Who's better right now?

Who's better right now?

Who's GOING to be better?

Other urls found in this thread:

al.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/03/dak_prescott_and_2_other_missi.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_OYJPOYkLBE&ab_channel=KameronWingenbach
sbnation.com/2016/9/25/13050890/carson-wentz-tom-brady-record-consecutive-passes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wentz
wentz

Wentz
Wentz

Though I haven't been watching the Cowboys so my opinion is 100% uninformed.

The hype surrounding the first game between the Cowboys and Eagles is going to be off the charts.

They play each other again in the last game of the season, Romo will most likely be playing

WENTZ

Wentz. Easy.

t. impartial Ravens fan

Wentz
Wentz

>All these Dak doubters

Good. He feeds off your doubt.

Please don't wear out this narrative before the NFL even gets started on it yet. It'll be being forced down our throats in 2-3 weeks

Wentz

DAK

If Prescott keeps playing well I don't see why they'd go back to Romo. It'd be similar to when Brady got his first chance with the Pats - why go back to the guy who's at the end of his career with a bum back when you could be looking towards the future?

Trevor Seimian. He's going to win his first owl this year.

Wentz barely. Dak didn't get all the reps like he did.
>Last week would have been 100% Wentz.

Dak. His black bones and ligaments will mean he can't be injured in any meaningful way.

Second

Dak.

He seems to have the respect of his teammates.
Wentz may have a better arm right now but Dak played against better talent in the SEC and is mentally tougher.

Wentz.
Dak.

Wentz is gonna eventually get screwed by his WRs. That unit needs a complete overhaul

Good thread OP

Easy way to sniff out all the delusional cowshitposters.

t. New Yorker

>His black bones and ligaments will mean he can't be injured in any meaningful way.

being black didn't save Teddy

Or Griffin

>Iggles and Boys won't play each other until Halloween

Its going to be a long fall off before then.

both were clearly cornball brothers and thus unable to enjoy the benefits of superior black anatomy

>New Yorker who hates the Cowboys more than the Eagles

Yeah, nah, fuck off you false-flagging garbage philthyfag.

For the Cowboys that is*. Eagles play Redskins, Lions, and Vikings before then. Easy 2 wins.

Does doubt come in watermelon flavor?

Is there some avian competition this year?

Where would he get the mice to feed it?

He's a white mother. What the fuck are you even talking about?

Eagles fan here and I absolutely agree, Prescott is the future for them, and if/when they revert back to Romo itll kill any chance of them making playoffs

Underrated post

They will go back to Romo because Jerry loves his little Tony

Wentz all the way. That pocket presence and wherewithal he showed on the TD pass to Sproles proved it.

Are there any other parts of black anatomy that are superior?

Just wondering haha

Who's the good guy and who's the bad guy in this buding QB rivalry?

Didn't Dak beat some girl or some thuggish shit like that? Plus he's all tatted up like a douchbag gangsta.

No?

He got a DUI once (Literally who cares crime), but aside from that he's clean.

Yeah, ok, he's a good boy

al.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/03/dak_prescott_and_2_other_missi.html

>right now
They have similar stats except Wentz has 5 TDs and Dak has 1 I think? So Wentz is better for now.
>future
Who the fuck knows. Impossible to predict how young QBs turn out.

Defense Babby

Literally no. Even the BBC is a myth. Although you might as well let them have their "muh dick" mentality as it is all they have as a people.

Wentz is the white one.

This. Birdgang here. If I were Jason Garrett I'd put in Prescott. But Jerry Jones might make the decision because he's Jerry and loyalty to Romo.

Wentz/Wentz btw. I have the feeling that Wentz is going to be a 10-15 year starter for the Eagles. Cap this.

Did you even read the article you posted retard? Dak and his friends were the ones who got assaulted.

They're both pretty cool desu, but as an Iggles fan I'm going to have to say Wentz is the good guy.

Plus he made this:
youtube.com/watch?v=_OYJPOYkLBE&ab_channel=KameronWingenbach
How could anyone who makes a video like that be a bad guy?

>people acting like Wentz is heads above Dak

ESPN is going to have a hard time containing their erection for the Cowboys/Eagles matchup this year.

Prescott still hasn't played near the level that Romo has yet, if they want to make/compete in the playoffs they need to go back with him. Nothing wrong with telling Dak he's the future and having him stay Romo's backup for now.

>Wentz barely. Dak didn't get all the reps like he did.
Nigga what?

Also for what it's worth, Dak is 2nd in ESPN's meme stat total QBR while Wentz is 13th.

Dallas fan here, but I love this video. before this rivalry gets intense I just wanna say congrats on landing a good QB.

>Also for what it's worth
Nothing, thats why it's a meme stat.

>congrats on landing a good QB.
You too. May the Iggles and Cowboys rekt the skins and giants for many years to come.

