Brady suspended for first 4 games

>Brady suspended for first 4 games

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/2t2uoo/division_team_records_since_2002_realignment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

s-shut up

>h-he's a system baby!
>my team's system involves drafting the most overpriced meme players from college and throwing away the next 5 years worth of draft picks but it's the Pats fault for establishing a team that revolves around more than one person

The Texans scored NO points??

lol Jesus

Gonna be hilarious when he comes back, he'll be handed the starting role, and then they'll finish in last place because he'll suck dicks worse than he does on an average Friday night.

I honestly hope he dies.

>But the AFC East isn't a bad division, I swear!

delet this

>INTs by the Patriots backup QBs
>0

>INTs by Shitspatrick
>7

Huh.

Really makes you think.

>he's surprised the pats are 3-0 regardless of whose playing

2 of those losses came about because of the patriots you fucking retard. The AFC East is a decent division that looks like complete shit because the patriots BTFO them every single year. Jets would be 11-5 last year f they had beat the patriots.

The AFC East is consisteley medicore. Never the worst, rarely the best, just always "meh"

That argument is retarded anyways because the Patriots have been to 6 Super Bowls and won fucking 4 of them, which requires beating the best teams.

>mfw the only options the Jest have are Hackenberg, Geno Smith or Bryce Petty

Yo when Brady comes back, the League is F-U-C-K-E-D

FUCKED
U
C
K
E
D

There's an incredible amount of salt in this post.

This Is the easily best patriot team since 07. Bellichick has been planning this shit for years to come now. The only team that has a chance against us now is the broncos. We've improved on every single weakness that we had last year.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if this team goes 16-0 again. I can see 14-2 at worst to be honest with one loss from the broncos. They will inevitably have to play us in foxboro during the playoffs.

A system long as we remain healthy The owl is ours.

>The AFC East is a decent division that looks like complete shit because the patriots BTFO them every single year.
16 game schedule. 2 games against he Pats. Even if they lose both games, that's 14 more games to get into the playoffs. The AFC East is complete dogshit. Take the Patriots out of the equation and they have the fewest playoff appearances of any division in the last 15 years.

I can't even comprehend how stupid you have to be to write out this post.

I always find it funny that the colts were in the AFC east at one point, then they left right around when Brady and the Patriots started killing everyone.

Nigga mark Sanchez fucked over those late 10s jet teams. They could have won the super bowl if he wasn't so shit.

Afc east is pretty mediocre all things considered. They manage to pull fluke wins out of SB caliber teams every now and then to stay somewhat relaveent.

Three of the teams in that division, combined have made the playoffs 5 times in the last 15 years. You're seriously claiming that's because of the Pats? Give me a break. The Steelers lost twice to the Ravens last year and still made the playoffs. Claiming a whopping two games against the Pats are the reason no other team can make the playoffs is absurd.

The Jets were a run first offense with a good o-line, Mark Sanchez was just a game manager, and he did a good job at it.

What if Brady comes back and loses two in a row?

You are such a fucking moron. The division winners make up 4/6 of the playoff spots. Kill yourself .

He will. Book it.

Yeah that was the problem. If Sanchez was more than a fucking game manager they would have at least 2 owls.

AFC east isn't as weak as you think it is

As unlikely as that is, since the Patriots almost never lose two in a row, and haven't lost 3 in a row probably in thirty years, they'll bounce back, they always do

>losing to the browns
>losing to the bengals at home.

>The division winners make up 4/6 of the playoff spots.
So...wild card? I mean, the AFC North has had three teams in the playoffs a couple of times in the last five years. The AFC East, aside from the Pats, averages one playoff team every three years!

Are you genuinely retarded?

Clearly you are.

Jets very narrowly missed the playoffs due to losing to a division rival.

If they had won their division games they would be. 13-3 Think about that for a second

DELET THIS

They couldn't win in a really shitty division. Not saying much for them.

