Do you guy rate Zidane now when he's got the balls to sub this cancer out?

Do you guy rate Zidane now when he's got the balls to sub this cancer out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qh2C6HHquyo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

his salty faec in motion picture

youtube.com/watch?v=qh2C6HHquyo

A true genius of the game, a level of understanding beyond most managers.

>rate Zidane
Someone explain this meme

Zidane is one of the best players of all time, but many meme-lords don't rate him in the top 20 or even 50 because fedora.

>Zidane is one of the best players of all time

lol

Yep, Not saying he's THE best, but he's up there, top 20 at least. Can you name 20 better players?

Protip: you can't.

Messi
Cristiano
Xavi
Iniesta
Nedved
Gullit
Rijkaard
Van Basten
Fatnaldo
Rivaldo
Romario
Baggio
Del Piero
Totti
Baresi
Maldini
Maradona
Buffon
Casillas
Platini
Mágico González
And this are just players that I watched. I bet that there are another 20 players more.

Pele?

are those stats accurate?

there are players there like Rivaldo, Del Piero Totti that are NOT better than Zidane.

I doubt that Spanish user is that old.

Nedved was better then Zidane in Juve and almost anyone was better then him in RM (including Figo lel). I'm not impressed by YT highlights made of 5 tricks and a volley shot which he made during a couple of years.

And user didn't list one who made Zidane looking like a amateur: Ronaldinho Gaucho

>Rivaldo, Del Piero Totti that are NOT better than Zidane.
Yes they were. In fact Del Piero was the big guy at Juve not Zidane. Zidane magically became a top 10 player after retirement. Before his retirement he was never considered to be that good.
I havent seen him

>Ronaldinho Gaucho
He had like 2 good seasons. Prime Ronaldinho was way better than prime Zidane though

the best is when they have zidane highlights of him flicking the ball over a BR defender in the world cup, in slow motion, with slow coldplay music in the background. Then there's another shot of his free kick from the same game in slow motion and it goes over the bar as if that were something special

>Totti
Stop talking chingaderas Miguel

Totti was a better than Zidane. He just chose to play for a shit team all of his career. If he moved to Juve,Milan,Madrid or Barça he would be considered one of the best players ever. Del Piero that is arguably a worse player than Totti totally eclipsed prime Zidane at Juve.

Because you say so?

A lot of those are debateable and some are just flat out wrong

>Because you say so?
No. Zidane wasn't even considered that important at Juve and when left Nedved just did his job better. Zidane's club career was subpar and full of awful matches

Holy shit, he is fuming.

>yfw Zidane sacked monday morning

Rivaldo 96-02 >>> Zidane

top tsu

damn, real's kits are so good. loving the classy collar

PORRA
PORRA
PORRA

>Not Rating Cruyff

I havent watched him in his prime. I starting watching football in the 80's. His season at Levante was nothing special

Ah, fair enough.

t. burgerclap

I started following football when Zidane was at his prime, and not considering him top 20 in the world is plain retarded. Are you a Barcelona/At. Madrid supporter?

Pirlo??

Zidane is ozil tier

>sub Ronaldo off
>lose your lead

Master tactics desu

yea
ronaldo was paramount to the defense

>I started following football when Zidane was at his prime
Could you tell me the year aproximatly?

Tbh the arrogant fuck needs to know he is expendable

Not even a cr7 hater but he has degraded quickly and it can't all be due to knees/age

he can score goals to victory. it's ok to sub if he's not fit otherwise it's a JUST tactic

>there are players there like Rivaldo, Del Piero Totti that are NOT better than Zidane.
You literally did not watch football before 2000. Del Piero was the best player at Juve and the team absolutely collapsed when he blew out his knee.

On topic: It's still way too early to tell but I definitely rate him higher after he showed he had the balls to take off Donaldo

kek you guys are retarded as the media outlets reporting this,he made that face because the whole stadium was booing him for no reason,just because he's popular

This. Zidane was at least showing Cris that even he isn't above being taken off if he's not performing well.

