ABLs

>ABLs

you know that L belongs to lestah now don't you lad?

>abl nonce

The Lester meme is dead

So is Liverpool.

Bow down to your German overlords tßh.

And yet we keep smashing other teams, even with the toughest start to the season

>Burnley

it's just begun lad. they're going to win the CL and get relegated in the same year. maybe next year you can have your L back, we'll let you know.

>this does not fookin slip

This.
Leicester has a PL title while lelverpoop has zero.

>gerald

To be a legit ABx do you have to follow the team you hate very closely?

No you have to be assigned AB status by a butthurt fan of said team

>this does not fookin slipe

Why are "Scousers" so disliked by other English people?

>all these ABLs

>goes to EPL just to get cucked by Pep again

It's like two people samefagging

i used to be ABL but i finally had the balls to check myself into the doc and with a few pills and a trip to the mental health clinic im happy to say im cured and loving life

go get that checkup lads its the best thing ive ever done

>ABLs

never forget lads, ABLs always win.

>unlikable team
>no PL titles
>fans are murderers

great stuff

>>Unlikable team
I think you're wrong! They have so many fans!

i just want a respectable spot in the table for the CL so people realize they're contenders again

what does ABL mean?

Anyone But Liverpool

danke

IT'S ON

>that romanian obsessed with liverpool that is unironically a leeds fan

I've literally posted twice in your shitty general though

i think the ABL romanian is a chelsea bandwagoner

Nah he's right, we've all seen you constantly going at it. You've got an Elliot Roger type obsession with us.

thats not the same romanian senpai

m8 there are numerous slip threads up right now, were numerous slip threads up yesterday, and none of them mine

I don't even hate liverpool, and I sure as shit don't support leeds, I just thought it would be funny to laugh at the slip what with the start of the season

We all know full well there's only one computer in Romania

we're all Leeds fans here. go back to plebbit you dog.

WE ARE LIVERPOOL
TRALALALALA
WE ARE LIVERPOOL
TRALALALALALA
WE ARE LIVERPOOL
TRALALALALA
WE'RE THE BEST FOOTBALL TEAM IN THE WORLD

>leeds fans
>able to use the internet
good one hans

The Poo are 2 points better than last season, comparing same fixtures. Scouse boom bust, etc.

Based Pep BTFOing Cred Forums once more.

Due to the cultural vilification of the working classes by the media that went on for 20 years; concentrating on football fans in particular; and on Liverpool after being given expressed permission to promote the managed decline of Liverpool city center.

There they go. The ABL's have posted their cute little "meme" once again.

You pathetic creatures will squirm and beg for your insignificant lives when we being the great ABL purge.

Come into the light while you still can. Accept Kloppo as your lord and savior. Admit gegenpressing is not a meme and is objectively superior to poops tippy tap faggot tactics.

typo correction bump.

when we begin* the great ABL purge

>ABLs

>mfw they get relegated this season and win the cl
Would be the ultimate meme

>Liverpool doing great
>ABL forcing Gerrard Slip meme
>possibly the only meme they know
>Mean while Man Utd and Chelshit and Arsenal has created more memes than Liverpool

Salty ABLs are running out of ideas m8

the L doesn't belong to you anymore lad. you can say ABLiverpool if you like though.

>the eternal Swabian

>ABL thread
>post pictures of Klopp

Where's the Lestah hate?

At what age did you lads grow out of ABL-ism?

Any update on Javi Martinez to Liverpool la?

ABLs are just manure fans trying to distract people from their own rapid decline into mediocrity

liverpool is a much more loveable club right now and it's not even close. just a bunch of lads trying to win one for da 'pool, meanwhile over in old trashford you got le 100 billion black ryan mason and a bunch of other cunts including rppney fellaini and ibrahimoshit plus some crybaby armenian

Time for a proper ABL thread

What do you dislike about the premiership champions Leicester Cred Forums?

>loveable club

>im going to post some shitty headline that tells a full story

fuck off m8, and even so you can't judge a club by a tiny portion of it's fans. their players are all way more likeable than any manure shirt salesman

>i-i-its all manure fans
this is why everyone hates Liverpool, they are so fucking deluded that they cant even see its not just manure fags that hate them
pro tip, noone likes your shitty club or your delusional fans

this is actually true.
Klopp is the only reason I don't wish them relegation, Liverpool are Schalke tier unlikeable.

must say, i've always liked Klopp but never really fussed about Liverpool.
Irrelevant tier desu

Are you denying that Gerrard was unable to do something as simple as transfer to a bigger club for a better wage and the chance to actually win a premiership title because fans of his previous club literally threatened to target his family as punishment? Liverpoop is third world tier

>Gerrard and Lampard playing week in week out for club and country.
That would have been glorious.

>bigger club

what is your definition of a big club?

I don't like any of the top 4/5 clubs in England they all feel so plastic no matter their history. liverpool seem a bit more authentic but they are just obnoxious cunts

Fanbase, amount of trophies, how many haters exist

Where is he on points?

4th place, just checked.

I'm not even a liverpool fan, I'm not a supporter of any EPL club, all I can say as a complete neutral is that manure is faggot divas and liverpool seems like a bunch of right lads.

yeah I'm fucking denying it, only an internet loser would let his life be dictated by morons. like I said that's just a shit headline to make dramatic news, it probably had little to no factor in his decision, his wikipedia page doesn't even mention anything of the sort

>be a romanian gypsy homeless poor fag
>be ABL on Cred Forums

your life must be trash familia

thank you based leaf

>Fanbase
probably fair enough
>trophies
how far back in time do you go?
>how many haters
People only hate on clubs if the fans of said club are absolute knobheads.
It's not coincidence Manure fans aren't hated as much anymore because they've shut the fuck up because they know they're shit.

