/nba/ general

Pass the torch edition

>Kevin Garnnet announces retirement
>Tomorrow at 3:00 P.M EST /nba/ fantasy draft

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BCZeMfLEKss/
youtube.com/watch?v=WrfLiFibJG4
bleacherreport.com/articles/2665417-miami-heats-2016-17-season-outlook-is-dire-with-chris-bosh-reportedly-out-again
youtube.com/watch?v=T6TnilbMphA
mobile.twitter.com/uninterrupted/status/779517002775801856
youtube.com/watch?v=y-gWdR6n_yQ
twitter.com/uninterrupted/status/779497850744950784
youtube.com/watch?v=-p4ZhIEowxE
games.espn.com/fba/tradingblock?leagueId=54467
cbssports.com/nba/news/chris-bosh-dealing-with-muscle-weakness-connected-to-blood-clot-condition/
twitter.com/FredKatz/status/779750733021257729
games.espn.com/fba/tools/join?leagueId=75987&inviteKey=fa790
mobile.twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/status/778327714008862720
youtube.com/watch?v=MhQczQROuD4
youtube.com/watch?v=Db3XfP6tJR0
youtube.com/watch?v=mlHr2-62gmo
cbssports.com/nba/news/steven-adams-reveals-clever-way-to-avoid-trash-talk-from-kevin-garnett/
twitter.com/royceyoung/status/780100464700383232
youtube.com/watch?v=GyC_3i-EjFc
basketball-reference.com/teams/GSW/1975.html
espn.com/esports/story/_/id/17637299/76ers-acquire-esports-teams-dignitas-apex
basketball.realgm.com/nba/draft/future_drafts/detailed
blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2016/09/26/spurs-gregg-popovich-said-he-respects-the-athletes-who-are-protesting-the-national-anthem/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pat Riley is a disgusting cunt that represents what's worse about Miami plastic culture.

It ain't about loyalty for the man, it's all about winning for him.

>Horacek said no injuries this year

mfw

>top 5 in attendance/tv ratings the last two years without lebron

and its fucking sports when is it not about winning?

damn. Im more sad at kevin's retirement than kobe's. remember when this fucking guy told tim duncan happy mother's day motherfucker right after his mom died.

there will truly never be another KG ;_;7

LMAO

Thanks Hinkie. Saved.

kek

Who's the face of the Los Angeles Lakers?

>not "Trash-ass Nigga" Edition
you let me down, trash-ass OP.

instagram.com/p/BCZeMfLEKss/

youtube.com/watch?v=WrfLiFibJG4

How have I never seen this

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

This guy mad disrespect, first Timmy then my Lakies.... This shit needs to end.

Lmao

Someone needs to slap that sandnigger down a few levels

that's just fucking ruthless

lel

PUT SOME FUCKING RESPEK ON KG'S NAME

Last man standing

The greatest PF of all time...not really surprised he's still going.

>yfw he's the oldest fucking person on the team and still leading in scoring and rebounding

G O A T
O
A
T

this nigga mike cold as ice

Samsamsam

bleacherreport.com/articles/2665417-miami-heats-2016-17-season-outlook-is-dire-with-chris-bosh-reportedly-out-again

>Talking with dude waiting in line at store about KG retiring
>Hey user, who's your Team?
>Miami Heat.....
>I'm so sorry, user. The Big 3, it's all gone.
>I know, it's getting harder everyday.

Dank

Garnett was the last active player to have played against MJ's Bulls.

Holy fuck Mike.

nowitski didnt?

Dirk and Pierce were '98 draft.

Also the last to have played against Magic

youtube.com/watch?v=T6TnilbMphA

Greatest Offensive PF ever. Naturally still trucking given the way hes adapted to drop buckets. I feel bad for the mavericks defense when hes on the court tho

>Dirk and Pierce were '98 draft.
>Although Jordan abruptly retired from basketball before the beginning of the 1993–94 NBA season to pursue a career in baseball, he returned to the Bulls in March 1995 and led them to three additional championships in 1996, 1997, and 1998

The draft is after the season m8

Enes Banter strikes again

yo man shut up

canadians leave all summer and wanna come back correcting ppl n shit.

>Enes Banter

Damn, why didn't I think of this before? That's a perfect nickname.

I got it from an Australian that posted here before.

Enes Banter

more like

ENES CANCER am i right guys!! gimme ur you's right now.

Hahahaha no.

Don't @ me bitch.

ESPN went fucking crazy with the Westbrook comment. Now they're spinning it in every way to start drama.

I honestly believe Westbrook just doesn't give a shit about KD anymore and doesn't give a shit about what he says or the media says. Just being straight honest, no hesitation.

>Who's the face of the Los Angeles Lakers?

/nba/ is back, check my OC and let's celebrate it in style

>who is Karl Malone?

Who else here really wanted him to play so he'd break the record for most NBA seasons played?

>Who's the face of the Los Angeles Lakers??

FUCK RAY ALLEN, IMA KILL THAT NIGGA!

FUCK RAY ALLEN IMA KILL THAT NIGGA

Fuck Ray Allen I'mma kill that nigga.

Don't reply to him. He's a fucking casual. Respect to you for knowing what's up.

Knicks are supposed to be the biggest SJWs in the NBA yet they don't give a shit about Rose raping a girl nor are they even following it. That's just fucking wrong. Especially with NYC being the most liberal place in America.

After what Phil said, I wouldn't be surprised if people protested their games this season. There's a target on the organization's back.

Holy shit, did he died?

