/box/

Lightweight World Championship

Anthony Crolla vs Jorge Linares - 10pm (Starts at 7.30 pm) UK Sky Sports 2, 5pm ET)

Upcoming Fights:

Donnie Nietes vs Edgar Sosa
Bryant Perrella vs Yordenis Ugas
Ricky Burns vs Kiryl Relikh
Tony Bellew vs BJ Flores
Sam Eggington vs Frankie Gavin
Liam Williams vs Ahmet Patterson
Jessie Vargas vs Manny Pacquiao
Jason Sosa vs Stephen Smith
Anthony Joshua vs Joseph Parker
Sergey Kovalev vs Andre Ward

Fury vs Klitschko 2 Cancelled.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Betfred/status/779616155619233792
multi-sports.eu/70.html
cricfree.sx/sky-sports-2-live-stream-
youtube.com/watch?v=DY0tsKCB4lc
instagram.com/hannahelizinsta/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?a=&feature=youtu.be&v=naFebMBMlXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>taken 3 days ago

Mentally ill or just fat?

Other news:

- Badou Jack wants James DeGale fight before the year is over:

“I want to be great,” said Jack to Boxing News. “I don’t like the new era of boxing where it’s just a business. I have an old school mentality. I want the best to fight the best. DeGale is one of the best in the division. Both of us are, so we’re supposed to fight each other to see who the best is.”

- NBC have cancelled all PBC shows until the start of next year

"We are working with the PBC folks to move remaining shows to better dates in first two to three months of '17," an NBC spokesman told ESPN.com on Wednesday.

both. the fatness is probably due to antidepressants..

When are they going to strip le mind games gypo of his belts so this fucking weight division can stop being so fucking boring? Dude is going to get suspended come November anyway for testing positive for some steroid.

I expect he will be declared champion in recess, no idea where Klitschko goes from here. Joshua vs Wilder will be the mega fight for next year.

Is he Autistic?

>Fury vs Klitschko 2 Cancelled.
that fat gypsy fuck

PBC fucked up by spreading themselves too thin

>NBC have cancelled all PBC shows until the start of next year
yikes that sounds bad
what a shame, it was difficult enough for the common person to watch a boxing match on TV

NBC is not the only network pbc is on and they didn't have many shows left this year anyway.

PBC should of just partnered with NBC and used it as a promotional vehicle for a subscription service. Haymon had $500 million in investment and has handled it all wrong.

le mind games man hahaha

They actually should have only made deals with one or 2 networks with just a few stacked cards a year. spreading their very limited talent pool across over half a dozen networks guaranteed wildly uneven ratings. This would have allowed them to feature their top stars more often and guaranteed better consistent ratings.

Eddie Hearn has said he contacted Klitschko's people last night and said if they want to fight Anthony Joshua instead they're game

twitter.com/Betfred/status/779616155619233792

I think he's just stalling for time to escape the UKADA hearing

Hearn said on Twitter that he's open to putting AJ against Klitschko this winter

Really looking forward to Crolla-Linares later

Linares is beatable, although he's not a retard like Barroso

t. Klitschko

Really hope it happens, it's a long shot and Klitschko is risk adverse but he's 40 and needs a big fight. It would be bigger than if Fury had fought Klitschko in terms of buy rate.

Yeah I think Klitschko is ripe for the taking too

If Joshua knocks him out, people will forget all about Fury beating him first

place all your bets on Wlad if it happens. Joshua's gonna be a heavy favourite but his best opponent is Dillan fucking Whyte.

Isn't Joshua supposed to have a mandatory defence of his title this year against Joseph Parker?

That could be fun to watch

Yeah he's supposed to fight Parker on the 26th November but it can be delayed by 1 fight as they wanted Pulev first (Pulev doesn't want it though so then they went to Plan B Parker). Title unification fights also have priority over mandatories. Parker could just fight David Price on the undercard.

Predictions for Crolla/Linares?

hes a fat lazy fuck thats it

It's going to be a war. Very closely matched, the odds don't reflect how close it is because of the British money going on Crolla. That said I think Crolla will edge it, he's found another level in his last 2 fights, could be career defining fight for him

Would be 10 times more interesting, male it happen, Hearn!!!

a step too far for Crolla, mind you I've thought that for his last 4 fights

Hoping Crolla can pull it off but I reckon Linares will be very mobile and win a UD

not trolling, i have a friend who is going to be a judge for the Crolla vs Linares fight. he's pretty excited to be judging this fight

how much has he been bribed to let crolla win?

nah, he's pretty unbiased

boxing judge seems like a cushy as fuck job

travel the world, wear a nice suit, make up some bullshit scores, get some whores sent to your hotel room, repeat for 30 years

Idk much about British boxing biz, but I really like the matches that Hearn has been putting together, you guys think he's a good promoter?

