Other urls found in this thread:

multi-sports.eu/pac12n.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Qd8hFQ0b0UQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2nd for Buffs.

Buckeyes

>based gus will never call your teams game

So what are the candidates for best and worst teams of the week:

Best: Bama, Louisville, Duke, Colorado, Houston, Wisconsin...

Worst: UF, LSU, UGA, Notre Dame, Oregon, Michigan State...

I'd like to narrow it down to 3-4 each for my autism chart later this evening.

First for Baylor's costumes

>watching only SEC games today

Memegon BTFO
UCLA BTFO
Sparty BTFO
Georgia BTFO
Florida BTFO
USC BTFO on Friday
Arkansas probably BTFO
LSU extra BTFO

might as well add auburn to worst as well. that game was an offensive shit show on both ends

I've only seen 2 this whole season

gg Arky. no re until next year :^)

>Baylel

Best: Colorado, Duke, Wisconsin
Worst: Georgia, Michigan State, Florida

>gaylor

god damn baylor youve got some cocky niggers.

>the city of Louisiana-Lafayette

Dont forget Oklahoma state lost to central michigan who lost to fucking virginia.

that deserves some sort of recognition

I guess
Best:Bama, lousiville, duke
worst: Notre Lame, UGA, Michigan state

>pigs

I'm not even sure I want Baylor to win, it's not worth it. Aren't we already self-banned from postseason play?

Sorry Arkansas, it appears that today's batch of meme magic has already been claimed.

It's a shame you'll be losing the belt as well.

Give him a smile, he needs to be happy sometimes.

Is it weird that I tune in watch mid tier acc games. like today I was watching some UNC vs pitt

Who is going to win the Pac-12 and why are they Colorado?

Name ONE quality team in the SEC besides bama. You literally can't.

Oh shit that's right. We get the belt after this.

Noice.

woof woof

Politicians and the government have zero problem spending peoples money. In fact, they get hard off of it. They love that power.

Fact of the matter is Hillary spent over 250 million dollars in september in ads, and trump spent like 5 million.

Why? No one going to vote in November is going to remember hillary's rotten face on her ads 5 weeks earlier. Its a waste. Hillary doesn't care that its a waste, "waste", as a concept, doesn't even exist to her. Trump is saving his funding to launch an ad campaign during the last couple of weeks. That will actually make a difference. He knows how to effectively spend money and not to just waste it.

All Trump needs to do is point to Hillary's record as secretary of state (fucking up libya causing the migration crisis in europe, and funding the overthrow of assad- aka ISIS- thinking that would stop the iranian nuclear program). Thats all he needs to point to. He could even ignore the clinton foundation curroption like how they literally took in tens of millions for themselves while fucking haiti out of billions of dollars of rebuilding funds (see Clinton Cash or listen to former Haitain politicians telling how they were offered massive bribes from bill to play along)

He could also ignore Hillary's medical problems. The fact she is mentally and physically damaged and we have video proof of it, isn't even as damaging as the proof we have of how shit she was in she had some power.

Then there are the clinton death's.... Her laughing about defending a rapist....

Also the racist democrats keeping blacks on their plantation- using taxpayer dollars to keep blacks in poverty but make them feel like they HAVE to vote D to keep getting those handouts.

He doesn't even need to do commercials in my opinion. People should figure this out on their own.

But yes, I'm glad trump is blowing money on ads 6 weeks out.

Based Browning

go huskies

>tfw feel ok about this season
hope we can give tennessee and bama a good game, but feel confident we can finally beat LelSU

Ole Miss, Bama, UT, TA&M, Arkansas, Florida, UGA

>LSU

I'm not saying it doesn't, but it's for only games played this week.

If you're an ACC person, then no. For me, the lineup today was good enough for me to switch from my alma matter UGA/Ole Miss, then UF/UT, then LSU/AU, and now Ark./T A&M. If it wasn't for today's good schedule, then I would have watched other conferences as I've done previous weeks.

Every time I hear Joe Tessitore speak I just think of Fight Night Round 3

>overlooking Ole Miss

It won't be easy.

Not with Stanford and Washington in this conference fampai. Winning the South is definitely up for grabs though.

>you now realize colorado would win the big 12 this year if they didn't leave that sinking ship when they did

as a Um fan what should I be laughing most about?

>uga's troubles without richt
>UF
>tennessee looking good outside of the close app state game where Miami blew out the same team while playing away from home

TUUUUUULLLAAAAAANNNE

top doggo

Can we have nice things to happen for a change?

it's a home game so there is some hope. I'll take a two or three loss season after the past few seasons

>tfw your team is only relevant when it has a Carr brother at QB

supporting literally whos is suffering

Should I go to the Huskies game next weekend?

you should

Week 4 recap:
>TAMU might be legit
>Wisconsin might be legit
>Tennesee is probably legit and might have the best chance of winning the SEC east, but probably not the SEC.
>LSU isnt that great this year
>MSU isnt that great either
>Nebraska is doing pretty good
>Oregon is still a meme
>Not sure if Michigan is a meme or not, too early to tell but doing pretty good so far.
>The Big 12 is a joke
>And so is jawja
>Lamar jackson continues to take it upon himself to be the only scoring player on his team, guaranteed heisman at this point.
>Mizzou likes cupcakes

Checked
Praise Kek

Hell yeah! Friday night, college chicks, very important game. How is this even a question?

>that hot mic

I notice everyone else in the country whining about the media calling the SEC the best conference... While meanwhile making fun of SEC fans for rooting for our conference...

So why do you whine about the "SEC bias" if you don't care about your conference? You all secretly root for your conference, you're just embarrassed to admit it because of how shit it compares to the SEC.

>Nebraska is the most overrated team in the country

FTFY

So what were the best G5 games today?

Ole miss is really the only one. Think before you type.

No. Football season is cancelled. Everyone sucks this season, even the "good" teams. They just suck less than everyone else.

>Garbage time touchdowns

how do i get into the sorority block sections when i don't have a date with a qt sorority girl

You sure its not Louisville or Tennessee?

