San Diego Chargers

What will it take to finally make them win a super bowl, Cred Forums?

every other team in the nfl to have every player on their roster get their knees exploded and then some

to not be a Franchise anymore

relocate

2020 AFC championship will be browns and chargers

Screenshot this

Hire Marty Schottenheimer

but if they relocated they wouldn't be the SAN DIEGO chargers which is who the thread is about

The Chargers will never win a Super Bowl.

This. Vote NO on C. Let Spanos and his team fuck off.

can you fuck off and stop interrupting any chargers discussion with your degenerate-con shilling?

a decent power running fullback
improve o line / depth
one more good WR preferably a big guy with good hands ala vjax
fire strength and conditioning and medical staff
fire coaching staff maybe go after gruden, harbaugh, mcdaniels for HC
improve the safeties and linebackers we need run stopping BAD

Is this Donald Trump's team?

10 pesos have been transferred to your account.

I'm sorry, but did the Chargers already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Chargers are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC West for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Monday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Chargers are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 13-3 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Chargers wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Chiefs just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Jets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Chargers topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

The problem is Spanos. Dean is a bum of an exec who has no brain up top, and prefer to be managed by A type personalities who BS him into compliance.

Last year, he showed his true colors. He is a trust fund baby. He let his ineffective special council who couldn't get shit done with multiple city hall administrations over 14 years off the leash so much that he had a town that in the past has loved his team, washing their hands and ready to kick them out the door, collectively telling them to run up the 5 if they wanted out of town so badly.

Despite being there when his father sided with GM Bobby Beathard, who told him to fire HC Bobby Ross (who had coached the team to the only Owl it had ever been to, and living through the dumpster fire years that followed), when his GM AJ Smith told him to fire HC Marty Schottenheimer (who had led the team from that dumpster fire to the commanding premiere team of the AFC West that had just finished the season with a franchise best record of 4-2), did Dean stop and reflect on what happened when his dad did the same thing? Fuck no he didn't! His A type personality told him to do it, so he didn't, which led to the qualitative decline that began with Norv Turner's reign as HC, and continued with the hiring of rookie GM Tom Telesco (which Spanos outsourced to a hiring committee he wasn't directly involved with), as well as Telesco's hire of Mike McCoy.

That doesn't even touch on the failings of Dean as an administrator of his family's traditional business, nor Dean's removal of the based Warhorse logo the team used to use, nor his refusal to use the powder blue as the primary color of the team's color scheme. Dean Spanos is the problem, and unfortunately his son who officially took over football operations last year looks no better.

As long as the Spanos's own the Chargers, they will never win an Owl, because with respect, they are a pack of dipshits who have no idea how to run a team.

remember the LT days? that's what it would have taken. when rivers was still """elite""" and their running game was unstoppable

>with a franchise best record of 14-2
FIXED

>mfw that 2007 team that was so stacked with talent that their back ups went on to be traded to other teams and became those other team's starters

Rivers deserves a shot at the Owl, but he's getting too old and not every Charger can be as good as him.
>implying Rivers doesn't know this and has been an integral part of San Diego's rebuilding.
>yfw when Rivers fathers 53 children
>Rivers snaps to Rivers. Pass intended for Rivers Touchdown! Rivers kicks the extra point.
>Chargers win SuperBowl LXIX

TYBR

>muh powder blue

You had a good comment going til that point.

At least you will keep your team

Is Ricky choo choo still playing there?

Don't get me wrong. I like the powder blue. I like it as the throw back. I think wearing it every week would diminish it however. The reason I included it is because there are a lot of anons who ask why is isn't the primary jersey they use. The reason is Spanos.

LT and Sproles. V-JAX and Nene.

Now I'm thinking about those denver and jets playoff losses. What did kaeding have to miss three field goals? Why didnt cromartie fucking try? why did v-jax have to be a nigger and get pulled over and detained for driving on a suspended license?

The reason is it looks like a throwback. Faded pastel colors are a relic of the 70's. The royal blue looks way better and more modern.

just what it took the broncos and the patriots to win multiple super bowls: lots of these

You're now aware that Marlon McCree is breathing right now.

Miami here. Maybe Marino and Rivers can have their own tv show on one of the sports channels. They can call it Kings with No Rings

I think the Panthers pull it off pretty well, but that's a fair point.

>both white crackaz
dey is not kangz n sheit

He's a 14-2 regular season babby, everyone knows you should evaluate coaches based off one or two games not the whole season or career: