1st 2016 US Presidential Debate - Pre Match Thread

Who will win the match tonight?

Are you hyped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uf7MR0f4XDI
youtube.com/watch?v=JPbExwBJiwY
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/03/who-are-donald-trumps-supporters-really/471714/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gb2p

inb4 deleted. Fuck off, mods. No one wants to talk with Cred Forums.

Who /daddytrump/ here?

he's so cute bros

how can anyone hate him?

I don't know what this debate is but there is no way Hillary will win the presidency because nobody will vote for a woman

i want shillary to get buttdestroyed because she's funded by pakis

I don't chokary cant take the tenacity, the cardio and the pure skill to last a round with Trump desu

She had a lucky bracket with fucking Sanders as his biggest competittion

Can't wait to see the losers cry and say Lester Holt was paid by Hillary when Drumpf makes a fool of himself.

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅

youtube.com/watch?v=uf7MR0f4XDI

10th for Anime

>campus hipsters

BTW Hillary was kinda hot when she was younger, never noticed before

>Americucks

Not sports

@71505681

Found the Jannie in-training

>tfw actually considering staying up for this

I couldn't care less about who Amerifats will vote for, but I want to see based Donald trolling the shit out of Hillary.

Trump will get heemed. I'm not going to stay up for it but look foward to waking up to the news.

Yeah, Bill did good.

post 2012 fag detected

This board was GOAT when we had eventbowls

>Why do you support Hilary?
>Because she's a women
That's not a qualification

This will be bigger than the super bowl.

>tfw actually always stay up until 5am but wont even bother with this ''event''

Tbf all the funny bits will be edited out and put on youtube anyway

Bill Clinton was and probably still is fucking several women on the side.
I actually heard that Trump invited one of Bill's former secret lovers to the debate and she will be sitting in the front row, lol

Hillary is a literal cuck.

are Americans really so stupid that they are voting for Trump?

>Mr Trump how are you going to destroy ISIS
>ISIS are very bad people. Very bad. We have to take them out. We have to take them out. Listen, nobody is going to be tougher on ISIS than me let me tell you.

>that part in the sopranos where the wives discuss this

Absolute kek

>t. cheating van der Bellen voter

nice try

I don't know. From what I've read is that he just threatened to invite her but nothing more.

>tfw no more riot bowls

Yes. They are also retarded enough to vote for Hillary.

>vote for me because muh vagina

>are Americans really so stupid that they are voting for Trump?
>I would vote a lefties warhawk instead of a moderate anti-inmigration candidate

America was a mistake

>ISIS is a mess. I'm a tremendous leader and I will bomb the helll out of them, that I can tell you. Sad!

Colleges was a mistake

>Clinton
>lefties
Ah yes

>mfw it's at midday here
everything's coming up australia!

>deport 11 million people
>moderate anti-immigration

They're both cancer

>moderate anti-inmigration candidate

he's a fucking tv host

>le what is aleppo man

you're gonna waste your vote m8

sorry, but that's just how your shitty political system works

>both are shit
>want shillary to win so Cred Forums and pol melt down and kill themselves

>Pro abortion
>Cuck
>Supported by Bernbots
>Supported by leftist pseudo intelectuals like Moore,Chomsky or Bill Maher
>Not lefties
>Follow the law
>Not moderate
t.Juan Mendoza Tchualcal

What does it matter, America is run by the congress who is run by corporations anyways.

>let me tell you about your political system
Hans, if you don't live in one of 8 competitive states this year, your vote is never going to matter for president. You can't waste something that never had value to begin with.

Does it even matter? Nothing will really change anyway. The world is far greater than whose fat smelly sits in the white house.

>tfw rightfully neutral
>tfw either Cred Forumstards or tumblrites will be melting down like the retards they are

the ever right serb

t.reddit political expert

if hillary gets elected were gonna bomb you fags again lmao

/Team Trump/ reporting in!

Not as cancerous as tripfags

okay, so thank you for providing yet another proof of your shitty political system

>equating Bill Maher with Noam Chomsky
KILL YOURSELF.

It's a circus, Trump is a sideshow who isn't going to do a fucking thing and only gullible retards believe he will. Hillary is an awful candidate but I don't even think she'll last long enough so Tim Kaine would likely take over
This is JUST the election

So are you going to tell me how an organization designed to round up millions of illegals and force them out the US would do so in a 'moderate' fashion?

That's how your political system works too. It's made by the ruling class for the ruling class.

lmao, literally lmao.
>Maher
He's a disgusting liberal. Chomsky doesn't support her. He may vote for her because he realises that Trump is the bigger evil but he realises that voting will still be useless.
>le cuck
Ah yes, very impressive.
>not being pro-abortion

Yes. Thousands of Americans would rather vote for a meme candidate and lulcow like Trump than someone actually qualified for the job.

