>PHI:Pederson wants to get DGB 'more targets'
>TEN:Delanie Walker unsure of Week 3 status
>ATL:Julio Jones listed as questionable for MNF
>DEN:Kubiak: Siemian still adjusting to NFL speed
>CLE:Isaiah Crowell should keep lead-back job
>NYJ:Bowles also not worried with Forte's workload
>NYG:Giants confident Jennings can play with cast

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/09/23/they-wanted-to-rob-the-pizza-guy-they-didnt-expect-a-250-lb-ex-nfl-linebacker-to-deliver-the-pie/
espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17632326/protesters-hope-block-entrances-carolina-panthers-stadium
nfllabor.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/10-24-13-london-games-announced.pdf
espn.com/blog/green-bay-packers/post/_/id/33261/vikings-trend-setter-mike-zimmer-might-have-antidote-for-aaron-rodgers
espn.com/nfl/standings/_/group/conference
twitter.com/TheMoCoShow/status/780133113871622144
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which QB has had the easiest start to his NFL career?

(Support Staff/OLine/Defense)

bucs claim the first post

Roethlisberger was put into a pretty solid offense.

Bears gonna win tonight. fuck the cuckboys

>thought london games were stupid
>now I wish they were every week so that the games start at 9AM instead of 1PM

>cuckboys
this is the most creative thing you came up with

really

see this is the danger of memes

who /gonnagettheirfirstwintoday/ here?

help a brother out what are better disparaging nicknames

Who /packers/ here?

>needing sixteen (16) blown calls to beat the Jags

Rodgers is done.

Failed again

Newton or Carr for fantasy boys

newton

>Have to stay up to watch the 1PM games
>My team is almost never in Primetime
;_;

1PM games are the best, comfy 7PM in europe

hey guys so i had (what i think was) a really clever, and funny exchange in the previous thread but unfortunately i pushed the post count to 501 and no one was able to appreciate it

so i'm going to simulate the exchange in this thread so everyone can have a chance to see and start their morning with a bit of laughter!

enjoy!

>three head coaches in four years

I stand by my point, they deserve 5-11

unfortunately we can't choose who we fall in love with

caveat

you can't, unless you're a girl

then you can choose to fall in love with everyone except me

Do you have to stay up at night to watch primetime/Super Bowl? That'd be awful

(that's it)

hope you all laughed and are pumped up for football in just six hours!

>It's a Stafford gets into a shootout episode

Lmao your fucking career is over, Aaron.

Roethlisberger, Joe Flacco, Russell Wilson, Colin Kaepernick (before York went full retard and everyone retired), Aaron Rodgers, Jimmy Garoppolo

Primetime games start at 2AM, Superbowl was amazing however since I'm a Broncos fan

I always stay up until 5-6am when I have no classes/work the next day. Otherwise I just watch the 1PM and 10PM timeslots

I like Rivers, but today we're just going to have to blow him the fuck out.

that image is embarrassing

Is there actually a show on sunday morning with Payton Manning?

Watkins is out, bro

"captain fear"

don't watch pregame shows

Brady took over a superbowl team

i don't think it's embarrassing because of the mascot

you misunderstand

There's nothing embarrassing about show me your horseshoe. Sorry your team doesn't have any history or culture.

Catholicman is gonna ass ravage the Clots tbpqhwy

yes, there is

you shouldn't need to instruct fans to evince pride in their team

that's contrived

and embarrassing

Maybe Oline and TEs could be a little bit better but otherwise team is stacked as fuck

Have you ever been to a football game? When the enemy team is on third down, the scoreboard says defense and to get loud.

i've been and i understand your point, but i don't think that's really the same, because every team does that

getting loud on the opponent's third down is a universal response regardless of stadium because it makes sense and can contribute to the game

pulling out and/or showing some arbitrary artifact, gesture, or part of team history because you've been instructed to show pride in your team doesn't feel the same

It's just a rally. Like when cheerleaders do their routines.

>tune in to ESPN for some gameday action

>black social injustice segment

Siemans looks just like a young John Elway

i just think it's a little forced but i can understand it in a game context

i'm probably just being nitpicky because we're outside of that context

you should honestly just be numb to it at this point

>go to bleacher report
>now every article is playing a loud hidden autoplay video that you can't stop or close

What the fuck happened to Bleacher Report? They don't even do the consensus predictions anymore - it's just Chris Simms writing things.

when normies invade the internet it was only natural for their obnoxious tendencies to follow

the next cultural phenomenon will be entirely removed from the internet and digital interfacing

in fact it's already happening

you're missing out

Shoo shoo pedo

FOOTBALL
IS HAPPENING TODAY

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Shoo pedo, shoo shoo!

3-0 start incoming

I've been using this image for the past 4 years. Anyone got a happy meme frog image that I can use after we defeat the shitskins and go /3-0/?

see

please update your memes accordingly

how has apple looked?

are you surprised with the defense's stout performance in general, or was this your expectation?

Awww :3

He's third behind DRC and Jenkins and hasn't really had much to do, but whenever I've seen him he's always tackling well and hasn't allowed any big play on him. I expected the defense to be better, but not as good as they've been for the first 2 weeks, won the game for us against the Aints and played a part in the W against Cowgirls. Vernon, Jenkins and Snacks have been worth it. JPP still doesn't look the same tho.

What phone is that?

>77 yards

Cortana knows >we're gonna win

Keep your expectations low, that way, in the event that the Giants eventually let you down, the fall isn't so high.

you look like unty. are you unty?

this image makes me uncomfortable

i'm not sure what the ref is saying but it seems like cousins is just pacifying him like he's a child

>vernon, jenkins and snacks have been worth it

yeah i'll bet, which i don't think anyone was expecting given that ludicrous contract vernon got

htc one m8

who is unty?

Nah man I'm tired of that. I've spent every year since 2012 with low expectations and I'm done. This year I'll rather suffer a heartbreak than be as enthusiastic as a doorknob.