How the fuck did he get that job?

I thought judges were basically just appointed based on nepotism

Is it a full-time job? Are all of his travel expenses at least paid?

Yeah he tries to make big fights happen and his cards with domestic fighters are usually better than what Frank Warren puts on boxnation. He's good for boxing.

He's excellent at his job. I think his undercards have been getting steadily worse and that he puts too many fights on PPV these days, and I'm uncomfortable with his total monopoly on Sky Sports, but he is probably the #1 promoter in the world right now in terms of bringing attention to the sport and moving tickets

He can't do much about undercards on sky sports because the reality is top boxers want too much money for that. He usually has main event and 2 undercard fights worth watching when it's PPV. Whyte vs Chisora and David Price vs Parker or Briggs would be good undercard fights for the next Joshua PPV

his dad is literally the reason pro snooker and darts are a thing in the UK, being a spiv is in his blood

He started out being a judge for amateur boxing fights back in Mexico. His family is well off financially, so I think that helped in the process.

He's not full time, he's also an off-road racer and I think he does some freelance work for ESPN Deportes. I would imagine his expenses are paid, haven't asked him about that.

So he's Fernando Barbosa, right? Tell him I said that if he scores it for Linares I'm gonna get him

yeah, you guessed right

he likes Linares a lot, but thinks Crolla is going to win in a UD

>tfw Crolla vs Linares is showing on American TV
wow I didn't expect that

NEED an emotionally damaged short haired gf

Froch's new nose looks really good

my dream job

Am I the only one who really likes Froch? I actually love him

I wish Hearn would save boxing in the US.

>Am I the only one who really likes Froch?

Yes. Not even Froch's mum likes Froch.

Absolute warrior but also an absolute melt of a human being.

It such a coin toss. And both are known for being mad men. FOTY contender, I HYPED.

Anyone got a stream

Nah, Froch is the most unintentionally hilarious boxer/media personality ever

He's such a prick that it becomes endearing

Different market mate, the same formula wouldn't work so well over there.

To be fair, I do enjoy watching his blatantly visible mental butthurt any time he's made to pass comment on George Groves.

Callum Johnson needs to be kickin on with his career now, he's 31 ffs.

stream?

Conor Benn is not going to amount to anything

I wonder if they'll keep pushing him until he's inevitably KOed by some rando or just quietly stop televising his fights

>well user, when you've fought in front of 80,000 at Wembley like The Cobra has, one feels justified in having a high opinion of oneself

multi-sports.eu/70.html

Make sure you have adblock turned on

cricfree.sx/sky-sports-2-live-stream-

He's only 19 years old, give him a break.

Groves does the same

Those two really deserve each other

Callum Johnson is going to get KOd

Way too early to tell, that was his first 6 round fight

Well they need to stop hyping him up for a few years and let him learn his trade first then

Because from what I've seen so far I doubt he'll ever win any kind of title

It annoyed me when he said he'd beat Golovkin when he has zero intention of getting in the ring with him.

He's being used as a selling point for Sky fight nights because of his family name. He'll be a good boxer.

What tools does he have though?

There are hundreds of young domestic fighters who look just as good as him or better

He's getting smothered, needs to use the jab and control the range

TOO BIG

TOO FAST

TOO STRONG

>He's being used as a selling point for Sky fight nights because of his family name

Clearly. But I bet it ends in tears

He looks dumb as fuck so I can't see that happening.

Any actual boxers here?

What sort of training do you do outside of specific boxing drills?

>no acestreams

Eat jelly babies then practice downing pints

t. Tyson Fury

Never are for the non-huge fights (and even then sometimes not, wasn't one for Brook vs GGG). Consigned myself to buying a Sky Sports day pass for this, got some decent footy too for my money today fortunately.

>wasn't one for Brook vs GGG
yes there was lol

and smith-canelo

road work, cycling, lots of core and leg exercise

plebbit is the place to go for acestreams

yes there are none there

Oh, wasn't one on reddit when I looked, admittedly not too hard since I was going to the pub for that one. Point still stands, this isn't a huge fight despite being a far better matchup than the two you mention.