>uga

But come on I am going to piss when tennessee will get ranked next years.

when fsu, louisville, and clemson are clearly better

I don't whine about it. SEC is the best at everything.

Best history

Best culture

Best rivalries

Best talent

Literally no one else can compete.

t. MWC/WAC fag

>UF, duh.

Calling it now. Pac-12 Championship will be Colorado vs Washington

>best schools

Arizona just got away with a huge DPI

Not everyone. I'm a Soonerfag and actively root against the rest of the Big 12. Then again I hate that Oklahoma's stuck in that dumpster fire of a conference and think it's obvious the school and most of its fans regret not accepting that Pac-10 mass invite in 2010 and losing out on the chance to join A&M in the SEC in 2011 because "what about OSU?"

>image.png
Kill yourself.

>cheer for fcs school
>have to cheer for conference teams to win (especially) OOC because it looks good to the playoff committee

Is UT Norman White?

Nah I read it senpai and I look at the election this year this way.

You have Trump=King Cobra poison
Hillary=Box Jellyfish poison.

both can and will kill you but those are your choices.

Kentuckers got the win which was great, but now we get the proud job of getting fucked in the ass by Saban next weekend.

That Stanford ending was hilarious. now watching the Cal ASU game 27-20 Cal.

>TAMU might be legit
i'm an Ag, but let's not jump to conclusions until we play Tennessee. even more so when we get bama the next week

Bama gonna tear that ass up.

Saban is still mad about that loss to Kliff

i fully anticipate it, but a part of me is hoping it's a fairly close game

Nope. Nebraska will be ranked top 20 when they have no business being there.

damnit huskies. what was with those last few play calls?

Because the SEC is ridiculously overrated

>THE CITY OF ARKANSAS DEFENSE

As long as TAMU loses by less than a touchdown or even wins by some miracle then we can say that they are legit.

Do you get butthurt that the media (including non SEC network connected stations and websites) say the SEC is the best conference? If you get butthurt then you root for your conference whether you realize it or not... just like SEC fans do :) :^

I'm not ashamed to say I root for other SEC teams when they play OOC. Because it makes us all look better if we win. If an SEC team plays Ohio State or whoever in the NCCG I'm rooting for the SEC team... Because that dominance helps my team out being in that conference and makes me not feel so bad about losing to them.

reminder

All that and they turn it over on downs. Sigh.

but bamas offense is pretty bad, running game isn't going and qb is so inaccurate

>Arkansas

Yeah you're right.

You'll do great

time will tell

>wins by some miracle
I would love to see Trevor channel his 2014 sugar bowl eliteness in that game. one can dream

>SEC fan comes into thread
>constantly goes on and on about SECSECSEC and how much everyone really likes them

Nothing new here.

>already being hyped up to kill Obama
Kill me

Jesus these refs hate UW. How the fuck was that DPI?

A&M's offense is pretty bad too, I don't see them putting more than 14-17 up against Bama

Its really too bad we have such shitty fans in Arizona. Sigh... because we really do show up vs. big teams. Only down a TD vs. a #9 team and if we had the fans screaming with 50000+ we might have a really good chance.I remember when we beat #5 Oregon, that place was packed.

Its just fucked because everyone wants to go to the frats at the starting time and party. If they would start a game at 5PM it might be way more rowdy.

Zona player ded

I hated Trump during the primaries. I didn't vote for him here in Georgia. But you know what? Hillary is a sick (mentally and physically), lying, GLOBALIST sack of shit. I can't stand the thought of her being president. She'll bring WW3 in. Trump might be an idiot when it comes to international affairs, but he's a smart man and hes not going to purposefully start shit like Hillary wants to do.

I also like the fact that trump is dead set on bringing jobs back here. Hillary doesn't give a damn. If more people become unemployed and rely on the government- thats more voters on her plantation. Trump wants black communities to work again and bring themselves up. That would be amazing for the country. Globalist (like bush and hillary) want us weakened domestically so other countries can get a share of our wealth. I don't know how anyone can vote for her (or waste a vote on johnson)

Not really. If one conference wins 8 titles in the past 10 years then it's up to other conferences to step their game up. There may have been points in that span where other conferences were better top to bottom (see 2008 Big 12 for example) but if you don't deliver you don't deliver and the SEC consistently delivered when it mattered.

>Tulsa down 0-31 @ Fresno State
>comeback and win

>Shillary thinks an ad with Trump's bantz is effective

another shillary ad during this Cal game....

Is the left really that desperate?

>thinks only redditors vote

>Alabama
>#1
>plays 9/12 against shitters
>muh Saban

How can this guy be considered good when he has one of the softest schedules every year

Because he still seems to win national titles

They'd do it even if she was up by 20%.

They have zero problem spending other people's money. They want to see their face on TV. Wasting 250 million in september means fuck all to them.

>tfw pac 12 after dark is just boring you

should i go to bed

goddamit bert just take Allen out of the game. You'll need him for bama

Only reason he gets to the playoffs is because he plays shitters the whole way till he has to try in the playoffs

this

Not a big college football fan but is Tennessee legit? Nothing good ever happens to us folks who are fans of teams in this state so can I finally be excited?

if he has such a soft schedule then why does he keep winning Ships? I mean it's not like he's playing SEC teams in the title game.

Unfortunately it looks like UCLA-Stanford may have used up all the meme magic for this week.

if you want to

as long as your ceiling of expectation is winning the east and some irrelevant bowl game.

>watching a cal game
>see a Hillary ad
It's not like California is located in a blue state or anything

Anyways
>4-0
>Tennessee won today too
Can't wait for Tenn/A&M in two weeks

the only entertaining thing is watching this Hansen kid, but im getting tired so i have the same problem lad

We will know for sure if they are legit or not after they play A&M and Bama

>tfw when all of Southern Miss' previous opponents won today

Golden Eagles finish in the top 25. Cap it.

Your question should be answered after next week. Should you beat us, then you could probably win the division and play in Atlanta.

