What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Having to play actual football in an actual league with actual players was too much for him.

thinking he is better than Arsenal. Happened to all of them.

Henry won the CL and Van Persie won the league

Anyone can play in your Mickey mouse league.

One exception doesn't make a rule.

Henry was already a shadow of his former self when he left Arsenal and Barca would have won the CL with a donkey on the wing.
RVP had one good season at Manure and where is he now ?

Henry-Eto'o-Messi was highly regarded before MSN, he was only shit the last season where Pedro took his spot

My sister is called Lucia.

Will she be treated as a princess when she visits your country?

he was a limited offensive mid that was asked to play single defensive mid and cb in a team with too many tactical requirements for him

Only if she's a qt

>leave arsenal
>be shit
>/career

Rinse and repeat. Henry literally the only one who had moderate success when he left and even he wasn't the god he was at Arsenal.

Actually Cashley Cole had the best post Arsenal career forgot that little cunt

I saw all Rubin Kazan games (cuz i suppor tthem) and he's good 2bh.

He is just sloppy on passes but I think he'd be great in the "black men crashing into eachother league" better known as the English Premier League.

You must be one of those islands who vote for Rooney every year at the BdO.

Let's just talk about Arsenal and Barcelona:
>Cesc
>Song
>Overmars
>Petit
>Vermaelen

>One exception

Literally anybody who leaves arse wins a title
t. Nasri, Cole, Fabregas

RVP won a title as soon as he left Arsenal lmao

>Arsenal is the only side who ships players to Barca
>2/5 have been to Barca over a decade ago

Your "truth" is far from being absolute.

Wins a title but contributing little to it, apart from Cashely and RVP. Cashley had sustained success as a main player, RVP had a good year and is now literally a who.

>Cesc
used and abused by Barca, about to be let go of at Chelsea
>Song
LOL
>Overmars
Almost instantly became a who
>Petit
Instantly became a who
>Vermaelen
Got injured so I wont be harsh on him
>Hleb
who'd
>Nasri
HOLY SHIT LOL
>Adebaywhore
LITERALLY UNEMPLOYED AND SPENT YEARS IN SPURS RESERVES
>Reyes
WHO
>Arshavin
sadly who

List is long and true

Yeah, it's not like he played here 10 years on and off

>forgetting hleb

Forgot Viera who dropped off spectacularly

and he was ok, no?

Like M'Vila-tier or something?

Song got like 15 assists in his last year at arsenal

>Arsenal is the only side who ships players to Barca
I was just making an example with two teams. If you want you can look at it from the other perspective, how players who are shit in asspain like Ozil and Panchez suddently become GOATS at Englel. How a literally who from Athletic Bilbao with less physical condition than a dead body is a starter for manure, how the worst cone of football at his peak was rubbish on Barcelona and being 35 is one of the top scorers at the eplel or how Silva, who has never been any kind of competition for Iniesta at the NT is somehow the playmaker of the best team in your league.

Try to explain me how the rule that everybody can play at >our Mickey Mouse league works.

>Ozil

Wasn't Penaldo angry when he got sold because of how easy he got chances from Ozil?

Notice how most of those players were shipped at the wane of their careers.

>Bale
>Modric
>Ronaldo
>Beckham
>Xabi
>Bebe
>Arbeloa
>Suarez

Ozil had one bad season before Jose had a row with him and he went to Arsenal.

Deny the amount of consecutive top assists he had in EU prior to that.

Herrera was also one of Bilbao's best players and came to United when they were 2 years out of form and mid table tier.

Silva had 3 season where he was really good, which was around the same time Infests was in the form of his life and playing for a very much in form Barca.

So yes, your team is very much Mickey Mouse and your exceptions which solely focus on Arsenal players is far from the rule.

I feel like you quoted me by mistake? None of the players you mentioned were Arsenal players?

Ozil was one of the best players in your league and regularly topped the assist charts, Sanchez was overshadowed by better players, he works better when he's the main man, Ibra is a flop in England and Silva has 105 caps for your national team

Di Maria, Soldado, Otamendi, Courtois. These were all stars in Loliga and have looked average/bad in England. I'm sure you've got some excuses

>rare flag

And United fans consider him a footnote

He's one of the best strikers of the past 2 decades, he could have played the Bergkamp role at Arsenal until he was 37 but now he's playing in Turkey because Sir Alex lied to him about staying on

>Ibra is a flop in England

Really. Epl must truly be of holy quality with those stats and the way he's playing for a 35 yr old.