I don't think Vernon has any sacks, but he looks really good against the run. Tyron Smith and Terron Armstead both got outplayed by him in the run game.

hey lads. don't usually watch regular season nfl like i do the nba.

which games to watch this week?

Eagles vs Steelers seems juicy.

Shoo shoo diddler!

>Demonstrators here in Charlotte say they plan to block Panthers and Vikings from entering Bank of America Stadium

why aren't you replying to ?

Russel, best d in the league and a top 5 running game. Now that both those things are gone you can see how meme he really is.

If you give a mouse a cookie.

Goddamn

whats on your forehead

is the third eye finally awoke?

fun

>preventing their own black QB from beating down the white devil
gg

Carr has gotten somewhat of an easy start with the o-line and then cooper/crabtree

Hoping for a happening. You do not block Amerifats from muh Football.

Bleacher Report @BleacherReport 10m10 minutes ago
BREAKING: Marlins ace Jose Fernandez, 24, passed away in a boating accident. Rest in peace, Jose (via multiple reports)

IS this bad mojo for the Dolphins home opener?

Are they realling finding a way to out dolphin the browns browning?

uh no

Carr had garbage teams 2014-2015 and the coaching is still shit lel

no, nobody can out brown the browns.

2015 offense was pretty good for him...

He gets lots of time to throw the ball and lots of pass attempts. Then he's throwing to 2 wr who were the best wr's in their draft classes when entering nfl.

/bet/ here

Browns win in Miami. Screen cap this

Philbin's dad died a few seasons back and they demolished the chargers that day

I don't have to screencap, I just want to know how much money you're about to lose.

But the Dolphins have beat the Chargers at home since the Epic in Miami in 1982.

this

>it's a nignogs chimp out and disrupt a sporting event over stupid BLM shit episode

browns and eagles to win. I have it in a multi bet $1000 on paying $10,092 im actually pretty confident in this bet.

>Jose Fernandez dies
>Colin Kaepernick gets to live

I'd say Kaepernick. Took over for a team that was already great with Alex Smoth leading the team, and now that everyone's retired you can see how shit he really is

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/09/23/they-wanted-to-rob-the-pizza-guy-they-didnt-expect-a-250-lb-ex-nfl-linebacker-to-deliver-the-pie/
This shit sounds too good to be true
>ex linebacker for raiders and Vikings
>Was a Illinois senator and also owns two pizza chain franchises
>up late night grinding a regular job
>Told regular delivery boy to go home he will handle it he's the fuxking owner
>4 people planned to rob that delivery
>Expected some scrawny teenage Manlet
>Got a 6-3 250lb linebacker
>Try to choke him out he fights off all 4 of you
>Try for escape in a Chevy Tahoe he is in pursuit and traps you back to your hideout would have probably whooped your asses if it could still be considered self defense at that point
>calls the cop and the 4 are arrested and some are linked to previous unsolved crimes including murder

Panthers/Vikings should be a good game, with the added bonus of a potential race war popping off outside the stadium

>confident

That Eagles defense won't hold back the steelers offense

H-how we feeling today, guys?

If the eagles pull a win out of their ass
What will sp resort to
Saying the Steelers were always pretenders?
That they are missing martavis and bell the pot smoking retards?

That sounds fucking incredible.

>mfw idiots try to take on some of most large and fit men on the planet in a fist-fight

The deserve every injury

You beat two teams that look barely alive. But if you beat the Steelers I'll give you props. They're legit regardless of what happens today.

>it's a "peaceful protesters" break the law again this time by denying citizens their right of assembly episode

Where my Browns bros at? haha! Kessler is good right? Haha. Easy win today.

>moved to CST time zone
>games start at noon but the SNF game always ends at a decent hour for having work the next day

Pretty comfy lads

Kaepernick took over a team that was a Kyle Williams fumble away from the SB the year before.

You gonna get Tannedrilled.

Eh, who am I kidding. If we took the best players from both our teams, we'd still be fucked.

quads prove we shall emerge victorious

>In San Francisco on business.
>London game
>get up for football at 6AM
>football all day until 9PM

I wish it was like that every week

132 Days Until the Seahawks Win Super Bowl LI.

I love the east coast but love the central time zone...

>MLB games starting at 6ish
>NFL games end at a more reasonable hour on TNF, SNF, and MNF
>West coast games are a bit better for NBA/NHL

Black Lies Matter is going full potato again

>Protesters plan to block entrances to Panthers' stadium

>Police are on high alert for the Carolina Panthers' home game against the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday in Charlotte after learning that protesters are planning to block entrances to the stadium, according to sources.

>will march down to the stadium and try to block all of its entrances -- even those for the players and officials.

>However, players arriving at the stadium Sunday morning by bus were not having an issue, according to ESPN's David Newton. Sunday's game is scheduled to start at 1 p.m. ET.

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17632326/protesters-hope-block-entrances-carolina-panthers-stadium

How hard are the Steelers gonna butfuck the iggles today?

They don't know that people get there way earlier than 1pm?
Kek

>Then he's throwing to 2 wr who were the best wr's in their draft classes when entering nfl.

I like Crabtree now, but don't even pretend he was the seventh best WR in that fucking draft.

>Jeremy Maclin, Percy Harvin, Hakeem Nicks, Kenny Britt, Brandon Tate, Mike Wallace, Austin Collie, Johnny Knox, Julian Edelman

>mfw Darius Heyward-Bey was the first receiver drafted that year

This accomplishes nothing. Why do niggers do this?

What a story. Napoleon Harris is a hero.

>hope to block

Shut up already. We had a few try to start shit at the Green Bay vs Jags game and people just walked through.

There's extra security plus 75,000 fans. It's a speed bump at best.

How dare you question kangz n quainz.

If we are lucky we get a shootout instead of a blowout
The other 4:00:games are shit except for maybe jets chiefs

What else are they gonna do, go to work? Raise their kids? Do some community work? Go to a real church (not that glorified self help motivational speaker southern baptist shit)?

How will the Dolphins secondary make him look good?

Eagles dont have the offensive firepower to get into a shootout
Steelers 45-20 Eagles

why do Australians ruin their country to sell coal to pakis?