Dak
Dak

This is Cred Forums, not r/nfl you faggots. You do not jerk off your rivals here.

I'll jerk off who I want to jerk off, faggot.

Wentz, but only marginally because he's still on the Eagles, after all.

Wentz

Wentz

>a black QB who runs a lot

WOW HE'LL BE GREAT FOR A LONG TIME

*Cough cough*Russel Wilson, Cam Newton, Kaepernick and RG3 all are one and dones*Cough cough*

>1 TD vs 5

I bet Wentz has a bigger dick.

That's passing TD. Dak has more rushing TD's.

Are you racist, stupid, biased, or a combination of the three?

Three of the people you named made a Superbowl. Are they all amazing? No, but they certainly are not one and done. Just because a lot of black QBs suck does not mean every single black QB that is mobile sucks. RG3 is trash, Kaepernick is trash, Russel Wilson is overrated but decent, Cam Newton is objectively good. The ONLY one and done there is RG3.

meme

Yeah, just counting passing TDs are a meme. It's overall TDs that matter.

Wentz

Wentz

that was a legit beautiful throw
i feel like only 10 qbs in the league make that throw and probably 1 rookie out of the last 15 years

as a new yorker i definitely hate the cowboys more bc there are so many asshole cowboys fags here for no fucking reason

Wentz
Wentz

Fuck you Eli for throwing the game away with your INT!

why u askin me?

>throw

The patience and mobility was what was special here, not the easy soft toss.

>dat effortless sidestep of the oncoming dt

What about that confused you? Every time Dak is in position to throw a TD pass Jerruh has them run it

How much of a nigger is Prescott? Half? Less?

Really don't want to see some coon at the helm of america's team desu

Giants fan
I hope they both fail spectacularly but

Dak looks good with all that short crap but he is in the easiest possible situation. I think he's mediocre at best and probably below average in a system where he needs to throw 50% of the time and needs to take shots downfield.
Wentz looks much better and I hate that. Having only seen one Eagles game (against the burs) Wentz needs to stop taking so many hits. You can get away with getting pummeled all day in North Dakota but not in the NFL. For fucks sake he already broke his ribs this year.

The Patriots are America's team. They win every year and are literally named the Patriots. They're also in the region where the revolution was conceived.

>Having only seen one Eagles game (against the burs) Wentz needs to stop taking so many hits.
He ran out of bounds against the stoolers

I must have been watching a Philly broadcaster because the commentators practically jizzed all over themselves.

America won't be represented by a team that was irrelevant until 20 years ago

'no'

It wasn't scrambling, just waiting too long in the pocket and letting himself get raped

>4 touchdowns
>300+ yards
>first road game ever

sure hes a defense babby

i hate stats. the cowboys are winning, that's all that matters.

That's great for a running back but doesn't mean shit for a Qb

>Ruslel
Carried by a great defense and now is getting exposed as shit while the defense is crumbling.Everyones on to his scheme now.
>Newton
Had a great season last year but people are cathing on to his shit and any decent defense can stop him now.Also helped by great Panthers defense with Kuechly and Norman last year.

Prescott is a mulatto, he had a white mother. That's why he can play quarterback so well, he has white intelligence and black athleticism.

>racist
Ok buddy lets not just throw buzzwords around to sound right.Name me 1 black QB who scrambles frequently from this century who was dominant for at least 5 years.

No, African nations have the largest erect penis sizes and asians have the smallest. Last I checked 1st place was the DRC ans last place was South Korea. I'm sort of a connoisseur

Wentz
Wentz

>Seeing Wentz and Prescott look like the legit future of the Iggles and Cowshits
>Remember that if anything happens to Eli our backup is Ryan fucking Nassib

Kill me.

>national bird
>Liberty Bell
>Ben Franklin

Wentz is a little better right now as far as carrying an offense.

Impossible to say for the future.

Both are outstanding and able to play above league average as rookies.

Such a bullshit stat.

Reminder that Dak had one called back, two passes within the one and one dropped.

Dak could just as easily have 5.

Paasing yards and conpletion % are a much better indicator considering how unlucky Dak was in getting so close to have someone tackled before the goal line or called back.

They are literally completely even right now in almost every category that isn't TD.

>Black QB
He'll be figured out in 3 years just like 99% of all black QBs

My money is on whitey

They're both a lot better than I expected them to be. I hope they have good careers, and Dak is making a serious case for himself for any team that wants him.

Dak is a pocket passer though

Yeah I would much rather have us represented by a team that has been irrelevant for the last 20 years

Shit, I'm not an iggles or Cowgirls fan and I want to see these two match up. Luckily, I live in Arlington when these two will match up. Gonna definitely buy a ticket with the bros to see this game unless Romo gets put back in

They should start looking into a long-term solution.

