him.

Cred Forums is too beta for that.

delli alli is an ugly mofo

reminder Martin Tyler doesn't even try to hide the fact that he's a man united fan these days

twitter.com/markkeenan55/status/777162297383018496

Listen to him whenever Pogba takes a shot

I'm 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse

>one was a consolation goal that meant nothing
>the other was from a completely unknown teenager on his debut against liverpool that sealed the win

how do people STILL not understand this

So what? There was somebody we all knew who was 6'6" and physically dominant but he still hid like a bitch when the spotlight was on him. Anyone who is attracted to an ANONYMOUS imageboard will be most likely on the introvert side of the personality spectrum.

I remember him when they just signed Martial and he scored and he said something on the lines of "he's not the new Henry he's the first matail"

He's just a soundbyte monkey

>Ohh...YESSSSSSS
Top kek

>One was a 10/10 goal that should've put Liverpool on course for a comeback
>One was a meaningless goal from a 80m signing

>united fans bickering with Liverpool fans

anyone else feel like it's couple of toddlers slap fighting?

biggest clubs in england show your fucking respect

>Ryan Giggs to replace 'dead man walking' Francesco Guidolin

Huw Jenkins, the Swansea chairman,has approached Giggs over the prospect of succeeding Guidolin before the move was blocked by the club’s new American owners.

Kaplan and Levien, who completed their £100million takeover in July, are keen for stability and are reluctant to make a change so early in the season.

But Giggs has been a Jenkins target for some time and while it is unclear whether the 42-year-old would accept the post, Guidolin appears increasingly likely to be sacked before the next international break in October.

Guidolin’s future is under serious doubt not only due to results – with Swansea winning only one of their opening five league games – but growing concerns over his methods and relationship with the squad.

during Swansea’s pre-season tour of the United States Guidolin missed morning sessions to watch the Tour de France on television.

Senior players and coaching staff are also understood to have expressed concerns about the manager ever since he was appointed on a permanent basis at the end of last season, following his arrival as interim in January after the dismissal of Garry Monk.

Fernando Llorente, the 31-year-old Spain international, joined for around £5million from Sevilla but has been a flop, failing to score in six appearances.

>Wanting a rat and dressing room mole as your manager
RIPIP Swansea.

>Fernando Llorente has been a flop
oh surprise

190kg in suicide watch

>6 games
>confirmed flop
Modern football man.

more like relegation fodder

>manager isn't working out for you
>worried you might get relegated
>wanting to hire RYAN GIGGS to sort things out

Christ

martin tyler has been getting away with being the most dull commentator in football for like 20 years now he knows that he can do whatever the fuck he wants

the joe buck of football

it's more like two old aged pensioners fighting 2bh

>ABU's in charge of not being morons

Why is she so shit now?

OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

poor form brought about by his psychopathic ex-fiance

i dont know how its possible ex players are such shit managers sometimes

how can you be tutored by fergie and LVG and still suck, why not just copy what they do?

holy fuck please let this happen

just when i thought this season couldn't get any more entertaining

Kompany's injury is unrelated to his old ones

Kinda impressive to get a new problem that quick

Just out of interest, which team do we think will be the first to beat Pep's City?

I mean, it is inevitable, unless you're some kind of thick cunt that believes he can genuinely pull an "invincibles" type season out his arse.

gonna be some team in the winter fixtures when they all start piling up and they need heavy rotation. they really struggled to beat swansea the other day.

Literally ended Skrtel's career lmao.

>Have 10+ years of experience as a central defender
>get BTFO by a 19 year old kid with about 500 minutes of competitive football under his belt

>M O Y E S
>O
>Y
>E
>S

no i wouldn't, and i think they're already looking better in the forward 3rd than they have in years, if he manages to get the defence sorted chelsea will be golden

ex-players as managers is the worst meme.