Gonna bet £100 on Crolla at 4/6

Why lol, Linares by UD desu

>all this Eddie Hearn dickriding

The guy is absolute cancer. His undercards are terrible, 90% made up of his protected fighters statpadding against Polish cabdrivers, with his main events usually being one sided shit for a paper belt. The decision to make Joshua vs Breazeale PPV was disgusting.

This nig nog is fucking this up, Callum Johnson is there for the taking.

Linares has this in my opinion. But it is England so if it goes to 12 I could see a robbery.

Both of these are pretty shit.

Kevin Mitchell put Linares down and Crolla is in the form of his life

>Kevin Mitchell put Linares down

Remind me how that ended again

I agree about the statpadding, but business-wise he is the opposite of cancer. He's brought a lot of money back into British boxing and guys like Frank Warren are scratching their heads and are just bitter.

There aren't many robberies here. Crolla got a draw vs Darleys Perez in their first fight and it was seen as a fair result. Germany is a lot worse when it comes to crooked judging.

Clash of the heads and a grotesque eye injury brought it to an end but he knocked him down and put him in trouble, Linares could fold against a better boxer if he gets knocked down

He's a snake but his competetion are Veterans like Haymon, Arum, and Delahoya. They set the bar so low it makes him look good .

I think the point he was making is that Linares is vulnerable, and Crolla is miles better than Mitchell.

>Rppney is in the building
>Froch: yeah he came to watch me against George Groves in front of 60,000...

Fucking cunt can't help himself, kek!

That's what all boxing is, building up your fighters for big payday fights. There is no budget to fill cards with quality fights. Eddie Hearn is a chap.

I think Vegas is the worst BY FAR. Still at least the commentators are usually impartial british commentators are hilariously biased at times.

HEEM'D

>The guy is absolute cancer. His undercards are terrible, 90% made up of his protected fighters statpadding against Polish cabdrivers

What the fuck is the fight we're watching now then you bellend. Certainly not that, and certainly would never have been made by Warren or anyone else in British boxing promoter history.

F

that nig fucking died

>That QT Doctor

That was a nice KO, Callum Johnson has potential if he works on his defence.

all right eddie calm down

Lmao that nig literally walked into that shot. He shouldve spent more time on cardio, he looked spent most of the fight.

Pacquiao v Bradley 1 was the most blatant fix I've ever seen in boxing.

boxing belts are so fucking ugly

The IBF and WBC belts are pretty handsome though

GOAT Belt

did he really say that?? lol

>Brook vs GGG a HUGE mismatch >Breazele vs Joshoua, a waste of PPV

Any idea what the fuck a Diamond belt is? I think the wbc is the least evil of the commisions but cmon...

These Van Damme Coors adverts are shit, why do they keep doing them?

Brook was a last minute stand in for Eubank and it was an entertaining fight. Joshua is PPV everytime because he's the biggest hype in heavyweight boxing, basically this generation's Tyson

It's like an unofficial super championship belt. The implication is that whoever wins it is the undisputed best in their division, even if it's not technically true.

A pretend belt they invent for a big fight with 2 big names to give it some legitimacy when they don't like their actual champion.

Mickey Mouse title but this fight is also for the ring magazine title which is often seen as synonymous with lineal. These are 2 of the 3 best lightweights and that's what matters.

Basically a con job by the WBC to get more sanctioning fees by throwing another shit belt in there for people to fight over.

Nothing this year will top Bellew beating Makabu, Bellew is a bellend but it was so fucking dramatic.

Frampton Santa Cruz is the FOTY by a mile lad, can't wait for the rematch Tbh

Yeah that was good too but I always knew that Frampton would win, Santa Cruz is a typical Al Haymon hypejob.

>Entertaining fight
More like dangerous mismatch but yeah entertaining.
>Joshua is this generations tyson and a ppv star.
Fuck nooo, but he's the best in the division.

I think the winner will have to face Zlaticanin, so that will determine the real champion without doubt anyway

Although once Mikey Garcia gets back in the swing of things you'd have to bet on him ending up on top of the pile

Weird. Cred Forums isn't usually this fast for non-hypejob fights like Joshua and Haye.

Maybe boxing is really catching on here.

Salido vs Vargas is FOTY, m8

>Santa Cruz is a typical Al Haymon hypejob.