>just realized the Falcons game and the presidential debate are on at the same time tomorrow night

What do, lads? I don't want to miss Trump BTFO'ing Crooked Hillary.

Would you?

Does anyone stream games on their phone, my laptop is dead

guess not
they can't honestly think the players show up 30-45 min before the game and get dressed then go play

In your heart you know what you have to do.

Thank you for Correcting the Record!

This dude just looks like a Brown

20-14 Cleveland

Do people actually think Trump has a chance tomorrow?
I'm not even a Hilary supporter but she is going to make him look like a fucking idiot, more so than he has done himself.

When Jamal brings in 5k ever week or so selling crack, its a wonder they never do shit to stop that happeneing in their communites, yet still live in shit holes and drive cars and wear clothes worth more than their fucking homes

maplefucker pls

>Dyin' Hillary's hacking and wheezing versus Trump's uncucked male charisma

Trump will come off way better, even with the debate being rigged against him.

>Why do niggers do anything?
fixed
and to answer, no one knows

Tiki pls leave

Do people actually think Hillary is a good debater?
I'm not even a Trump supporter but she lost the debates against Obama and Sanders didn't even attack her. Trump beat 17 of the most powerful politicians in the country.

Your delusional.
What do you think will happen when Trump gets asked even the simplest policy question, and instead of awnsering it he just memes off and insults Hilary? I honestly can't wait for the Cred Forums damage control tomorrow might

Just from what guys would tell me in jail, the average dope seller probably only made around 300$ a week. Mind you most dealers are lazy as shit and only looking to sell enough to get by or pay rent then use the rest.

>no clay Matthews or burnett

So if Packers fuck up and lose, will they use this as an excuse as to why they lost?

The lions defense is decimated anyways, we are toast.

I actually wouldn't

this Bernie mopped the floor with her, fucking Bernie.

Trump exposed how much of a jest things like that are, ball is in his court, on home game, and hillary is the expansion team

>The Minnesota Vikings want to restructure Adrian Peterson's $18 million contract for 2017 and reportedly won't retain him if the running back refuses to negotiate a reworked deal, according to Jason La Canfora of CBSSports.com.
>Peterson is due a $6 million roster bonus in March, but La Canfora reported that if the team doesn't work out a new deal beforehand, Peterson will likely hit free agency.

Wow, the Vikings are cruel mother fuckers

>le trump has no policies meme
the tears after he wins are going to be non stop

Remember when Hillary was debating Obama in the 2008 primaries and started crying? She is a god awful debater.

qt

id be refferring to higher end nigs, not just bagmen. like people above the slingers

As of right now tho. Previous seasons not withstanding I would take the crab over all those washed up speedsters. Only one who's better is Edelman.

>it's a Cred Forums talks politics thread

This is precisely why Trump will win. People like you who think he's literally Hitler and haz no policiez will be shocked at how competent and presidential he looks. All he needs is a respectable showing to blow away the expectations of the low-information voters.

No surprise, they all but kicked him to the curb thing during the alleged child abuse.

What was the final verdict on that anyways? Did he viciously beat his kid or accidentally spank him too hard cuz he's a super strong nfl player? I didn't pay much attention at the time.

I'm curious as to how many republican debates you actually watched

Hillary is a much easier target than anyone Trump has gone against so far

All she has too do is not have a stroke on stage and she will win.

That is how unqualified Trump is. I'm sorry you sit on Cred Forums reading memes all day but that isn't the real world bro

Shit nigga that's a 10/10 reference

They'll still be in denial about Trump even if he wins.

>expecting BLM to be awake before noon to stop ppl from entering the stadium
>forgetting most people will be tailgating before 8 AM
>forgetting that there is security just to get into the fucking parking lot

BLM ain't gonna do shit to stop the game.

People don't care about facts and policy minutiae. Debate is all theatrical and projection. Nixon had policies but JFK was a charismatic stud and we all know how history went. Trump is a natural showman and lad (I say this in a complimentary way) while Hillary is a weathered old harpy squawking out shrill-toned bullshit.

The optics of Hillary having to pause for a diaper change won't do her much good either.

>the real world bro
you mean the real world in which Trump is statistically tied, only needs 1 more state to win, and is leading with independents by 20%?

That real world?

A candidate failing to release their tax returns is automatically a non-starter for me as it should be for any reasonable person.

Debate is not Killary's element, a detatched lizard person will get BTFO by anyone with more personality than a steel wool.

Killary is just as unqualified/
i dont want a corpse handing the keys to nukes to fucking Tim Kaine

"You know, I was really liking this candidate, but did you see what his tax returns said? There's no way I can vote for him after that."

- No one ever

>A candidate failing to release their tax returns is automatically a non-starter for me as it should be for any reasonable person

hows it feel to be a fucking retard

>basing for whom you will vote on the status of their tax return

Well, that's certainly a new one.

Actually the higher up guys do some charity work as a way to put on a public face/launder money. I remember the Latin Kings did shit like that all the time. Even in Northern Mexico several of the cartels pretend to care about community and all that good stuff.

That might just be a hispanic thing though. They're easily the most polite/professional criminals I've ever met.

>BLM show up to protest the game
>security at the gate asks for $20 for parking
>confused and buttflustered, BLM leaves

>tfw symbol of white supremacy

>talking politics

Man. I come to Cred Forums to avoid this shit. Fuck outta here with this shit. Who dat.

Seems I triggered you guys.

Riddle me this. Why wouldn't you want to see the full financial connections of a candidate?

Same. Will be spamming tranny and gay porn till the mods wake up.

Why would I?

Hillary is insanely-corrupt and I wouldn't be shocked if Trump has had his shady dealings.

What else is new in politics. If your tipping point on voting for someone is their tax returns then I would suggest finding a new criteria for voting.

Look m8, I'm gonna be straight up and let you know that I'll be saving this Pepe.

Every criminal organization helps their community except niggers for some reason

Though calling nignog gangs an "organization" is definitely pushing it

because I didn't fall for the muh russia conspiracy.