Zidane is about to be exposed as the inexperienced, average, manager he is now that Casemiro is ded.

theyre still manlets who play barca football

one hoofball team will get a lucky 1-0 off a set piece, probably chelsea

Liverpool, Klopp has experience in beating Pep.

pep

Because it's not enough to just do what they did, you have to expand on it.

Much better than the alternative of his previous injury resurfacing after taking a lot of precautions to prevent that.

>ex-players as managers is the worst meme.
The extreme majority of managers are ex-players

He's missing like 2 games.

this, seriously

it's usually the less impressive players that make the best managers.

He means managers who are managing their former clubs.

Pep is the anamoly. He's a complete autist that obsesses over football.

True. Maybe I should've worded that better:

Good ex-players being expected to be good manager is the worst meme.

ahh yes the one single moment where martial did something decent

literally the french sean wright phillips

this is bad for Swansea

Valencia player Dani Parejo:

>Sometimes I go out into the street and [people] call me a dog. “You are a dog” they say to me. And I’ve got to the point where I don’t car what they call me because whoever does that is no fan of Valencia.

>“I show up for Valencia and I’ve started to cry at home because they all want to kill me.”

Everton will nick it at Goodison after some awful City defending late in the game. Stones will be involved somehow. Something like that.

How much did they pay for him again?

He was their top scorer last season

£58m up front + 36m in add ons

used to find it funny that kompany was permacrocked because he plays for such a plastic cunty club

but now it's just sad. reminds me of are Ledley. poor guy

>£58m up front + 36m in add ons
I believe it desu

Genuinely think Valencia fans are the most deluded and least supportive of any relatively big team in Europe.

It was £36m + £22m addons mate

top scorer with 11 goals?

fucking hell how utd have fallen

This. Football changes all the time, something English cunts don't seem to realize.

It was €80m + £58m add ons

valencia fans are absolute scum. Tbqh valencians in general are quite shite, lived there for a few years and it was full of ignorant human trash, absolute scum

which 3pm will be the best to stream?

190 kg's suicide hopefully

it's not even that good, it looks like he's beat a man but he kicks it into the guy's leg and gets a lucky bounce

is it nice to visit at least? i want to do a weekend in valencia

anyway why are they shitting on parejo?

r8s m8s

Based, elite, muscular Everton

>capoue

he looked so shit for spurs fucksake

Aguero's still banned isn't he? Or did the league cup match count?

counted

Fuck. I'm using my wildcard then.

Giggs is just another le class of 92 scumbag that thinks he is entitled to walk straight into any top job he wants and achieve instant success and win 10 dodeca-druples in a row

Cant wait until Poop puts 7 goals past him and gives him a much needed reality check like Neville got with barca

missing a r8 lads, pretty poor form tbqhwy

fuck you

i don't play ff i dunno

>Sean

Also, SWP was actually good pre-chelsea

yeah mate i used my wildcard this week too, got rid of bellerin and hazar

Manchester United in the League Cup

they'll try extra hard because of that league loss and >Mouyes will play a full strength team

>de gay

>is it nice to visit at least?
It's ok I suppose, meh. A bit dirty and quite a few gypsies and scumbags. I don't really like it, nor alicante, but my opinion might be skewed, I really despise the place and the people there

>why are they shitting on parejo?
they are shitting on everybody as usual. Also, iirc parejo is supposed to be one of the captains/home players yet was close to leaving this summer so now he's considered 'traitor' when things go bad. Something like that

i'll fuck your dad you pommy cunt

his last pre-chelsea season had almost identical PL numbers

like i say the french SWP

ahh right, valencia having a spot of bother then?

any major spanish city has gypsies to be fair. had a phone nicked in madrid once and a gyspy came and sat down and started talking to me when i was waiting outside barcelona nord at 4 in the morning. he definitely wanted my phone

Pep might field a full team too, to try and embarrass Mourinho. I know I would

>kane is dead
>Jansen can't score for shit
How fucked are >WE

you're not a successful football manager though are you, fucking daft gimp

the swans tomorrow

>tying down their entire team to long term contracts
> £400m naming rights contract
>67000 seater stadium
>best young manager in the world
>deal with the world's best medical facilities Aspetar

