Daily reminder that we have 6 rings and you don't

Daily reminder

Monthly reminder that this happened

God its good to know we will always have 6 or more rings with no one else being anywhere close

> 34 - 3

Oh, how many rings does your team have again? Please remind me

>zero rings

>THIRTY FOUR TO THREE

FUCKING KEK

daily reminder they're all steroids

Please find the asterisks

>beaten by the iggles

>trying to reverse bait by pretending to be a stillers fan
nice try, flacco

*got BTFO by 31 FUCKING POINTS to the Philadelphia Eagles on 9-25-16

Did you get a ring for that?

Did you get 6 rings for that?

TEBOW

5 of them were steroids. the sixth was very questionable officiating

>muh history
literally worse than GB right now hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA

t. fans of teams that don't have 6 rings

If you're going to be a fan of a team, be a fan of a team that has the most championships

>come check Cred Forums
>see this thread

Well I know the Steelers lost today. And probably by alot. Now off to check the score.

Holy shit someone's mad. Daily reminder that the Packers have thirteen (13) championships. That's the most of any team. Eat my cheesy dick

After its over it's in the past, when reflecting on the pass what do the Steelers fans remember? 6 rings. What do the eagles fans remember? A meaningless week 3 regular season win because they have never accomplished anything significant.

Also super bowl XLV
oh wait...

How many of them were in the modern era?

Oh right, less than 6

Eat my Yinzer dick, you fucking Wisconsin fucking hick. You're probably an out of state bandwagoner though because your local team also has less than 6 rings

i meant to say tainted but i never read what i type before posting

good thing you guys got six owls to brag about because pittsburg is about as irrelevant a """major""" city as you could possibly get

>muh steel industry

>zero (0) TDs

>my team's past wins mean more than your teams past wins

K. And I'm from Appleton, WI. My dad is actually a tour guide at Lambeau. They sent him to the Super Bowl in 2010. You know, the one we beat your shitty asses in

Also being mostly white, unlike your non-white shithole

At the end of the day, I can go to sleep at night and know that my team has six rings and yours does not

6 (six) trophies

Ok, cool story bro. Did you get your sixth (6th) ring from beating us in a poorly officiated super bowl?

CBS LITERALLY HAD TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL TO

"Show a more competitive game"

CHANGED THE GAME AT THE END OF THE 3RD QUARTER

Too bad it wasn't competitive in the amount of rings each franchise has won

Who else /Got Six/ here?

>Call someone a hick
>Be from Shittsburgh, a run down hick town from the inbred half PA

Choose one

How did it feel to have to cheer for the Ravens 3 years ago so you all wouldn't be tied with the 49ers for comfort trophies?

>muh refball
>muh owls
Thirteen (13)>six (6)

>Darren Sproles, a RB, had more Avg Receiving Yards than Antonio Brown
>the city of Bell's replacement, Deangelo Williams

I see three in the logo.

LOVING. EVERY. LAUGH.

How does it feel to not have 6 rings?

>Muh Rings
This expression indicates a Steelers fan's confusion and lack of understanding. When confronted with something he cannot understand or respond to the Steelers fan mumbles "Muh Rings". This is usually followed by crying.

6 (six/seis/sechs/) rings

Are the Steelers converting two a Tampa 2 defense? I thought I read they were

How does it feel rooting for a team that lost 34-3 to a rookie ginger QB and first-year HC?

>they didn't score more than a FG
>their best available RB couldn't even get half as much as a late-round pick
>their best receiver, one of if not the best WR playing, only managed 140 yds while a RB had better catch and runs
>forcing no turnovers while giving up it up twice
>the QBR and Passer Rating of Ben "What Rape Charge" Roethlisberger

I could keep going but the post would be too long for a single post.

Well, no matter what, we still have 6 rings, and you have nothing

34 - 3 (three/tre/drei)
"most lopsided loss in nearly three decades"

>LOSING to a no-ring franchise
>LOSING this BADLY to a no-ring franchise

L M A O
M
A
O

> 31 (thirty-one) point difference

You have more rings than points scored against the iggles tonight.

your rectal pain only makes me harder user

Bump for Sixburgh

this is some cowshits level damage control

>world champions

I feel this is beyond cowshit level. If this was any other team, I would think false flag under the circumstances, but I believe OP is legitimately this salty.

This is a breaststroke across the Dead Sea levels of salt.

>mfw they only had /3/ yesterday

Oh the Cowboys have 6 rings?

5>6>3>2>4>1

Wow, steeler fans are more cocky than brazilian fans. Even when we were humiliated by 7 to 1 (not 34-3), we didn't keep on posting "got five?"

Yeah but this is in a sport that matters you 3rd world trash

We still have 6 rings

Ya, cause you're handball mixed with rugby matters a lot. When was the last time you got shot, fatso?

Stay strong Pittsburgh.
Fags have no argument when you bring up rings. They only cry in the corner knowing there is nothing they can do

imagine being BTFO so hard that you have to angrily make a rings thread while sobbing into a lean cuisine and ignoring your mother telling you to do your homework from the living room

how many were you alive for?

The fucking oceans have less salt than the steelerfag in this thread.

>tfw now WS in 7 years

>stankees
Okay when is the Lakers fan showing up

Unless you're all the same person, I've seen that combo before

>blatantly obvious bait thread.
>over half of the replies are people biting.

nu-Cred Forums sucks.

The patriarch of the Yankees is gone. The century of the Red Sox begins.

You must be new here, back when the Steelers weren't exposed by Teboq, there were 2 shitposters named ChiefLazyHorse and Steelers fag and oh boy, these kind of threads were as usual as the apologize threads.

In other words, Steelers fans do this shit unironically.

Is this going to be like the Brazil Germany game when Brazil lost 7-1 and had to do extreme damage control by saying "5 WC" ? Because this is really looking familiar.

>we have six rings
>we

Unless you have a frenchman or a nintendo gaming system in your pocket, YOU do not have anything. Except maybe for the 20yr old radio shack tv that you watch the people who actually won

Im a iggles fan but I remember watching that on I-Drive in Orlando at some Irish bar. Oh man what a shit show that was watching the Steelers fans freak the fuck out and cry the rest of the night.

Why does your city have negro hands?

Philadelphia has one ring, the cock ring wrapped around it's throbbing, tumescent, varicose- veined penis;
The penis of a colossus astride the state of Pennsylvania- with the length to span the PA turnpike and the girth nescessary to split wide the butt crack of the Alleghenies, spewing forth a stygian geyser of pure asspained coal the region is so famous for.
A penis with such fecundity as to overflow the banks of the Monongahela, Susquehanna AND Ohio rivers with hot semen , mingled with the outpouring of tears so bitterly shed into the gutters of Shittsburg ;
A penis which provided a fucking so good and so hard it managed to fuck Arnold Palmer to death.

SIX RINGS
I
X

R
I
N
G
S

Bradshaw was a system babby

Imagine if SF won in 2012. They would be making this thread instead and bragging that they've never lost an owl.