Today I watched the phins almost lose to a half dead browns team who missed 3 FGs and the jets have more turnovers than a bakery. The afc east is shit. At least the razorcakes helped continue exposing the cards

>this mad man will play Edelman as QB
>perfect passer rating, both tubby twins sacked

Nigga you sound dumb af. Clearly the division isn't as weak as you think it is if they managed to stop a team from going 13-3

The AFC East isn't great but at least they're not as bad as the NFC East and NFC South.

>Patriots have a winning record against 30 of 31 teams in the Brady Era

But yeah, keep blaming the Pats success on the division.

Why? Brady isn't any better that woppalo. Belichick will take his team to the playoffs like he does every year

AFC North, 7 wild card teams since 2010. AFC East, 1 wild card team. Seriously, that division is trash outside the Pats, otherwise they'd be claiming more of those wild card spots.

The Patriots have a better winning percentage outside the division, though, and they drop games against division opponents all the time.

Miami almost beat Seattle, and the Bills just crushed the Cardinals, the division doesn't seem that bad desu.

The Brady/Belichick Patriots have a better record outside of their division.

Also, the AFC East has the best overall record since the division realignment

You mean when he missed the playoffs with a team that went 18-1 the previous year (arguably improved roster as well) on the easiest schedile in NFL history?

Lellichick needs brady

>Why? Brady isn't any better that woppalo. Belichick will take his team to the playoffs like he does every year

>they want to believe this so bad

If Brady played the Texans last Thursday, the score would have been tripled.

The 18-1 team wasn't as great as their record just like last years Panthers weren't that amazing. Plus they missed the playoffs going 11-5 which is somewhat uncommon

At least 50 - which Brady has easily done several times before on these types of games.

Brissett was panicky and tried to run too many times. Worst thing for him was getting that running TD.

Galloping chicken on the otherhand seemed good - but he's undersized. He's already broke after only 6 quarters. Matt Flynn looked great for 3 games.

I don't believe that. I feel like they gameplanned for Brady/garopolo and instead got hit with something completely different and cut the brakes early which is why they lost so bad.

They still would have won with Brady though.

>The 18-1 team wasn't as great as their record
Literally retarded.

2014 was a better roster, hands down. Even with laFell.

Did the Pats even have 200 yards of offense in the Houston game?

Brady is going to destroy the league. Gronk/Bennett Twin TE monster combination with Edelman, Amendola,and Hogan on the outside? Good luck NFL defenses.

here's your (you) my man

I really feel bad for the Browns. They literally did nothing to deserve it.

>Also, the AFC East has the best overall record since the division realignment
reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/2t2uoo/division_team_records_since_2002_realignment/

Jets - .448 win percentage outside division
Dolphins - .397 win percentage outside division
Bills - .372 win percentage outside division

The AFC East is the only division in all of football without at least two teams at or above .500 in games outside the division.

They would have went 16-0 last year if not for the injuries.

>They would have went 16-0 last year if not for the injuries.
Belichick fucked up some of those games.

skewed stat when the Pats have a .764 (!) win pct.

Just goes to show you how big a failure Cassel is.

I dunno. Pats always seem like garbage held together by Belichek and Brady.

I think of it as Belichick takes any players potential and makes them reach it + surpass it further.
Theres are some exceptions like Tim Tebow, Albert Haynesworth, Chad Ochocinco, but those guys were fucked to begin with

Tom Brady had max potential so with Belichick it's probably godlike

That was 2009-2013. Since 2014 the roster's been as solid as 2003-2008.

Collins and Hightower are straight monsters. Gronk and Edelman/Amendola are way better than Moss and Welker.

My bad, the AFC South also qualifies, but their bottom three teams still have a better win percentage outside the division than the AFC East's bottom three teams.

Go to bed Goddell.. you're drunk.

>Ochocinco

Even with that anchor they made the Owl.

It's the best gauge of the entire division since there's no interdivision play. The Pats are good, the rest of that division is trash.