>Michigan State with the same record as Eastern and Central
>and worse wins than the Chippewas

Give me 1 reason this team won't go at least 9-3

our defense is gonna hurt if garrett and evans aren't 100%

Barring a loss in the Egg Bowl, there's no reason you shouldn't go 10-2. Buck up.

ESPN is a national network though. I live in Kansas City and I'm seeing the same Shillary ads during this game.

meme loss to miss state

Jesus fuck, talking heads, stop. We are never going to be a threat to Alabama.

Browning you were supposed to stop throwing INTs reeeeeeee

really shouldn't shock anyone when refs make shit targeting calls and throw guys out for no reason since it's happened ever since the rule was shat into the book.

>INT

Jayhawk fans don't exist around here until apehoop season begins

Rack crack Wildcat?!?!?

I always see one or two at the beginning of the year. they stop posting after a few games

>Oregon actually lost to Colorado

M I Z - Fuck KU?

>losing the egg bowl at home

Since 2000 the away team has only won 3 times

>Top 10 team

Will this meme finally die tonight?

i sure do love injury commercials every 5 plays along with the timeout commercials, change of possession commercials and quarter change commercials!

Ball out! got it back! This is an exciting game boy-oh

I'm a K-State grad but don't really have any hatred towards KU. I'm not from Kansas so I didn't grow up with this rivalry. Still a huge K-State fan but it's 1A/1B between them and the team I grew up supporting.

maybe a semen slurping sport is more suitable for you

Also state plays
vs TAMU
@ Bama
vs Arky
then @ Ole Miss

they are going to be getting absolutely hammered the weeks leading up to our game, and might be playing to get to 6-6

>That guy yelling about the Washington player being in the neutral zone on the Washington/Arizona game

it will be a close game hopefully, so a loss wouldn't hurt as bad

that's why it's called a meme loss, you proxy-evading faggot

>my face when people actually think the team with the best defense and a top 10 offense in the country will miss the playoffs next season

>Brandon Peters (objectively and statistically the best QB in the 2016 recruiting class, it isn't even debatable)
>Ty Isaac (best RB in the game who will be 100% healthy, unlike the entirety of last year. he will put up 1200+YDs/10+TDs/5.0YPC)
>Jake Butt (a top 3 TE already going into this season, 1000+YDs/7+TDs)
>Sean McKeon (literally a Jake Butt-clone)
>Amara Darboh (top 10 WR, 900+YDs/5+TDs)
>Jabril Peppers (a black guy trapped in a black's body, one of the smartest players in football, elite measurables, incredible upside)
>Kareem Walker (one of the fastest and most explosive players in football)
>Joe Beneducci (best blocking FB in country)

>Best pass rush in the B1G
>Best LB corp in the B1G
>Best secondary in the country
>Top 5 D-Line

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Wolverines are missing the playoffs this season

The Michigan B1G championship drought ends in 2016-2017

You can't prove me wrong

Cap it

commercial-watch is the semenest sport

*ban-evading
fuck i need to get some sleep

GOD DAMNIT VAN WINKLE! You're supposed to put them to sleep, not be asleep!

>UW misses another field goal
Come on man it was 40 yards

k

>Implying A&M isn't crashing the playoffs with no survivors this season

UCLA here

what the fuck was that bullshit???

jesus christ i had wanted to watch stanford get beaten and they choke really hard in the last quarter

fucking hell

fuck stanfurd

>he's not watching cal vs asu, the game of the day

vote for hillary

did u timetravel from a hour ago bro

>tfw the oldest and eternal meme team
>literally an airbud ROTC

Welcome to UCLA football

I'm actually in singapore right now

i had an audition for orchestra here, stopped watching when it was 13-9 UCLA

"""if""" this happens, I will probably end up killing myself from alcohol poisoning

I know how that goes. I grew up around Oklahoma City and graduated from Colorado, so I'm still a huge Oklahoma fan as long as they don't play Colorado.

I'm actually really butthurt about this. 22-13? it's pathetic

>rooting for a school you didn't attend
why do people do this?

who /undefeated/ here?

Also, welcome to Pac-12 after dark. I guess between this and the 4th quarter of Colorado-Oregon the insanity started early tonight.

Cal/ASU seems to have potential.

for another week. not sure it will last for too much longer, but enjoying the ride anyway

What about when you went to a certain university and left it to pursue a different degree?

>interviews Booger for LSU segment
>give their farewells
>talks to him again two minutes later
Editing man...

Me, sir.

>didn't found the university
>think you're a real fan
tch, pathetic

huh you got me there

I actually started at Oklahoma then transferred. I was more interested in partying while I was there, so I guess I needed to get my shit together and get away from the people and places that were influencing me there.

who /disappointed/ here?

Agreed grew up in wisconsin, went to ASU. I wish sconny well but ASU is my team

>more interested in partying while I was there
>decided to transfer to CU
wtf user

>people who never went past high school
>people who didn't attend a div 1 highest research activity university

>Oklahoma is 1-2
>Baker Mayfield is making no noise
>meanwhile T. Knight has led TAMU to a 4-0 record
poetic justice

>putting your faith into a qb who was benched for a kliffbabby

Wait, why does Bama get a best nod for blowing out Kent State but Michigan doesn't after blowing out Pedo State? They held the B1G's passing yards leader to 120 yards and Saquon Barkley to 59.

oklahoma's schedule has been far harder. tamu is 3rd in their division at best.

Lived on-campus at Oklahoma. Lived outside Denver instead of in Boulder at Colorado. It's a lot easier to not go overboard with drugs and drinking when you're somewhere where you don't know many people and live 20 minutes away instead of within walking distance to everything.

Does it count if I knew that they were going to get blown the fuck out, but hoped that the game would at least be somewhat competitive any way?

DROP EVERYTHING AND TURN ON WU-ZONA

yes because i was expecting a loss, then got hype when we were up 20, then watched us melt down

>arizona wildcats
>beardown
wat

uh oh

It'll be okay. I believe.

state motto or something

You have 10 seconds to justify Washington being a top 10 team

Pro-tip: you can't

>Picking up Webb

This is why he was benched....