80% of everything that comes out of Trump's mouth will be a painfully obvious lie

The rednecks in the audience will still cheer

The United States hasn't been so fractured and angry since Vietnam.

A joy to watch.

>neo liberal warhawk corrupt husk of a human being
>orange right wing populist retard who cannot form a sentence beyond platitudes
hmmm... really makes you think

>Bill Maher

the talkshow host?

the one who triggered ben "sharia apologist" affleck?
he's a leftist?

don't really watch his show, but I always assumd he's the only non-lefty on American TV
how disappointing....

>implying I ever said I liked it
they need to draw congressional districts in a manner that isn't intentionally exclusionary and then award EVs on a district basis with some left over for overall state winner
but I'm not supreme ruler of America.

>are Americans really so stupid that they are voting for Trump?

>HE IS LITERALLY HITLER RIGHT??!!?!? XDDDD

fuck off, he is going to send illegals back to the country they came from. You think that something like that isn't already happening? It's going to happen the same way under Trump, only a lot more.

>Le support Pol Pot and Chavez man
>Not Maher tier
>Following the law
>Not moderate
You people are sick
>Chomsky doesn't support her.He just votes for her
>Buttmad redditor
>not being pro-abortion
>I support child genocide.It is the right of women to kill infants!
He is le reddit man

>b-but the conservatives said that Trump is a liberal

>he was against the establishment

back to work, pedro

At least we get to vote from a wide selection of parties who, even if not winning, can break up certain coalitions.

This shouldn't get deleted because this is sports related. The election has a direct effect on sports so therefore it's sports related.

>populist
my favourite buzzword. I wish I was the one to get paid for forcing memes like this.

REPORTED!!!! NOT SPORTS RELATED!!!!

>99

>back to work

I dont understand how trump has the number of votes he does. He can't even put a sentence together properly without repeating child-like words over and over again.

>We need to figure out what the hell is going on xD
This is the least intelligent line ever spoken by a politician in the history of mankind and he is winning in polls right now. What a joke of a country...

She just aged badly didn't even get fat lol

debate is literally a sport

Isn't he the reporter that got BTFO by a based Boer?
youtube.com/watch?v=JPbExwBJiwY

It's Gennifer Flowers, and I'm pretty sure she actually confirmed she's going. Doubt this will hurt Hilldawg t b h, it's Bill's problem, not hers.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/03/who-are-donald-trumps-supporters-really/471714/

Is red tie at -250 free money?

will trump again assure the concerned american people that there's no problem with the size of his penis?

>I dont understand how trump has the number of votes he does. He can't even put a sentence together properly without repeating child-like words over and over again.
Easy language is a good tool for a polititian.It is part of his strategy.Pedantic people simply aren't popular

What will happen if Trump uses the word "Cuck" during the debate? Would this site break?

>What will happen if Trump uses the word "Cuck" during the debate? Would this site break?
Just some more memes

yes

what if he wears a cuckhunt shirt?

would truly make this the event of the century

arnold schwarzenegger was elected never really having a debate, requesting questions not be asked and to know all the questions ahead of time if he did debate and just spouting movie lines in his rallies, americlaps are retarded what do you expect

I couldn't agree more. If if if we all fall for a bunch of okie doke just because it sounds funny than we're not gonna build on the progress that we've started.

>tfw reasonably balanced thread on politics without Cred Forums dominating it with cuckposting

ahh yes, pardner politics. a tv reality show celebrity probably going to the white house
really impressive

Remember when Obama got rekt in the first debate and Cred Forums went full romneyfag?

If trump can keep his cool then its his. Also the Gennifer Flowers play is fucking tremendous.

CANT WAIT

Extreme would be killing them. Forcing people do obey the law is moderate as fuck m8

>Securing America

really?

t. cuck

Not actual arguments or answers to my question

>This is the least intelligent line ever spoken by a politician
obviously you don't understand Merkel

>US presidental debate
>majority of the posters ITT are non-American
I guess all the NEETs are sleeping in today.

this is what you get for leaving too much power to the people

Populist is a legitimate word in the sphere of politics, be it left or right, you absolute mong.

Maher is not a leftist. He's a "dude I like weed and support gay marriage but am actually conservative as fuck" type. Aka reddit liberals.

Some weeks ago Hillary Clinton unironically called Pepe the Frog a white nationalist.

This was followed by many confused articles in German media, that were trying to figure out why in the fuck a US presidential candidate is talking about a cartoon frog.

I'm still baffled about this entire election in the US
How did we get here?

How did Cred Forums memes find its way into the US presidential election?
What is happening?

Following the law is moderate as fuck.Only a Chicano would say otherwise

probably too busy with their own threads and anticipation

it's between 8 and 11am in America, neets won't be up for another couple of hours

What if he arrives with green painted face?

do americans realise that whoever is elected, they will be one of their worst ever presidents?

Trump is not a politician and Hillary is a fucking woman (woman).

hello cuck

Trumps campaign is run on Cred Forums