I don't understand this division at all, and I'm a fan of one of its teams

I don't understand this division at all, and I'm a fan of one of its teams.

Most combined Super Bowl wins of any division and then there are the Eagles who have zero Super Bowl rings. That's all you need to know.

lads, any cowbos man in?

This desu. The iggles consistent and long-running ineptitude is the comfiest part of following this division.

but to credit the eagles they do add to the high level of excitement of this division. It's never really boring and division games always impact the rest of the season.

The Eagles are the only team to win mildly consistently over the past 10 years.

>Redskins
Dumpster fire
>Gnats
Choke artists, riding on the tails of Eli Manning and relying on late season implausible playoff runs for any success
>Cowshits
Even bigger choke artists than the Gnats. Romo is literally made of glass and inevitably falls apart every December.

They just cant get it done in the postseason. I think I read somewhere that they have one of the highest win percentages without an owl. Life truly is suffering.

You realize the Giants have 2 SBs in that time, right? And they beat the best dynasty ever, twice, correct?

>They just cant get it done in the postseason. I think I read somewhere that they have one of the highest win percentages without an owl. Life truly is suffering.

Only the Vikings have more playoff game appearances than the Eagles without a bowl ring, and it's close.

No other team without a super bowl is close to those two, though

>riding on the tails of Eli Manning and relying on late season implausible playoff runs for any success

Yes. I realize that.

Fucking shit. The Eagles are a lock to win the NFC East. I thought it would be the Giants because of muh 100 million defense. Fuck you Eil, I hope the Giants draft Chad Kelly

No its the NFCE so any team has the chance to win the division.

Like a champ.

Man Babby obj made us lose today where fuck was cruz.

>Its a "person who thinks only winning the super bowl counts as success post"

Combination of T.O being a little bitch, Mcnabb never having weapons and JJ dying too soon.

>le NFC East is the worst meme

>Its an iggles fan that thinks the combination of all of the iggles post season successes is equal to the Redskins' 3 super bowls (not including the other post season appearances by the Redskins).

>being a Redskins fan
I literally can't think of anything more embarrassing

Really?

GOAT division
>inb4 NFC North
nah NFC BEAST has the most history, combined Super Bowls, drama, and most importantly rivalries.

This

I can't of rivalries in sports more entertaining than the Gnats - Eagles - Cowshits games. Redskins just suck so they really don't matter.

>implausible playoff runs

>this much butthurt
cant tell if cowboys fan or giants fan.

or eagles fan, they really are the shittier of fans