Kevin Garnett: 15 All-Star Game selections (only Kareem, Kobe have more selections); 9-time First-Team All-Defense (T-most all-time)

It's strange because I started as a Lakers fan but I'll miss KG because I never got the chance to see him play for Minnesota, but from his Celtics days and Youtube highlights from Minny I'll miss him more than Kobe

Karl Towns will never be as good as Garnett

dont mind me just dropping dank oc

So are these guys gay or something?

Isn't that Haram?

THIS
Getting tired of KAT dick riders overrating him. Not even close to being as good defensively as KG was at the same age.

>KG retires
>all of a sudden he's the greatest player

wewbe

Nothing gay about playing around with your bro.

Ever had a bro before? Shit is cash. I can only imagine being 7 feet tall and just freakishly tall most of your life and finally finding someone else like you for the first time and having the same passions.

I've maintained that KG is better than Duncan and that Karl Malone is the greatest PF ever.

I have the lore scrolls to back me up. I ain't a reactionary.

Garnett was such a sick defender it's not even funny

thats funny i remember kob3 being the best on his team his whole career. my sides canadia, they're ripping from my body.

>win shares
Biased towards better teams, the better your team the more inflated the shares, KG individually contributed more in the fact he had the greatest impact and was more skilled. Duncan was a better at playing as the coach desired tho and filled his role to the tee, as limited and as boring as it may have been. VOR shows this.

I don't know about Kobe since his later years in the NBA were straight ass so it's fucked up his overall stats. He's been fucked over by so many injuries and over stayed his welcome. Especially after that Achilles tear.

why u gotta make the draft soo early? nigga make it 3pm pst, and east coast cucks can do it at 6. im running on neet hours pham

Then its too late for eurofags, just get your ass up desu

>eurofags
ffs, okay fine.

>tfw kg never won one for da sota

Will Derrick Rose be the first MVP to not enter the HOF?

yo who's cutting onions in here

mobile.twitter.com/uninterrupted/status/779517002775801856

>It's down right now, but everything is going to be alright

>mfw everything isn't going to be alright

This is so damn sad.

3rd blood clot confirmed

i thought john was free, last i heard he was running with the bulls in the congo

Damn...

Based Big Shot Bosh

>dedicate your entire life to basketball
>have it taken away from you by powers beyond your control

This is genuinely heartbreaking.

Remember Bosh, dinosaurs don't cry. Don't show them your tears.

I've been laughing about this entire blood clots thing just thinking of the Heat fans and their shit fans but now I'm genuinely sad about this. I hope Bosh doesn't take this too hard and comes to accept some things are out of our control.

>Kevin Garnett has earned about $336M in his career, most in NBA history.

you think Roy Hibbert is still going to eat ass in Charlotte?

>Riley thought he was going to get the last laugh when LeBron left back for Cleveland and he told him it was the biggest mistake of his life
>fast forward 2 years
>LeBron single-handedly carried the team to it's first ever championship against arguably the greatest team ever assembled
>Wade told Riley to fuck off for not paying him after taking paycuts for half his career
>Bosh is literally ded and can never play again
>Heat are tied up paying 20 mil a year to a 27 year old center who can only rebound and block.
>Miami is now a dumpster fire while LeBron is again guaranteed a Finals chance after recussitating the failed attempt of a """team""" that were the Cavs before he went back
>tfw LeBron has the life
>tfw Riley is getting up there in age and the glory years of managing the team with super talents are over

>post >yfw LeGod cucked Riley too and is the true Godfather of basketball

how can one man be so based?

>RBL L I T E R A L L Y running malls across America. Peeped this at Zumiez earlier. We literally run everything! hahahahahahahahahaha

Bryant, Garnett, Duncan and Bosh all retire the same year. Who saw that coming?

Curry repeated multiple times in his MVP speech, "there's more to life than basketball"

Nobody cares.

Shaq.

>Kobe, Timmy, KG all in the HoF class
>Implying this isn't already the GOAest of the GOAT HoF classes ever.

Reminder that you can draft through the ESPN Fantasy app if you can't be at your computer

I'll be doing that cause I'm going out of town at the last minute

>"there's more to life than basketball"
>spends his entire life playing basketball

words of a true loser haha

What are you doing rn /nba/?

feeding it to the big man down low and letting him dominate

OC

>Business man who actually tries to get his team wins

WTF Miami Fags, I wish I had that fucker back in New York.

>What are you doing rn /nba/?
loving you

>3 great players retire
>1 potential loss for another great player
>KD moving
This is a tragic season. Whats left is a career ending injury on court. Whos it going to be?
This is the wrecking season.

lebron tears his ACL

Westbrook ACL injury would kill the league, I'd honestly stop watching

>tfw fantasy league draft in less than 11 hours

should i stay up all night? or go to sleep and risk missing it because we have to schedule it for gay eurocucks AKA the one and only fucking nigel in the league.

I've tried staying up like before and barely made it to 10am before passing out

Best bet is to go to bed after drinking 24oz of water, you'll wake up to pee in 3-4 hours, so if your going to bed at prime neet hours (4am pst), you'll wake up just before it starts

I'm ready

gnite /nba/, sleep well knowing that the memes lost up 3-1 on a stacked team to a post prime / HGH lebron james. and if i dont get pick #1 its a rigged league.

>reading up on Garnett's retirement
>article informs me of Duncan's retirement

no fucking clue how I missed that

what the fuck nigger

what the fuck

Gooooooood morning /nba/!

This will be the GOAT HOF Class

>tfw your favorite players growing up are slowly retiring

Feels fucking old and bad man

Anyone else have those Kobe Space boots? I had the grey ones, heavy as fuck and smelled like chemicals

What did Phil say? Tell us

Any Cred Forumsbros playing buzzerbeater manager?

we don't play games round here, son

There will never be another competitor who just absolutely destroyed his opponents mentally like MJ and Reggie Miller.

didn't happen though

>Admit One.
What did he mean by this? Yes, literally.