That's harsh, especially considering he has a legit argument to having won the Frampton fight or at least drawn

I actually slightly favour him in the rematch

Better than Vargas Vs Salido? Thats still the only fight ranked 5 stars this year and a lot closer than cruz vs frampton. After the pbc fight I think we all knew Frampton beat Santa Cruz. Vargas vs salido was as close as a war can get.

Yamanaka-Moreno II and Easter Jr-Commey were great too

both lost against the hottest boxer of all time aka Nick Blackwell

How long till Crolla?

>implying anyone ITT watches miscellaneous spic defences that are on at 4am here

>That's harsh, especially considering he has a legit argument to having won the Frampton fight or at least drawn
Nah man, Frampton was schooling him towards the end, Santa Cruz is a crude boxer.

Dunno mate, people go pretty all out sometimes. Amazes me consistently how many people who have actual shit to do during the week will stay up for a UFC PPV, no idea how they do it. Is the main reason I can't follow UFC at all, can't do it and work at the same time.

Santa Cruz just has insane volume

Hes beaten a lot of guys because he throws 100+ punches a round

Not because he out boxes them

>the hottest boxer of all time aka Nick Blackwell

Frank Buglioni, mate

He was supposed to fight Hosea Burton tonight but got cut in training. Burton would've battered him anyway, I guess

15 mins or so after this fight ends

After this fight

That's not Sergio Martinez

Add Burton-Buglioni and Lowe-Munyai like it was supposed to have and it would have been a good card.

Is it just me or has he got his willy tucked upwards there and it's really small

What i thought.

The lightweight division is getting lively. Felix verdejo fucked it up by speeding on his bike. He wad flannagans mandatory and Mikey was gunning for the wbo title. Felix vs mikey wouldve been a MEGA fight. But destiny had to shot on boxing fans once again.

Get some glasses mate

maybe you brits dont watch them, but here in the US these fights are on prime time and easy to watch

>but here in the US these fights are on prime time and easy to watch
no shit sherlock

Your loss, those guys went at it like pitbulls.

Verdejo is another Juanma Lopez imo

Great athlete but lacks a boxing brain and fighter's heart

Whereas Mikey has everything

You work on Sundays? Alri Rasheed

Based Froch with the bants

Strikes me as weird that Verdejo has fought basically no one of note yet, and he's been a pro(a highly touted one at that) for like 4 years.

He throw so much because he has to make up for the fact that he has no fucking power. Being born with pillow hands must haunt him everyday.

When does this start?

Hell no, mabye he has no heart but he's clearly way more gifted than Juan man. Only man ive ever seen out skill him in the olympics was obviously lomachenko. If he fights mikey it will be a technical Gem.

How does a boxer get pillowfists? If he planted his feet and shifted his weight ovee he would be knocking guys out

Lots of these things only finish at between 5 and 6am here, am jealous if that wouldn't fuck up an entire work week for you. When I don't rest properly at the weekend the end of the following week becomes proper zombie shit.

a9ae9a43597d99dba991067ac82690e41f663506

I want to see him face Saul Rodriguez first. I reckon Saul gives him a beat-down

>this Froch Howard Foster bantz

kek

crolla or linares lads?

realistically, who's gonna win?

Thank you user

Saul is too open to counters especially against a fast guy like verdejao

Going with Linares decision but hopeful of Crolla landing one on his glass jaw

Crolla

Linares has a babby chin

50/50 fight, I think Crolla will edge it. Linares can be broken with high pressure

His papier mache skin is a much bigger worry than his chin.

HOW HOW HOW HOW

Doubt it, albiet his technique and footwork are bad i dont see him as a natrually strong person. Think he see's it too so he gives up on foot work (because it takes more time to plant and set up your feet) and just lets his hands go.

Felix is a gifted counter puncher and Saul is overly powerful boxer puncher. 50/50 fight imo. But im mexican so gotta call it for saul

CHI

Why are mancunians the the UKs best boxers

Cause were ard innit lad

I fucked that post up, cuz dude weed, but what I meant was that a pro boxer shouldnt have pillowfists at all, you only need some coordination and speed to score a knockout punch. I understand that some boxers have injuries or preferences that limit power, not to mention the opponent, but every boxer should be capable of a knockout

Lifetime of zenkai boosts from paki bashing.

Fact

didn't know kell brook, carl frampton and anthony joshua were from manchester?