Is the future, dare I say it, Lillywhite

>Jansen can't score for shit

how clueless you are

you haven't seen the true force of Penssen jet

>SWP's brother went to the MLS
>71 goals in 119 games

lmfao what a joke league

Fuck off with your wikipedia bullshit. Chelsea, as usual, shat on another decent English lad's career. Just look at Loftus-Cheek. Supposed to be Chelsea's new english GOAT, and at the age of like 21 has a combined total of about 200 minutes of play time.

stadium will be 61k m8

will still be the biggest club stadium in LDN but not quite 67k

spurs clearly

Poch will run off to United when Mouyes is sacked on christmas day. All the players that signed new contracts will fuck off to good teams(Kane to Arsenal will hopefully happen, crushing Spud fan's souls forever), and Tottenham will be back to the midtable struggle where they belong.

except SWP played 125 games in 3 seasons for chelsea

yeah the absolutely shat on him, poor lad. wasn't given a chance

I will fucking love it if Swansea beat Man City, I WILL FUCKING LOVE IT IF WE BEAT THEM. They still need to come to Swansea and get something.

this level of delusion i can't even comprehend

>best young manager in the world
He's only a year younger than Guardiola though. And a year older than Tuchel. Both of whom are better managers.

>Couldn't cut it at pre-sheik man city
>Literally the best striker in MLS history

I don't mean that they didn't give him a chance. They just made him shit, like half the forwards that have come to Chelsea since Abramovic.

MLS isn't horrendously bad. I've seen worse tbqh. Anyway, sometimes a player just needs a change of scenery.

>tfw you realize that arsenal are actually the most GOAT team in the league and are going to be the first team to btfo poop guadalajara

Who can stop >us?

don't be a mong fatlad, we've looked better as a team every time he's played. i have a feeling we'll score more with him than kane

lmao

Anything to back up your claim that one of the best teams in europe at the time "made him shit"? How exactly did they do that? They gave him a million chances, that should have given him the confidence to play and make a career for himself.

Have you got a crush on Shaun Wright-Phillips?

liverpool

go back to your containment board plastic cunt

fuck off /arse/ no one likes you

It's not dangerous by any means, simply shit imo. if I had to compare I'd say the people/place in valencia are more raw and primitive than those in madrid and barcelona. Also plenty more gypsies, alicante for example is 'full' of them, but they are a non-factor

If you've already been to other big spanish cities then go check valencia, alicante, benidorm, etc if only to form your own opinion about the area. Even if you don't like it you'll end up in the beach or partying anyways so no big loss

I still have a small company there with a partner and have to go once a year and every time I go I'm always glad I don't live there anymore

>Who can stop >us
Well Liverpool already have, so them.

>Best striker in the MLS
This Juventus reject begs to differ

see

back to your containment thread you twat, no one likes you

Fuck, I forgot the picture

Yeah I've been to Madrid and Bcn 4 times each, bilbao twice, santander, want to try somewhere new and Valencia or Sevilla are the top choices imo

>not lampard
>they even put frank lampard day before 9/11 day

>being this much in denial
>not bowing down to your overlord arsene wenger

Haram

Hey guess what faggot, without United + Liverpool nobody would give a fuck about English football.

Arsenal would be the biggest club, the perennial laughing stock of European football, and the only other 2 teams of note would be oil money clubs

sorry I dont bow down to top 4 merchants

yeah he can fuck off.

he won't get the job, don't worry.

Are Arsenal the biggest team to never win the Champions League?

>he supports ahmed bin oil money

Interesting.

stop making me hate Swansea please

I know Cardiff means the world to you but go focus on them and not their more successful rivals

>without United + Liverpool nobody would give a fuck about English football.

really makes me contemplate matters

Atletico

No one needs other people to care about English football you plastic cretin.

If you supported your local team maybe you'd understand.