I don't really give two fucks about what bank he uses or how much he's donated to charity. And when I say "I don't give two fucks" I mean nobody has ever given two fucks about tax returns prior to Trump

>telling you're going to be taking a pepe instead of politely asking

Aussies, I swear.

trumptards back to >>Cred Forums

>tfw I live in a dorm so I can't go trapmode until break

>a president non ironically addressed pepe the frog as an issue

>yet people are this retarded to think this is a valid issue

race ware now

>what is Clinton cash
>what is well documented evidence of Clinton fucking over African countries and Haiti to help wall street boys and oil.

Tell us friend, how is life -1 chromosome?

to be the go to issue is fucking retarded. But you have a much worse fucking issue with Hillary selling anyones soul to the highestbidder

Why you gotta post gay shit? Is that all you have available?

Anyway, back to football:

Will Norman or OBJ be ejected today?

>help! the real world is invading my escapism

This is on the same level as Obama's birth certificate nonsense.

>OH YOU'LL SEE HE AIN'T EVEN MURICAN
>Here it is
>F-FAKE WHERE'S THE REAL ONE

>I mean nobody has ever given two fucks about tax returns prior to Trump
Demonstrably false. Romney was hesitant to release his returns during the 2012 cycle and people were calling for him to do so.

OBJ gone style of Normie.

Fuck Lena Dunham btw

Then he did and no one gave a single shit.

*OBJ gonna style on Norman

>tfw autocorrect
>tfw posting from my phone

image.jpg

It's not nfl, but Jose Fernandez of the marlins and 2 other people died in a boating accident early this morning.

>tfw faggot

Feels badman, kid had talent

>they are a le nazi if they disagree
Found the site more suited for you
Reddit.com

>can't afford a smartphone
>a fucking leaf

My condolences.

demonstrably BTFO

>is a faggot
>also an abo
kys

The last 50 posts
>>>r/The_Donald

At least you tried.

you couldn't be more reddit if you tried

Put a cheeky 350 bucks on the Eagles this afternoon lads. How'd I do?

>it's a 'spam faggoty shit because i saw words i dont like' episode

Your bookie is happy, that's for sure.

You could've found better ways to waste $350.

Lions would have been the better team to bet on.

Fuck politics, post your puppers.

this, better than faggotry spam

Sorry, forgot you Cred Forumstards prefer cuck porn

>Cred Forums acting worse than tumblr faggots in response to some political posts

fucking kill yourselves

>it's a "liberal gets proven wrong so many times they just start posting shit to have the entire conversation deleted." episode

Getting a little tired of this one if I'm being truthful.

Do you unironically think that Hillary doesn't have 10 times as many hidden financial contributions as Trump? I mean she barely even hides the fact that she's been taking money from SA mega donors in return for political favors for years and you're actually more mad that a rich guy uses tax loopholes to pay less money to a corrupt government.

>LCIM

is there a single moment where his face isn't funny?

Best meme on Cred Forums, it's not even close

Please go back to Cred Forums and debate your politics faggots. This is a thread for football

Costanza would like a word with you

Historically, Stafford-Rodgers games are mid-tier scoring, with both QBs averaging like 230 passing yards and 1.5 TDs.

Something about pixelated smugness kills my sides

>costanza is better than based LCIM

Both defenses are shot tho, I predict a high scoring game. Hopefully Riddick and Washington step up with Ameer out.

West coast trumps all for football. Waking up and having games start nearly right away is awesome. I moved to the east coast midseason and it was dreadful having to wait so long.

The Packers have a defense?

The shittier it is, the funnier it is. I don't know why.

>mfw Titans are 2-1 after today

You think the lions do? We had two linebackers left after the last game.
No levy
No ansah
No Williams who replaced levy
Van noy is highly questionable I think

a u t i s m
u
t
i
s
m

Goddamn you sound dumb as fuck.

Please give us a win lol.

>post clothed girls during half time fap time
>post deleted and banned within minutes
>post off topic political shit, furry shit, and porn
>eh, whatever

It seems as though the mods are trying to tell us something

It's the #Modlivesmatter movement. They're protesting until their salary is doubled or tripled.

but don't they know that 2, or 3, times 0 is still 0?!

I posted an old flash mini golf game w all used to play on here and it got deleted and I got a warning within 5 minutes

I got warned one time for posting that I just took a shit.

Lmao so mad

>east coast cucks will never have bacon eggs and toast while watching comfy morning games
>east coast cucks have to stay up to 10 sometimes even 11 to finish the late night game

Wew

When London has their game it's on at like 10 am here on the east coast so you're wrong

will be the other way around. trump is more than likely just going to look worse.

Charlotte protestors rush the field when?

Last digit is how many picks Cammy throws to Harrison Smith

I was making Copa America threads all day and made an errant comment during halftime that I was quitting smoking.

Received a three (3) day ban for my troubles.

Never

lmao do you think they can affored nfl tickets?

>literally 2 games out of the year

Ahahahaha haha my fucking sides

Anyone have a list of the games broadcast on twitter this year?

I'll take it

Here is the prophecy, starring Christopher Walken

>Early
BAL 27 - JAX 21
WAS 14 - NYG 28
DET 28 - GB 27
CLE 6 - MIA 24
MIN 17 - CAR 20
DEN 20 - CIN 23
ARI 31 - BUF 13
OAK 24 - TEN 21

>Afternoon
LA 17 - TB 21
SF 10 - SEA 12
PIT 26 - PHI 17
NYJ 23 - KC 21
SD 31 - IND 34

>Primetime
CHI 23 - DAL 28
ATL 30 - NO 35

>got banned for explaining to an user a gamethread was deleted because of cp

Why are you putting your faith in
>USC quarterbacks?

>Detroit winning

No matter what its gonna be a meme festival

>got banned for quoting a post that had a webm of CP saying "MODS THIS IS CP DELETE IT"

On the other hand, the Packers defense is shit when it's healthy thanks to Dom "don't bother covering any receivers on 3rd and long" Capers

Hey family I heard we expect Jimmy G the Goat to be ready to go for next Sunday. Any news since then?

