E X P O S E D

E X P O S E D
X
P
O
S
E
D

did I do this right? is this how it works?

huh? i don't get it. why isn't everyone kek'ing and memeing over what a flop this guy is?

Wrong Manager.

but mourinho has already won the prem

Remember when people said he wasn't ready for a "Real challenge"? Best we can hope for is the EPL snobs to wake up and realize the way they play is obsolete.

this
english football is entertaining but you won't win shit internationally with that playstyle

the whole current top 4 completely different to the english way when you think about it

This

At some point some spanish team will expose him though.

City started strong last year too.

Under Pellegrini, without as much depth and relying on Kompany, Toure, Silva & Aguero with a backup of Demichellis, Fernando, Navas & Bony as opposed to Stones, Gundogan, Sane & Kelechi.

Shits going to hit the fan against Spurs & Barca.

England is a shithole

You're right but the way they're playing right now is far superior to anything under Pellegrini. They had no creativity in the CL either. Hope they win for the epic threads but I think Manure will get it together, finally used Mata and Herrera/Schneiderlein like he should've instead Fellaini and Rooney

good post

This easymode babby will get exposed sooner or later like he did with Buyern though, then he'll move to Juventus because anything smaller would be to hard for him.

Mourinlol was >exposed last season though.

>Bayern legends go on about how at times they played perfect football under Pep
>hurr exposed
Stupid spic

>exposed like he did with bayern
What did he mean by this?

>mutiny by players
>exposed

Truly Worst Korea

>world class players in a no competition league play good football

I'm sure Poop completely fostered that.

At least Mourinho has the greatest Asian footballer of all time playing for him now.

>I care about international football

How is it possible when Son plays for Spurs ?

>managing City
>challenge

No disrespect to the man, he's won everything under the sun, but what the fuck kind of challenge does he have at City? Their depth is outrageous. Same story at Bayern, their bench is ridiculously stacked.

Yes, City are playing better than they did last year, and you can't just throw a bunch of great players together and expect them to win (see: United). But just look at the players Guardiola has to choose from. Just look at their roster.

Sonaldo will always be second to Three Lungs

Spee told me that every premier league team was Dortmund tier or higher and that winning the EPL was worth more than the CL.

underrated post

when will you people learn?
listen to real city fans that have watched the club for years. they're saying this is the best football they've ever seen at the club, by far.

brits are ust insecure about their own league, especially on Cred Forums and americans like think that the epl is the nba of soccer.

they are both delusional.

specifically barca desu

This cunt is gonna ruin another league, isn't he?

It's pretty clear that the issues people have with Pep are silly personal prejudices rather anything logical or rational

>I don't watch team or league yet I have an opinion
>lelpl

Welllllll y'all should. Country is more important than club.

Well, to be fair, the EPL was undeniably the best league from 2005-2010, so maybe english people are just coasting off the inertia from that period.

Everyone always sucks poop's dick wherever he goes. The truth is that he took the best team in Europe that had just won the treble and couldn't win the CL with it, winning that one team league with that team isn't an accomplisment, since Heynckes did everything poop did but better.

its hard to win the CL. pep just got there at the worst possible time. even though bayern improved they peaked in the CL right before he got there. luckily for him he doesn't have this problem with city, they scrapped 4th last year and he has 3 years to get them to the CL final.

You'd have to go back over 25 years to find a team that has won back to back European titles, no one has done it with the CL.

Stop acting like it's easy to do, and stop acting like Barcelona and Real Madrid don't exist.

>back to back
No one is saying he should have won them back to back, but he failed at winning it 3 times in a row with that team.

By losing to Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico Madrid. Kek.

>Spurs

Tottenham doesn't have the players or the coach to beat City under Pep

before Guardiola came to the EPL
>meme manager
>can only win in one team leagues
>won't do shit in the most competitive league in the world™
>he isn't suited to the English game

after Guardiola raped the EPL
>Man City was the most stacked team anyway
>anyone can win with that much money
>scraping 4th last season proves they were definitely winning it this year

Cred Forums is pathetic, what else is new

Just platitudes. They undoubtedly played better under Jupp.

This has been the story of his life so far. The hindsight of his Barcelona spell is shameful

no they didnt.

Jupp had the fortune of a weakened Barca whos head coach was dying of cancer and a shit Madrid team

Only 6 matches in. City started strong last year as well, but they ended fourth. Do you believe West Ham United will get relegated? A lot can change throughout a season; look at how burnt out Arsenal players get from trying to play possession against teams who will just sit back and counter if need be. Same thing will happen to City, this form cannot be sustained for the remainder of the season. Can't wait for the tears from his buttboys when Pep is finally exposed. Can't wait for next Sunday when they finally face some real opposition. Pep will finish third, mark my words buttboys.
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That's me laughing at all of your naiveté

t. manure bandwagoner

He only won one real game. Give it time.

t. le phone call guy

>bournemouth
>west ham
>swansea
>sunderland
>stoke
>mourinho fc

"""""real challenge"""""

RING RING RING

by your logic bayern is worse than those 3 teams so they should never win the cl again

I think you missed the point I was trying to make.

Have Guardiola manage a team like Leeds or Fulham. Maybe even Bournemouth. That would be an actual challenge.