Arsenal and Atletico are the same size

very similar amount of trophies

I do support my local team, they just happen to be one of the best around because I don't like in some bumfuck inbred shite little town like you do

The Premier League cares m8

You could make a case for Man City or Atletico Madrid

so we drew 1-1 with Man City on the last game of the season, last season.

remember that.

>man city

literally couldn't

>the sky sports money league

Footy was better before 1992 2bh

was it really though

h8 to break it to you m8 but Northern Ireland is no where near old trafford

>Man City

Yeah because nobody on Cred Forums could be from one of the largest, most densely populated areas of the country right?

Turn it in you mong, keep pretending you're superior because you come from Swindon or whatever shithole you live in, and have to watch a bunch of builders hoof a footy around a shit pitch every weekend

Fuck off. City being successful over a period of 5 years doesn't make them a big club. They'll be dead and fighting for relegation in another 5 years time.

>The last team to win the uncorrupted league title was Leeds

True heroes of football

MOT

>this fucking cockney

any decent streams for a poor lad

If you dont follow an epl club why are you in epl go make a shit league general

if you do support an epl club youre just as plastic and tv money as any other club so you have no right to talk shit to other ones

>Terry out
>Arsenal getting favourable calls this season
r.i.p.i.n.p.i.e.c.e. chelshit

>untied fans are this butthurt that they're bandwaggoners

>sideshow bob vs lucas "GOAT" Perez

Gonna be rape desu. 3-0 to the arsenal.

>United bandwaggoners calling Burnley, Stoke, West Brom, Boro, Leicster, Sunderland, Palace, Sotuhampton, Hull and Watford fans bandwaggoners

You can not be this stupid. Go rent a class of 92 DVD mohammed. The fact that you're scum will never change.

I doubt that, considering they're fueled by oil money.

To be fair if you're from Manchester you also live in a shithole and have to watch Fellaini and Rooney hoof a footy around a pitch every weekend

>100m+ earned of tv money each
>foreign billionaire owners
>tours of the USA
>sponsored by some multinational corporation
>full of internationals
>trying to shill to foreign fans

same shit just worse at it.

>not mentioning Swansea as not bandwaggoners

lols come on now, stop with this bait.

There are probably a few Leicester bandwagoners on Cred Forums

>best team in the country

How are they not bandwaggoners?

>all these fans thinking lc performances win you starting jobs
perez/carrick/fabregas/ ain't gonna start lads

>"It is very difficult to retain the title," says Mourinho.
>"History says that. Not many in the Premier League have done it. One team was Manchester United and another was managed by the worst manager in history of football (talking about when he retained the title with Chelsea).
LOL

never thought about it like that.

why's he even talking about retaining titles?

>tfw mourinho autistically practices his zingers before pressers

maybe he was asked a question you autistic nonce

because they're playing leicester

>muh einsteins

lel losing it

cant handle the media calling him shit

he was asked about Leicester chances of winning the pl this season

>you now remember that the last season Arsenal won was the same season wherte the Twin Towers were shot down
Wow

>Mourinho says: "I am such a lucky guy. I can't be upset with anything. The only thing that upsets me a little bit is the kind of criticism for my players.

>"I would love to protect my players, but from you (the media) I can't. It is completely out of my control. That gives me a feeling that it is hard. That is frustrating.

>"The Einsteins (journalists / pundits) need money to live. They can't coach, they can't be on the bench, they can't win matches. They can speak, they can write.

"They can criticise the work of other people. But I am a good man. I am a man of goodwill. I do lots of charity work. I am helping so many people. Why not also help feed the Einsteins."

League titles since 2010

Mourinho: 2
Guardiola: 4
Conte: 3
Blanc: 3

even Alex Ferguson has won as many league titles as him this decade, and he retired 4 years ago.

he also hasn't won anything else in that time apart from 1 copa del rey and a literally worthless league cup.

zero appearances in european finals when Ancelotti, Klopp, Simeone, Guardiola, Emery all have several each.

he's an utter fraud

ABU tears are always the most delicious, wouldn't you agree?

