A
B

Other urls found in this thread:

skysports.com/transfer-centre
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so this is what soccer has become...

*wince*

t. Mario Carleone

They are aware dabbing has been over for 6 months now right?

finally

the image we've been waiting for

Will European niggers ever get a culture and stop stealing from basketball Americans? Mind you it's not as bad as white Americans copying them which is truly embarrassing

t. Benito Piteroni

They aren't European though

fucking stop this shit, you little cunt. no australian wog has a first name like mario or benito. make it more realistic like daniel knezevic or something.

t. Freido Rocca

t. Adelardo Bellotto

t. Tristan Kokoulas

t. Damiano Caffarelli

you won't ever stop doing this, will you.

what do you get out of it? is it just fishing for replies or do you actually suffer from some kind of mental disability?

Genuinely hope something awful happens to Australia. Fucking sun stroked cunts.

t. Luciano Frascarelli

this is more like it.

Replying to me with random wog names won't stop me from posting, you have been doing it for months and I am still posting.

You're an utter mong and you should focus your attention on contributing positively to this board instead of trying to change it and control how people post.

I know who you are and why you do this, I know how hard you have tried to change things but it never changes.
The worst thing about this is that when I leave the thread and go to another, you probably think I have stopped replying to you because your autism has worked.

It's sad, it's a self-perpetuating cycle of autism that you have.

t. amir zin bayed al shimrani

hahaha I like memes

You've been posting a lot today lad. Time for bed

t. Christian Metzalas

>someone saves your OC

I feel loved

its josh he legitimately has mental illnesses

t. Tommaso Galimberti

My father could destroy all Australians with one press of a button. I will ask him to reconsider it. I don't think anyone will mind too much.

gook

t. Salvatore Ferraresi

I said go to bed

my surname is Lazovic, you dumb cunt.

His dad works at chink nintendo

t. Cheng Chong Chochung

t. Leonardo Iademarco

>tfw you will never be a based russian soldier

t. Matteo Orecchia

>tell you my surname
>still spell it wrong

t. dave "davo" 'public school "educated"' davidson

What an abhorrent post

I don't get it.

t. Davide Napoletano

How many Australians are in here really?

I don't get this Australian shit posting ?

Replying to me with random wog names won't stop me from posting, you have been doing it for months and I am still posting.

You're an utter mong and you should focus your attention on contributing positively to this board instead of trying to change it and control how people post.

I know who you are and why you do this, I know how hard you have tried to change things but it never changes.
The worst thing about this is that when I leave the thread and go to another, you probably think I have stopped replying to you because your autism has worked.

>Aussie """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""Humour"""""""""""""""""""""""""

t. Emanuele Rigamonti

t. Max Vlahos

Remember when OP thought everyone would be really excited with his dab shit

t. tony marzarelli

t. Edoardo Romagnoli

t. Jose Mourinho

>this utterly buttfrazzled canacuck

lmao@poocuckada

I think it's about 4 including me

t. Paolo Ungaretti

t. Junior Samoso

t. Angelo Vetorri

This just might be the worst thread of all time

t. Gabrielle Carussca

>AUS and CAN thread

Perfect candidate for

Imagine having a concrete paving area instead of a back garden to play cricket with your mates in.
Imagine having a last name no one can pronounce.
Imagine having your literacy skills irreversibly fucked because your parents don't speak english.
Imagine watching a sport that no one else in the country gives a shit about because your parents viciously beat you every time you tried to play cricket or your state's football code like the Big Strong Australian kids
Imagine being reviled by every other member of society
Imagine being a wog

Desperately need that aussie to t. me

>Britcuck
>Literally both of us combined

>not being wog master race

ay put some more sauce on your pie ya drongo cunt

Fuck whens Aleague start back up?

are you a wog?

t. Jacopo Signorelli

I hope a "wildfire" wipes out a million of you.

2 weeks lad

t. Leo Tacchinardi

I don't know what that is

>not knowing the lingo
t. Michael Perelli

t. Enrico Visentini

t. Enrico Visentini

t. Enrico Visentini

Imagine the socceroos without wogs. No champions of Asia. No brave little Timmy cahill to coward punch the corner flags. Just shithouse Josh Kennedy missing headers all game.

t. Carmine Zacchia

skysports.com/transfer-centre

>Latest news as the agent of Real forward Gareth Bale reportedly makes contact with Man Utd to discuss his client moving to Old Trafford.

>eurocucks stealing an amerigod sports meme
disgusting

t. Carmine Zacchia

What flag is this?

Stop shitting up a quality thread

t. Dario Quarantotto

t. Dario Quarantotto

t. Marissa Alifarous

RARE
A
R
E

>mybodyisready.png

>tfw guarranteed (You)s when you post

What a time to be alive :3

It's time to apologize Cred Forums. Apologize to Jose, Paul, and all of Manchester United. Apologize right now.

t. Rhys Camprazzo

t. Tiziano Gislimberti

:3

t. Pietro Leoni

Too much dabbin' for my taste

t. Ahmed el Ahmedi

easy (You)'s

Thank You Based Autism Poster

Dumb cunt stop fucking appropriating my meme

t. Marco Mitzoulas

I reckon i can outlast this cunt desu

What part of Manchester are you from lads?

t. Leonardo Iademarco

t. Romulus Augustulus

I'm in 6 different threads on Cred Forums right now. You can't drop (You)s on me everywhere, mate. You will eventually have to leave some posts alone

t. Nigel Waga-Waga

t. Rachida Zuccareli

t. Cyril Rioli

This one killed my sides

t. Otisomu Faguoda

t. Me Too

is this thread trying to imply that being of Italian extraction is somehow worse than being a dumb pasty bogan?

Wogs are the niggers of Australia. They're universally despised, more so than abos.
If you ever visit western Sydney (don't) you'll see why

trips of truth

You're an utter mong and you should focus your attention on contributing positively to this board instead of trying to change it and control how people post

t. Kevin Robinson

t. Franck Ribery

I am a full blooded celt thank you

Dirty soda in a Styrofoam, spend a day to get my mind blown

t. Umberto D'Abruzzo

Impressive to have the balls to celebrate after finally scoring against a midtable side

t. That Part

I'd sooner allow dysentery into my home than an australian.

>all those brown silhouettes in the background

I never stopped believing

Dabgba is going to destroy every other team in the league from now on