Good morning fellas

It's a ticket that allows ("admits") entrance for ONE HUMAN

i do, german league 2nd division, but i won't give out my name

>prizes keep climbing
>shitty-ass 34yos now cost millions

fuck you bb-marin you turd

"Your wife's pussy tastes like honey nut cheerios"

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

Who did he pass the GOAT trash talker torch to

What happens if someone doesn't make it to the draft? Will the AI automatically pick a player for them?

Yeah, usually ends up with a shitty team

Is Kevin the GOAT basketball first name?

Damn. Hopefully I can use my phone to draft.

Download the ESPN fantasy app... haven't used it, but seen commercials about it

inb4 more forced john wall and forced kobe/westshit memes in 3-2-1

Is NBA league pass worth it? I stream all my games but this season I have so many teams I want to watch that I'm starting to wonder

spend that money on dental work

Yeah with the ESPN app you can draft via mobile

why do you have to be so mean
is it because your father never showed any affection for you

Also someone stream the draft. I want to laugh at the meme picks

>KG retiring in time for Towns to ascend to next-KG level
based

>mfw I'm an american
Is this what its like? Damn....

>draft at 8
>supposed to be going out at 6
>girl calls me saying she won't be out until 6:30 because her eyebrows aren't done

I guess I'm drafting on my phone then, what a bitch.

Curry dislocates his ankle, it's never the same and his stats and mobility are cut in half.

KD breaks his foot and ankle coming down after trying to get a rebound, then tears his ACL. Same as above.

Rose in an ironic twist goes on to be completely healthy the rest of his career and averages 24 points.

I am awake and ready for the draft lads.
it dont matter how you draft as long as you draft

Pretty much said they don't give a fuck about the rape trial and they didn't even research it before trading for Rose.

bro its at noon calm down, im a west coast NEET master race too but noon is pretty reasonable

Curry is only in his late twenties and will probably retire at 35

PG13 = Lebron that can shoot 3s

>Draft order decided in less than an hour

Mfw

Im planning to use my phone as well

is there any way for people who aren't in the league to view the draft? or can someone just post a summary here after each round? I don't have the time for fantasy but now you guys have got me interested in this draft, I can't wait for a shitty #1 meme pick.

>girl calls

Jusuf Nurkic is the only current player I think of who talks genuine shit and not just playful banter. Maybe Russell Westbrook too. Demarcus Cousins just whines and spergs out, he doesn't really talk shit.

I have zero friends: The post

>women

Not that im aware of
Id stream it myself (comish here) but im in whitter rn away from my pc, mobile is a bitch

i'll keep you updated nigel, i'll just post the results after each round here.

oh look another waffle draft. don't think the mods will allow espn fantasy dungeons and dragons

If I didn't have friends I'd sign up for fantasy and make some desu

that's alright, cheers anyway lad

cheers lad, appreciate it

>dentist
>a friend

mad you werent invited?

What if i told you my name is still Sam?

WELL WILL YOU LOOKY HERE! I WOKE UP ON TIME AND READY TO DRAFT. WEW KOBE.

reminder that if i don't get a top 5 pick, it's fucking rigged.
also reminder that if you dont get a top 5 pick you're screwed cause after your first pick you have to wait for like what, 15 scrubs to choose and you'll end up with thabeet as your second pick.

what's a dentist mate? you yanks and your weird words.

Are we still getting jerseys for winning?

The chinese play zero fucking defense, look at this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-gWdR6n_yQ

Jimmer had 33 points and 13-of-17 shooting (.765), with 5 of 7 from downtown (.714).

I know this was a chinese preseason game, but holy fuck. These guys made such little effort on defense. I'm also hoping this was the worst chinese team jimmer went against.

its up to hinkie i think, last i read he thought it was too risky getting personal information involved

>implying you're winning when im in the league

better calm down young buck.

>10 minutes..

wew kobe

I sent a Westbrook jersey to the league manager should be there by Tuesday

Hope you fat fucks wear a XL at most

I still think Jimmer could play in the NBA. Put him behind Curry and see this guy win 6th man of the year.

ONE MINUTE!!!

>9th pick

13th pick wtf

>fantasy draft this fucking early
Why couldn't you guys wait until the last week of preseason?

9/10 most of these people forget that their in an sp draft and it fails.

If someone drafts Curry or KD with the first pick you're a fucking loser.

There's an autopick so even if they miss the draft it'll still go smoothly without them.

Who's gonna be MVP?

Westbrook, Kobe, or MJ jr.?

I say Kobe.

Is Hinkie playing again this year?

>TFW 15th pick

Steven Adams?
Does Enes Wanker talk shit on the court or just on twitter?

>After doing some revolutionary/missionary work in the jungles of the Congo, John wall disappeared into the night, no where to be found, the Washington Wizards were concerned because training camp was around the corner. Hours, Days, Weeks began to pass and no word until an anonymous tip came from Spain. According to the source, it turns out John Wall was sipping wine with the Gasol brothers in their beach villa, pictures were taken but the jpg's were either fuzzy or corrupted, but a clear picture was found of John Wall in the local news papers, apparently John Wall is running with the bulls in Barcelona. Police reports have stated that the police are searching for john wall for committing various crimes, i'll post more when i find out the details, stay tuned, stay safe, but don't stay shook. peace.

There is no question Westgod goes number 1

Adams doesn't talk. He just gets physical with guys and it gets under their skin because modern day players are pussies.