>belichick
>releasing any news early that can be useful to an opponent

Charles Woodson talks too "black" to be a tv host, it sounds like he's sucking on a gobstopper while he's talking

holy shit what is the deal with the bags under Berman's eyes?

>Without Adrian Peterson, the #Vikings will start RB Matt Asiata today, rather than Jerick McKinnon.

Shame the game won't happen after the entirety of Charlotte chimps out.

going to watch horses vs tigers

I can't stand the new panel on espn. I've been watching the nfl network's pregame show this year.

It's terrible, but at least I don't have any positive memories of how good it used to be to bum me out.

Are there actually European fans of American football or are you all just expatriates or on vacation

Dumb Refugeeposter.

Can we at least not get fucking ruined today?

Yes there are European fans of American football.

Personally I enjoy most sports, had there not been this fight over the name "football", I think it would be more popular

Hmm

Best team around him Russell Wilson
Best support staff Brady
Best all around Big Ben

Childish Gambino?

Is there anyone more autistic in this league than Eli?

This season is full of meme magic for us

there's gonna be another riot

no

>turn on the tv
>cable box is dead

Out of any day of the week, it just had to be fucking today.

CHOO CHOO THE MEME TRAINS A COMIN

Having the exact same problem actually

Looking for a Skins/Giants stream

There's quite a few of us.

The NFL predicts 12million fans (which is bullshit), with 2.5m of them being 'avid' (which is probably right).

nfllabor.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/10-24-13-london-games-announced.pdf

but ur not European

What game will these analysts get completely wrong?
Definitely feeling like the loins and vikings will win today

skins win

>o-line is so shit that Stafford decided to do his own blocking

Probably the Bengals.

Lions beat Packers

Vikings beat Panthers

>Iggles
>Niners
>Vikes
>Loins
All could pull it off

It's the opposite man, our o line is a whole lot better this year. It's so good they can actually block for our qb to scramble instead of folding in 2 seconds after the ball is snapped like last season.

g-go packers...

What sunday morning show do you lads watch? I had Fox on for a while but michael strahan's forced laughter is too much for me so I flipped the channel to CBS, but it was a commericial so I tuned to NFLN.

And he's better at it than they are too

Hopefully the Browns

Carolina vs. Viqueens

You're beating it too hard bro.

I usually watch the ESPN Countdown then turn to the CBS pre-game.

for the lels? Detoilet over Packers and Frisco over Seattle

Texans will beat the Pats. I guarantee it.

Chargers are going to bootyblast the Colts desu

Reminds me of last season when analysts were saying there was no way the Lions would win in Lambeau and how they'd just find a way to lose

I had a huge shit eating grin on my face after 18-16

You're damn right, son.

My bets are on Lions beating Packers, Bronkucks beating Bengals, and idk but I think Eagles could pull the upset

There are a few here, but introducing new people is hard atleast with my friends because the "it's all commercials nothing happens lmao!!!" meme is so deepely rooted in their minds.

Bold predictions:
Cody Kessler has a breakout game and completes every pass is a crushing blowout. The defense is alright but a bit lacking. Crowell gets robbed over the weekend and his life is saved by police. Kaepernick is raped to death by black lives matter because he's mulatto

>niners and browns
surely they're FREE money to bet against for my dominoes fund

Packers are gonna lose again thanks to idiotic playcalling. When will Ted finally fire Mike "gotta keep the defense honest" McCarthy and Dom "I have no idea what I'm doing" Capers?

It's not very popular but there are some fans (NBA is easily the most popular American league here). We even have an American Football League here.

>kaep dies

Nah, the fro is his way of proving he is one of them, they won't touch him

aaron pls get it together today

We need to hire a legit Offensive Coordinator from OUTSIDE the orginization and take away the playbook from McFatty.

People who value the Seahawks think it's still 2014

It's a bold prediction

Word is BLM is going to fuck with the upcoming Panthers game

I boldly put my predicktion in yer mum last night m8

>Justin Britt is the best player on the offense according to PFF

What the fuck

They just said on nfln that there only like 30 protesters, and the cops thought way more were gonna show up

Pats fan here
Betting on the jags wish me luck.

>this jewess on nfln

the fuck?

>muh jews

Go away

I didn't even know he moved to center. Rest of the OL is rated about where I thought they would be

Any anons want to chime in?

This is for my knockout pool. Have to pick a different winner each week.

I might take Miami or Green Bay. Have dallas locked for now, they lock in thirty mins from now.

what do Cred Forums?

Shoo shoo slimy jew

>chanting about "racist ass cops" following a justified shooting between a black officer and an armed black man

Society needs to be nuked

QB POWER RANKINGS
1.Brady
2.Brees
3.Newton
4.Wilson
5.Big Ben
6.Rodgers
7.Rivers
8.Luck
9. Flacco
10. Palmer
11. Dalton
12. Fitzmagic
13. Ryan
14. Stafford
15. Taylor
16. Smeth
17. Manning
18. Tannehil
19. Bradford
20. Cousins
21. Wentz
22. Dak

Who did I miss?

Take it to facebook, faggot.

You faggots better beat the stoolers now or the orsoning will be upon you

As a iggles fan I'd say take the stillers

I'll be impressed if they can keep it close but they won't

Where the fuck is TYBC?

>chase after wrong black man
>he has a gun
>oh lets shoot him anyway
nigga you dumb.

Derek Carr you piece of shit

I would've picked Miami

Here you go my friend fresh off the meme presses

>justified
The police chief himself has said the video does not show it was justified

I had them locked in all week. I just changed it back to miami

Only thing Austin Collie was good at was scrambling his brains

Miami looks like the best pic and it's not one you're going to need later.

Shit I totally forgot about him. Never see the games so it's easy for me to forgot some west coast QBs. Would say he's the 8th best.