Ya'll niggas shoulda seen was Mayfield was doin... it wasn't always handoffs and heismans

rich god

MEMES

Won't be able to see this game on TV, but this Cal/Arizona St game is tied.

Sadly, even if they win, I doubt they will be, but Stanford should fall too.

welp

>Louisiana Tech will prob go 7-5
explain yourself, Ruston

Wait a second, both these games are tied.

PAC 12 AFTER DARK

LAND DRAGON GO DAWGS

I fucking told you :~)

LAND DRAGON

fugg arizona we need upsets

I can't keep up with all the meme magic. I flipped back to ASU-Cal after Arizona kicked it off, changed right back after ASU kicked a field goal, and Washington had already scored.

I heard Washington is elite

That run

you were right all along

webb is fucking trash

So, is Washington the meme team of the top 25? This is the first time I think I've even noticed them there.

ASU ASU ASU ASU ASU ASU

ASU-Cal is memeing off the charts

And it's awesome

This

Stop falling for the kliffbabby meme

USA USA USA USA USA USA

why the 4th quarter of all times to do this, Webb

>the state of Arizona
is getting fucked hard by two states

>that awkward hug

where did they find this lanklett under a rock or something

Yes

They definitely don't deserve top 10 after struggling against Arizona.

>THE DEVASTATED HOVEL OF CAL
>BACK 2 BACK PICKS

They btfo of their first couple opponents but they're shitting the bed this game.

I think Tubberville recruited him

Crap misread the score. Getting too tired here.

That is the first time in years I've seen an actual clipping call outside of playing NCAA.

where will you be when Arizona State memes its way to a 10-2 season?

>WASHINGTON

kek

Goddamit cal

CALL A HOLDING PENALTY PAC 12 REFS

Please stop them UW

on Cred Forums?

What in the fuck are you doing Washington?

Is Cal the ultimate meme team? So many pro bowlers in the NFL yet always a shitty team. Is it by design so we study more?

wtf when did manziel become arizonas qb

MEME DRAGON

will it be OT or treason

DON'T FUCK ME HERE WILDCATS

>this game finally got good
>can hardly keep my eyes open

all comes down to this

>O line dead
>QB going full retard

theres the Cal football I know

Why isnt Arizona Washington on Direct TV? Is it bc it is on that shitty fail of a network that is Pac12-TV?

exactly.

fucking HELL

so it's (not) treason

Washington shitting the bed hard.

Will Arizona go for two?

multi-sports.eu/pac12n.html

meme stream from reddit but here ya go

>watched nearly 14 hours of cfb today
Favorite thing during the fall.

we /OT/ now?
inb4 trickery

that's ok i didn't need to sleep tonight

no way

It's on the Pac-12 Network. And, actually, the apps and the streaming work really well and the original content on the network is pretty nice

TOUCHDOWN U OF A

WE OT BOYS

Top 25 for me after this week:

1. Alabama Crimson Tampons
2. Louisville Nigger QBs
3. THE Ohio State University
4. Michigan Harbaughs
5. Houston Literally Irrelevant without Tom Herman
6. Clempson Tigers
7. Green Bay Packers
8. Texas A&M Faggies
9. Stanford Swimming Rapists
10. Washington Huskies
11. Tennessee Rocky Cocks
12. The U
13. Ole Piss The South Will RISE AGAIN
14. Nebraska Cornfuckers
15. Baylol Rapists
16. Free Shoes University
17. Utah Psuedo-mormons
18. North Dakota State P5 Killers
19. Arkansas Pig Fuckers
20. Mishitgan State Spartans
21. West Virginia Moonshiners
22. Colorado Fake Christians
23. Oklahomo Spooners
24. Western Michigan Broncos
25. Arizona State Satanists

>not watching the 1080p PAC12 stream from Reddit

in b4 washington wins on fake kneel

>wake up 10 minutes before games begin
like i give a darn

>All day /cfb/ Saturday
>All day /nfl/ Sunday

Feels good, man.

Now that would be a meme.

What's the CFB subreddit?

>Washington
>top 20 ranking
not so fast, faggot

>need hail mary
>takes sack
this has happened like 10 times today

>12 seconds

washington will try to win

If UW loses this game it is entirely on Van Winkle.

Why would you bump Louisville over Ohio State when tOSU is on a bye? Let them fuck Rutgers up before you make that choice.

I think it may be against the rules to do that.

Cal-ASU has a potential TD under review. Looks like WR dragged his foot.

t-time for an onside kick recovery

please

Incoming onside kick cal

They pulled off the meme kick against San Diego State

Not illegal. As long as you have a legal formation, don't actually go down, and throw it to an eligible receiver it's all good.

/r/CFB. However, /r/CFBStreams has online streams for basically every game.

WHAT IS YOUR CHOICE

Brandon Dawkins: The RichRod Delusion

Washington is really gonna lose this game lmao

yeah and he's normally a lock. a real bummer

with the exception of stanfurd pulling out the win, rate this week of cfb

frigg off todd

same
>tfw meanwhile talking to this chick on snapchat
>not sure if shes finally warming up to my flirting or im just miss interpreting her messages
>too tired to care

UW has to go first. Uh oh.

tails

>icing the onside kick

PAC-12 NETWORK ENTERS 5TH
YEAR WITHOUT DIRECTV
in the wake of the Pac-12 signing a deal to show its
games in Australia, fans in the U.S. are wondering
when there will be a deal to show the games on
DirecTV.

Wow didn't double check Washington score

simply lmao

Meme

>the state of California

LMAO

and that covers the over

thanks ASU

>it worked

MEMES

ASU ASU ASU ASU ASU ASU

Onside kick td

>tfw #pac12afterdark is real

I really hate this team sometimes

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

MEME MAGIC

lmao

they can't keep getting away with it

>asu returns onside kick for a touchdown

Oh god, my sides...

