One week from now we are going to absolutely obliterate the ''unbeaten'' Patriots in front of their home crowd

>One week from now we are going to absolutely obliterate the ''unbeaten'' Patriots in front of their home crowd

feels good

I hope so

And still finish out of the playoffs while the Pats ride a 1 or 2 seed to their fifth Super Bowl. I saw a sign at a Bills game once that read "Tom Brady pees sitting down." It occurred to me, when you play on the Bills, you also do something interesting sitting down; experience the playoffs.

Isn't their record at Gillette something like 73-2?

As a Bills fan, I completely believe we will beat the "Pats" at "home", only to probably lose the next week against the 9ers.

How you guys beat the Cardinals, I do not know. But please, enjoy it while you can.

>"unbeaten"

Like 77-0 at home when they have lead at halftime

In for Bills thread. The collective WTF from the cards bench on the fucked up punt was priceless. However tyrod still didnt do much aside from a few runs. We need more than 115yds passing to stay competitve. Watkins is good, but if he cant play becuase he gets his foot stepped on, then as far as im concerned hes a bust. If you can play, you cant contribute. I dont care how much talent you have. Secodary was solid yesterday.

Maybe

No. Jacoby Brisset is going to pass for 400 yards while The Bills will remember that they used to win games with Doug Flutie at QB.
Then they'll tune-up their Snow blowers because it's almost October.

Fucking cheaters

the Cardinals are not good

Carson Palmer is eternally shook from the NFCCG

If this happens, I'll buy Rex a dozen foot models to spend the week with.

I have never seen any fan base make excuses for losing as much as the Pats fans do. They think that if their team doesn't win, it's that the universe was conspiring against them.

To them, it's not possible that the other team just played or coached better that game. It always has to be "but..but injuries" or "this is all Goddell's fault".

The Bills usually play the Pats hard though. The thing about the Bills is that something happens at the very end of the game to fuck it all up. Not only against the Pats but against every team. And we usually have 2 or 3 games a season where we beat a team that we'really not supposed to beat. And we have at least 1 game that we need to win against a shitty team and lose and then pray for a miracle to get a wildcard spot. This is every season

>we beat a team that we'really not supposed to beat

this usually happens AFTER we lose the easy game

1) Look like we're in good position for playoffs
2) Lose to a few shitty teams to lose all hope
3) Unexpectedly beat a great team just to give fleeting hope of playoffs
4) Don't make playoffs

These are so accurate and it really hurts.

If the cake didn't get your hopes up by looking so delicious you would never take a bite and cut your mouth on those damn razors.

Bills mafia is so based

t. Patsfag

FUCK YEAH NIGGA HELL YEAH