Enes is quite too. Hardly says anything.

This doesn't make since.

I just saw John sitting in some house pulling on his Jihad beard as he was congratulating KG on his retirement.

I seriously think Wall is hiding in the middle east with some terrorists lads.

twitter.com/uninterrupted/status/779497850744950784

I saw Wall got some award for his charity work on ending homelessness. I think he's growing the beard in solidarity with his hobo brothers.

Soon John will end up homeless as well.

>PG13 is about to max new max on a contract extension

>Wall makes less than Bradley fucking Beal and can't even get a 6 million dollar contract with Adidas because James Harden

Lmao
BUST

Gotta build your future kitchen... solid investment

Is the shookening back?

Would you let Steven Adams carry your baby?

youtube.com/watch?v=-p4ZhIEowxE

honestly if you don't pick Westbrook at number 1, you deserve to fail.

>back

Never left.

What about AD?

Yo that's mad disrespectful. I'd be offended if she didn't let me hold her baby.

Westbrook is gonna average a triple double with 2-3 steals a game and 1 block a game

Is Kanter retarded?

You don't talk to babies as if they're going to respond. You talk to babies in a condescending way with rhetorical questions.

Bad idea, I picked AD at number 1 last year and he only played like 50-60 games. He has a history of missing a lot of games due to minor injuries. Westbrook is nearly indestructible, he gets injured once every 3 seasons instead of every season.

10 minutes... get in here

4 minutes niggas, get the fuck in here

4 minutes faggots

get your asses in here.

1st round:
1. westgod
2. harden
3. curry
4. kat
5. durbitch
6. cp3
7. legod
8. kawaii
9. ad
10. dame
11. pg13
12. boogie
13. shook
14. drayboon
15. blake
16. greek freak

thanks

Reggie Jackson
Oladipo
Gallinari
AD
Kanter

Who can stop me???

wew kobe, it got pretty intense towards the end, hit up the commissioner if you want to steal a team from a no show.

>when you had a pick already highlighted and ready to draft but you accidentally clicked on someone else and couldn't find it in time so the autodraft picked Tim Duncan for you even tho he's retired

top fucking kek i saw that shit i was like wtf this nigga just drafted an AARP member

whoever has aldridge, @ me
i gots center for trade for that one user.
looking for better role players and a legit SG

Anyone else trying to get enticing trade offers to the Cred Forumsack?

didnt the poltard no show? he probably doesnt even remember signing up

Seriously tho how the fuck do I get rid of this guy?

No one is going to trade, is there free agency?

Chef Curry @ Me if you want Air Gordon

u trying to trade rondo?

Ignore this, I dropped him for a Free agent.

I just hope he sees the email proposal, I strategically drafted to give him a trade offer

There should be FA, there was last year. You can drop scrubs and pick up other scrubs.

@ big red, trade me winslow

>Wall was the first QBP photoshop I ever made
>Wall was my first pick in the draft
It's destiny lads, /qbp/ will end the shookening and win the league.

Would Rondo + Eric Gordon for Aaron Gordon + Mudiay be okay?

Reminder to edit your trading block if you want to trade.

It shows what players you're willing to trade, what positions you need or can trade, etc.

Go to My Team, then in the options, go to Trading Block right next to Watch List and Team Settings.

Anyone want Monroe?

Gotta do better than Eric Gordon, would do it for Thompson though

rate

i got barton
beverly
maker
johnson and
chriss up for a package deal if you're interested.

if you want capela you gotta up the value on your end

Also this

games.espn.com/fba/tradingblock?leagueId=54467

you got Bobby Buckets and Doug McBuckets so at least youre true to your name. shame you didnt get Jimmy Buckets tho

>Draymond
>SF

>LaVine
>PG

i got barton
beverly
maker
johnson and
chriss up for trade

can put them in packages if u want.

I want to get Jimmy at the 15th pick and he was available but my dumbass selected his name BUT I didn't press the draft button lol i didn't even see it. so it auto drafted Drayboon

r8

Pretty solid.

damn that sucks, u should try and trade for him.
since when does fantasy not allow players to play multiple positions? i took Wall and Kyrie thinking they would be my starting backcourt but they can both only play PG. last season I was able to play Kyrie at SG

That's a pretty decent squad desu

if you can only start one, start the one who ain't shook

R8 and potential trade proposals

What was this guy's problem?

>Derrick rose
you play a dangerous game user

>having Mozgov as your starting Center

I was thinking either Borderline Personality Disorder or Bipolar

>D-rose
>Tyreke Evans
>Dirk
>Terrance Ross
>Mozgov

You're last place guaranteed

#WeYoung
#WeHopeful
#AllWinter16

I think there's a lot of risk and reward with this lineup. I'm banking on breakout years and new lineup changes pushing these guys up in points.

sent you a trade

Reggie and Oladipo are great picks. Gonna average 20ppg minimum.

Gallinari too. Can only get better. Kanter is underrated. I think OKC keeps him and he puts up close to 20ppg with close to 10reb.

Dirk and Mozgov were a gamble to get the poltard... Mozgov is gonna see a lot of minutes and a lot of missed shots, and is Russian, a very uncucked people, Dirk is German and master race.

He also has (((Cauley-Stein))) so that's an easy package for someone who doesn't know basketball, guy known for chimp outs, and potential jew for Russian and German who look good because they're high up on my draft board.

