ITS MESSI TIME

So does your country have a messi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k0eCML8A7BQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lXcNHXsHD-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chicano pls go.

Also, fucking Tecatito? Suck a dick he's not even that good. Pulisic is going to blow him the fuck out. Right now, Tecatito is 'le skill on the ball man but no end product'.

23 years old already (almost 24), and he's a decent winger at Porto. Wow, so much like Messi, eh? At least go with Chicharito, because he's your best player since Guardado, Ochoa, and Gio's declines. Vela doesn't count because he fucks trannies and doesn't like you guys.

When croat kid does something like this, u can walk the walk.

youtu.be/k0eCML8A7BQ

He's as American as apple pie, his Grandfather's just Croatian.

Also, when Tecatito plays on a top squad in the world, you can say he's good. One goal against Venezuela doesn't mean he's actually good.

youtube.com/watch?v=lXcNHXsHD-U

There's Christian vs. Ecuador. One play doesn't make him good. It's the fact that he's doing that as a 17 year old. The fact that he's the youngest non-German Bundesliga scorer, the youngest to have multiple goals in a season, and 2nd youngest ever. And he's going to be getting an expanded role this year, while he turned 18 last WEEK. So talk to me when Tecatito accomplishes what Christian already has, despite being 6 years his junior.

>Knowing the name "tecatito" at all
CHI
H
I

Fuck off, I'm half potato-nigger, half Norwegian.

Yeah, his name is Teodorczyk and he plays for Anderlecht

I love watching the amerifat hype train run its course and eventually crash and burn. All that video shows Is how Inexprienced he actually Is, the fact that you replied the way that you did shows your Insecurities. You fuckers wish you had tecatito on your nt.

I believe you since you didn't claim to be part German like 99% of ameri/sp/

his name is Clint Dempsey and he sucks ass but he's the best we've got =(

Is he gonna make it?

>you fuckers wish you had le meme faggy haircut spic who le dribbles past part timers but cant get a starting role at Porto nor is a consistent performer

Are you going to also rate that meme Mexican league kid in Chivas who is supposed to be the next Messi?

>I-I can't think of a good counter-argument... lol ur just a retard!1!!!11

Watch and learn. Pulisic isn't our only talent. Weston McKinnie at Schalke, Haji Wright at Schalke, Nick Taitigue at Schalke, Makenzie Gaines at Wolfsburg, Timothy Weah at PSG, Akale at Villareal, and Josh Perez at Fiorentina. That's forgetting Lynden Gooch, who starts for Sunderland.

Get ready, Meme7ic0. European teams have scooped up our best young talent, and statistically a couple will break through. Pulisic already has, and more are on their way.

Lol don't forget, struggling at hamburger(kek) bobby wood, struggling for minutes julian green, or benched at championship yedlin, johanson not eveb on the bench or bedoya who had no future at nantes and had to run to mls. Your best footballer to date has been Landon donovan, while we've had players like rafa marquez and hugo sanchez. We even have a meme called chicharito who's european career Is better than all Americans put together.

The only reason Mexico doesn't export more talent Is because they demand crazy amounts of money, rayados turned down £2M from sporting lisboa for a 19 year old kid with 1 year experience In 1st division.

So yes, I can't wait to see the hype train crash with no survivors.

lol he's shit
Reminds me of Vela highlights where he'd chip a keeper and all the spics would go wild. Pulisic will be loaned out to hamburg and never to be heard of again.

The Alpine Messi looking shocked

MESSI

MESSI

GOOOO.... MESSI!! *clap*

Yes
He likes to cut inside

I'm full german, my last name is a german spelling of an italian city

>at schalke
my sides

>at >schalke
>0 (zero) points

just you wait

Both of you need to shut the fuck up and stop overrating your players.

Based la Chofis > el tecaquita

He's genuinely been looking good in midfield. 3 goals, 4 assists in 7 games

Dear god no Tecatito. He has had a lot of potential alway, maybe the best technical skilled player in Mexico but he lacks common sense in the field.
If Hirving Lozano realizes he's the big fish in a small pound, goes to europe and train, well, maybe the guy could be something.
Anyway México it's pretty fucked in this generation. Have to be honest, Pulisic will be the next CONCACAF Goat by far.

No

Thank God no. I had the chance of watching actually great players playing for my country who didn't always choke when it mattered most and I wouldn't have it any other way.

How have Mexicans not realised they will never have another World Class players?
You guys are like an even more embarassing version of England pre-Iceland.
At least chokers like the Netherlands have produced more World Class players.

Someone like Chrstian Eriksen would be considered "World Class" by Chicanoshits and Mexilards

ur a meanie user :(

Germanon enjoying the freedom here.
Marko Marin is the best Messi that isn't Messi

christian eriksen is miles ahead of any current mexican player

Bobby Wood isn't a prospect, but he's a starter in the Bundesliga. That's a big step up from last year, and it's a big deal that the US has strikers in Top 4 leagues.

Julian Green isn't a prospect either, although if he can find minutes at another Bundesliga club, that'd be nice.

Yedlin isn't benched. He just played 74 minutes vs. Aston Villa, and picked up a knock.

Fabian Johnson has started 3 games for Gladbach, and subbed in 1, out of 5 league games this year. He's also started in the UEFA Champions League. Basically, you're fucking retarded.

Why do I fucking care about Bedoya? He's fucking almost 30 now.

Rafa Marquez? Who flamed out at NYRB? Fucking kek. You had Hugo, decades ago, while we've got the only player with over 50 goals and 50 assists in international play.

MemeLS has the same problem as LigaMX. Foreign clubs don't negotiate with the team, they negotiate with the entire league as a whole. And the league is determined to make as much money as possible, regardless whether or not the move makes sense for the player.

They're youth players fucktard. I don't give a shit about how Schalke is doing, I just care if they get a chance to play.

Soon

Yedlin blows though and he isn't s starter

WTF is a "messi"?

I disagree that he blows, and the English Championship has so many games, there's bound to be a lot of time for him to get.

Any response to the rest of the post? Or, better yet, my original point? The US has long been a soccer backwater. Still is in many respects. But Europeans are finally starting to scout intensely here, and our top prospects are all being brought overseas. Pulisic is awesome, and he'll have a great career, but he's not the only highly-rated American over there.

I'm gonna beat you up

who did he mean by this?

That wasn't me you were replying to, there's other people chiming In on how shit US players are but no, they're not picking your top prospects the US NT Is just calling up players with double nationality already In europe and hoping they pan out.
>the sad truth

>but he's not the only highly-rated American over there
Who else Is there? He's the only american/croatian who gets attention, mostly because of his young age.

Incorrect. Christian Pulisic, Weston McKinnie, Haji Wright, Nick Taitigue , Makenzie Gaines, Timothy Weah, Mukwelle Akale, Josh Perez, and Lynden Gooch, are ALL born AND raised in the USA.

Sure, we recruit a lot of dual-nationals, much like you take born and raised American players with Mexican lineage. But the point is, these are homegrown talents, all of them. THAT is why it's exciting to be a USMNT fan right now.

I already posted a sampling of them. Pulisic is obviously the best of the bunch, though.
See:

>Pulisic

>Francisco Torres
>Michael Orozco
>Ventura Alvarado
>Joe Corona
>Edgar Castillo
>Greg Garza
God Is Mexico such dicks stealing players with dual nationality from the US...wait a minute

All those players are either fringe players or no longer on the team.

you need better players