From a podcast I listen to so I don't know how accurate it is

>from a podcast I listen to so I don't know how accurate it is
>sources in the Texans' players say that Osweiler has already lost the lockerroom
>Osweiler didn't go to the White House/Ring Ceremony because he had no friends on the Denver team and this has carried over to Houston
>one player said off the record "he came in here thinking he was Brady. He thought he was the man before ever taking a single snap in our uniform. Brock hasn't given his phone number to a single teammate, doesn't say hello, eats alone, and won't hang out with us outside the stadium. He's not a likeable guy, which is fine if he produces on the field, but he isn't."

WHY THE FUCK DID WE PAY THIS GUY $72 MILLION DOLLARS?

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T A BUNCH OF HUGE RED FLAGS POP UP OUR STUPID COACH'S AND GM'S HEAD THAT THE TEAM THAT DRAFTED AND PLAYED HIM FOR YEARS WAS WILLING TO LET HIM WALK WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT MIGHT HAVE BEEN A BAD SIGN?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aHndxcbKBTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because the Toxins have a bottom 5 owner/GM combo that have no idea what the fuck they're doing. They went after Oswiley without even running it by O'Brien. Texans have been and will always be next to the Browns among the most pathetic irrelevant teams in the NFL.

>we

God this is like Draft Day.

NONE OF HIS TEAMMATES WERE AT THE PARTY. HE KEPT THE MONEY THEN LIED ABOUT IT.

It's a bit of a problem with the QB. If he can't build chemistry with his receivers and o-line, there's going to be problems

well they're next at home against the titans

they'll bounce back and everyone will say "well i guess i misjudged the texans", completely ignoring the only real problem in the first place: special teams

No Brock just sucks. Trust me.

I believe this. I work at an entertainment venue in Denver where we would occasionally have Bronco's players come in. On more than one occasion Brock came in, and it was always with non-teammates, while other Bronco's players would come in together consistently.

I know it's anecdotal, but it lends credence to the story that other players don't like him or vice versa.

Because you're a houston " all we need is a qb and we're going to the sb" toxins fan. Houston always falls for the meme player thst looks great on paper. Elway and Kubiak have a great eye for qbs and they saw the writing on the wall last year and shipped him off to some suckers down south. Shit happens when you're desperate to win desu.

Tbf hanging out with people from work that you already see 8 hours a day, 5 days a week doesnt sound too appealing to me either
It just reminds me of work even more

fuck the texans, i hope he fucking kills jj watt in practice

Hey, Brock.

Thank you so much

As a Denver fan, this is extremely /comfy/. Thank you for sharing user.

He did nothing really worth the money but the Texans had a bad combination of 1) questionable FO decision making 2) lack of QB 3) inflated QB market and threw way too much at someone there really wasn't that much info on

Even if he was above average that's not enough to make an offense click.

kawaii~

He always seemed like a douche chad type but it looks like he is just an autist.

hes a greedy cunt

THRILLED he left denver. fuck that piece of shit

In Elway we trust.

Professional football =/= normal work. It's natural and beneficial for teammates to be friends

I'm with you. Other than every now and then, I wouldn't want to hang out with coworkers much either. You already see them enough.

Cool, as a vikebro, they might go 11-0 to start the season. Thanks for the additional bye week.

what podcast houstonfag?

hey toxins

thanks for helping us dodge that bullet

without you the based semen era may not have started

Horsefuckers forgetting the terrible lame ducks and dropped picks during the Bengals game.

Can't wait for the inevitable moment the Broncos get exposed.

>Can't wait for the inevitable moment the Broncos get exposed.

Stay scared. People said that same stuff all last season. The offense, and even the defense, are better this year.

kek remember when he got butthurt about being the 2nd string qb again when Peyton came back? Like what the fuck did he think was gonna happen?

i dont even care if his name resembles semen

the kid can throw a fucking pass.

amen.

Even if his midrange accuracy is questionable he's proven already that he's better than Manning was last year and he's actually a solid deep ball passer.

And improved O line + QB = an improved offense = and improved defense.

he probably couldve kept the job to but he shit the bed against the chorgers and the team gave up on him. i can see the OP being right since the entire offense gave brock the finger during that game

He wasn't even impressive last year. I wanted to buy the hype as a Broncos fan, but I never saw it. He proved he could be an average at best quarterback. Not the kind of player to demand the money he got.

This is one of the saddest stories I have ever read. This kind of shit happens in the NFL too? I didn't know once you graduated from college you went back to high school

Rightfully so, to be fair. Manning was the worst qb in the league last year.

nice trips Brady

>muh podcast

Hes the most popular person on the team. Literally none of that is true .