COLEMAN CAMP GEAR

kek

how do I watch the washington OT game i dont know what the pac12 network thing is fuck that

>thinking Cal won't score again

Did Cal juat come back? I'm on toilet squeezing out a long slow thick poo and just heard screaming from the tv

#ItCanHappen

Come on Huskies. Just gotta survive this and move on

>taking the under for Cal-ASU
shiggy diggy

Cal scored (after a long review) to make it 44-41, went for the onside kick, and Arizona State returned the onside kick for a touchdown.

come on cal FOR DA LAND

You turn on your television and turn on the Pac 12 Network. It's a channel.

That's my Cal!

WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF

Should have just fallen on the ground, now Cal still has an outside chance

Watch Cal somehow pull some bs off

He's a DirecTVcuck

>A literal manlet scoring an OT TD

Why did Zona allow this?

oh shit zona gotta get this

Future reference:
/r/CFBStreams

>the city of davis webb

Wew what a game
our year lads

He wanted to help out the gamblers.

>Kliffbabbys

Webb fumbles, ASU recovers. Game over in Tempe.

regardless of how this game turns out

How can you justify Washington being a top 10 team?

All hype

LOL CAL FUMBLE

As a Michigan fan:
>MSU lost, setting up a top ten matchup for us next week
>Notre Dame got bootyblasted by FUCKING DOOK giving us back the all time win %
>We blew out Pedo State
>Colorado beat Oregon with their backup QB, so our temporary struggle with them looks not so bad now
>Ohio State didn't win
9/10 week senpai

LETS GO DAWGS

should have kicked the field goal

>us
>us
>we
>our

>LGTSS
>The kittys
What a joke you tuscon fags are

Who /Kaepernick/ here?

>Arizona

GO DAWGS! Definitely escaped that one after many shots in the feet, but gotta get over that road hump!

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT ASU WINS AND U OF A LOSES

wtf was that?

you literally can't

Close call but Huskies pulled it out

you forgot

>0 national championships in 65 years

ESPN2 just started their college football hour recapping all today's legendary events

I don't even care if they lose a spot or two. They survived. Go Huskies

like your dad should have

>bitch rod

>capitalizing his name
i won't stand for capitalizing a letter that stands for a racist organizations and a system that capitalizes racist words

got away with that one

>typing out the team's name 10 times in a long post
No thx
You mad.

>>>/reddit/

Better than Mike Stoops

>someone set one of the new toomer's oaks on fire
>it was intentional

how drunk and stupid do you even have to be to think casual downtown arson is okay

I really feel bad about those last 2 plays. Terrible! First no forward progress on 3rd down then 4th down bad snap? Shit sucks.

I really think if we had more players uninjured we had this.

I think it was pre season hype and then nobody actually watches the pac 12 so nobody sees how trash they are

So, /cfb/, we're four weeks in, conference play has started, time for a retrospective and prospective view.

>Your team
>Your preseason win floor/win ceiling
>What you think the win floor/ceiling is now
>What improvements have impressed you the most this season
>What still needs working on

>Ohio State
>Preseason floor/ceiling: 7 wins/undefeated
>Current floor/ceiling: 11 wins/undefeated
>The secondary, holy hot damn they're vicious
>Can't keep giving up penalty yards/time outs for fucked up offensive formations, guys.

Louisville has been my #2 since last week. No reason to move em lower. If THE Ohio State University beats Wiscy, I may move tOSU to #1

numbers dont lie

>SEC intellectuals

Going to Auburn stupid?

Maybe Auburn shouldn't be rolling those trees with a shit ton of toilet paper too. It was intentional this time, but all it takes is one cigarette to make those things go up in flames.

Week 5

Louisville at Clemson
Wisconsin at Michigan
Stanford at Washington

may as well watch this utah state game to complete the block

>we're 4 weeks in
my god the season is already 1/4 over

yeah I'm just seething about michigan's "success"

That all sounds good except MICHIGAN IS THE ONLY TOP 15 THAT HASNT PLAYED A MEANINGFUL GAME YET THIS YEAR. 0/10 TOTAL SHIT FOR MICHIGAN AS OF WEEK 4

Tree

>Colorado
>Preseason floor/ceiling: 3 wins/7 wins
>Current floor/ceiling: 6 wins/10 wins
>That defense
>Jumping out to big leads then losing focus will probably bite them in the ass at least once more this season

Don't think about it like that. Think about it as "WE'VE GOT EIGHT WEEKS TO GO, PLUS CCG WEEKEND/BOWLS".

BUFFS
U
F
F
S

1. Bama
2. Ohio State
3. Louisville
4. Michigan
5. Clemson
6. Houston
7. Stanford
8. Texas A&M
9. Wisconsin
10. Tennessee
11. Washington
12. FSU
13. Miami
14. Michigan State
15. Baylor
16. Ole Miss
17. Nebraska
18. SDSU
19. Utah
20. OU
21. Texas
22. Colorado
23. TCU
24. Boise State
25. Florida

post yfw bucky bootyblasts autism man and the wolverines

>TAMU
>6 wins/7 wins
>7 wins/9 wins
>defensive line is stuffing up the run which has been a huge blot for the team
>mazzone needs to put up more pass plays, offense still hasn't really clicked

wisc gonna get more spots than that

>colorado
>ranked

I might actually cry if that happens. It's been 11 years...

>USC
>Worst case 5 best 10
>Worst case 2 best 7
>Improvements >implying
>Just about everything. At least darnold looked decent against utah

>Ole Miss
>Preseason win floor/win ceiling:
8 wins/ 11 wins
>What you think the win floor/ceiling is now:
9 wins / 10 wins
>What improvements have impressed you the most this season:
The OL and line backers have both finally started to mesh, Pellerin run packages
>What still needs working on:
Although they looked good against UGA, the secondary and RBs have to pick up the slack with starters from both positions out for the year, play calling in close games needs to be fixed

youtube.com/watch?v=Qd8hFQ0b0UQ&feature=youtu.be

If anyone cares, someone set fire to Toomer's Oak trees at Auburn

it's happening, friend. got a good feeling about it

Colorado just became a quality win nigga. Try and keep up.

>Colorado will start receiving votes

This is around the time Iowa started getting them. They ended up in the Rose Bowl.