Fury la
Flanagan la
Crolla la
Hatton la

Hatton's retired and got exposed against Pacquiao and Mayweather

Still a top 5 all timr fighter from UK

Anthony and brook are the best in the uk rn
And the best prospect by far is that irish kid michael conlon.

Ringwalk when lads?

Fury is miles better than aj u cuck

Nah he's not, we've had loads of good boxers

>Fury la
beaten by depression

>Flanagan la
meh

>Crolla la
about to be exposed

>Hatton la
LOL

Flanagan best lw in the division

Frampton has the best resume of any UK fighter desu, Fury 2nd. Brook and AJ have fought precisely nobody.

Is Fatton still bashing up tourists in Spain? What an embarrassment he's become.

Fury is good but Klitschko is his stand out win and that's because Klitschko is so fucking one dimensional and couldn't deal with someone bigger than him working the jab

Flanagan been shit in his last 2 fights, he's 4th best.

>Frampton has the best resume of any UK fighter desu

Kells is better, GGG + Porter

thanks man!!

You list GGG like he came anywhere near even making it through 12 rounds let alone winning.

Brook beat Porter more clearly than Thurman did

McDonnell has good wins more Kameda (x2), Ceja and Hall

The only thing he's miles better at is knocking out the all you can eat buffets lines in england and looking like a retard on a constant basis.

What does that have to do with anything?

Its about who has the better resume and Kells is better

>Mikey garcia

>Frampton has the best resume of any UK fighter desu

Khan?

Reminder that klinchko will destroy the aj hype train

>exposed by two of the best boxers of all time

Kell has one decent win in his entire career, he literally has no resume.

Same as Fury then

Doing that and retiring on the spot would be the best possible outcome

Think he'll eat an uppercut if he tries to clinch him to death. There will be an accumulation of damage

His win vs kostya tyzsu is the best fight in British boxing history

why do you hate the heavyweight division?

>am jealous if that wouldn't fuck up an entire work week for you
Staying up late on sunday morning doesn't really affect me too much unless I drink a lot.

Theres a massive gulf In class between porter and klitko

Certainly the best display of clinching and low-blowing against a semi-retired fighter in British boxing history

That the best yall have? Lmao, I actually dont hate him. But jesus christ his paki fans are some of the most annoying/delusional faggots in all of boxing.

C'mon man, Klitschko isn't that bad

Does any current fighter have a worse chin than Amir Khan?

club classix

Nick Blackwell

Well he beat Maidana, Kotelnik, Malignaggi, Judah, Alexander and was unlucky not to get the decision against a roided up Peterson

He was overrated for a long time but he had a solid career for a British fighter

Linares

his chin was too good, that was the problem

Me.

>don't they look a million dollars
>has big JD logo emblazoned across the front

Nah senpai

Froch is such a poundshop shithouse commentator

David Price

Rumour has it he was out for the 10-count after his grandmother kissed him on the forehead at Christmas

Do spanish boxing fans usually root for other hispanics like mexicans? Or Europeans like the english?

Ooohhh Anthony Crolla

>wooney

Fat prick

>Pooney

Froch DKSAB

>ryder

Retire u overrated manlet

maybe linares, lol

I'm not Spanish

they don't like boxing, they think stabbing a drugged up bull is somehow manlier

>John 'the Gorilla Rider' Ryder BTFO

>score is "depending on what you prefer"
nice ""sport""

>ywn be a basic British level middleweight

Why live

WILL GRIGG'S ON FIRE

WILL GRIGG'S ON FIRE

haha normie memes

WILL GRIGG'S ON FIRE

How big do you reckon Johnny nelsons cock is?

Well bullfighting is better than soccer i guess.

gone LARGE on crolla to win

how fucked am i

Wins lad after a roller coaster of emotions

>haha normie memes

>I don't rate Crolla

Flanagan when

>MAN CHEST HAIR
what did he mean by this?

*watches the boxing*

>Nickname is "million dollar"
>Uses pound sterling

HEY

RICKY FATTON

>It's a Sweet Caroline before the main event episode

Kill me.

ITS HABBENING

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET CAROLINE

>them fags in the crowd

pmsl

>sweet caroline walk in music
this guy sounds like the most insufferable normie boxer out there

come on linares!

>Sweet Caroline

Only marginally better than Come on Eileen

SWEET CAROLINE

I feel Hearn's crowds prefer the singalongs to the actual boxing

>tfw no thicc manc slag gf

Christ, Ricky Hatton is sad to look at now

>Half that slag's tits hanging out.