Delusional poostain texshits "fan" detected lmao

What podcast

>Hes the most popular person on the team

K, where'd you hear that?

I've heard the same about Jared Goff. He was really liked in college, but is apparently legitimately intimidated by even his own teammates.

>faced Osweiler in high-school
>made him cry

ama

For real? haha

>kubiak
>great eye for qb's

Pick one my man.

Elway has the eye, not Kubiak. why the fuck do you think he got the axe in houston?

He traded life in a beautiful state with a perennial contender for a 30% raise and career suicide in a desert hellhole that smells like ass eight months a year.

The Broncos now have three quarterbacks who are playing for under $4 million *combined* and the 7th-rounder looks like he might end up a legend.

>ama

Just tell the story

boy the denver shitposting is strong.

texans fans not even putting up a fight.

>Just tell the story
I grabbed his gut under the pile and just pinched really hard. I bet he got a blood blister at the very minimum. He ran over and cried to the ref who just gave us a team penalty. Worth it.

>The Broncos now have three quarterbacks who are playing for under $4 million *combined* and the 7th-rounder looks like he might end up a legend.

This is most disgusting part of all.

You have guys like Fitz and Osweiler getting paid, probably far more than their worth because of QB desperation and Elway gambled and so far it looks like he'll have a cheap productive QB for a few more years.

It wasn't exactly 'by design' and he did try Sanchez and almost got Kaep, but right now he has a competent QB at a discount

So, is Siemian good?
Or is it Kubiak's system?

I want to believe that this team has a chance after Peypey.

this

A little bit of both. Siemian is very accurate although you wouldn't have known it in the 1st half of last game. Second half he was threading needles and dropping 40+-yard bombs within 2-3 inches of accuracy.

people thought Matt Schaub was a good qb in Kubiaks system.

the minute he starts to throw interceptions and Kub refuses to take him out, you should be worried.

Someone needs to post a webm of him dropping that bomb to DT. That was about as on the money as he could have been.

Because the Toxins can't into O-Line and thus his QBs would be dead by Week 5.

look man I'm a big bronco fan, but he underthrew some of those dragons

hemanuel and DT adjusted to make him look godly

Siemian is definitely not "accurate" His mid/short range passing accuracy is very hit or miss and he under-threw both deep balls a bit. The DT pass was pretty good, though wasn't really on the money, and the other ball probably wouldn't have been completed if Pacman wasn't beaten so badly by Emmanuel.

That said he's still shown he can be a legitimate deep threat passer, his major issue right now is his accuracy outside of deep balls.

Also tipped balls for some fucking reason seem to be a huge problem for him.

I literally cant believe Vince Wilfork would go to from a top organization to a garbage one

Well he did get cut and there's only so many teams that need a giant gap-plugging 3-4 NT

See, Brock, this is when you should be hanging with your teammates, not shitposting here...

Gotta wonder why peyton manning didn't help him out, guess he thought he was just too big for him

>mfw Houston paid $72 million for their quarterback of the future while Dallas drunkenly stumbled onto theirs in the fourth round with a compensatory pick

is money an athlete?

Awesome. Now he's making millions and you're here

>WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T A BUNCH OF HUGE RED FLAGS POP UP OUR STUPID COACH'S AND GM'S HEAD THAT THE TEAM THAT DRAFTED AND PLAYED HIM FOR YEARS WAS WILLING TO LET HIM WALK WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT MIGHT HAVE BEEN A BAD SIGN?

>WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T A BUNCH OF HUGE RED FLAGS POP UP OUR STUPID COACH'S AND GM'S HEAD

>STUPID COACH AND GM'S HEAD

Give it up, Jake. It's Cowboy Town.

Bad call user.

nice sources lmao

you all lame af and u mad u aint a nfl qb like me

Yes. Money is the GOAT.

>the texans thought they were better at evaluating QB's than John fucking Elway

Should have taken a QB in 2013 instead of Clowney

No need to panic Texans. Denver and Houston's defenses are only going to get better as it gets colder. Denver will take care of the pats late in the season and bring justice and happiness to these threads. Cap it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aHndxcbKBTQ

Its at Mile High too. Brady is 2-7 there. Can't wait

Doesn't matter schaub was still garbage

this may be the year the pats beat the broncos, I have a feeling the nfl is gonna rig one up for bill.

Sir, if anybody has the nfl on their side it's going to be Elway. The NFL hates bill.