Anyway if he doesn't budge then I'll be stuck with a solid offensive centerpiece and a guy who's gonna be grabbing rebounds for a lot of young guys. And with how much they invested in him, I trust Mitch's eye

I couldn't get a connection in the restaurant for the draft

Time to make some cheeky trades

>tfw out of weed and forgot to sign up for this new draft

brb kms

@ me, MOH, give me your abbrev senpai

Kanter put up 18.7 ppg and 11 rebpg, 5 being offensive rebounds, in the year without KD.

He's finally going to earn that near max contract this year.

whoever has monroe, what are you looking 4?

ill give you a 3 for 1 for monroe

>one team is called Shook Wall
>another team's owner's name is John Wall
>both passed up John Wall in the draft
one job

>Kobe owned in 83% of leagues

A lot of people own Tim Duncan too.

>TFW 15th pick
I had no chance to get him ;_;

Alright which one of you faggots drafted cookies and cream Kobe

Don't you remember?

It's eternal.

Big Red.

I think Embiid is going to surprise people

>tfw you accidentally drafted Tyreke Evans

JUST

Who will have a better year. JR Smith or Devin Booker?

Booker, hes ready to follow in his dads footsteps

>However, there's more than the development of more blood clots with Bosh which could limit his ability to get back on the court. CBS Sports' Ethan Skolnick reports that Bosh has also suffered new corresponding muscle weakness.

cbssports.com/nba/news/chris-bosh-dealing-with-muscle-weakness-connected-to-blood-clot-condition/

Came out three hours ago.

Bosh is officially dead.

>Oladipo on Russell Westbrook singing to him: "Some days at night I can't sleep, and I just call him, and he sings me to sleep."

time to crack out the gay fanfiction again

I don't remember him saying that.

Sauce me Kraut.

twitter.com/FredKatz/status/779750733021257729

>their last breakfast together

imma miss them crab bros ;_;

Thanks, I forgot it was training camp day.

>Russell Westbrook lost his voice on the first day of training camp
>How did Russell Westbrook lose his voice on the first day of training camp? It included "screaming at myself."

Goddamn that nigga passionate.

It seems like just about 90% of point guards are gamblers on defense.

Why isn't everyone an on ball defender like Chris Paul and Beverley?

Yo let me take whoever clearly had an auto-draft team.

>Westbrook will NEVER sing a Taylor Swift song for you as you fall asleep.

I don't want to live anymore.

can we make trade veto votes for like a day or something and not automatic?

Tomorrow if u @ me, ill be home and be able to hook u up

1. Less effort to play passing lanes and since PGs spend the most energy offense, this lets them "rest"
2. Gambling helps cover up bad defense and most PGs are atrocious at defense.
3. Most PGs are about quickness, so gambling in passing lanes takes more advantage of that.

Ill look into that too

you think maker will get playing time?

OKC lowkey looking like a top defensive team now. They've got problems with the offense of course, but that perimeter defense is looking to be at least top 5. Then they have Adams in the back to clean it up if anything goes wrong.

No doubt.

Tres Bien!

Oladipo is listed one inch taller but he and Westbrook look about the same. Unless there's a huge bump under that hair.

why the fuck was Booker such a high profile pick? i know he's Kobe's grandson but 30th pick seems kinda crazy, he isnt going to put up numbers of that caliber

Adams is literally a Neanderthal. You can't convince me otherwise.

This picture is much sadder in hindsight

Lmao, You can tell Kobe is trying so hard not to punch out that little bitch faggot.

Only one of those two youngster will live up their predecessor. Guess who? Here's a hiint [spoiler]not the snitch[/spoiler]

He's part Maori, Pacific Islanders are just huge fucks that all play rugby

[spoiler]FUCK[/spoiler]

>Kobe literally having to hold back his urge to strangle snitch to death

>Kobe Bryant @kobebryant
>I loved every minute I competed against you. A true warrior #ticket #KG

Fuck that. He's still probably mad they denied him his 6th ring.

Official /nba/ Auction league now open

Link: games.espn.com/fba/tools/join?leagueId=75987&inviteKey=fa790
Password: wew kobe

Draft: Sat. October 8 at

2:00 PM PST
3:00 PM MST
4:00 PM CST
5:00 PM EST
11:00 PM GMT
12:00 CEST

Willing to trade Al-Farouq Aminu and JJ Redick

Reggie Miller didn't destroy fucking anyone, he scored and then stood and watched as they came back down the court and scored back

There's a reason his famous opponent is a fucking spectator and his most famous games aren't finals games but conference finals

>Another fantasy

Better ask Hinkie if you can get one of the ones who didn't show up for the draft

>try and google C.J. Miles the basketball player

>all the results are an asian pornstar

AI did a decent job, not too bad.

>JJ Redick
what position you looking to trade for? hmm?

SF

you trying to trade nigel?

Maybe, depends on what's being offered.

/nba/ sucks lmao

honestly i'm kinda bothered by the garnett passing the torch to KAT narrative. i mean it makes sense in a way, KG was the first franchise player they had and KAT will be the next one, but they're really so unlike each other i'm struggling to buy it. anyone listened to the mannix podcast he was on?

im looking at al jefferson and payton...give me a second

You don't need to be exactly like someone to have a torch passed to you. You can't be the same, it's dumb to think that. The game changes and people are naturally unique from each other.

Booker

>honestly i'm kinda bothered by the garnett passing the torch to KAT narrative

Things that didn't happen

You're so autistic it's unbelievable

>KG!
>I was given the opportunity to play with the realist OG in the league. Your words of wisdom will forever remain with me throughout my career. Shoutout to a real one!

>LEGEND.

Wiggins knows what's up.

>Evan Fournier @EvanFourmizz
>#ThankYouKG
>You were right, anything is possible...