It's pre fight music

>tfw this was your mums favourite song and she died 2 months ago

i wasnt ready for this fellas

>Linnnnn ares

>pirates of the Caribbean theme

Wew lad

Pirates of the Caribbean music?

Is that the Pirates of the Caribbean theme?

Absolutely sick to death of this Sky Sports "british boxing is buzzing right now" shite, just get on with it

Ooooohhh Anthony Crolla

OH SANTI CAZORLA

Your mum really liked Pirates of the Caribbean that much?

>That busty slag holding the flag

Oh my.

OOOOOH MICHAEL VAN GERWEN

>not having grime or 70's r&b
gay

MVG
V
G

OH MICHAEL VAN GERWAN

What the fuck is that godawful music crolla is playing? 2/10

>Ameripleb taste

ok i get it sweet caroline wasn't his walk out music

this is horrid regardless

Fucking hell these song choices are shite.

>This version of Hometown Glory

Disgusting desu

Big K.R.I.T's Hometown Hero best version

guy on the left's head looks photoshopped on

No idea, boxers are so bad at picking music

>playing Whitney Houston

>Not High Contrast

>not coming out to why can't we be friends

would do terrible things to that slag

Sounds like music my dad used to make fun off back in the 80's.

youtube.com/watch?v=DY0tsKCB4lc

goat entrance music

Surely this guy doesnt still live in Venezuela nor has he for years?

Why would he want the anthem played of that god forsaken place.

>that woman holding the Venezuelan flag

More pls

needlessly long anthem god damn

He moved to Japan

hnnngg

GOAT CROLLA

Because of the bitches m8

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

HERE IT IS LADS

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

what's with brits booing anthems?

Boxing is coming home

BOOO

Bollocks to him Venezuela isn't a real country

maybe cause its shit

FUCK THE QUEEN

>Texo Scaffolding sponsors boxing

Always lel at this desu senpai

THE QUEEN

Could easily say that about your queen and cuck prince

Get out kebab

who /inthepub/ here?

>terry o'connor

At home here la

>One of the great fighters of the modern era

Ok lad calm down

CROLLA
R
O
L
L
A

t. cuck

Are you ready

need a sauce on Venezuelan flag slag pls

>being on Cred Forums in a public place

nope

Loving Crolla's chav tat

instagram.com/hannahelizinsta/?hl=en

;)

but that's haram

>football chants

It's the boxing u fucking mongs

UTD SCUM

> 7 nation army chants

>going to boxing to chant football songs

what a bunch of twats

b-but Cred Forums told me city were the people of manchester's team

U-N-I-T-E-D

Welcome you must be new to boxing

Linares with that round I think.

Looks very sharp

I know, but I still don't like it.

why the fuck is the cam so zoomed in

Linares looks sharp

boring round

ko when??

whats up with the camerawork?

Paulie sounds like Woody Allen

It has to be better than other countries like america with zero atmosphere senpai

fuck me linares's punches are F A S T

oh santi cazorla

Linares working the body well

Crolla gotta pick it up

Linares with the second as well

Crolla is waiting to pounce

Linares has romped the early stages of this fight desu

3-0 Linares

CAROLLER PLS

Crolla does a great job at getting Jorge to the ropes, but is unable to keep him there. Interesting seeing the weaker slower man push around the stronger faster boxer

Crolla is bullshitting so hard with the "low blows"

None of those shots have been low, they have been on the belt

>It's a Terry O'Connor makes a dubious call in favour of a Brit episode

Cheatnares

KEK

Fucking fat ref

>ref

Wtf is this shit. Fuck off crolla

the ref just possibly screwed Linares by stopping that barrage

REFPUNCH
E
F
P
U
N
C
H

oh shit Paulie spitting truth

Second was a low blow desu

Isn't this the ref who tried to literally carry Cleverly to his corner after Kovalev knocked him down?

>this ref
nice rigged fight you have here, brits

ENGLAND'S BRAVE ANTHONY CROLLA IS GOING TO OVERCOME THE CHEATING JOHNNY FOREIGNER.

Linares up by 4.

Crolla needs to work on his complaining to the ref about low blows

So what's stopping a boxer pulling their shorts up to their armpits and bitching about lowblows? :^)

>Paulie throwing truth bombs

BASED.

thats the only thing he doesn't need to work on

It's biased in the US as well and the judging is worse

Paulie is not liking this ref kek

The refs at least are proffesional

>That slur

RIP Kevin

It's terry oconnor ffs he's dogshit

Linares 4-1

Why doesnt Crolla just knock him out?