Buffbros, what would the Rose Bowl mean to you? Even if you got BTFO in it?

>auburn
>3/11
>5/10
>we actually have a defense
>red zone """""offense"""""

didn't they just get them regrown after the poisoning thing?

>Florida still ranked after doing fuckall
>Oklahoma dropped out during a bye week

>Badgers beat the #8 team, still get jumped by the faggies

Your rankings are total ass

HUSKY/BUFFS 90S POWERHOUSE BROSHIP SOON

we'll see you in the chip game

3-1 UGA team is not going to drop from 12 to unranked

Who has Colorado beaten? A retarded Oregon team, Colorado State, and Idaho State?

Colorado is decent, and they'll probably get into the top 25 by virtue of a lot of teams being shit this year, but there's no proof they are actually good.

Give me one good reason you wont get booty blasted next week

>either them or LSU, doesn't matter
>OU moved up 5 spots...
>implying sparty

>florida ranked
>UNC not

Stanford has struggled with Washington recently
Also Stanford looked like shit tonight

>Your team
MEEEEEECHIGAN
8-4 floor, 13-0 ceiling
Same as above. They still have 4 legit opponents left, but all are beatable.
The offense has been rolling even with some miscues.
Everything could be a litoe better, but everything looks pretty good too. Wisc has a tough run D and a good pass rush so the offense will be tested on Saturday.

>OU

my mistake

>regrow your trees
>burn them down again
Auburn is so fucking retarded

the absolute mad man

looks like it came out fine though. easy way of cleaning up the toilet paper.

yeah
and the one that got lit up is the weaker one
we're probably going to lose this tree now too

Hasn't covering Toomer's Oaks in TP been a tradition for decades now?

Kinda surprised Updike went for herbicide first.

>Your team
Alabama
10/14
11/14
Our O-Line has improved in the run game for sure.
Our QBs have been playing okay but they're still not going to make any throws that really impress you. Needs to be worked on. Also, no idea why so many people are getting injured.

>everyone bullying Washington
This wasn't how it was supposed to be. We're the tiny team that's gone from pathetic cupcake to competitor. We're supposed to be the underdogs

>implying you didn't look like shit vs Rich Rod

It'll be a close game, but I'm not feeling confident about y'all

>UF
>7 wins/10 wins
>5 wins/8 wins
>nothing
>everything

we're bullying you because there is no reason for your team to be a top ten team.

Can't argue with that.
Should be a great game.

>We're the tiny team that's gone from pathetic cupcake to competitor.
The problem is only you guys think you went to competitor
So while you're sipping the kool-aid, every one else is trying to bring you back to Earth which you perceive as shitting on your team

You are the underdogs.

That doesn't mean you somehow deserve a top 10 ranking.

Kek the ducks are failures
When they were winning games, they had the cool/quirky unis that went with their flashy style. Now they're just faggots losing in retarded costumes.

1. Bama
2. Ohio State
3. Louisville
4. Michigan
5. Clemson
6. Houston
7. Stanford
8. Texas A&M
9. Wisconsin
10. Tennessee
11. Washington
12. FSU
13. Miami
14. Michigan State
15. Baylor
16. Ole Miss
17. Nebraska
18. SDSU
19. Utah
20. OU
21. Texas
22. UGA
23. Boise State
24. TCU
25. Colorado

Keeping Texas in Top 25 when their signature win is to a 1-3 team

what's with ppl from alabama hating trees?

fuck the city of me. replace tcu with arkansas since they own the head to head. need to get some fuckin sleep

Trees->paper->books->learning->bad

This is only the case when trees can't be used for lynching

It'd feel good, man.

4-0 and it feels allright. Let the meme train keep on chugging

>UCLA
>preseason floor: 2-10 (dat pac12 parity) preseason ceiling: 11-1 (looked like a pretty easy schedule desu)
>current floor: 3-9 (no way wazzu beats us, we already have 2 wins) current ceiling: 10-2 (seriously though this schedule is so weak we could easily win out)
>the defense looks decent
>the receivers need to catch the fuckin football, Rosen needs to live up to the hype

gotta keep that top 25 showdown for when they play OU

Fair enough I'll take it. Give us a chance to slaughter their hopes and dreams. Revenge time bitch

>playing at BYU in 2021
will they allow Sparky in the stadium?

Texas will beat Oklahoma

Has anyone heard anything about the Kentucky rumors with the HC apparently knocking up some 23 year old Kentucky student? I keep hearing this from different sources and I'm wondering if anyone has any info

The only good teams OU will play this year are UH, Ohio State, and (sort of) Baylor.

Where were you when Buffs were ELITE?

1 Alabama
2 Ohio State
3 Louisville
4 Michigan
5 Clemson
6 Houston
7 Stanford
8 Texas A&M
9 Wisconsin
10 Tennessee
11 Washington
12 Florida State
13 Baylor
14 Miami
15 Nebraska
16 Michigan State
17 Ole Miss
18 Texas
19 Utah
20 San Diego State
21 Georgia
22 TCU
23 Oklahoma
24 Boise State
25 Arizona State

Fuck Clemson tho

>still no second AAC team

Goddamn fucking voters.

>different sources
Name one that's not "some dude I know in my dorm" and we can talk.

It doesn't matter. Big 12 is already out of the playoff.

Again.

>tfw no longer the worst team in our conference

FEELS GOOD, MAN

>georgia still in top 25

how about you don't give us a rank until we earn it

Then the entire SEC would be left out until Week 5.

i mean dont give us a rank ever until we finish a decent season, ever since my birth its been the same thing season in and out im tired of having expectations

Georgia would have made the title game in 2012 if they beat Bama and they probably would have shit on Notre Dame

Who else /4-0/ here?

Here's a (you), I feel bad since you made that image a couple weeks ago and literally no one has given a shit after you've posted it numerous times

So if Lamar Jackson produces the goods against Clemson next week, he is a literal shoe in for the Heisman, yes?

>tfw even if your team rattles off 8 wins in a row you wont get to the CFP let alone your own conference championship because you play in the same division as Alabama

but hey we're the best 2 loss team in the country so that means something, right? Right..?