Calm down Rooney.

Why would an ABU be crying when United are absolute dog shit?

>young mou loved the media and the attention, let them worship him as a god, soaked it all up

>old mou hates them insults them and wants them to leave him alone

what happened?

the last 3 seasons it's been tears of joy though

Jealous of the biggest club in the world senpai

Why would I be jelous of Real Madrid?

Old age happened. ManU fans are worried there's literally no one else who can manage this shithouse after Mou leaves.

your club is literally a joke and melting down for the 3rd manager in a row

>mourinho already in crisis and looking like he wont make it to christmas

>ABU tears

de lusion

>ABU delusion

Every time

descent into paranoia

as a /lifelong/ ABU master race member these last 4 years are a gift from god. making up for the dark ages under fergie.

>it's delusional to think the team with the biggest fanbase and most trophies in the world is the biggest club in the world

yeah ok mate

>Liverpool's last league title was 38 years ago
fucking hell

Why not post that here instead of making a thread?

I GOT BLOOD ON MY HANDS AND THERES NO REMORSE

Wonder if United will beat that record.

I reckon probably.

It's the truth you delusional bringus, you're making a huge fool out of yourself mate. Everyone's laughing at you.

yes

You sound like a Liverpool fan m8

I doubt it mate

Your mums a Liverpool fan

>Goes off on young player playing through injury for making a small mistake
>Complains about the media slating his players

herd yu were talking shites about me Cred Forums/?

it doesn't matter if you support United, City, Liverpool or Arsenal

you'll always be a failure :)

at least I'm not dutch

where in Chelsea do you live mate

I'll put u asleep within 10 seconds u little girl. Don't say stuff and not follow up on it. I'll be waiting

>There are people in this thread RIGHT NOW from towns and cities with perfectly good mid table premier league and championship sides who support United/Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool

Explain

>>reddit fc vs customers
>>furries vs indonesian maize snack distributors
>should be a good one

combined arsenal-chelsea xi

-----------------------cech
bellerin----zouma-----koscielny--azpilicueta
-----------------kante---cazorla
sanchez-----------ozil--------------hazard
----------------------costa

3 are bandwagoners and one are just masochists

yeh id agree with that

maybe fabregas/xhaka over cazorla

>he rates bellendo

where is walcott

>he rates ivanovic

>Cech

thanks Mouyes

good lineup, that is one tiny defensive midfield though

your mum has a tiny defensive midfield

george 'absolute dogshit but runs around loads' boyd

literally never heard of sam clucas until this post

lmao kante is just a younger fellaini

delete

>not rating the ginger makelele

he was one of hull's fit first teamers at the beginning of the season, apparently he's been decent

Except kante isnt as shit on the ball. Not elite but not fellaini tier either

>people praise that african lad who got relegated with villa cos apparently he runs around a lot

>its actually gareth barry who does all the running

barry gets no respect

35 yrs old too

>tfw hull fan
>tfw everyone here wants us to lose because of that mauled by the tigers cunt

can someone please murder him for me?

how vulgar

>Henderson
>Lallana

typical Jurgen "Kult Kloppö" Klopp

they'll be out with injuries in a month

he's literally one of the shittiest trips to exist.

at least I know it's fucking stupid to have a trip, he tries acting like one of the lads, giving it the all large, the fucking bellend.

Is rooney the GOAT lads?

What site is that

Tbh hes the worst trip on spee

he's their 2nd best player after davies

>43 crosses
>from the ''''number ten'''' position
wewney

Shit-tier trip: "He's literally one of the shittiest trips to exist"

>43 crosses
>only 1 of them resulted in a goal in a team full of lanklets (Ibra v Southampton)

i've carried the existence of /trans/ and /epl/ on my back during the last two years.