>Analyst

Half taking the Toxins

How do these people keep their jobs

supposedly they have a 5 wide package with all those speedy receivers now.

i fucking hope they win today, as a packers fan I'll be bummed and pissed if they lose this at home.especially if the offense looks as bad as it has the past two weeks

He's been looking pretty washed up the past couple games anyway

I agree

>tfw week 1, lost my bet because I had Chiefs -6.5
>tfw week 2, lost my bet because I had Ravens -5.5

>He's been looking pretty washed up the past couple games anyway
Yeah, his son has had fewer bruises too. Maybe he just has the flu or something

lol yeah last year he looked awful. leading the league as an old man and stuff

It's not clear as day, but there's enough presented through video and eyewitness accounts to say it was. Definitely could have been handled a whole lot better.

as a REALISITIC iggles fan I can just feel it in the air

Stillers will run the ball and the iggles won't be able to and the game will end 34-17 stillers

Then with the bye week all you are going to hear about is bitching from people that don't even know what the fuck they are talking about

Same shit just reheated here in philly

Speedy receivers don't mean shit if they just drop the ball or can't make a catch without committing OPI.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gamethread for Ravens vs Jags

>look at catalog and literally no other game threads up

What the fuck?

I'm getting+2

Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for >us.

>Speedy receivers don't mean shit if they just drop the ball or can't make a catch without committing OPI.
good thing packers typically draft good WRs

suck my cock you assumption lord faggot

I hated these uniforms, but I can't argue with the results.

>Rodgers
>Wilson
>this year

Not even top 10

browns vs. dolphins

Old School Qbs

1. Brees 2. Rodgers 3. Rothlisberger 4. Luck 5. Rivers 6. Manning 7. Cutler 8. Flacco 9. Stafford 10. Carr 11. Cousins

New School/Mike Vick qbs

1. Newton 2. Wilson 3. Prescott 4. RG3 5. Taylor 6. Bridgewater 7. Winston 8. Mariota 9. Manuel, Kaepernick

Kings of Checkdowns

1. Smeth 2. Brady 3. Palmer 4. Dalton 4. Romo 5. Fitzpatrick 6. Wentz 7. Garopallo

FUCK IT Qbs

1. Tannehill 2. Bortles 3. Bradford 4. Sanchez 5. G.Smith 6. Jones 7. Ryan

>I.E. Brah
I don't get it and who did I miss/who's where they shouldn't be

>5.Big Ben

>Bees, Newton and Wilson above Ben

>Luck above rivers

Nope.jpg

>4. RG3

Nigga he ded

Fuck bitch jr

Is my boy Sammy B gonna outthrow Cam? Or is he suffering from last weeks injury to his hand?

it they lose to the rams again today it's really going to feel like nothing's changed

winston's not a new school/mike vick qb

a third of his attempts are 20+ yards downfield

he's with the fuck it qb's

Wilson is hurt and Rodgers always sucks against the Vikes. Both will bounce back and make the playoffs

I'm pretty sure they're not rankings. At least if they are they would make no sense.

no idea why so many people are picking the Colts
it's like nobody has watched them play

He's looked good but he has
>DeAnglo "Fountain of Youth" Williams
>AB
>Rock soild O-line
I like Ben but those other three don't have anywhere close to the supporting cast that he has

These Rob Riggle skits on FOX are seriously fucking unbearably unfunny and cringeworthy, holy fuck.

I liked those uni's

bretty good

>mad browns fan

>just over 3 hours until the massacre begins

averaged less than 4YPC in the second half of the season, sheer volume of carries is literally the only reason he led the league in rushing

Siemian is elite

should i watch carolina or cincy

>falcons fan who roots neither for or against the browns

take the xehawkx, lock of the week

Black Lives Matter is cancelling the Carolina game

Ryan and Stafford too low, Flacco and Fitz too high (only a bit).

Missing JamIce WinsOne

>Bridgewater a Mike Vick qb
now this is shitposting

Sneaks picks

1. Ari vs buff = ari win
2. Min vs car = car
3. Cin vs den = Denver win
4. Det vs gb = gb win
5. Bal vs jax = jax
6. Cle vs Mia = Mia
7. Was vs nyg = nyg
8. Oak vs ten = oak
9. San vs sea = sea
10. La vs Tb = tb
11. Sd vs in = Indy
12. Nyj vs kc = kc
13. Pitts vs Phil = Pitts
14 chic vs Dallas = Dallas
15. Atl vs no = no

That is all

Can we win today lads?

Bengals vs Broncos

>Rodgers always sucks against the Vikes
I'm a vikings fan and this is absolute bullshit, he always fucks us in the ass

I would love to see them try. Would expose the movement.

It's arrow head brah

Literally nothing is happening at Bank of America stadium

let it go fuccbois

> Carr

Another two quarterbacks I don't see too often. Would put them right below Stafford

I'm just hoping the offense doesn't look like shit again today

Conversely, BLM could pad the attendance numbers at Levi's :^)

How is Ryan not an old school QB?

Okay maybe I should have said, "the Mike Zimmer-lead vikings defense makes it hard on Rodgers.
Proofs:espn.com/blog/green-bay-packers/post/_/id/33261/vikings-trend-setter-mike-zimmer-might-have-antidote-for-aaron-rodgers

so we didn't get BTFO 42-10 at Green Bay two years ago? that's a relief I could've sworn that happened

Is Aaron Rodgers still elite?

for all your $(ers @ us12s needs

Jesus Christ, the Lions are getting destroyed.

Is the NFL rigged?

I've been a Seahawks fan since I was a little kid. I even cried when they lost to the Steelers in the '05 superbowl when I was 10. But all this BLM and general cuckery the organization has been displaying is getting tiring, it has been for the last 3-4 years since Carroll took over. I hate the new uniforms too.

What team should I Benedict Arnold to until Pete Carroll is gone?

Chargers.

We get the injury bowl today, where the two most injured teams by far square off:

Who wins? Chargers or Colts?

San Diego now has Rivers, a second year running back and absolutely nothing else on offense, meanwhile Indy is literally starting safety's from the practice squad at cornerback. This ought to be a shitfest of the highest quality entertainmen

>absolutely nothing else on offense

Travis Benjamin? Tyrell Williams?