Wentz. Dak is black.

Wilson led the league in passer rating last year. How's he over rated?

>implying the cuckadelphia iggles can handle the BBC

Wentz

Ask me again in 5 years.

Yeah he did. And then I drafted that piece of shit for my fantasy team this year and he sucks chimpanzee taint now.

>Tripfags
Kek

I'm a Ravens fan and I have to admit that was beautiful for a rookie QB

Wentz. And its not even close.

You can make the same fucking argument for Wentz.
The Eagles WRs have dropped plenty of TDs from Wentz.
No excuses for Dak.

Has Eli ever missed a game before?

Wentz hands down, he looks comfortable in the pocket and has shown he can stay in it, and deliver when pressure is infront of him

Chorgers fan here

Wentz is undoubtedly better right now, but I hope both have long successful careers(with Wentz being more successful of course). As much as I hate Dallas, I don't want to see the rivalry turn into what the Eagles v Redskins became

You literally just described at least 4 plays for Wentz and the Eagles

Donovan Mcnabb?

Number 5 will always love you

prescott

It's like I'm seeing a Joe Montana.

Let's hope this becomes a great rivalry for years to come.

Jersey here, can confirm

this one understands

>a tripfag who named himself after a shit rapper who doesn't even write
just embarrassing

Nope

>first

A QB sneak at the 1 yard line isn't some masterful tactic. It's just the coach deciding who gets the touchdown.

Overall TDs matter more for runningbacks so Wentz is the better QB for now, but this rivalry is gonna be dope in the coming years.

the eagles have been America's team all along

>*Cough cough*Russel Wilson, Cam Newton, Kaepernick and RG3 all are one and dones*Cough cough*

Yet they'll play in more Super Bowls than Matty Ice or Andrew Luck or Blake Bortles or Alex Smith.

A touchdown is a touchdown you dumbass.

Passing stats don't tell everything and can be manipulated by meme "pass ever down" schemes. Like Bortles and his empty 35 TDs last year.

user has a point.

Most QB running TDs are sneaks. That's hardly a reflection of skill since that ball could have easily gone to a RB or FB. The only a qb sneak proves is how much the quarterback is willing to risk his body.

America prefers winners

CAN'T DENT THE WENTZ

So Denver is America's team?

"""rookie"""

JUST
WENTZ
BABY

Dak only has one qb sneak TD.

03 was his last scrambling year, and he became a pocket passer and a better passer after that. 04 and 06 (10 weeks before injury) were his best years as a passer. I consider McNabb to be a half-correct answer to the question.

Wentz ×2

>points
>bullshit stat
Top kek

Wentz obs. Dak is a bitch.

>throw a mediocre pass
>RB does some fancy footwork to turn it into a big play
yeah that's totally an example of Wentz being a great QB

it's not similar at all, and they will absolutely be going back to Romo. That's not even a question. Cowboys have been virtually unstoppable with Romo the last couple of seasons. Cowboys would likely be 3-0 with Romo this season. Lots of rookies have a couple great games and then have major setbacks, rookies take time to develop fully.

Don't get me wrong Dak definitely has a future but to think after one relatively bad game and two good games, the rookie is ready to replace Romo is idiotic

>Dak
Next Colin Kaepernick
>Wentz
Next Tom Brady

>mfw I hate them both
t. New Jerseyan living in Houston

As a Giants fan in NJ who fucking hates anything Philly related....Wentz is better.

Dak is terrible and goofy looking. Can't be GOAT with those looks that I can tell you.

Neither.

>tfw you took Christian hackenberg and where happy when it happened

God he looks like Jack McBrayer and Adam Sandler had a kid

>terrible and goofy looking

You sure you're not talking about Eli here?

>tfw NDSU alum
>senior in Wentzs first year starting

It's so surreal. Our stadium has a capacity of 19,000. When I was there I couldn't even come close to imagining him playing on an NFL stage, but he looks even calmer than he did with the Bison

Philthy can confirm its just a national thing. It's a contrarian attitude that makes them like merica's team. No friends growing up. No one payed attention to them, so they pick a team they know will make people hate them. Just like an ignored child, any attention is good attention.

If you are from Texas or at least a neighboring state, it's fine. You should be a cowboys fan. If you are from Trenton and wear that blue star just go jump off a bridge

>5 to 1 td passes
>Similar stats

No

>rapper
You obviously know nothing about football peru

He said they have similar stats other than TD you fucking retard. For example almost the same passing yards and CMP, CMP%, Y/A, etc.

>Dak good at running the ball

yeah that will totes last long, I'm sure he'll do good just like Cam, Wilson, and RGIII and Kapercommunist did after NFL defenses adjusted. I'll take the QB with the photographic memory than the meme runner.