Current mood

FUCK LSU FUCK LSU FUCK LSU

It was an LSU fan. They caught him.

>tfw based Wisconsin knocks off Michigan and Ohio State only to lose to Nebraska in a month

If he goes for 3+ TDs he's a lock even if they lose. Outside of he suffering some long term injury, I don't see anyone taking it from him, unless he implodes like Geno Smith did after he had that historic start to a season a couple years ago.

I'M TOO DEPRESSED
TO GO ON
YOU'LL BE SORRY WHEN I'M GONE

CFB has taken a huge step back the past decade but its getting to the point where even the elite programs are just not fun to watch.

OU is shit and Bob Stoops is shit. LSU is shit and Les Miles is shit.

Clemson is winning but their team looks like dog shit.

TAMU with OU's 3rd string QB from last year and 4th string running back from 2 years look like the second best team in the SEC.

Oregon is shit. USC has completely imploded, I mean the fucking coach is getting beat up by his own players.

FSU is a punching bag for any offense with a pulse, UGA, Arkansas, LSU, OU, Texas, have no business being ranked.

What the fuck happened? My theory is the players are gettingn worse. There is less talent coming up now than there ever has been. The mid early 90s to the mid 2000s was the glory days of football, the players now just don't compare and the coaching is the worst it has EVER been.

Offensive Lineman coming up in the draft now are worthless and the effect this is having is destroying football.

it's time for the NFLs country club mentality to end and for them to get in these communities and get this shit turned around because it's straight garbage.

Peterson and Herman aren't going to get truck loads of money thrown at them this offseason. Bob Stoops will be fired *but not until after their recruiting class is all signed because it's pretty damn good.

The only reason OU isn't in worst is because we were on bi week. Literally the most talented individual in the nation on our team and he's average 5 touches a half.

Unless you're using the QB option effectively the spread air raid bullshit is a fucking joke. Lincoln Riley needs to be shot.

I started attending CU in 2008 and still have yet to see a bowl game. I'll take anything at this point, its nice not to be a total dumpster fire for once

are the oregon ducks a meme team

Thank god for Michigan and OSU. Literally the only teams worth a shit that aren't Bama.

Football is garbage across the board but I'd but the big 10 ahead of the SEC.

Big10
tOSU
Wisc
UM

SEC
Bama
TAMU
Tennessee

ACC
Louisville
Clemson

Pac12
Stanford
UW

Big 12
lol.

If TK doesn't turn the ball over TAMU will win. I don't see it any other way.

Beating Florida is huge. They have a 10, maybe even 11 win season as a possibility. That was the best Dobbs has ever played.

If his receivers weren't dropping the ball like fucking retards all over the field in the first half they would have put up 50.

The following teams were good not so very long ago:

>USC
>Oklahoma
>Texas
>Nebraska
>Miami
>Washington
>Auburn
>Tennessee
>LSU
>Florida
>FSU
>Georgia
>Virginia Tech
>Oregon

I think part of is that teams have access to the internet and basically a database of pretty much every player in the country at their fingertips. This evens the playing field a bit and means that small town guys with talent that would have been walk ons 20 years ago now get scholarships to second tier schools and narrowing the gap between the haves and the have nots

They're the meme team to end all memes. It would be Auburn had they not actually won a championship.

Other meme teams:
>Texas A&M
>Baylor
>TCU
>Texas Tech
>any group of 5 team that has exactly one good season (UCF, Marshall, Colorado State, etc.)

They've always been a meme user

tOSU, Bama, Michigan, and Louisville in some order are 4 best.

>I'd but the big 10 ahead of the SEC
If ass to mouth and ninessee are the second and third best SEC teams there is literally nothing wrong with this statement. It's like every SEC team decided to get terrible at the exact same time.

I mean if I'm wrogn tell me. But LSU, Arkansas, UGA have no business being ranked.

UF and Ole Miss are one half teams. If they could put it together (Ole Miss did today) they could beat anyone. They have the talent and the athleticism but they're missing heart.

Leadership and intensity seems to be lackign for a lot of teams. Being twice as big and twice as talented doesn't mean shit if you're running around with half a heart being coached by an idiot with half a brain and hitting people like you have half a spine.

The 1994 Nebraska Cornhuskers would beat the breaks off of every single team in the country, same for USC 2003.

honestly fuck BYU, I swear I've tipped them in pick em three times this year and each time they've lost by like a field goal

grow some backbone you fucking mormons

They are the pioneers of the meme team

>Tennessee
>8/11
>9/11
>Defensive line
>The terribad offensive line

OU just went to the CFP
Miami is ranked top 15 and is sitting undefeated
Florida is just a QB away from winning the East
FSU is having one down year
UGA is a young team starting a true freshman at QB

Just because these teams are reloading doesn't mean they aren't good

>They have the talent and the athleticism but they're missing heart.
You have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to Ole Miss

auburn has turned the corner with this meme magic win

we win 10 this year and next year we win it all

Teams like Bama, Ohio state and Michigan reload due to the insane amount of recruiting they do. Those teams you mentioned are rebuilding. Either that, or theyve fallen off the face of the earth completely.

sorry auburn has to play teams who have competent offenses. no chance

you don't need to be good when the meme magic is on your side

nothing meme about that game. LSU shit the bed offensively much like auburn did and yet again failed to manage the clock late which is why they lost

hey, who is defenisve coordinator at Oregon? Oh, its Brady Hoke. Doesn't sound like an impressive win to me

>notable 1 loss
>iowa

>Houston goes undefeated, which means they beat Louisville
>Louisville gets a playoffs spot over Houston

I honestly don't know what you mean by this.

>Southern Miss
>9/11
>10/11
>Defense improved a lot over the offseason, 1-2 punch at RB position
>poor 1st quarter performance & limiting fumbles (something that could kill us against LSU and after the regular season)

>notes only Texas schools
wew lad

>Okie State
>7 wins / 11 wins
>6 wins / 9 wins
> O'Line is getting better. The inside run game is not so bad.
>Secondary getting raped ("Through four weeks, #OKState has allowed the second-most pass plays of 30+ yards in the country (12). Only Rice has given up more.")

