MAN CITY HATE THREAD

THEY 10-0 WHO WILL STOP THEM NOW Cred Forums T_T

Leave City to us

Is the le epl is le Hardest league in le world meme finally dead?

Dutch city fan needs to know we just hate him and not city

no the bruyne = win for us

>stop them

do tell more

grow up, i AM city

have City actually played someone from the top half of the table (or even middle) apart from an out of form United?

Injuries

You tell me.

when you say "out of form" do you mean "won all their games prior"?

No, but that's how you win the league.

Last season called, they want their memes back

you know the answer

Not really. While they are doing great, and it's clear Pep has implemented a system or philosophy which is helping Sterling et all play well, the fact of the matter is they spent 150m this summer on top of the most stacked and expensive squad in the league.

They should be winning.

Pep doesn't deserve a lot of credit, but you bet if they were losing he'd be taking a lot of flack right now. That's the double standard of having access to the best.

>Poop is the coach of the club with most money

enjoy your now cancer-ridden boring-as-fuck league

>most stacked
>had basically no defenders
>Sterling had his worst season ever
>Yaya was shitting up the place
>Mangala and Bony were a 60M bomb

>make fun of bundesliga for being bayernliga
>pep dominates the EPLEL even harder

revenge for the united monopoly 10 years ago tbqh la

does anyone have a webum of agueros first? That shit was literally ronaldo phenomeno tier

Leave Pep to me

we just need him to take a dive and injure himself again

aguero has always been ahead of ronaldo

Pretty sure he got to christmas in the bundesliga with every game won and only 2 goals conceded last season

you win the league by not playing against any top half teams?

he meant the hue ronaldo cancerbro

Are you retarded?

>had basically no defenders
>Sterling had his worst season ever
>Yaya was shitting up the place
>Mangala and Bony were a 60M bomb

Other than the first (categorically wrong) statement, these things only serve to enforce

>most stacked

Just because a player isn't playing well doesn't mean they aren't a valuable player who should be playing better you fucking tit.

I don't really pay attention to the PL but when people ask who I support I say Manchester City cause I just fucking picked somebody awhile ago for no real reason. I always get shit on and ridiculed for supporting this team even though I couldn't name a player

Do I stay or jump ship?

Kompany was (and still is) injured all the time and they played Martin fucking Demichelis alongside him

switch sports because this one isn't for you

better question

why do you care what people think, just enjoy watching the football

it's not like the autists on Cred Forums are going to come to your house and laugh at you

Why do people ask you who you support? Wouldn't that be like English people asking me which basketball team I support Are you a CHI?

By beating all the shit teams, remember Chelsea 13-14? Won all the big games but dropped points to Palace or whatever.

stay, it's gunna git gud 4 u

No, but they were 10-0-0 too and then drew.
Lost their first match 5 games later in early december.

literally too easy
what a terrible league

Who gives a shit?

>Money City beating the minnows

what a surprise

surprised the entire front page isn't plastered in part-time blue moon threads, they've pulled off a miracle here

if you win all games against the bottom 10 that's 60 points, from that you barely need a point a game vs the top 10 to guarantee the league

How are you going to win the big games if you never play the top half teams? This isn't an option desu.

10 wins nigga

any American supporting an english team is a plastic fan. At least City has a likeable manager and likeable players

exactly, look at united i mean chelsea i mean arsenal

>2 against Steaua Bucharest in CL qualifying

kek

Does Sterling score any goals that matter?

CL last season

just the ones that made sure we topped the champions league group last year

but who cares right lol, it's all about the europa league m8 :p

So once is a blue moon.

any nation more cringe than brits when it comes to football? everyone likes to think they are the pioneers in football knowledge cos >muh home of football yet in reality they dont have a fucking clue about the game. in all honesty the 3 most based nations to have a genuinely good discussion about football to are

a) italians
b) germans
c) dutch

>we won the group!!

Tempering your expectations is an important part of life.

>likeable players

the only likeable player they ever had was balotelli and they sold him

>getting this upset over Cred Forums

classic JF kek

Scoring the goal that took the game from 2-1 to 3-1 is also very significant. It (most of the time) ensures that you can't be caught out by a late equaliser

t. Played a few seasons on fifa and FM and thinks he has extensive football knowledge

>le do absolutely fuck all man

>mfw his name is literally LEroy sane

do you want a serious answer? they are a team that runs a lot, I think it's the team that runs the most in the league. that also means they have made a preparation to start off strong.
Running more than everybody else + making a preparation focused on startinsg strong means that in the last part they'll wind down.
Meanwhile man united is the team that runs the least. They also don't have UCL distractions. They will finish the strongest of every team.

As a sports fan, I was never aware of such a thing. An important consideration against PL powerhouses like Swansea, Bournemouth, and West Ham.

He's still really young, I think Pep sees him as more of a long-term project. Nolito is 29, so he's only got a couple more years. Then we'll see Sterling replace him on the left and Sane will replace Sterling on the right.

2bh United would've won had Rooney been dropped

>they are a team that runs a lot, I think it's the team that runs the most in the league.

They aren't. Liverpool and Tottenham run the most.

>h-he'll get exposed soon, I-I swear
look at distance stats, not much difference between the top ten teams

Aguero is literally the only City player who make the Liverpool team

but poop rotates and has got good cover for every position senpai

>tfw want to watch NFL
>it's filled with negroes so I decide to go for the whitest team
>seems it's the patriots
>hurr durr bandwangoner

I feel you

>whitest team

didn't they just start a black QB for the first time in their history?

nope, man city runs the most. But you are right in that pepìs teams run at a more regular pace thanks to their possession, while others have to constantly accelerate and slow down. That's pep's brilliance.That's why liverpool and tottenham will drop hard and will have a hard time making a CL spot while city will stay strong and keep fighting for the league with man united who will rise up.
I wasn't saying anything about getting exposed. Pep is one of the best managers around, maybe the best. I said that city won't keep this dominance in the second half of the league, while man united will get better.

And there isn't much difference between the top teams, but ManU is the team that has run the least in the whole leagu, while city the one that has run the most, followed by liverpool and tottehnam

but he also has the UCL.
And I didn't say he'll fall, I said his team won't be as dominant and united, and maybe chelsea, will be able to challenge them at the end of the season and there will actually be a fight for the title.

>le concede 3 goals from corners team

>Missed 3 games
>Still top scorer

He knew Bayern wanted him.
Players Pep stole form Bayern: Gündogan, De Bruyne, Sane.

>negro doesn't want to root for other negroes

huh?

Rppney probably single-handedly drags down Man Utd's "total distance covered" stat

You could have answered honestly and stated you don't watch EPL regularly. Instead you choose to be a schmuck.

10/10
Here's your you

>citehwinslol
Joke of a league

If you had to pick one, would you rather it be City or ManU to win the league for the next three years?
Note that "neither" is not an option, you have to pick one.

>joke of a league
>meanwhile serial league choker carlo ancelotti is 5-0 in the bayernliga

Nearly lost to >Hamburg today

This

>HIV
>beating anyone