FiveThirtyEight

FiveThirtyEight
@FiveThirtyEight

World Series favorites:
Red Sox: 23%
Cubs: 22%
Dodgers: 15%

Is your body ready for the best World Series matchup of all time?

stop posting this every day

Just out of curiosity why aren't the Cusb favored? They have 3 lights out starters to carry them. Should be like Cusb 45% to win it all.

>baseball "experts" ever picking teams/winners correctly

lol

The Cusb have their best home record ever (57-24) but the AL team gets home field in the WS.

yeah and Fenway is a hitter's park, expect some bullshit pop-ups to score from the Red Sox lineup

>cusb
>anything other than 0%

If you dont understand why anyone would doubt the Cusb regardless of their regular season record then you're not a baseball fan.

I don't understand why the Nationals are so much lower than the Dodgers. I know they're 1-5 against the Dodgers this season but it should still be closer. They will be playing in the NLDS and the Nationals are more than likely to have home field. The Dodgers are 1 game under .500 on the road.

Nationals haven't been impressive late in the season. Just dropped a series to the Marlels

>tfw I live right next to Wrigley
>tfw I'm going to need to move my car 30+ blocks away so it doesn't get tipped/burned/vandalized when they lose in the 7th game

Just park it in your boyfriend's garage you fucking brofag

I literally won't watch a single inning if this is the World Series matchup.

Fuck both of those teams

Half of Wrigleyville is nice.

Half if Wrigleyville looks like Aleppo.

Hello neighbor!

Why do you have a car?

Where do you place Boystown?

idgaf about 538, but Vegas is right way more than they are wrong, hence why they make a lot of money.

Boystown is The Wall that keeps the cargo short sand white sneakers suburban infestation out of real Chicago.

what is a leppo?

Red Sox won't make the Worlds Eries
...my cubbies probably won't either

go cubs!

Mets O's Eries

Works both ways though. Cubs hit a lot of HRs