Lmao @ the heat & Chris bosh

Lmao @ the heat & Chris bosh

why doesn't he just die already?

surprised the league hasn't prohibited him from playing, it's a lawsuit waiting to happen when his heart explodes on the court

As a Heat fan I feel really bad for Bosh. I can tell he really wants to get back on the court and play but he I think at this point he might have to medically retire. Give the Heat some cap space back and maybe he can try and come back after a year or so when maybe he's hopefully fully recovered.

I dont think this money comes off the books. I know for sure he loses nothing for retiring now.

>tfw this is the end of the big 3 era

Bosh is such an amazing dude, having to retire because of medical conditions is the fucking worse.

Just three years ago this team was playing for title contention, look at them now.

Damn I bet the 30 fans are devastated.

I remember reading an article that medically retiring Bosh would free up cap space and void part of his contract. I mean the dude is still set for life and I'm sure the Heat would pick him back up in a second if he's 100 percent healthy again but right now.. He's a burden to himself and the team with his max contract.

Not that it can help us in the slightest considering Pat Riley's dumbass let Dwyane Wade go but still.

Yeah he seems like a really cool guy and the fact that he studied CS makes him cooler to me.

Even after LeBron left the Miami Heat stadium was always at the very top in sold out seats but sure keep spitting out memes.

He has aids

>The wife of this A list NBA player isn’t telling anyone that her pregnancy is the result of IVF. She has only told a few, close friends that she refuses to have unprotected sex with her husband since his diagnosis. Chris and Adrienne Bosh (illness)

source?

yeah for real, as a cs major myself I actually had mad respect for bosh. what a shame, why cant shit like this happen to ron artest or something

That doesn't make any sense. He has a blood clot, not HIV.

That's Mr. World Peace to you sir.. But seriously it's just showcases the fact that the world isn't fair.

Durrrrrrrr

That's what you get for ditching Toronto

Stay classy Canada.

Is it wrong that I'm hoping he dies?

I actually really like bosh he's a nice guy but I just want some big news story.

Yeah.. It's called being a cynical asshole or an edgy 13 year old.

and not just cs at some college but at Georgia tech which is not a terrible school. Bosh can do so much after playing.

I think bosh can be taken off he plays less than 25 games this year. its some weird stipulation. I have look at albert ransoms tweets. I bet he has something on this

But bosh has to save his life and retire

Lol