>le drops trip and spams as user defending himself man

Sry senpai u gotta get relegated hes cancer

All trips are shit-tier m8

>Be Rooney
>manager tells me I'm a no.10 for today
>okay boss
>drop back between CBs and play as a sweeper
>play as a deep lying midfielder
>drift out to the wings
>Wayne I said you're a 10, what was that
>sorry boss

>all Wayne's media friends say he's being played out of position
>not realising that Rooney doesn't have an ounce of positional discipline or awareness no matter where he is

what did this hull trip do exactly

Trips are good because you can Filter/Hide the annoying retarded attention seekers

Just generally be a cunt. So standard trip behaviour

nothing he's just a shit poster

another non league nigel

Dutch city fan needs to trip up for this reason

He posted an anime picture once

seriously, I don't want to have to filer every dutchbro because of that autistic cunt

COME ON UNION SCORE A GOAL

WE'LL GO DOOPIN MENTAL

just filter them lad.

20 hours until mouyes loses again

just do it, we suck cock

>best RB in the league, la

From Middle Dutch dope, from Old Dutch dōpa, from Proto-Germanic *daupō.
Noun

doop m (plural dopen, diminutive doopje n)

baptism
christening
(Belgium) hazing

why are you randomly linking threads?

youtu.be/xYDWd47Oe-Q

Good video. I think we can all safely agree that wengers 4-4-1-1 is still the GOAT formation as a balance between attack and defence.

fuck off we don't care

>Todd Kane has signed a new three-year contract at Stamford Bridge.

> 23-year-old

>Kane spent the majority of last season on loan at NEC Nijmegen

why did he do this
why did chelsea do this

>young player
>chelsea
bye bye career

chelsea have probably extended it so they can sell him for £1m+ to a shit championship team like reading next summer

kek

KEK

>tfw no love for 4-3-1-2

strike partnerships combined with a number 10 can be so much fun

>23
>young

yes lad. 23 is the very top end of young. 24 is the bottom end of peak. 29 is the bottom end of old.

what was lichtenstein doing over there?

being a european country or something I guess

Arsenal.

he can't keep getting away with this

At least 2 of those clubs you mentioned could be United kek

>Been at Chelsea since he was 18
>5 loans since 2012
>Tore his ACL in April, will likely have to rot around playing in the U23 league until he can get loaned out against in January
>Will continue to get loaned out until his new 3 year contract ends, and he is 26

Why would anyone do this to themselves? He probably could've went to a Championship or League 1 team at the age of 18, or at least could've left Chelsea aged 20 or 21 or something, and had a decent career as a championship player, possibly reaching the Prem. Now he'll come out of his time with Chelsea with absolutely nothing to show for it, and will make the move he should've made at 18 at the age of 25.

I hope the banter in the Chelsea loanee whatsapp group was worth it.

Dutchbros are all right, bar the packie city fan.

Cred Forums is so much better since I filtered that freakishly fat Swansea fan

i think hes just talking about lester vs united

70min sub for Hazard or Sanchez. It's a good team desu.

>worst trip on Cred Forums
>not 190kg
>not Manica
>not faux-trip Fitzien
>not faux-trip Algerian City Faggot (also the Flip, French Westham Fan and La Liga Madrista)

Kirino needs to be stopped!

>People hate mauled by the tigers now

What happened? I haven't even seen him for ages desu.

>Why would anyone do this to themselves?
Guaranteed wage. He had no guarantee that another team would have taken a risk on him after his injury.

He's also the Romanian shitposter who's popped up in the last few days. He's posted his same City images with the Romania flag on, filename and all.

See

Reminder that scousers are always thieving cunts

bbc.in/2d3v2lA

nice of them leaving it on pallets though tbf

>mfw a scourer pays me to say his car is kept in my garage and not in his house in liverpool.

He always nicks shit from work as well. The memes are real.

>keeping a car in a house
What?

thru the front window la

Are foreign players allowed in the Football League? They should only allow players from the home nations. The Championship etc. can be the English leagues with the PL being a global league.

Not sure I'm willing to believe anything a self confessed fraudster has to say desu.

