He's staying in Houston

He's staying in Houston.

R-right, guys?

I think he'll stay but if they start throwing Nick Saban money at him, I gotta believe that he's gone.

H-he turned down USC last year, and LSU's no different, r-right, guys?

>uh moves to the big xii
yes
>big xii turns them down
lol nope

He could go to LSU.

He could hold out for Notre Dame. Kelly will be fired soon.

Oklahoma will fire Stoops soon but that program is basically going to be Nebraska-tier soon and that's a lateral move best.

I'm sure Texas and USC would offer him.

He really could go anywhere.

He won't go B1G because of his friendship with Meyer.

Or he could stay at Houston and take over the state of Texas.

Oh fuck off, Stoops and Oklahoma are going to roll this shitty """conference""" that is the Big 12 and he'll be fine because he got another 10 win season.

you know who else got plenty of 9-10 win seasons? Mark Richt, Les Miles, and Bo Pelini
in a sport where one loss ends your season, only winning 10 games is unacceptable for a team that's expected to win their conference every year

And if Oklahoma """"wins"""" the Big 12, and UH makes the playoff, you don't think OU will think about letting him go to pick up Herman?

The Hermanator is like the hot girl at the bar that is waiting for the Wall Street broker to come in and buy her a Cosmo and take her back to his room in his Mercedes.

He seems like a good fit for LSU

USC needs Petrino

as if he wouldn't take an assistant coaching job with the Texans in a heartbeat

The difference being is that Oklahoma routinely goes to championships.

However Bob Stoops always runs into "that" team. I wish we could have faced meme teams like Oregon in the NCG or other stupid shit like a team we already played earlier or a baby schedule team like Notre Dame. No we had to face ball busting USC, LSU and Tim Tebow led Florida under Urban fucking Myers.

Richt and Pelini couldn't even sniff Bob's underwear.

If Les Miles could figure out his QB problem he'd be fine.

No. Bob either retires or dies.

I've been hearing rumors that Bob will retire in 2020 as planned and Vennibles will return to Norman as the HC.

I was referring to your losses to Texas Tech, Texas, and Houston in recent years

Texas Tech under Mike Leach won some games he shouldn't have. He did it all the time what can I tell you.

The Texas game was just stupid. Granted we lost our MLB run stopper that called plays for the LA corps for that game and that's why Texas ran all over us.

Houston is just Houston. We don't have any WR at all. I'd trade WR corps with NDSU at this point. I'm not surprised we lost now that I see no one can catch the ball.

I'm blaming the Big 12 more than Bob for recent fuck ups. Players don't want to come to the Big 12 because we don't turnout draft picks.

Did you see the size difference between tOSU and Clemson during their games against Oklahoma? Oklahoma, one of the most recognized symbols on a helmet, got outrecruited by Clemson. Oklahoma dudes look fucking small.

I can't wait until the Big 12 dies. Mike Leach ruined this place.

Houston to the Big 12 will shake shit up. I saw some graphic that said if UH gets pulled into the Big 12, they would only have to recruit within about a 40 mile radius of campus.

No it won't. If Oklahoma, who only USC, tOSU, Michigan and Notre Dame can claim to be either equals or better, can't recruit in the Big 12 no one can.

He'll probably stay for another year, then the Bucs will hire him.

Fuck you, we need a coach

Yes, and a UT, UH rivalry would be the tits.

LSU will want him bad, like over the top higher contract than Saban bad.

My wet dream is that they do offer him and he turns them down. The PR nightmare with Miles at the end of last season and into this one (who BTW is a 77% winning coach at LSU, best they've ever had) is going to turn off suitors and they'll be left with scraps.

I'll be happy as long as he gets hired outside the B1G.

USC needs Art Briles

Fuck you, you had your chance.

UF

he's legit better than saban or meyer.