Also

klopp is kinda cool but he's still a dirtmund meme. be wary. he managed to finish literally 8th in the fucking bundes after his tactics got figured out, while at the head of the only club that can truly compete with Bayern

also slo mo replays of him celebrating passionately are getting a bit cheesy and tiresome. still wish you the best for the buttblasting of manure fans everywhere

Hey shit on liverpool all you want but don't make Klopp responsible for having to outscore the defensive deficits brendan's players had

>Liverpool's team is likable

kek

KEK

>Clyne, Milner, Lucas, Firmino, Mané,
acceptable
>Mignolel, Lovren, Moreno, Lallana, Henderson, Can, Lallana, Origi, Sturridge
human waste

liverpool 3 - 2 city
>we beat city we've won the league
>that liverpool feel
>champions elect la
>look at gerrard what heart
>we go again! xD
norwich 2 - 3 liverpool
>grinding out wins is the sign of champions
>how many will be beat chelsea by la
liverpool 0 - 2 chelsea
>anti football, were still top of the league
>defending is easy
>palace is a fortress city wont win there
palace 0 - 2 city
>everton will do us a favour
everton 2 - 3 city
>they let city win
>b-bitter
>its still on if we beat palace and newcastle by 7
palace 3 - 3 liverpool
>b-but rodgers said defending is easy
>city will lose to villa
>villa are good against the big sides
city 4 - villa 0
>west ham will do us a favour
>b-big andy with the 90th minute winner
>i-it's not over yet
city 2 - west ham 0
>t-top 4 was the aim
>w-we overachieved
>n-next year is the year

It's a failure, an absolute failure. You get into that position with four games to go, if you had gone into that dressing room today they would not have been celebrating anything. I think it will be massive disappointment - Alan Hanson

If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing - Bill Shankly

Friendly reminder that Stephen Gerrard said "this does not slip" to his team-mates after beating Manchester City last season when Liverpool were in the driving seat to win their first title in 24 year, before he literally slipped to let Demba Ba score, resulting in a home defeat, before they threw away a 3-0 lead at Crystal Palace, meaning that the first time in Premier League history that Liverpool went into the final day of the season with a mathematical chance of winning the league but with no hope of winning it whatsoever, meaning they finished in second place, ultimately choked their best ever chance at the title, and decided to write a book about it being some sort of success before selling off their best player and replacing him with Rickie Lambert

>It's not coincidence Manure fans aren't hated as much anymore because they've shut the fuck up because they know they're shit.

literally everyone hates smug arrogant paki manure bandwagoners. way worse than any liverpool fans I've seen. nice try with the propaganda though, that's what manure does best. ronaldo is actually in the conversation as the best player currently/ever against messi because of you faggots

>i have the liverpool copypasta on my computer

cringed, tbqh m9

>manure bandwagoners

classy as always, cringe

the last season at dortmund wasn't entirely Klopps fault there are several factors to blame for it.
his most important players barely had any rest after the wc and had a spell of poor form especially Hummels. Lewandowski had just left for buyern and the signings to replace him didn't work out and of course Klopp himself is to blame as well for not finding a solution in time

They've all shut the fuck up, none of the manure supporting mates i have have spoken about football for months.. I'm not a man utd fan you idiot. People do actually support teams who aren't big sides in England.

>this does not fookin' slip now

because they're fucking bandwagoners lmao.

take a look anywhere on this board and you'll see them still arrogantly claiming they're the biggest club in the world and will win the prem with >mouyes. or otherwise posting their ebin "lol 96 slips amirite?????"

Oh, are we just talking about Cred Forums or are we talking about the real world as well?
>canadian talking about football and calling others bandwagoners.
They may be bandwagoners but they'ce shut the fuck up, unlike you.

who /chaotic neutral/ here?

>yfw it slipped almost immediately

because im shitposting on a laotian bread toasting forum

you're embarassing Nigel

The last time liverpool won something was the fa cup 10 years ago, yet they maintain that there not a everton tier club, i literally dont understand

>none of the manure supporting mates I have have spoken about football in months

That's because they're all plastic retards who just wanted to fit in when they were seven, they don't really care about football. I know a few like that, the kind of of person who turns off the game (not even out of anger, just disinterest) when they're losing, and they're all Manure customers. That's what their fanbase largely consists of, I'm not even joking.

it's called delusion, a very common trait among Liverpool supporters. Thank god most of them go back into hiding once the boom bust cycle is in full effect.

>all these ABLs

>That story about his manager at Mainz
>tfw Jurgen will never be able to go and tell him stories about his successes at Dortmund and Liverpool

>Liverpool
>successes

What story?

He was the guest on Monday Night Football last night and they asked him about his biggest influence as a manager. He talked about his manager at Mainz and how a lot of the players there wanted to become coaches because of him. He apparently died quite young and Jurgen quoted him saying something like.
>When I'm old and grey, you will have to come and tell me about your careers.
Then Jurgen said that wouldn't be possible because he's gone, and he looked heartbroken for a few seconds before going back into happy Klopp mode. Sad as fuck.

Wolfgang Frank is Klopp's Obi-wan

Klopp is gonna inspire the Liverpool players to be a manager like him.. I can say Milner has the potential.

league cup in 2012

Don't remind me. ;_;

>Equalise in the 118th minute
>Lose a dogshit shootout because Steven Gerrard's cousin took the decider.

A lot of Scousers don't even class themselves as English, it's sort of like it's own shitty little country.

Who lifelong Manc here?

U came to the wrong thread u little faggot

He's English now.