Seriously what went wrong?

seriously what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=165716&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&sid=1ec341c855f51c68106cbda1d997ce56
dreamteamfc.com/c/west-ham-accused-playing-crowd-noise-speakers-attempt-create-atmosphere/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're out of ham.

They're out of ham.

They're out of west.

Loneliest technical areas in the world.

kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=165716&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&sid=1ec341c855f51c68106cbda1d997ce56

this,

DUDE FREE STADIUM LMAO

They single-handedly won the World Cup in 1966, it's pretty hard to stay motivated after you've reached the peak.

got beaten by a fake team which spent nothing and changed cities in a league with 2 good teams and one choker

No Carl Jenkinson

WE

The board genuinely thought the stadium move would make the club a top side over night, without investing properly and poor ground management.

Also Karren Brady is the devil with tits, the treatment and pushover of the fans may work well for clubs like Arsenal but not your average cockney

COULDN"T SCORE

AGAINST

ASTRA GOO GOO

they need bigger speakers

dreamteamfc.com/c/west-ham-accused-playing-crowd-noise-speakers-attempt-create-atmosphere/

that shit is punishable in the NFL but I bet it's allowed in the EPLel

this desu, astra are a disgrace

lol

Was made up by some twitter account

wouldn't surprise me if it actually was used in future tho

Last season was a fluke

This.

Payet surprised everyone and I'm sure himself with how he was playing last season. There's so much mediocre shit in the PL that it doesn't take much to elevate a relegation tier side to Europa tier in one season, and vice versa.

Payet carried them and west ham mongs convinced themselves they actually had a good team for a bit.

Can I just ask, why do EPL teams do so terribly when they move stadiums? Tottenham isn't make it out of the group stage in the Champions League, West Ham Choked before entering the Europa league and is having a host of problems. Arsenal still haven't recovered from Moving to the Emirates.

>what went wrong

I think you mean what went right

Tinpot club desu
my teams in the irish first division and not half as tinpot as those cunts

He's still great desu

>Tottenham isn't make it out of the group stage in the Champions League

ah yes we definitely know this from one game

lol "made up", dozens of people there tweeted about it , even hammers themselves

He is, that wasn't my point

Bilic should stay but miss piggy and the dildo brothers have to go

>wet spam

i hope another PL club save Payet next season

I still remember Arsenal doing woefully when they moved to Wembley, I wouldn't be surprised if it's no different with Tottenham.

The jellied eels stall has moved

It's a pretty even group though. Can't really make a prediction like that after one game.

>they moved to a soulless stadium!
>look up their old ground
>it looks like this

Uh...

Authentic British castle, that mate.

I'm surprised people are surprised. There is always 1 or 2 PL clubs that have a greater than expected season, then end up sucking the next year.

shit defenders

I'm not saying it as if they are shit or anything. They definitely have more talent than the rest of their group. This is just my observation from the last time a team played at Wembley during the Champions League. Arsenal didn't make it out of the group stage.

>Arsenal still haven't recovered from Moving to the Emirates
that's a blatant fucking lie. I imagine they'll still trot that one out in 2030 to explain why they haven't on anything

kek looks like some shit kids amusement park

nah mate even the commentator before the game mentioned it

They bought like 13 (thirteen) new players over the summer, wtf else did they expect to happen?

Topkek.

That wasn't an observation it was a statement of fact as if you can see the future lel

Different Wembley, different team 20 years ago.

Disappointing result in the first game but to say that Spurs won't get out of the group stage is ridiculous.

They brought them players in to have them playing in the europa league instead of spending big on premier league proven

This is what the leaked proposed expansion looked like

I mean they're up against Monaco which is a solid team, Neverkusen who are a wild card and fc blyat, this was as best of a shot as they could have gotten at getting into the knockout stages.

because they lose the little soul they have left

Yeah, that's modelled on Bucking Ham Palace

Another question, why are the EPL teams so bad in the CL? They have the funds, but get absolutely assblasted by teams from Spain, Germany and in some cases Italy.

Why though. I'm sure the amount of domestic cups has something to do with it, but why not just leave the EFL cup or field all useless players?

These three fucked up

t. Started Browsing Reddit.com/r/soccer Last Year, AMA About Soccer!

>there are MLS teams with nicer stadia than top-tier league clubs in the UK

It was had up but some guy on twitter who wasn't even at the game. All the other comments are from people who wasn't at the game

OK, let me rephrase that since you want to be a cunt. Why are EPL teams consistently not very good in the CL? As in, why is it always Spanish and German Domination in the CL?

Where is this German domination

Shoulda bought Bacca.

