Gentlemen

Gentlemen,

How do we fix the Jets?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets-giants-fans-weigh-team-owns-new-york-article-1.439989
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Make them fly

START HACKENBERG

trade for Garrapolo. JImmy G will take you to the promised land, where you will lose to the Patriots

Change their name to Jews

Play in NY rather than in NJ.

as a jet fan I assure you that we will fall for this and jimmy will be dogshit after trading one of our defensive stars, because why the fuck not!?

Crash them into the skyscrapers.

They were good last year. Didn't look bad the first two games. They shit the bed yesterday but most good teams have one or two of those a year. Give it another game or two before saying the sky is falling.

If Fitzpatrick has another Terrible game and Geno does not start, then I would have to believe there is more going on behind the scenes than just game film.

Fitzpatrick threw pick after pick.
2 of them in the red zone. Now, I didn't want Geno to come into the game because Fitz had to own it. Geno Went 8-8 in his rookie year, with the like of Stephen Hill and Jeremy Kerley
In his second year he regressed, yes but that happens, in his two seasons of starting he's always finished out his seasons strong, with a perfect passer rating against MIA in a game THEY had to win. He was the only rookie QB to win on MNF out of 15 with passer rating of 147.7 the only rookie qb to lead a team to 300yds passing 200 rec yards WR and 100 Rushing by his RBs.

Fitz up until last year never won more than 6 in a season. Geno did that in his first year with 8 wins with a team nowhere near as good as this one. Instead of paying 12m for fitz they could have picked up a TE, a CB to replace or support Revis or both.

but the Jets blinked and got fleeced by the Harvard man, I guess those Ivy Leaguers are smart if they can trick a Front Office into overpaying for you. lol

GENO's TIME IS NOW!!!!

>GENO's TIME IS NOW!!!!
Until he has to go under center again and starts having flashbacks.

What about Petty?

make them fold

Give the Bears your 1st round pick for Cutler.

Gtfo our stadium faggots, we shouldn't even have to share stadiums with losers like you

>our stadium
>losing to r*******

>1 superbowl
> Beat your division rivals twice in the superbowl when you can't even beat them in the regular season
Kek

>OBJ
>losing fights to inanimate objects

>1 superbowl
Kek

>Butt fumble
Kek

>samefagging this hard

Its kind of pathetic that the Giants don't have far more support from NY fans considering they have won 2 superbowls quite recently. Leads me to believe that the Jets are really NYs team and if they win a superbowl most Giants fans will switch to support them.

it was just one game. the jets will continue to beat up bums and end the season 8-8

call them the NJ Jets

>1 superbowling this hard

giant fans are notoriously fair-weather, last year like 1/5th of the stadium of the giants/jets game were giant fans.

Play in NY rather than NJ

I live in NY just north of NYC

Barely fucking anybody out of long island is a Jets fan, the Giants absolutely dominate New York

NJ loves the Jets.
fuck the giants

Nobody likes New Jersey

I like New Jersey
This guy likes New Jersey

New Jersey and New Jerseyeans don't count as people

not an argument

You can't, but thanks for this.

move to long island where the fanbase is (current nassau coliseum site)
get a new owner
get a new coach
go back to kelly green
put an actual jet in the logo

>Long Island

I just left LI because it's become more of a wasteland than ever. People would rather cram on top of each other in Brooklyn/Queens than deal with a commute. It's sad.

How's that working for the bills?

honestly what's wrong with new jersey, we're top 5 in education, gdp, aren't as liberal as new york.

Is it just a meme that everyone outside of NJ actually believes everyone here is a horrible person or it's full of Italians?

It was a Jets home game....

New Jersey is great, besides the price of living. People who don't live here don't know what they are talking about or make all their assumptions from driving through the state on a highway for an hour.

>Ryan Sixpickrick

Once you leve the extreme immediate surroundings of NYC it is good. Bergen County is not bad at all

people watch tv where there are jokes made at nj's expense
people forget that not everything on tv is fact

trade for dalton, bruahhahaah

nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets-giants-fans-weigh-team-owns-new-york-article-1.439989

>Among whites, the Jets have an edge with 52 percent of the votes (versus 40% for the Giants); the same goes for the African-American community, although by a slimmer margin of 44 percent to 43 percent. However, Latinos clearly believe in the Giants’ superiority, as 63 percent of Hispanics voted for Big Blue.

>gnats fans are stinky beaners

Color me surprised

Stop being the Jets

>wasteland
Nassau please