My logic is that two of those teams actually won the fucking the final the season they beat BM, and the other probably should have.

Stupid fucking kike.

>have [player X] play in [local amateur team Y], otherwise he's an unproven stat padder

>Swansea V Manchester City
Unfair penalty changes the game completely
>Correct result: 1-1

>Manchester United V Manchester City
United should've had 2 penalties and Bravo sent off
>Correct result: 5-2 to United

>Stoke

>Manchester City V Sunderland

Your daily reminder that Manchester City have had 9 of their 18 points given to them by referees. In a fair league they'd be sitting in ninth.

Why the fuck would any top manager who has demonstrated he can regularly win things go to a fucking fizzy pop club?

It never happens

Alri, Surrey Sikh.

benitez is coaching a premiership side tbf

the champions of europe should be able to beat to other best teams in europe you fucking retard

do you expect tottenham and sevilla to reach the semi final/final of the champions league? if you can't beat atletico, barca, or real you will never win it.

>top manager
>who has demonstrated he can regularly win things

Nice try, Aquafresh.

See: what I originally said

Guardiola has truly been spoiled for choice with the clubs he's managed. There's no way you can deny that.

There's absolutely no fucking guarantee of that at all, otherwise CL teams would be successfully defending their title, you gormless Jewsnake.

when's the last time there was a champions league semi final without barca, real or atletico?

also pep took the best team in europ in 2013, now when he left them they're somehow 4th best? how does that counts as a good campaign?

He's worked himself into that position.

Which other elite European club, on a slide would take a punt on a fella who had only ever managed a B team?

yeah because at the very least he keeps winning the league ffs

So Pep isn't a good manager because he was beaten by Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico Madrid? Is that what you're saying, shitkike?

We're in the middle of the Man City winning losing cycle though.
They didn't win last year and now we're back on a winning year
expect Guardiola to go bust next year and then spend an unholy amount of money and win the PL in year 3
won't win the CL though put money on this

I hope Poop realizes that if he doesn't win the league from here his entire managerial career will have been exposed as fraudulent

that's not what i said you fucking paki but you'd expect him to win against one of them atleast once and win the champions league with the squad he had.

There's no expectations at all. Once you get to the semis, it's rarely a certain thing that you will reach the final.

Smelly bastard.

>but have Phil Jackson or Bellichick managed bad franchises while being paid many millions less? that would be an actual challenge

so has Ancelotti and nobody ever badmouth him, even though his league record is absolutely atrocious given the strength of the squads he's coached.

Bellichick managed the Browns

>There's no expectations at all.
from bayern munich? are you fucking retarded user? do you think bayern players are happy they got the semi and got beaten by atletico? jesus christ you're dumb as fuck

>start with one of the goat teams
>switch to another league
>always get the best squad with the most depth in the league
>win and repeat
>some how this is impressive
>he didn't fail in the cl with buyern
>he will achieve anything with shitty in the cl
Seriously fk off,he had by far the best team in any league he managed and his first team was probably top 3 of all time.

>best team
>finished fourth last season on the same amount of points as united

(You)

What is your argument now? You're all over the fucking place with kike retardedness.

Stop acting like the teams that beat BM are shitty scrub sides.

but he started with Barcelona B which were a laughing stock and he won the league with them

>shitty doesn't have the best squad in the epl
>shitty doesn't have the most money with unlimited transfer spendings

won against some mid table teams and one "real" success against united in mediocre form. lets see next week against cocks. Son is on fire and Kevin will be out probably. you can't win everything even with Sterling in decent form.

>shitty doesn't have the most money with unlimited transfer spendings
There's pretty much four other clubs in the PL (and at least four in Europe) that can match Man City for fees and wages.

It's early fucking days.

But City are undoubtedly the best team in the league atm.

>spend smart while the rest buys shit like davis luiz and pogba

(You)

>barely beat a completely unsettled Arsenal side missing their best central defenders.
>needed a corner and a blooter to beat chelshit
>losing to burnley

You kult kloppo faggots would get blitzed if you played us or arsenal again

Yeah last year leicester city was sure to win it.

>inherit the best squad in the league
>spend 200 million on top of that
>start winning

HOW DOES HE DO IT

There are 10 or so managers in the PL who would win the league with Man City. If he wins the CL or makes the final I'll be impressed, until then he's doing nothing special. Someone like Simeone is far more impressive, and he embarrassed Poop last season.

>haven't played anyone in the top half
>needed a dodgy pen to beat Swansea

meanwhile Liverpool completely dominated games away at Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs

you're fucking rattled m8, I can feel it

>dominated Arsenal
4-3 isn't domination mate.

Only legit team they have played is United.

I dont recall them dominating spurs that much

>b-boy I sure do hope someone slips

>Dominated Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham
>4-3 against Arsenal
>2-1 to Chelsea
>1-1 to Tottenham

Your definition of "completely dominated" differs from mine.

>Fair League.

Like what? La Liga? Where Real Uefadrid is given free shit?

lads it's great that you're trying but you need to do more than read scoresheets and watch youtube highlights to get an accurate picture of a football match

I watched all these matches...

>Unfair penalty changes the game completely

Glad to hear the old traditions of diving and tricking the ref from la Masia are spreading in the EPL.