This guy^^^

Linares is done

Better from Crolla, come on

Which country invented boxing???

Oh shit

holy fuck what an exchange at the end

Crolla lucky to get out of that round at the end

FUCKING CHEATING FOREIGNERS!!!

LETS GO ENGLAND!!!

Linares 5-1 after that end.

Holy fuck what an end to that round

FUG

Linares punched himself out

Crolla is in cloud cuckoo land.

SHOOK

LMAO

War now

ROCKED
O
C
K
E
D

Terry O'Connor looks like he doesn't know where to put his hands

modern boxing as we know it was invented by the British
boxing's been around since ancient times though

>Paulie's scorecard

kek

Anyone have a significant amount of money on Linares? I'm terrified.

My buddy at college insists the rush invented it

>busby boys chant

wtf

why would you ever risk betting against Crolla ffs

do some research

BIAS. I have it 4 rounds to 2 to Linares.

i'm huge on crolla

cool as a cucumber.

crolla will take it the distance and fuck him up soon

Irish

Reeeee

Great fight

Linares 5-2

Linares looking quite tired now

he must be pretty stupid

Why is Linares letting Crolla have the middle and giving himself more work when he is the stronger faster guy?

Yes, I know shit about boxing

Thats the way its looking. Slowing breaking the venezualan down. But linares cant be counted out

Seriously what the fuck is Terry O'Connor doing with this hands

how does Crolla make his opponents gas so much?

Terry Flanagan literally eats crayons

Constant pressure and body shots, he is also somewhat of a slow starter so his opponents sometimes blow their wad early on. His own cardio is great so that helps.

>Terry Flanagan has Crolla up by a couple of rounds

hahaha fuck off

That round was a draw I think

>i've got crolla ahead by a couple of rounds

>mancs in charge of speaking English

he is thick as pig shit

Linares is winning on points but Crolla might find enough for a late KO. Has to back him up

Crollas inability to keep his man in the ropes is irking me.

Linares 6, 1 draw, 2 Crolla

inb4 judges give UD by at least 5 rounds to Crolla

Another Crolla round Crolla wins this fight

Only if he knocks him out, I have it 6-3

9-0 Crolla

Brillant performance

Just started watching. Give me an unbiased score

5-4 for me

Get back to reffing the fight Terry

dead even

9-0? Fuck are you watching?

This

Cheers

I'm not watching but does linares look as usual?

Linares up by 4 or 5 right now

it's a joke

I think that was Linares's 7th round

So Crolla needs a KD

crolla needs a knockdown to win this fairly

BIASED YANK GTFO

Linares winning by one round

10-0 to crolla so far

surely it's over if he lasts the distance

JUST

based linares

>When none of the fighters are Yanks

It's just sad

Absolute state of him

GET READY FOR CONTROVERSIAL DRAW

More chins than a Chinese phonebook.

Unless Crolla gets a knockdown he's loosing on points.
There's a reason they used to call him Ricky Fatton

Linares 8, 1 draw, Crolla 2

Crolla needs a big last round to win desu

BALL SO HARD

CROLLA UP 11-0 PLUS THE TWO POINTS REF SHOULD HAVE TAKEN OFF THAT CHEATING JOHNNY FOREIGNER

Crolla needs a knockdown to win now

Another shit tier Hearn fighter getting exposed when finally given a name to face. What a shock.

>Crollel

Silky from Linares now.

Crolla needs a knockdown or KO, otherwise he's lost

I think we can all agree Linares won, but how will the judges see it? I don't trust them to see reason, even after that performance.

That hand speed from Linares, was just a blur

Linares 9, 1 draw, Crolla 2

Almost expecting judges to score it in favour of Crolla though

Froch's scorecard was bizarre quite frankly

CROLLA UNANIMOUS DECISION

Linares has won, anything less would be bullshit

Linares win

linares with a win

he's the first to take linares the distance

HOME COOKING

Robbery incoming

linares 8-4

ROONEY ROONEY

BRITKEKS BTFO

>BROOK
>SMITH
>CROLLA

WHICH SISSY BRIT BOI NEXT?

finally a step too far for Crolla

How can people actually have crolla as the winner ??