Sorry by house I meant skip.

just when you thought the going rate for englishmen couldn't get higher

>prem clubs sell shite english players at massive rates in order to buy decent foreign talent on the cheap
No thank you

No idea what you're saying.

>15 years ago I was in school
>one of my mates was from Liverpool
>we stayed behind to play Rugby for the school
>after we got changed and came out, the guy noticed his bike had been nicked
>he went "Oh for FUCK SAKE. My family and I left Liverpool to get away from this shit."

Was funny as fuck.

>playing rugby
Fuck off poshboy

not sure how you couldn't follow

Sorry, you call it 'Hot Potato' in your '''country'''.

>He didn't play rugby at school

Bag my groceries you fucking pleb

Can't go to school if you're busy stealing copper wiring to pay for your alcohol addiction, la.

Might have been playing League la.

>going to school is considered 'posh' in South Island

Not surprised.

Oh, I get it. Wouldn't increase that much, would it? There's not that many foreigners in the lower leagues.

Anyway, the next stage of my master plan would be to force clubs to invest a lot more in their academies. The Championship et al. should be there to produce all the talent for the English NT.

The part of Ireland I'm from actually has inverted the stakes with rugby, to the point where it's a mainly working class thing. Still never played it because it's a shit sport.

that's a video game you nonce

I assumed everyone played Rugby in Ireland, it's your biggest sport, right?

>There's not that many foreigners in the lower leagues.

Yeah, just 50% in the Championship.

British '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''banter'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''.

Fucking pathetic. And you wonder why we hate you Brits.

Gaelic Football and Hurling are probably the biggest in terms of participation.

Everyone hates these retards.

I wish there was some way to predict when they were going to show up, we had almost none of them here yesterday.

I'm sensing a lot of hate...

Can we all be friends please? No matter what team you support, let's all stick together and enjoy the wonderful sport of football!

>Gaelic
Haha. That's like.. another language, right? Like, not the English language? Lol.

Hmm. That's quite a lot.

>league is already over
>this "super" sunday
>international break soon
Yeah, wonderful sport.

>league is already over
Serie A was over before it even began

its the ministories that keep you going

Serie A was over when the last season ended desu.

Samefag.

You're a Brit, aren't you?

wew, how will lrl ever recover from this?

he'll have to stop going on about Serie A and start supporting an English team desu

Is there any talk in Italy about how to fix your league?

Irish revolutionaries have martyred themselves for the right for anons in Norn Iron not to be presumed British on Cred Forums you disrespectful scumbag.

>Implying Southampton would spend £44.5m on le dab man

Serie A is already fixed

Nope. Irish.

>he doesn't know that Brit was used as an insult by us

Not surprised. Such a cucked country when you're insulted you just take the cock and pretend it's cake.

Keep fighting the good fight, Fitty.

The first thing they need to fix is the infrastructure. Every stadium seems to be half full and on the verge of falling apart

>chelsea tier start
>rival striker has best season in 50 years
>still win
>buy that striker

Republic and NI compose Little Britain though.

As in castrated?

Why the hell are manu fans backing mourinho's ' i feed einsteins' comment. Its not particularly witty, classy & comes across as thin skinned.

Not a liverpudlian la, just pointing out the delusion.

so when Cred Forums apologizing already

>m-mou will r-rek pep's s-shit!!!!! just you watch!!!

didn't even read your post just wanted to point out the 96

I think he meant "Juventus fixed"

>I am upset with nothing. The only thing that upsets me a little bit is the kind of criticism to my players.

He's just talking nonsense, like always. I think he knows that he doesn't need to be insightful, because the press eat it up anyway.

just wondering if you guys heard about this:
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-chiefs-bans-manchester-united-8885457

>muh stats

Meaningless without context.

The rivalry with arsenal is real.

if this is a bin laden joke then it doesn't work since al qaeda are 'at war' with isis

no one likes bandwagoners so this doesn't surprise me

Well , sorry then pham, isis is getting painal anyway

What's up with all the ABU threads today?

jesus christ this picture is one of the most accurate depictions of an indian i've ever seen. they literally all have these fucking bent in inbred style knees.