He's a primary passer but is good as scrambling. He's not like prime Cam, RG3, etc. He's 90% a passing QB. People bringing up all those other people don't know shit about Dak, haven't even watched a Cowboy game.

Nah I watched the Cowpies, he does have a good arm.. but at the moment it seems like he leans to running a tad too much, he needs to buckle down and get better at reads and not use scrambling as a crutch.

>a fucking leaf

Carson Wentz literally has a faster 40 time than Dak Prescott and obviously shown in college and the NFL he can run when need be. Dak is just inferior in every way.

So he should get sacked instead of rushing when he's wide open? the guy picks and chooses the right time to rush and averages 7.7 yds per attempt.

>college

Lmao, and their NFL stats are almost the same but Dak's rushing stats are clearly superior and he's overall more efficient than Wentz.

And I'm saying td passes are a major stat. Most QBs can put up some yards between the 20's, but the best finish the fucking drive. Pretending their stats are similar is stupid. Enjoy your newest version of Alex Smith. You probably have him for the next 5 years at least.

wentz has thrown for 4 more touchdowns and has been responsible for two more overall.

dak's completion % is 2 pp higher,

Stop with this "clearly superior" shit if you don't want to look stupid.

I think you missed the point of my post. I was talking about rushing with the superior line.

Where the hell is Wentz from? Where did he go to college? I have never heard of him and I follow college football.

Where he is from we need to get more players from there.

North Dakota State I believe. First First Round draft pick from a Division 2 school.

Dak has two rushing TDs too though. And the TD in isn't something you can give Carson credit for that was all sproles

I'll bite.

He's from Bismarck, ND. Played for NDSU in Fargo. There are a few players from NDSU currently in the NFL

John Crockett
Green Bay Packers
Running Back

Kyle Emanuel
San Diego Chargers
Linebacker

Joe Haeg
Indianapolis Colts
Offensive Tackle

Ramon Humber
Buffalo Bills
Linebacker

Billy Turner
Miami Dolphins
Guard

Carson Wentz
Philadelphia Eagles
Quarterback

Marcus Williams
New York Jets

>Keeping calm, escaping a collapsing pocket, and throwing a laser under pressure was all Sproles.
I mean, it wasn't all Wentz, but c'mon.

Wentz.

t. Bears fan who watched games against both.

Here's a (you) for making me chuckle

>Division 2

No wonder I hadnt heard of him.

For a division 2 school that is pretty good.

>implying
Dak would've scrambled for 5 yards on the Wentz-Sproles play.
Wentz has the good decision making and football IQ to instead throw downfield and get a TD.
Carson is very athletic, but the best QBs rush as a last resort.

Stfu Cowboys faggot. I hope Dak breaks his vertebrae.

NDSU is Division-1AA, not Division 2. Also, Doug Williams, Phil Simms, Joe Flacco, and Steve McNair were all first round picks out of Division-1AA schools. And that's just the QB position. There have been players at other positions to go in the first round too, like Jerry Rice and Dominique Rodgers Cromartie.

This, it's an FCS school. Also I believe Wentz was just the highest drafted FCS player in history (the old record being third overall pick IIRC), not the only 1st round pick.

He threw a pass. Whoopie, Dak has done that plenty of times. But Dak's receivers don't add 55 fucking yards-after-catch to turn it into a TD
Judging a QB on how many TD passes he has, especially after three games where both QBs have a small sample size, is fucking stupid. What's the difference between Wentz passing for a TD and Dak running for a couple? Or for that matter, what's the difference between Wentz throwing a pass to Sproles who runs 50+ yards to the endzone vs Dak driving to the 1 yard line and having an RB punch it iin?

Highest drafted QB. The Cowboys took Ed Jones #1 overall in 1974.

I stand corrected

Wentz
Wentz

He's white

wew lad does that mile high air cause brain damage.

wentz wentz

you fucking retards they corrected that
sbnation.com/2016/9/25/13050890/carson-wentz-tom-brady-record-consecutive-passes

Dak has looked really good but he's playing behind the best o line in the league. Makes your job a lot easier when you can just get comfy in the pocket and take your time reading the defense.

and he still has fewer overall TDs than wentz even if you count the sneak. and they've both had pretty bad drops

Nigga 2/3 of all NFL qbs can't do what he did there

What does Wentz look like with Dez Bryant instead of Jordan Matthews as his #1

Dak could throw for 8 million yards and a hundred tds in the next couple of weeks and jerrah would still start romo and not think twice.

Should call it the RG 3 rule.

You mean the Greg Cook rule

>[email protected]

I laughed.

Dak Prescott

His passes look worse?, and he has less scores?

its about how he acted under pressure and still let the play unfold as he was scrambbling you faggot

Even with that, the throw itself was still impressive. Not a lot of young QBs have the ability to make pinpoint throws at various ball speeds and throw angles.