Its not 2011 anymore, Patriots are an extremely well rounded team.

>Gronk: best TE in the NFL
>Edelman: one of the quickest route runners, great hands

Hightower and Collins might both be in the top 10 among LBs, McCourty is a pro bowl safety, Butler is a solid cover corner.

You know the pats are devils when they can potentially literally go 28-0 when healthy

AZ is 0-2 vs AFCE teams this season

>3 people are better than 2

Fucking retarded. And moss/welker is still better by miles

Mingo and Flowers are intriguing. They're both still settling into their new roles.

Yeah, Arizona is awful.

One other thing worth noting: The Bills have the best record among 4th place teams.

Gronk > Moss

Edelman > Welker

I put Amendola/Edelman because they always get injured on a cycle with each other.

Welker couldn't catch when all eyes were on him. He should've played for the Bengals or the Texans.

Weller lost his balls after his acl tore and dropped every nessiary pass that came his way. Mass was a crack addict and in no way a team player. So no.

And Larry Fitz is retiring this year too
>it's a GOAT receiver doesn't get a ring episode.

Exactly what I've been saying. THIS Is the team bellichick has been planning for quite some time now and allowed the pieces have fallen together. No one will stop us except for injuries. Honestly does this team have any weaknesses except oline?

There is literally no fucking way we don't win the owl this year and at least one more in the next 2 years. I put down 5 grand on the patriots for the Super Bowl.

For real that guys great tho must really blow to be him

Gronk is not better than moss. No fucking way lol. And Edelman doesn't hold a candle to welker

He deserved it in that run with Warner back in the day. Couple of freak plays made the difference in the loss to the Steelers, but Fitz was the best player in the playoffs that year.

I'm sure he'll live, there's more to live than Football especially when you got all that money. This hurts the fans more than it will ever hurt him

They were serviceable against the Card, Phins and Texans.

They should disband that shitty ass division

Moss > gronk > edelman > welker

They should move the Patriots to the AFC North, move the Browns to the AFC East... and then lock up all four AFCE teams in an abandoned doll factory and let the fires consume them all.

Then the AFC could have a third wildcard slot!

Gronk is EASILY better than Moss. Everyone underestimates blocking and Gronk is the best blocking TE in the league while being the most dominant receiving weapon. He impacts the game much more than Moss.

Moss was great... until 2010. Thankfully, they pulled the plug on him at the right time.

is there another QB that causes so much over-the-top butthurt? I'm not a pats fan and even I find it entertaining

Moss is literally the best wide receiver ever and open on up so much of the field. Then again Gronk Is the best TE ever too.

The answer to this quesrion is this. If Brady has a good line, then Moss>>>>>>Gronk because He has time to go deep and doesn't need an extra TE to block. Otherwise Gronk, and a couple of other good to great receivers like Edelman and amendola are the better choice. If only the patriot had a fucking running back in 07.

Maroney ran for 800+ yards in 07, that's not bad for a Patriots running back.

That SB loss, tyree catch, his almost catch, Brady getting hurt the very next season immediately crushing any SB hopes, pretty much broke him down... otherwise the dude could have still played way later than the 2010s and would have easily shattered jerry (montanababby) rices records

I feel like he regrets not putting much effort into his following seasons like gen did in 07.

That's only because maroney was literally a systembabby. That oline combined with the deep ball to moss opened up holes for him. And the fucker still couldn't hit 1k yards.

THInk about how much more GOAT the 07 patriot would have Been with an RB. Imagine if they would have taken addai instead don baloney

Waiting for superb owl when Goodell has to hand Brady the trophy.

How fast are patfags going to turn on Brady if he comes back and loses the next 4 games?

why would you want him to die if you think his return will tank the team's season?

your internal salt logic is inconsistent

Why is this allowed?

>Brady
>Lewis
>Hightower
>Ninkovich
>Gronk warming up

The Patriots are 3-0 and they aren't even in full strength. EASY road to the playoffs