>its convert a stadium for a mid-sized pl side week on the apprentice
>this is your team

how fucked are you? bare in mind that the lady in the middle is a top women in buisness

lol did you even watch the game?

apparently the west ham fans were still singing when they were 2-0 down, fake as fuck

I was at the game. Was you? It was made up

Spanish domination I'll give you

>German domination

the fuck? English teams went as far as any German side in the Champions League and further than any German teams in the Europa League just last season

>implying italian teams ever "assblast" english teams

It's just Barca, Madrid and Bayern that have this ability. These teams rape their own leagues unchallenged. They are the European super teams. England used to have 4 super teams in Europe but they've all fallen to shit (well arsenal have fallen to mediocrity whilst Chelsea, Liverpool and Utd have fallen to shit) and new challengers have risen within the EPL (City, spurs, fucking LESTER)

It's led to a loss of EPL power in Europe and we don't have any super teams any more. Same thing happened in Italy with the Milan teams. But Man City might be building towards it with Pep in charge. Will be interesting to see how they do in the CL this season, they did well to reach the semis last season and could go further this year.

Nothing, just West Ham reverting back to what they've always been.

why do you think something went wrong?

WERE STRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGERS

The bubble burst m8

Same thing that happened with everton. good, well drilled team taken over by a coach that likes to attack. doesn't do any defending coaching, their defence go to shit and their attack has been exposed as just payet, recipe for doing literally nothing

The first sensible, level headed, accurate thing I've read on here

How does a kike fail this hard at running a business? By the way I'm speaking of the guy on the left. David something.

>top women in buisness
>top women

No, that's not a thing. She rode on the coattails of someone else (probably gave BJs to move upwards).

New stadium has killed the club. There are tourists going in wearing Chelsea and Liverpool shirts, stands miles away from the pitch, poorly staffed with bouncers, family mixed in with real west ham so fights and no standing area. Juventus did the same thing and had to move to a smaller stadium because the bigger stadium killed the atmosphere.

On the pitch, need a goal scorer and signed too many shit players at once.

COYI TILL I DIE! Also, we need more bubbles.

the owner's before Sullivan ran them into debt, they are still recovering. if Bilic sticks around they will be fine.

I agree with on your post.

Now, you said that...

>well arsenal have fallen to mediocrity whilst Chelsea, Liverpool and Utd have fallen to shit

Would you rate Mediocrity above or below shit?

Bilic is a chancer who fluked last season, Payet individual brilliance bailed them out a dozen times

Tinpot clubs like West Ham always bounce between leagues

CUSTOMERS ARE ASKED NOT TO STAND UP

West ham fan here I tell you whats wrong with ''us''.

We signed 12 new players and all of them have been SHITE apart from Feghouli(who got injured)

Meet our new signings(Who has been starting for us):

>Nordtveit

Worst player for West Ham this season

>Jonathan''New Tevez'' Calleri

Responsible for getting us knocked our of the Europa league, Cant score to save his life

>Massuaku(Left back)

Good at offense shit at defence.

>Zaza

Very lazy,shocking touch a very poor mans Andy Carroll so far.

>Gokhan Tore

Second worse player for West Ham, Looks like a 3d division player

>World cup winner Arbeloa

Meh only two games so far so I would let it slide.

He refused to go

>spending 25m on Zaza
what the fuck were they thinking?

>Arbeloa
ayyyy lmao

still waiting

last year scored a load of blooters to win games creating the allusion that they were actually good. Payet and Adrian both had the seasons of their lives.
really they were a mid table side with a bad defence

Now they still have a shit defence and no godmode Payet and Adrian to bail them out

but its >our fuckin year la

The new owners bought West Ham knowing the Olympics were coming, it has probably been their plan since day 1 to get West Ham into the Olympic stadium and sell the club on for a big profit after. There is even talk that Sullivan and Gold have also transferred the debt to their own bank accounts and West Ham will even have to pay them interest on that debt now kek, the club is completely fucked, genuinely wont be surprised to see an West Ham AFC or something in the next 10 years.

Cheeky....

OMG, they played soccer at a Medieval Times, awesome dude.

These. not even a fan, just like watching west ham fan tv

can't for the life of me figure out why you signed Nordtveit, thought he'd be a 3rd choice holding mid or something but to see a very mediocre player like him in the premier league is a bit strange, west ham had the shittest transfer window along with stoke and sunderland, at least stoke brought in based Joe Allen

I'd be sad to see West Ham go down, but at the moment the club is just fucked, if it doesn't happen this season it'll happen next unless theres massive changes