>American not knowing soccer
I was born in the wrong country :(

> the whole stadium was booing him for no reason,just because he's popular

Why didnt they boo Morata? Face it faggot, Penaldo is a hated fraud and there is no PR team can make him likeable

You may only rate Zidane if you were at least 10 years old in 1998. In fact, I'm off to eat some Zizou Member Berries.

what the fuck? nothing happens here

Literally anyone could.

>I was born in the wrong country :(
>That image

Just confirms that soccer in America is for cucks and effeminate numales

Will that help you forget he was basically a bald Boban?

>Why didnt they boo Morata?
They did.But Morata is Spanish and doesn't talk too much crap. So fans don't loath him that much

I was 18 and he was my fav player, with that said he's not top 20 at all and anyone who thinks he was some juve wonder never watched him
Literally praied by kids and nostalgia babies for a goal against a shitty german team and the 06 quarterfinal
>getting a b'or for two goals in the final despite there being better French players on that team
>never top 5 at club level

the real madrid propaganda did that, you know that compadre.

Because he's an egolatric piece of scum and even the deeper Halal fans know that he cares much more about his stats than the team and they're paying 20M per year to a guy that is irrelevant apart from tap ins.

>sub tsunaldo out
>ruin winning streak
Its over for Zidane

He didn't even do anything wrong though?

>your team has a good resoult
>be furious when subbed out

only sick egocentric maniacs do that

the winning streak had been ruined the previous game

or he was just angry he played like shit? it's not like he went off on Zidane

yeah, he probablly was angry because he didn't cured cancer

>rolando
>ever thinking he played like shit
>ever admitting it
narcissists don't work like that

absolutely deluded

>soccer

No shit

Actually it's because people don't ">rate" him as a manager and in order to complete the meme you need a doggo with a hat (not always a fedora)... yeah, it's not the smartest meme sp has come up with but it could be worse

>rating zidane meme was on sp before he started coaching.

Didn't Zidane say he subbed him because of the upcoming game vs Dortumnd on Tuesday?

>
You are a retard son

2 of his last weaknesses are wrong imo
I think Free-kicks should be weak.

>Penaldo is a hated fraud and there is no PR team can make him likeable
>literally the most famous player in the world

>free-kicks
>passing
>dribbling
>strong

this hasn't been updated since 2012

Yes I also play FIFA

>Nedved was better then Zidane in Juve

They never played in Juve together.

>ronaldo is bad

just Cred Forums things, cant wait for him leave the shithole filled with ungrateful fucks that madrid is
spanish and their inferiority complex with the portuguese kek

>Casillas
>Baresi, Maldini

I'd say Buffon is fair but you're doing a bit of apples v oranges senpai

Ronaldo
Ronaldo
Ronaldhino
Messi
Battistuta
Signori
Baggio
Van Basten
Gullit
Maradona
DiNatale
Platini
Del Piero
Nedved
Stoickov
Cruyff
Gerd Muller
Rooney
Best
Di Stefano
Raul
Roberto Carlos
Beckenbauer
Zico
Pele

Also I am biased because im a Lazio fan, but I saw Zidane play but I also saw Nedved play and he was lethal and imo better player and also Alan Boksic was probably the fastest striker I have ever seen when he was in form.

He's not bad but he's not as good as the media makes him out to be.

how can a man be so utterly invisible in big games? like LITERALLY not even there for his country's biggest game of all time

>direct free kicks: strong
genuinely one of the worst free kick takers still allowed to take them at the top level anywhere in the world. random toe punts into the wall are not good free kicks.

Laudrup

literally only hipster faggots don't rate zidane as a player and as a manager

he's the current best player or was until the euro injury
will need to wait and see how he comes back

Zidane is ranked highly because not only was he a good player but won everything while being a big part of those wins

Signori for example, won fuck all throughout his career. How can he be ranked higher than Zidane in a GOAT discussion?

Good one.

He was a good player, no shit. But as a manager....eh. He hasn't fucked it up too badly I suppose. Ancelotti basically left him a good squad, Rafa Benitez lost to Barca (Deserved) and was sacked for it.

I honestly don't get why Real sacks as Many managers as the Mexican NT.

Del Bosque and Ancelotti won many things with the Club and got the sack because they couldn't keep La Liga a one team league. I wonder what goes on in Fiorentino Perez' Head sometimes.

Good one.

you need to get out