Stanford @ Ucla

McCaffrey is a faggot edition. Also Rosen is a faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

stanforddaily.com/2015/03/04/breaking-the-lens-of-oppression/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GO STANFORD

When does the game start

Pic related is way hotter than Ledecky

Who?

>And its Katie Ledecky-Mccaffrey winning the gold for the US

EAT SHIT STANFORD

WHO THE FUCK even watches college sports. fucking losers

YOU TAKE THAT BACK.

Rosen is shit

Hahaha burns is garbage

Eat my sweaty balls Stanford

i'm on stanford -2

give it to me straight

how fucked am i?

How much did you bet?

medium-large stake

That could be $50 or it could be $500

We don't really have gambling here

U fucked Nigel

Eat shit Stanford. Stay down.

Epic targeting

obvious targeting

Wrong you faggot trees. Eat my balls

Fuck you McFaggotry

tree qb trying to get his receivers killed

I have no horse in this race but that was clear targeting, I hate inconsistency

*Sees it bulge*

Hehe what's this ^~^

Is Stanford overrated?

Y/y?

I despise UCLA athletics but I hate Stanford way more. It's an extraordinarily overrated SJW-enabling school with a stupid fucking athletics team. It's literally only got its rankings because it's in the middle of the Silicon Valley, the land of cucks selling the American economy overseas. UCLA is at least a respectable solid school and not as cucked as Berkeley.

This game is beyond glorious. Fuck Stanfurd.

A

FUCKING

TREE

I wonder what it's like to be a Stanford fan. Most of them never went to Stanford. Are they groupies trying to imagine a life where they went there? Are they just pathetic cucks who were rejected?

I mean, Cal is shitty but at least I went there.

Everything you just said about SJWs only applies to Cal, not Stanford.

>stanforddaily.com/2015/03/04/breaking-the-lens-of-oppression/
>typical Stanford student

Cal is completely infested with SJWs, and Stanford looks okay by comparison, but that really says very little. Several of my SJW friends went there, they heavily recruit from this subset of people.

Harvard is much better in this respect, as they actually deserve all their rankings and reputation.

As someone who went to Stanford, I assure you our fans are pretty much the worst, inasmuch as they're all either too autistic to watch sports, or epic douchelords.

Also get fukt kal

is katie 'literally OUR GIRL' ledecky at the game??

Any VLC links? Thanks in advance.

>they're all either too autistic to watch sports, or epic douchelords.
ehh that's most of us too

the bay area should be nuked from space

>4th and 2 at midfield
>don't go for it

I thought CFB coaches were supposed to have balls?

Most folks I've met who wear kal gear are either Bay Area people who didn't go there or like the millions of kids they let in there. While the Bay Area is bandwagon as fuck kal people are arguably the worst.

Pretty sure you can watch it on ABC's site in HD, unless they don't do that like CBS does

I'm going to maintain that Stanfurd is still full of SJW trash but I can't deny that most of the student body here is cancer.

We're still pretty cucked here tbqh
t. man posting from dorm room

I'm in Rieber Terrace, where are you?

Sproul hall breh

I don't disagree. Most of the people in my program were complete SJWs. We had a class on social justice that the SJWs complained wasn't long enough.

RIP education

what major/year?

I really don't think it's that bad here. It seems better than any other major school here besides SC and UCSD.

Just got back from fucking a 42 year old woman, literally twice my age. It was nice tbqh.

I graduated Ucla in 2008. Am I too old for this shit?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH

t.UCLA

>tfw milf 7 years older than me won't reply

Second year CS major
I shit talk the sjw vibe here but the school itself is nice

You know Kevin?

>UCLA receivers

>tfw Stanford kicker literally does VR gaming from his gayman peecee

My cousin is at Stanford and says the fanbase that actually goes to the school is insufferable. A lot of our fanbase (USC) is insufferable too, and we're not doing too hot this year, but hey, like you, at least I went there.

before i met my gf i was 26 and during that year i got with an 18 year old and a 46 year old

older women are great t.b.h.

JUST

I go to Stanford, and I've only ever been to one basketball game, at which some girl dressed like a a >tree ran on to the court accompanied by a band. I'm not even watching this game--I just wanted to see the sentiment towards Stanford here.

uhhhhh

>(You)CLA

Oh shit ucla is driving...

JUST

I'm a huge Stanford fan, and I never went to Stanford. But not going to Stanford is still WAY better than going to Cal. In fact, you should probably just kill yourself for even admitting you went to Cal.