PSG - To Lose

>le lose against watford man
yeah

>Finally Cavani can play center and show his skills
>Classic Cavani

all the qsg fans already wanting Lolo White back LOL

>memery

not watching this shit match
how many sitters did cavani miss this time?

Can Favre win one for da Nice?

Not a psg fan but they only need him in that kind of shit games against shit teams.

I don't miss his overinflated fugly shithead.

3 occasions he should have scored

That'd be nice

C l a s s i c
a
v
a
n
i

>Nice will pull a Leicester 16 or Montpellier 12
I WANT TO BELIEVE

Imagine if Ladotelli wins the league with Nice.

at least they won the possession game

TOP KEK

Blanc with his 22 million must be laughting his ass off in front of his TV

>3
>should have scored
He usually needs about 27, bruh.

>yfw ladotelli scores more than zlatan in any of his ligue 1 seasons

Won't be long until the players start abonding ship

lel

They are all here for the monies and the monies are still here.

>yfw you beat qatar

btw remind me how many Zlatan got past watford

Periscope of him calling Emery a faggot when?

>firing Blanc

Was it too boring to cruise the league every season?

Would be pretty cool, i kinda miss the somewhat interesting ligue 1 with champions like Montpellier or Lille

A grand total of 0 (zero)

His first season m8, he's just getting started. Besides, this PSG have played for atleast 2-3 years together, they should beat toulouse by atleast 2 goals. But they're probably >saving themselves for CL, amirite?

how has di maria been for psg since his arrival? I get the feeling he's been quite shit for the price and very irregular

did he make that much of a difference?

Don't dis their CL chance la, what with Zlatan's past I wouldn't be surprised if some supreme meme power got them to win the CL

mainly good
>very irregular
yeah, but he doesn't spill his spaghettis in big matches as much as cavani and ibramemeovic

Blanc was a good manager, memery is a joke

Spot on. He's overrated af

A swedish dude (durmaz) scored for tooloose

kek, rip QSG

>Blanc was a good manager
he just had the ultimate minnow crusher

He had the leagues greatest player throughout history on his team

Most goals: 156 – Zlatan Ibrahimović.
Most goals in a season: 50 – Zlatan Ibrahimović in 2015–16 (National Record).
Most Ligue 1 goals in a season: 38 – Zlatan Ibrahimović in 2015–16.
Most goals in Ligue 1: 113 – Zlatan Ibrahimović.
Most goals in UEFA competitions: 20 – Zlatan Ibrahimović.[

What is stats padding
Great players don't choke against big teams. Scoring hat-tricks against bastia and saint etienne does not change anything.

>Top scorer in club history in 5 seasons
small club

PSG has always been the laughting stock of french football

is the effiel tower up his ass?

So how many titles did Zlatan and to be fair Silva bring PSG since their arrival? was it about 12 trophies? In 4 years?

>his first season

He's fucking 36 m8 he's losing time quick

The question I have for you frogs is was PSG's success due to Zlatan, and/or Blanc? When Zlatan was injured, Blanc managed to keep the team firing on all cylinders, an ex-player/captain motivating the team like Zidane and Conte. I understand he fucked up in the CL, but he seemed a good coach.

It's him the faggot. Emery should bench him 5 games like Ben Arfa

Also I read Veratti missed a lot yesterday

>tolouse
>wins instead
really gets the noggin going

PS>G to go into the EL and win it

put your damn houses on it

who lifelong OGC here?

>The question I have for you frogs is was PSG's success due to Zlatan, and/or Blanc?
Obviously neither, they're fucking up because Emery is a meme

This man is the mastermind

So here are some changes that Zlatan forced upon PSG as he arrived.
>Players were forced to park their cars well off the training ground because team staff had the parking lot closest to the ground. He parked his car infront of the entrance to force PSG to rethink their policy. This to ensure that the players didn't have to face a wall of fans and media everytime they would arrive to training.
>He made sure to fire the chefs at the training ground because the food was underwhelming and repetetive. And as all moderatly athletic espees and gymrats know, food is very important for recovery and results. Two new chef were hired and the budget for each players meals went up.
>When Zlatan arrived he saw that the players sat in groups around dinnertime. Brazilians for themselves, French for themselves etc. He didn't apprecite the fact that the team was divided, even at a silly thing as dining. He brought the groups together and a team started to evolve.

So yea, I know he's kind of overrated by many as the best striker, but he does have a pretty strong impact on whatever team he arrives at. Both on the pitch and off it. Im pretty sure he's gonna get fed up with United soon and start to do the same thing there, pick the team up by the scrotum and force them to play football again

Also forgot, he personally with Silva made sure that every player at PSG got a better deal and more money out of their contract, even the bench.

Balotelli is PSG when?

I definitely don't.

Only casuals do because "muh early season results lul"

Real season starts in February, just sayin'

Besides, refereeing is atrocious since the beginning of the season for PSG, they obviously like to make it harder for us to make it look like a less shitty league than it is.

>earns annual GDP of Sweden in a week for being an athlete
>too lazy to walk in a car park
What a benis