Ibra was also very good when he started for Barca, but was ostracized by Pep for Messi.

>Bale
Most dominant player in England becomes average.
>Modric
One full year at the bench because he struggled adapting to the kind of football
>Ronaldo
Already BdO when he came, far from >literally anyone
>Beckham
Literally miles away from his level at England
>Xabi
Was already a top player before leaving to Liverpool
>Bebe
Who plays for the team with the lowest budget on 1st division
>Arbeloa
Literally kek
>Suarez
Another literally anyone I guess

Focusing just on Arsenal was just to make it easier to understand for you, I see it was not enough.

>United fans consider him a footnote
No they don't

It's consensus that he carried them that year

Glad I can enlighten you.

I know you mustn't show your losing face against your peers, but at least internally you now see the truth.

sanchez is a cripple turd that dribbles himself yet was in contention for best player of the season with eden hazard, that's how good the eplel is

>otamendi, curtois, soldado, di maria
>stars
ayyy lmao

>Ibra was also very good when he started for Barca, but was ostracized by Pep for Messi.

Now I see you're talking without having watch any game but just reading the stats on wikipedia. It was my mistake trying to discuss with you then, I apologyze.

ibra was ostracized for bojan, that's how good he was

>sanchez is a cripple turd that dribbles himself yet

Did this make sense to you?

ehehhe. It's an Arsenal sells player that appears to be good(but it really isn't) for a good sum of money, Only to flop episode.

That's what happens to CUNTS for leaving Arsenal. All of them.

so you've never seen sanchez dribble himself? maybe you should watch him play more before commenting

>Who is Ashley Cole

If believing so makes you feel better, who am I to argue.

>dribble himself

Still struggling to make sense there...'dribble himself' is not English

>Bale is suddenly average in La Liga

Why are you even posting?

Spanish posters got insufferable after their WC win. Germans, on the other hand, are already back to their humble selves. Really makes you think...

Sanchez scored 19 league goals in his final season at barca, more than he has ever scored in the pl while supposedly being a bit part player

>lol liga

>I saw all Rubin Kazan games (cuz i suppor tthem) and he's good 2bh.

lmao no he's not good, he looks like a typical braindead weed nigger who's very lazy and sleepwalking

>ru41n cuckzan

>still struggling
not surprised, you probably struggle with many things daily, use a dictionary for both words

Spics have short memories. Their shitty league was almost single handedly carried by Barca for most of the 2000s.

The arguement is done, just leave.

Like Europe.

Delusion?

sure, macaco

>dribble himself

what did he mean by this though?

Look at the four best teams for the last 10 years in Europe and tell me what is the constant: Barcelona, Bayern and Madrid, with the first one winning 4 of the trophies. If you think that fact is a deluded opinion is up to you.

If Primera Division is such a difficult league, how come Florent Sinama Pongol scored like 20 goals in a season in Spain?

Of course Barca and Madrid are 2 of the best, most consistent teams in EU for the past 10 years.

Only an idiot can dispute that. Doesn't mean that the rest of the league is average/trash and that it takes a good share of PL players who went on to do well there.

If you want to talk about a joke, then laugh about Barca always taking Arsenal's disposable players who move at the wrong end in their careers. Moving there only to get long term injuries, later to get sold off for a wide margin loss.

Elephant trigonometry

Use a dictionary for both words and it makes sense

>Of course Barca and Madrid are 2 of the best, most consistent teams in EU for the past 10 years.

If they only were like that at their own league I'd understand your point. But it's also at Europe and the only way they're not in the final is facing themselves before, Atletico or Bayern with some exceptions.

And it's actually easier for them playing in Europe than in their own league. If you keep thinking that anyone but the top 3 is trash, I just can ask you to actually watch games of any team but Valencia. If you like proper football I'm sure you'll appreciate it.

If you think this is a deluded spanish opinion, just assume that the league is trash, but then watch the german league. Couldn't care less about Spain. All I'm saying is that if you actually like and understand football other than hofball, try to do that. You obviously have not and you'll enjoy.

You seem uneducated.

Spics are always causing rifts and tension in /footie/ threads