This one was deep as hell. Best farewell tweet by far. I wish I had a KG jersey.

yeah i know, i'm aware of that. it's a valid point. i still don't get the feeling KAT actually learned all that much from KG.

that's honestly not that autistic.

How well will Meyers Leonard do this season?

u wanna trade dipo?

kej

Hmm.... Depends.

Who you got?

the Blazers signed Festus Ezeli, so Meyers will probably get benched. i doubt hes going to stuff any stat sheets

I thought they were moving him the the PF position?

First 7kt now John Wall, whats the obsession with running with the bulls

i got jae crowder, lok at my team

and jeff teague is open depending on who offers what. idk, im curious to see what people would offer.

Oladipo is about to breakout this season. It's hard to trade him. I'd need an established guy, lower all star level if I wanted to trade him. I could get you Sullinger, Ish Smith.

they still got Plumdog though, and hes better than Meyers. Meyers might work better with Festus since Meyers can stretch the floor, but i think Stotts is gonna bench him and keep Plumdog in the starting lineup

we postin cavs pepes?

>mfw my fantasy team is the best, all i need is a couple more pieces to win one for da /nba/.

Lel sorry lad, the jersey is mine

OH FUCKKKKK

mobile.twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/status/778327714008862720

@WojVerticalNBA

Golden State Warriors announce that they have claimed Kevin Garnett off of waivers. Details to follow.

You had me for a second

always

to the guy who has justice winslow, trade him to me, ill give you thon,marquese chriss, or stanley johnson, ill think about doing a 2 for one as well..

>tfw it's not the 90's anymore

does anyone else here also not have a gf or any girls going AT ALL right now?

feels bad brehs

not to mention basketball is still another ENTIRE month away

:(

>does anyone else here also not have a gf or any girls going AT ALL right now?

here...i suck with women, maybe im just a douche bag in general. feels bad, but eh, like you said basketball is only a month a way. gotta distract myself till then.

Dry spell here too lad, what you gonna do.... I need a fwb desu. Dating woman is like babysitting a small child, especially the high maintenance ones. They are incapable of rational thought... I can't deal with that drama desu

Whatever he does, he'll be looking good.

Guys i saw Steve Blake at Winco like 20 minutes ago, but I was afraid to go up and say hi, but his wife caught me mirin her ass and smiled

Anyone here playing 2k on pc?
Want to be friends and play park or something.
Too many no passing shitters baka

>tfw Steph Curry only led his team to two decent seasons
>tfw already first ballot Hall of Famer

he is actually setting shooting records tho

so Kyle Korver is going to the hall of fame?
Stojakovic?
if Curry gets hurt now, he's still first ballot is my point

i guess you forgot he came into the league averaging 7ppg and being carried by Shaq

youtube.com/watch?v=MhQczQROuD4

are you kneesbrah?

15.5 minutes per game retard.

You're the most basketball ignorant fucker on this general. Stop posting.

Implying LeGod will ever suffer a major injury.

tfw you forgot and auto-draft gave you a shitty team
i'm leaving desu

who wants the french fag's team?

yes

oh but wasn't he the best player on his team his whole career? you are you getting peeved now?

fucking trade me before you leave you fucking dirty fucking cunt.

meant to so say "why are you..."
it's 6am im going back to sleep

no

take this faggots team away, fuck the french,

damn why are you so mad? also i'm not french

leave, you contribute nothing to this board.

what exactly got you this triggered

yes he's columbian

is this supposed to bother me? i really don't care
make me a meme

are you a twink, you look like a twink

i am not

really? where? i don't even know
either way you shouldn'y get this butt fustrated over what someone you will never know says about another someone you will never know

Nah I'm going to fuck off now but Diana is a qt, would you hook me up?

Diana? who?

EXCUSE ME BUT MY PICTURES WERE NOT MEANT FOR THIS.

it was me

I actually forgot the Cavs signed Birdman.

nice trips. legod face never gets old

is that shump? i thought he was taller than that

>Cavs get rid of Dirty Delly
>fill the need for a scrappy white player by signing Based Birdman and Mike "pull the trigger on every nigger" Dunleavy
Cavs are unironically going back to back

>mfw i got Lebron, CP3, deandre jordan, Curry and jj barea in todays fantasy draft
>mfw i won't even play fantasy

GG bro

yeah i signed up for like 5 leagues and i don't plan on using any those accounts

why would you do that?

same

/nba/ Auction fantasy league join only if you're actually going to attend the draft

Draft: Sat. October 8

2:00 PM PST
3:00 PM MST
4:00 PM CST
5:00 PM EST
11:00 PM GMT
12:00 CEST

haven't seen you in a while? what do?

ive been around m8

When LeGOAT wins another on for DA LAND against OKC, what arguement do Lebron haters have left?

>what arguement do Lebron haters have left?
being this paranoid over rigged titles

>4-4
>advanced stats
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tybk

Tybud

reminder if you post on /nba/ you must also support BLM

trading wes matthews for a decent SF hit me up

i got mwp holla

Reminder that Kobe is a free agent in the /nba/ league and nobody has picked him up yet.

This season is going to be weird as fuck

>No Kobr, Duncan Garnett
>Wade and Rondo on the Bulce
>Knee Rose in NY
>KD on the warriors
>Oladipo in OKC

also;
>Nets

One looks forced the the other genuine.

One month left before melo watches JR Smith and Shump get rings before him. wew lads

2k17 is so much better than 2k16

I played through the college part of myCareer last night and while there is some story, it's more vague and lets you have far more choice. I'm hoping the "Pres" nickname doesn't stick around (heard you can change it) but so much happier than playing 2k16 mycareer.