Are the Vikings the best team in the NFC?

Alright, my point still stands though. Both teams have caught the injury bug insanely early this season.

>burrs in prime time again

Fucking why

The Chargers have had the injury bug for some years now.

>shitty monotone announcers
>ads after every play
>shitty primetime matchups

and people wonder why the NFL is dying.

Maybe.

>They have back to back prime time games again a few weeks later.

>Bungles about to beat the Bruncs
>Gnats and Deadskins shitting all over each other
>Cowboys back in prime time
This is a good Sunday.

>you will never see Kevin Harlan call a primetime NFL game
;_;

Benglels might not win if they keep letting Semen throw on them.

Are the Patriots the only team in the league that is clearly good? Lots of teams just shitting it up at random, NE seems the only consistent team.

t. Jags fan

>Adrian Phillips starting over dexter mccoil

Huh?

McCoy.

Anything else need to be said?

Called it.
For some reason the Ponies look good even with Semen. That defense is God tier.

>inactive the first two games behind mccoil
>starts ahead of him

Who knows what Mccoy is thinking...

>Steelers going to be alone in 1st place after today because the Ravens can't beat the Jags

Season gets worse every day.

>Marvin Jones becomes the first #Lions receiver NOT named Calvin Johnson to go for 200+ yards since Roy Williams in 2007. #DETvsGB

>Benglels

*Huge long sigh*

the 49r's are gonna win this shitty division aren't they?

Alright guys I have a question, this is my first season following football and I have come to a predicament. My father's family's team is the Patriots (my older brother is a big Patriots fanatic from birth ever since before Brady) however I live in the Hudson Valley (New York State) and my mom's team is the Giants and she actually watches football occasionally unlike my dad, which should I follow? For sports I generally understand the rule is local unless compelling reason like family (I am a fan of the Mets because my dad never cared about baseball) but it seems odd to follow teams from different cities and I don't want to bandwagon.

Yeah pretty much

I know we have injuries but holy shit why couldn't we stop anything

>Raiders win
>broncos win

Suck ass

>Packers still got booed while winning the whole entire game

>Broncos 3-0
>Scam and the Panturds 1-2

JUST

>Who /3-0/ here?

>have shit team
>have to deal with delusional fans making you look bad by association

being a Bengals fan is suffering

>3-0 with Hill and Bradford

Not bad

Don't fret too much, man, it's only week 3.

>OBJ is the best WR in the league righ now

Marvin Jones is looking fucking great. I mean Packers were terrible covering him but shit he got 200 yards. Stafford looks so much better too. Defense is trash but I'm loving this offense.

feels good mane
>bunglels

>31-3
>6 pass attempts in 2nd half
>34-27
>Randall gets raped all day every day
>probably wont get shields back by week 5 for the Giants

Raiders win and I'm happy.

Who /VikingsDefense/ here?

>letting Trevor Semen out perform Carr

JUST

To be fair though the Lions dominated time of possession in the second half. Packers didn't have many drives. Like 3 or 4 if I'm not mistaken.

Ugly win, I'll take it!

>Terrelle Pryor has 24.5 fantasy points
Wow

>graphic imagery

Reported

undefeated

H8ers can slob on my knob

le sigh

>Damarious Randall

Just fuck my shit up: The game

Fucking Browns lmao

>Browns

Can someone explain to me why Denver is listed above New England on the conference rankings?

I get that Baltimore is ranked #1 because they had one more conference game than Denver or New England, but Denver and New England are tied in everything except point differential, which New England wins by quite a bit. What is the difference there that gives Denver #2 right now and New England #3? New England has even won one more game in their division so I don't get it.

espn.com/nfl/standings/_/group/conference

>the city of JFFM

>Theo Riddick had 10 carries for 9 yards

With Abdullah made of glass the Lions need another running back. Oline is trash but come the fuck on.

>If Ansah wasn't injured, we might have had enough qb pressure to stop the first down

>Stefon Diggs: 182 yards, TD
>Marvin Jones: 205 yards, 2 TD

REALLY makes you think

O line folded like a fucking book when we tried to run it, what was going on with that?

>loving the offense with a pocket that still collapses if you sneeze at it

Cmon Browns do it for Hue
Do it for Pryor

Our guards are really bad. Decker had a bad day but he's shown promise for a rookie. Tomlinson, Swanson and Warford are all shit. Eventually Glasgow will win the center job and I see real promise in him.

The mistake was trying to run the ball with Riddick. Riddick needs big holes for significant holes since he's not very fast or agile enough to slip tackles.

Washington and Zenner should have been the backs. Zenner got a raw deal

>tfw will never be paid hundreds of thousands to just sit on the bench

>tfw o-line exposed by an elite defense for the second time

The only silver lining of today is that maybe seeing last year's MVP get sacked 8 times is enough to convince Gettleman that Oher and Remmers are trash

he looked so fucking good last year
hope he can rebound once everyone comes back

>eli is still clutch!1!!

Oline is trash. We know that. But Stafford Cooter, receivers and Abdullah are all solid.

Ah ok. Is it just me or were there missed holding calls when Rodgers had like 5 years to run the ball?

and that's the one-pick curse of the week lads

>hundreds of thousands
>not tens of millions

>not tens of millions

I'm not at Bradford's level of scamming.

Yeah seemed like a missed holding call but that pressure was inexcusable. Secondary finally stepped up and I saw that roll-out coming a mile away. Should have put a spy on him.

>abdullah
rip

B-But muh Hog Mollies!

Show hespect

Nah, foot isn't even broken, he will be fine.

Lol. Fuck manning. Both of them.

>3-0
>scamming

Quinn had a grandslam with just about all of his draft choices. Rudock only got the shaft since Caldwell has a boner for Safety Dan

you'd think so

This week has been fucking based

Spags needs to be hung by his feet and beaten

Someone please tell McAdoo that you can throw it down the fucking field, you don't have to be limited to fucking 10 yards

Jesus fucking Christ Eli

Beckham, fuck off please.