Did this shit actually happen? Fuck even Nick Saban knows when to apply the brakes.

>there are actual AP voters not putting Wisconsin in the top 5

>even saban knows when to apply the brakes
scoring only twice in the 3rd and only once in the 4th vs a FCS school is apply the brakes you fuckwit

When you're up 58 points to 0 at the half? Nah, Mizzou is fucked up. The waters boys should've been playing at that point.

Starters were pulled after halfway through the 2nd quarter and the 2nd half had a running clock

theres literally nothing more they could of done short of taking a knee for 4 downs repeatedly

Nothing against the Pokes, but is Baylor now the Big 12's golden boy for the playoffs? Surely they have more steam than WVU?

Tbh I don't think any Big 12 team will make it. Baylor doesn't impressed me at all yesterday, the Cowboys blew it with two lose ball in the 5 yards during the last quarter and bad coverage.
But yeah only Baylor could access the playoffs (and of course WVU but well it's WVU)

Yup

I think it's safe to say the Big 12 is FUCKED.

The BIg 12 and ACC should just not be allowed into the playoffs until they merge and kick out the mid majors in their conferences

Broken record here, but what about the shit teams in the SEC? By which I mean every team not named Alabama or Ole Miss? Don't start with this conference elitism.

b-but muh texas

Sure the SEC has some shit teams, as do all conferences. But the ACC+Big 12 have more mid majors than they do major programs, they are just too watered down to be taken seriously (especially the ACC)

What went right?

>ole piss
>not shit
kek

Marijuana legislation

You laugh, but I guarantee you that helps recruiting.

Colorado and Washington are getting good again at the exact same time. That is not a coincidence.

Michigan hasn't played anyone yet

>get good coach
>auto-recruit good players
>basically guarantee you always win since rosters are incredibly short term compared to NFL

seems pretty stupid desu

Does Michigan have any chance against a Wisconsin team they haven't beat since like 2008?

>wake up
>remember that there is a college team named after A FUCKING TREE

>since rosters are incredibly short term compared to the NFL
The average NFL career is like 2-3 years, isn't it?

And if that were the case, Notre Dame would never lose and national championship games would always be filled with programs like Miami, Texas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, and USC

i am beginning to get my hopes up

is this a mistake

not all roster spots are made equal user

QBs, the most important one, often will stay with a team for spans ranging decades.

Sorry, I skipped over the part about
>get a good coach
Kansas State does not always win

there's like no other explanation for bama and OSU though

>big "10"
>has either 14 or 16 teams in it

cfb is weird

>OREGON

KEK WE'RE GOING TO DESTROY YOU

WVU just isnt a good enough team to go undefeated. They will lose 2 or 3 this year.

But you never know, we will see what they are made of next week when they play K. State

Ohio State got good recruits even during shit coaching periods.

Also, how do you think coaches are determined to be good in the first place? They overperform

so basically, if Louisville beats Clemson they are a lock for the CFP and Lamar jackson is unanimous heisman pick?

its to keep /nfl/ customers away

in all seriousness I think alot of /nfl/ customers dont like /cfb/ because there's too many teams and conferences and alignments, theres Big 10's Big 12's P5 and G5's, FCS and FBS, Playoffs and Auto Bids, and shit like that. So they panic and follow the NFL which has 32 and is simple, because following 128 teams is like doing mental gymnastics for those people

is the heisman the most overrated award in sports?

>overperform

it's never just talent and/or hard work

true success requires some talent, hard work, and luck.

luck to be born at the right time, or luck to be in the profession at the right time, or at the right location.

once you have a bit of success you get a cult of personality unlike any other sport.

Hoping for a good season is fine
Hoping for a good postseason is delusion

nfl fan (GB) here who is warming up to cfb:

one thing i dislike about college is the fact that your rankings are basically complete fucking bullshit until several weeks into the season

and the fact it took you so fucking long to get it through your heads to do a playoff (though it's still shitty because you don't have enough teams in it), the only acceptable way to compare teams, pisses me off frankly

drop the stupid bullshit about "waa they're STUDENT athletes their academics are important ;^)"

JUST ADMIT THAT THEY'RE ATHLETES AND NOT STUDENTS AND THAT CFB IS FUN AND GOOD AND IS VERY IMPORTANT AND MAKE THEM DO A REAL PLAYOFF

the "college student athlete" who actually gains anything from their degree is a one in a thousand or more rarity, the equivalent of tim duncan basically.

also having half of your games being shitters getting BTFO by the ~20% of real teams in the league is kinda dumb but whatever i guess, i went to a college game like that and it's fun when you're the home team. but i'd never watch one that wasn't one i wasn't cheering for

>ten posts early
pls migrate when >we hit 500

If they tried to a bigger playoff, like FCS, DII, DIII and every other NCAA event, that'd mean 1) less games for schools to make money off of because the shorter season and 2) the bowls would raise all hell, as they're the ones who make that post-season money, not the NCAA

those 10 posts are going to take forever
the last 10 took 15min

>x posts early
top fag

You make that sound like some crazy thing. They haven't played since 2010. So Wisconsin with Bielema went 2-1 against Michigan with Rich Rod. Meanwhile, Lloyd Carr went 7-2 against Wisc.

As far as the stuff that actually matters, the Badgers are tough on both lines, but they're a really slow team too. They could upset Michigan if they play a good game and Michigan plays poorly. If UM plays well I expect a comfortable win though.

three matchups of undefeated Top 10 teams coming up

Fri
9:00p ET - Stanford at Washington (ESPN)

Sat
3:30p ET - Wisconsin at Michigan (ABC/ESPN)
8:00p ET - Louisville at Clemson (ABC)

College GameDay @ CollegeGameDay
1h
GameDay is headed to Louisville-Clemson for Week 5

>Stanford
>Wisconsin :^)
>Louisville
cap it

bump for bump limit

New thread. It sucks but oh well

500th for Tulane