Heard the myGM mode is much better as well.

I don't care about some "story" in myCareer and this seems to be the right amount, not so railroaded.

Why does it have to be Bosh of all people?

Ronnie Price seems like a really chill dude and his voice sounds nice.

Isn't he already almost the all time record holder for three's made?

He's not even top 15

>youtube.com/watch?v=Db3XfP6tJR0

what do you think KG was whispering at him?

youtube.com/watch?v=mlHr2-62gmo

I'd say JUST, but the Nets were already fucked up.

I don't care what anyone says. The OKC vs Spurs series was the best playoff series last year. It was competitive and reminded me so much of old school basketball. A big dominated game with the best defense played all season with roleplayers stepping up and shining.

it was a really good series, even better than last year's spurs clippers series, but i swear if this shit goes on my game 7 blood pressure is gonna kill me

I'm new to fantasy so I'm dicking around in a public league, r8?

really fucking good desu

Seriously, Steve Nash shouldn't make it either.....but he will. His numbers were generally not better then rose, and he only was good a handful of years with the Suns.

FUCK RAY ALLEN IMMA KILL THAT NIGGA

based itsreal85. been marathoning nba uncensored trash talk this past week

>mfw based lebron

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>intentions

Damn are you playing against retards? How the fuck they let you get Lillard and Davis?

>"He's got this presence about him that, it's intimidating," Adams said, viaThe Oklahoman's Erik Horne. "And he doesn't talk to me at all. I played the [no] English card one time -- he said something and I was just like, 'No English. No English, mate. Sorry.' He kind of left me alone, which is brilliant."

cbssports.com/nba/news/steven-adams-reveals-clever-way-to-avoid-trash-talk-from-kevin-garnett/

Does Garnett not know they speak English in New Zealand? Skipping college was a mistake.

>No English, No English mate

What a top fucking lad.

Gave a great response to the refs no looking at unnatural acts because of him and Draymond.

twitter.com/royceyoung/status/780100464700383232

Jesus fuck...

Can any of the dudes in here that actually play ball recommend me some quality outdoor shoes?

shaqs

This

Anyone been following all the different team's media days? Anything interesting?

at least that nigga got a ring

Bill Russell>Larry Bird>KG>Paul Pierce>Kevin McHale

Five greatest Celtics ever. Don't @ me if you disagree.

mchale under pierce means you have no taste and i can @ you as i please

Charles Barkley
Kevin Johnson
Steve Nash
Amar'e Stoudemire
Shawn Marion

5 greatest Suns players ever.

Please @ me.

dan marjle

Over KJ? Marion?

John Havlicek was two times better than Pierce, sad to say. Truth is behind a long list of so many legends that played for the Celtics.

sup

upvoted

>thinking we give a shit about you or /r/nba

Dank new Kobe for your rare Kobe folder. Wew Kobe.

>not realizing your other mods are playing a trick on you
>not realizing that posting your modmail publicly is against the rules

You know why our general is better? Because we don't allow that political bullshit. Stop making up shit and stop posting here.

wut did i miss?

Who /demboyz/ here?

some assblasted redditor mod got BTFO by based Cred Forums mods

no im /chargies/ but we fucked it up again

Rivers is a madman for putting up with this bullshit

>4 weeks left

ALMOST THERE LADS.

Pre season is earlier than that.

Didn't know Devin Booker rapped.

youtube.com/watch?v=GyC_3i-EjFc

Is Boban >/our guy/?

I like that, cleaned it up

wew lad don't die on me

Not enough space on the shirt to put a team logo. Anyway you can draw some extra lines to give him a chest?

thanks lad what do you think

Dank

ayo senpai, not to make you oldfags feel old...but...

Scottie Pippen turned FIFTY ONE today.

i thought he was older than tbqh. the Bulls big 3 have aged like milk, they all look like senior citizens

OLD OR NOT

AINT A THING WITHOUT THE RING BABY. THE ORIGINAL BIG 3 STILL HOLDS THE TITLE FOR GOAT TEAM . LEL, NO TEAM IS GOING TO DO WHAT THE MEMES DID ( WHICH THEY FAILED AT LEL ) EVER AGAIN.

BASED JORDAN
BASED LEBRON
BASED KOBE

Great, can you make a Cowboys one?

I can try, will post it later

Richard Jefferson looks like an alien

lebron looks fat
lmao

qbp i made you an offer.

to the guy who wants the certain center, im looking at jabrari parker+winslow for the C you want + one of my bench players. up to you.

i'll do it, hit me up in the IRC

BASED

Thanks family.

yw family here's one with the mesh holes, i forgot to put em on

Thx senpai

Can't believe I actually like this song. These guys are tryhards.

What is the greatest rookie duo in NBA history? Ibaka and Westbrook for example, same draft class, extremely underrated pick and roll duo.

I can't think of any better examples, KAT and Wiggins are a year apart.

Does anyone else think that Clippers are going to beat GSW in the playoffs?

>retooled bench
>austin rivers is a grown man now
>Blake, CP3, DJ are going to be 100% healthy
>JJ is coming into next season with the highest 3pt% shooter in the league
>mo speights is going to tell doc all of the GSW's secret plays

does GSW have a chance? Chris Paul bullies Curry and Rivers can tire him out by chasing him around. They have no big man that can stop Blake (we saw the demise of the spurs by Blake for the same reason in 2014).

Without Bogut they lose their rim protector and DJ is going to fucking feast on dunks and boards.