Shepard is Elite

Cruz can still play,

DRC is a 500 year old man.

>Browns

Who /ElPresador/ here?

Joe Dahl will become a starter very soon over Tomlinson

I'm glad Buffalo got their win out of the way this week in preparation for the epic beatdown that's gonna go down in New England in the next game.

Except for that long snapper pick. What was that all about? We have the best long snapper in the league. Also would like to see more out of A'Shawn Robinson.

Is there really any other reason to play for the Browns other than you're an "NFL player" and you get paid millions?

I feel bad for Tomlinson. What round was he drafted?

>cleveland will go 0-16 and move to New Mexico
cap this

sheeeeeiiiiit

>Buffalo
>beating Cardinals

Fucking how? HOW SWAY?

Numero Uno

Wow I got really fucked in my pick em and fantasy this week.

1 lol. Lions traded down and got him at like pick 26.

Cards are garbo this year I guess

Also, Ereck Flowers too can fuck off. He may not be getting beat like a drum anymore, but these fucking penalties are just absurd.

what do you call this?

doesnt the city of Cleveland own the name browns

REEEEEEE WHYYYYYYY

OBJ crying

Yeah a lot of upsets this week

>choosing to kick to start OT

Your Cleveland Browns

looks like they'll be fielding a team of scrubs next season then
>won't make any difference

It's actually illegal for the Browns to move. There was a law passed by the state legislator after the whole Baltimore thing.

Video

twitter.com/TheMoCoShow/status/780133113871622144

Competitor or pussy?

>Gnats fans will STILL shitpost

HE SHOULD BE FUCKING CRYING. DUDE IS 23 YEARS OLD AND ACTING LIKE HE'S A 15 YEAR OLD GIRL THE WHOLE GAME.

Robinson is clearly trade bait at this point

Martin Mayhew

>team moves because shit history and shit fans
>whine for three years
>get muh team back
>get the gubmint involved so they don't leave you again for greener (figuratively and literally) pastures
>team still sucks, fans still suck
cleveland deserves this hell

>chicago has another prime time game

arizona :^)

the naners won't fulfill their one-pick curse is what i'm saying tho

guys
I just realized Rodgers might currently be leading QBs in total TDs with 9
will you please apologize?

The purging of his legacy must continue

That's good, means I can actually do something else with my time before I go to sleep

>shit fans
they sold out every game for 15 years leading up to the move

Maybe dudes will stop getting his meme haircut.

Brief summary of the Skins/Giants shitshow can be found here

Chargers just had another player go down on a non-contact knee injury

I'm actually hoping we lose some more games so we can get rid of Caldwell.

Also wishing for a meme miracle that gets Jim Harbough to come the Lions as HC

do other sucky fans feel like they waste their sundays watching bad teams? Because I felt like I did that today even though I have been busy and I can put this as a good rest

really makes you ponder deeply

Naturally.

who /chestpains/ here?

Lions won't make the playoffs for at least another 2 years

Being an MSU fan, Harbaugh leaving Michigan and coming to the Lions would be a win-win scenario.

no big deal it was just >tfw no gf himself

cause of minor rebuilding***

I know that but they can still win enough games to secure Caldshits job. Winning at Lambeau alone saved him when he should have been purged with everyone else.

>team moves because shit history and shit fans
>not ultrashit jew owner

the former franchise and its last head coach won a grand total of 6 (six) super bowls afterward

>vikings beat panthers
HOLY SHIT THE BUCS COULD TAKE A ONE GAME LEAD IN THE DIVISION A G A I N

ELITE

>start game down 10-0
>win
>start game down 7-0
>win
>start game 10-0
>win

What team am I?

Lel would be cool but it won't happen. At least our offense looked good and at times even elite, Marvin Jones was a great pickup and Ebron to have fixed his stone hands. I won't blame that int on Stafford, it was good GB defense. Hyder on defense was bringing the pressure so I hope he sticks around for a bit. He will be even better when ansah is back. We desperately need better linebackers and guards tho, holy shit. I honestly dont know how Rodgers had multiple instances where he fucked around for like 10 seconds and then ran for 20 yards.

Damn man

Hello

>lose a weakened patriots team
>lose to a shitty bills team

i thought this fat fuck was supposed to be a no nonsense disciplinarian. did they buy in to their own hype?

Now watch the gnats go up 17-0 against >us next week and think their lead is safe

monstanto vickearings

I'm hoping that the team doesn't play the game of back and forth and actually keeps it's best players so we can actually rebuild instead of talking about it. Quinn gave us some great rookies but we've got a long road ahead and football is all about getting a great team built up before contracts expire

Not to make excuses for the tardinals, they played like shit, but losing interconference games isn't that big of a deal. They're difficult to prepare for and predict because you only see each other once every four years.

Looks like Eli Manning will be the Vikings' next victim

How can eddie lacy be so hard to stop? It looks like people slide right off of him. Is he covered in grease or something?

Fucking kek
I missed it cause I kept flipping back and forth

there's potential for 2 more games going the other way

Apparently, Te'o tore his Achilles.

>12 NFC teams are .500 or below
>Only one undefeated team
That's because the NFC is shit this year.

Yes, eating many greasy foods naturally makes you greasy, maybe he's eating such, he's sweating grease, a bold strategy

Third game and he's already elite

Probably a future hall of famer at this point. Wouldn't be surprised if the Broncos win 5 superbowls in the next 10 years.

>0-14 after one quarter

only one thanks to fisher troll magic

aerodynamic design

>redskins punter made a better throw than ryan tanneshit did all day

At least he'll have plenty of time for tinder dating now

check em

NFC has been shit for a while, a few god teams feasting on shit teams for wins and then losing the Super Bowl

Goddamn it

>grandmother of all trap games incoming for Brady against the Browns

They will be 0-4 and looking to hurt anyone they can

You must be retarded as fuck if you think Brady is going to come back from his suspension and lose to the browns.

If anything, the hapless browns are about to walk into a demolition