It's ABU Friday. Nu-Moot has declared it so.

'Indian' isnt a race. What you're describing are inbred southerners.North is quite different from that

I think the former head of the CIA has actually called on the US to arm and support Al Nusra (Al Qaeda) against ISIS. Mad.

>Burnley striker Andre Gray is suspended for four matches for comments made on social media.

No one wants to talk about it because everyone but Juve and Roma are interested in keeping things as they are. There are in a lot of interests in not having a competitive league, at all levels, despite how absurd it sounds.

Whenever you think about Mou, you have to think about a cult leader.

>John Terry is working hard but he didn't recover for the game against Arsenal
Arsenal will win.

arsenal cant win against chelsea

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_FA_Community_Shield

>pre season game that doesnt mean anything

How much money do Celtic and Rangers make from matchday? What about their commercial deals? Anyone know?

meme game, meme trophy

Seemed to have a pretty big impact last season.

Mourinho was so anal annihilated about a meaningless game that he forgot how to do his job

terry missing being a problem... can anyone remember what happened on the last game when arsenal won in the league?

SLIPPY T
fuck rvp desu, i can't even watch the compilation of comebacks that season because of him

that will sort everything out, in the past when they've done things like that it's all worked out perfectly

Ridiculous. Fuck the FA.

Making a homophobic comment 4 years ago, and apologizing for it over a month before the FA investigation, is apparently worse than actively attempting to harm a player in a match.

>it's real
thefa.com/news/governance/2016/sep/andre-gray-burnley-four-match-suspension

Fucking Liverpool fans.

Homophobe BTFO

Worked out well when they armed the Afghanis. And when they armed the Iraqis. And when they armed the Syrian rebels.

One wonders if they will ever learn.

Arming the Afghanis was part of what led to Al Qaeda in the first place, wasn't it? Would this lead to Super Al Qaeda?

What's so bad about being a homophobe? At least he's not a faggot.

>Would this lead to Super Al Qaeda?
Lel'd hard.

DUH DUH DUH-DUH-DUH
BOOM

>people stop talking about isis
>americans decide to fund al qaeda (again)
Really makes you think

>Your club

>World class players in the team (if any)

I'll start

Spurs

Lloris, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose, Dier, Dembele, Lamela, Alli, Eriksen, Kane

get off Cred Forums, pochettino

>Derby
>No one

Ok, you first

interesting definition of world class

at least you have a world class manager

Hope everyone's friday is going well

Hit and miss

How to Get Yous: The Post

Hope it get's better

It is, thanks.
What part of North London are you from lad?

that apostrophe just ruined my friday, thanks for that

Bravo, Kompany, Kolarov, Zabaleta, Stones, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Yaya, Silva, De Bruyne, Gundogan, Iheanacho, Nolito, Sterling, Aguero

Say what you like about al-qaeda but at least they took their time between attacks

The kids these days are out of control

Just got home from work tired as hell, fucked that one up

Which Liverpoo player should I get in my fantasy team? Reckon I should remove Hazard but Liverpool have so many fucking midfielders I don't know which plays regularly

Mane, Wijnaldum or Coutinho

imagine not rating rugby

Modern times desu, if you take 2 years between attacks people will forget about you for the new hotness.

Boko Haram are a great example of that. One hit wonders desu

I wish people played rugby at my school, would've been fucking sick

Why are forwards so shit in this game? There are only like 3 good strikers, you can usually only afford 2 of them, then the rest are all overpriced shit

This is a tolerant general on a tolerant board. Bullying is NOT allowed. Harassment is NOT allowed. Discrimination is NOT allowed.

Uphill from here I guess

>you remember Man City signed Bony thinking he was Kony

Your life, end it.

Toure

real new

What should the new thread picture be of lads?

Jamie Vardy

>Kony2012 was 4 years ago
>that guy ended up getting arrested for public masturbation