How BTFO is Harry going to be when GSW doesn't even make the finals

Jamal Wilkes and Phil Smith...can't think of anyone other than that, Wilkes averaged like 14 while Smith averaged 7 as rookies.

basketball-reference.com/teams/GSW/1975.html

the key is speights, when they hack a DJ, then can sub un mo, clippers got a real backup center, a black one that can shoot, and has a decent meme point shot, with good FT %. not some random white boi with bad knees and a man bun.

they got felton who did pretty good with the mavs, didnt he play under doc?, for some reason im seeing felton in a celtics jersey but i could be mistaken. and brandon bass played good defense last season for the lakers, which is what the clops need.

a 2nd unit of

felton or rivers interchangeable at the 1-2 spots
wesley johnson / pierce at the 3 depending on the situation
brandon bass
speights

a full bench unit or mix in their big 3 in the second unit...i cant see them competing to get into the conference finals, i agree w/ u canuck.

Kanter has no rings

>That nickname rookie year
nope

goooood morning /nba/!

yawn...

What part of the bay area are you from again?

When will they learn

damn i ain't been here in over a week...i'm back to support king harry!

I'm just a bored as fuck nuggiesnigel, curryfagnigel came by recently then fucked off. he's from Manchester anyway the daft cunt.

This year would be the 03 or 09 draft will be hogging all the headlines. Since all of the 96 draftees are gone.

test

when does the season start

Imagine his wife getting fingerbanged.

imagine his wife getting blacked

Touché.

Duncan's gone, Pierce said it's his last season, Kobe's gone, KG's gone.

>Manny Navarro @Manny_Navarro 20m20 minutes ago
Pat Riley says he believes Chris Bosh's #Heat career is probably over. Says team is "currently not working toward his return."

>jose fernandez dying

Men this weekend sucked

I literally thought James Jones was Trayvon Martin.

RIP Kobe, Timmy, KG, Bosh, Rose, OKC.
Who's next and how?
Be sure to like favorite and subsribe

CP3 overrated
Rivers daddys boy
>no bogut
They just got some big guys and an all defense coach from the cavs

NIKE AIR VISI PRO VI. They feel good and they don't cost an arm and a leg.

They're still lacking at the 3 spot

espn.com/esports/story/_/id/17637299/76ers-acquire-esports-teams-dignitas-apex
Shaq owns a part of eSports
Mark Cuban owns a part of eSports
Now the 76ers own a part of eSports
When are you going to get into esports? I personally don't play it, but I watch one team and that's about it, similar to how I only watch my team for basketball, but I'll watch other teams when they're on.

I wear 11s.

How many wins will they get, 25?

I tried to get a spot on Shaw's Overwatch team but Shaw just stole a team from another sponsor soo all 6 spots were immediately filled and I couldn't try out.

E-Sports suck for the most part, that's why I don't watch. I watch Super Smash Bros Melee and a little bit of Counter Strike: Global Offensive. League of Legends and DOTA 2 are boring as fuck in my opinion, and even games that I play a lot like Overwatch are super boring to watch. Melee is the only e-sport that I genuinely love watching.

Dang, I did not realize how gutted Miami is now. Holy fuck.
F

you best believe he has the biggest dick anywhere he goes

>keith benson
>rodney mcgruder
>briante weber

are these even real people
they sound like generics in 2k

whats the starting lineup here?
dragic
JRich
winslow
derrick williams
whiteside
bosh making his return to da rapz

>>austin rivers is a grown man now

Nice try Clipanada. Clippers are still shit and haven't improved at all.

>Blake, CP3, DJ are going to be 100% healthy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

100% Third Reich is an abandoned account.

Hopefully not a botttom 7 team or they lose their first rounder to Phoenix

basketball.realgm.com/nba/draft/future_drafts/detailed

No miami has their first round picks this year. So I think they are going for the lottery which a top pick sounds possible at this point.

this team is awful with not much upside at all. But hopefully richardson and winslow can add to their development.

I hope this season is as entertaining as 2014

>whiteside tantrum coming

>Mr. McDonough, what should we do to fix our eternal 9th seed seasons?
>Draft MORE ball dominant manlet guards!

This a guard dominated league senpai. There's depth and versatility there. And they aren't ball dominant. Stop using that term incorrectly.

>Tfw no gf

blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2016/09/26/spurs-gregg-popovich-said-he-respects-the-athletes-who-are-protesting-the-national-anthem/

can i get a comment from the memelord spurs fan looking forward to the election outcome

I'll try to contact him but if not I'll find a new owner

Just emailed him, if there's not a response by this Saturday, we'll open it up for another owner

So , James Harden is officially the Rockets full time Point Guard.

Thoughts? How many rings will they win?

he's always been their lead guard. it doesn't really change anything.

But james ballhogs worse than melo ever did

How can that become a good POINT Guard?

The thing I've noticed with Harden is though he can pass, he often leads his guys straight into turnovers by placing them in the corner of the court. Rockets are going to be a hot mess next year

pop has to say things like that

>debate soon

feels good senpai

i see kobe's sons wearing # 2 and #1, but who the other guys? kobe's grandsons?

>Sixers GM Bryan Colangelo confirmed Monday that Embiid (foot) won't play in back-to-back sets this season, Tom Moore of Calkins Media reports.

pretty much expected this

what do you guys think he averages this year?

I think their kobe's half sons

I don't even care for this election and I'm pretty excited for the debate later today.
Trump is going to shit the bed. He's already flip flopped on over 100 policies, 20 of which on major issues. Hillary is going to cough all over the place.

GIBS

what did he mean by this

NEW

NEW

NEW

the tism

Well he's not gonna start cuz Simmons, Noel, and Okafor will take the SF, PF, and C positions. I say he plays 24 minutes a game and averages 10 pts 10 rebounds