Flannegan

FATTON
A
T
T
O
N

justice done
feel bad for the Brits who've seen their boys get rekt the past few weeks, but this was definitely the only truly fair fight of them all

scorecards too close, but at least linares wins

Fuck me, when they announced the 115-114 and the 115-113 cards I thought it was going to go to Crolla.

Also anyone else think there will be a rematch?

After hearing him talk I legitimately think you could beat him by telling him his bootlace is untied and uppercutting him when he looks down.

Good fight

Crolla did well but Linares was a level above

good post

This

Hearn on suicide watch

Don't mind, just happy that our fighters are taking real challenges and not embarrassing themselves

pmsl

It would be hilarious if Klitchko still has enough to beat Anthony Joshua.

Jor-Gay linares? Fucking brits butcher romance languages.

Amazing fight fuck UTD fuck the MANCS

too far

Would bone rppneys chick desu. She's thicc

BUILD A WALL

D A S B O O T
A
S
B
O
O
T

He won't even have enough to beat a fat and overweight fury. Fury with twat both anyway.

>dem manly tears
based linares

100% emotional

Slick Eddie already agreed the rematch

joshua v klitschko confirmed for 29th november holy shit

>confirmed

"no"

Won't happen in a million years lad.

Where did you hear this? Cant find it on intsagram or boxing news app

>Eddie putting his cash cow in with somebody genuinely dangerous

LMFAO

fuck this rematch, Dejan Zlaticanin deserves a shot against Linares

just made it up lol

29th november is a tueday

wlad is old as fuck and looked terrible against fury.

Thats because Fury makes any fighter he goes in the ring with look shit

Joshua's date is 26th of November it will probably be Parker he fights but if Eddie somehow pulls of Klitschko that will be immense

>it will probably be Parker

"no"

>if Eddie somehow pulls of Klitschko

"n o"

Casual spotted. Eddie won't put Joshua at risk at all so there is z e r o chance he fights klitschko this year, maybe in late 2017 when klit is older which is why he'd be talking up the matchup, but no way now. There's a bigger chance he fights Parker but I doubt it.

I'll tell you exactly what happens, Joshua fights some bum in November, Parker also fights a bu so that Hearn can not only stall for time but build the Parker fight into the biggest fight it can possibly be, then it finally happens next year. Joshua's first mega-fight against someone of Klischko/Haye/Fury/Wilder caliber won't happen until late next year or early 2018, mark my words.

great fight, enjoyed it

He'll beat Linares, I reckon

It was a good fight tonight and all but Linares still looked vulnerable at times, and that was against a pretty limited fighter

You sound the like casual mate, Parker is mandatory he has to fight him. Pulev and Stiverne were offered it and don't want it (Pulev is a harder fight than Parker anyway)

Parker is mandatory but mandatories are reasonably fluid when the governing body likes their champion. Joshua will get one more voluntary defence, Parker will fight a bum on the undercard of that voluntary and build into a bigger mandatory fight in Feb next year. Guarantee it.

The 'bums' being proposed were Pulev and Stiverne and neither of them are happening now. Parker is not a hard fight, he's the smaller man and will play into Joshua's hands with his style. The bookmakers give Joshua 93% chance of winning that fight, even with Joshua hype priced in it's clear traders strongly fancy one outcome.

No I agree, they wouldn't wait around because they think they'll lose, just to make more money. Firstly by building Parker up (and in his defence Takam is better than anyone Joshua has beaten he won't be super hard to big up) and secondly because the more they take time to build Parker into a big fight, the more nobody notices that the big names like Haye, Klitschko and Fury are all getting older (Wilder less so but he's probably the weakest of the 4 anyway)

There are other options than Pulev and Stiverne too for bums. David Price wouldn't amaze me for example. Big enough name to get interest but shit.

This is what I think will happen: November - Parker, April - Somebody like Price, Pulev. July - Wembley stadium against either Wilder Haye, Klitschko. Eddie is desperate for a Wembley show next year that's when the step up is probably going to be.

But boxing has produced surprises this year. Canelo vs Khan, Brook vs GGG. Can't rule out Eddie doing something unexpected, he genuinely has big confidence in Anthony Joshua.

>Takam and Dimitrenko are bums

You have zero right to call anyone a casual.

youtube.com/watch?a=&feature=youtu.be&v=naFebMBMlXo

>Fury with twat both anyway.

>Fury vs Klitschko 2 Cancelled
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This