Will poop finally be exposed?

Will poop finally be exposed?

>talking about "poop"
>that flag

KEK

he has yet to play a decent team, won't change after the weekend.

yes

Not in your loo, this much I know

what's a "decent team" to you?

>needing refball to beat lelegrini

City will be out for revenge

>tfw Guardiola is keeping De Bruyne out of the game because Tottenham are missing Kane

Is he the nicest manager in the world?

no KDB...

UEFA XI apparently.

I don't understand, when Pep was inbound to the EPL everyone was like

>he won't survive, he'll be exposed in the first match.

Ends up being undefeated thus far. I thought that the PL was the most competitive? The hardest league because even the lower end teams can Fuck your shit up? Or was it all a lie?

>implying that lelegrini's team didn't get tons of refball both times

Man City's only goal was offside in the first game, and Toure should have been sent off before halftime in the second game.

No Kane though. So it's even.

>Le only good at counter attacking man
Only good with huge spaces.Totally useless
against tight or organized defences as it was shown last week

i'd rather have kdb than kane. by far.

If anyone can, its Spurs

similar thing can be said about son, he performs vs trash. stoke and middlesborough had son looking like arjen robben. thats not typical, hes not scoring against city.

so when city win will Spurs be shit again?

>similar thing can be said about son, he performs vs trash

He 4 goals in two games against Dortmund.

Spurs are basically discount Dortmund trying to beat Man City, who are discount Bayern. It's not going to go well for them.

I dont think it'll be a trashing, if City win it'll likely only be by a goal

But city are a much better team than bayern

Can someone tell me what the fuck is a "hotspur"?

a jew

It comes from this old knight named Harry Percy, nicknamed "Harry Hotspur" by some Scots because he rode quickly and wore riding spurs.

After winning a lot of battles and becoming quite famous, he had a dispute with King Henry IV and tried to rebel against him. He was shot in the face by an arrow and died soon after. Inspired by his heroic tale of miserable failure, some guys from North London decided to name their club after him a few hundred years later.

*shot in the face with an arrow

Yes, but it's also true that the in the premier league, everything can change in a space of 2,3 weeks.
Besides, it's not how you start, it's how you finish. Arsenal knows the meaning of this setence better than everyone else.

>S-Sunderland will expose him, b-based moyes
>Stoke is a fortress, he'll never win there!
>West Ham are an emerging top 4 force, b-based billic
>Dabbing James Milner is like having an extra 5 players on the pitch, will score 7. Poop cant compete
>B-Bournemouth will do City in, b-big callum wilson with a 90th minute winner
>Swansea are good against good sides, 2-0 swans
>E-easy fixtures, hey let poop win, it's all fixed, wait until they play a good team like chelsea

Fair enough. I was just saying, since I've been hearing about how the Great English Premier League was going to expose Pep in his first match.

>Pajeet
>Poop

oh you

>british opinions

We actually looked better without Kane 2bh. Kane is still feeling the hangover from the Euros, he's looked disjointed and not part of the collective effort at all. Every time the balls goes to him he just seems to fall down or lose possession.

Janssen seems to have the Soldado curse but he at least has top tier hold up play and creates chances for others so we're unironically better without Kane at the moment.

Still think City will walk the league, but don't fuck chickens or whatever the saying is.

>I've been hearing about how the Great English Premier League was going to expose Pep in his first match.

It was never gonna do it in his first match

It's the huge amount of fixtures that kill teams rather than this meme about small teams being able to fuck your shit up, though thats true to some extent, it seems like the 2 domestic trophies and lack of a winter break really seem to affect teams

>It's the huge amount of fixtures that kill teams

I feel like Pep has solved this problem by basically buying a second team that could finish 5th or 6th on their own.

he might well have, i'm not saying he's definitely going to fail but its way too early to say he is going to dominate the league, it'll be extremely difficult for him if he remains in all the cups

What if the madman ends up sweeping the entire thing in his first try? The EFL Cup, the FA Cup, the Premier League and the Champions League?