Exclusive investigation: England manager Sam Allardyce for sale

Exclusive investigation: England manager Sam Allardyce for sale

SAM Allardyce used his position as England manager to negotiate a £400,000 deal and offered advice to businessmen on how to “get around” FA rules on player transfers, The Telegraph can disclose.

Before he had even held his first training session as England’s new head coach, Allardyce negotiated a deal with men purporting to represent a Far East firm that was hoping to profit from the Premier League’s billion-pound transfer market.

He agreed to travel to Singapore and Hong Kong as an ambassador and explained to the “businessmen” how they could circumvent Football Association rules which prohibit third parties “owning” players.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/26/exclusive-investigation-england-manager-sam-allardyce-for-sale/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bbcsport_david/status/777932917528035328
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37263921
twitter.com/England/status/780498346620362752
twitter.com/henrywinter/status/780536962998538241
youtu.be/ePGgHqUnRJg
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/roberto-saviano-britain-corrupt-mafia-hay-festival-a7054851.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHUT IT DOWN

JUST

OUT OUT OUT THE FAT CUNT

>International soccer is a front for global corruption and Big Sam wants a piece
Not exactly breaking news

here we gooooooo

>During Allardyce’s meetings with the reporters he also criticised his predecessor Roy Hodgson, dubbing him “Woy” and saying that he “hasn’t got the personality” for public speaking;

On Prince Harry:

“Harry’s a naughty boy. He’s a very naughty boy, very naughty. He shows his bottom and all sorts.”

TIME TO GO SAM LAD

looks like hes drinking a fucking pint of wine hahaahaaha

I love how our media went out of it's way to stitch up our own manager, fuck me.

Player agents and shit needs to be looked into though. Can't believe agents earn millions every year, and it seems wrong that some agents of players are also agents of managers, shit like Mendes are so blatant in what they do

>this damage control

go to bed sam

Can someone explain to a thicko what this all means though.

Why is third party ownership such a big deal?

Because it's against English rules to stop shitcunts buying up loads of young players and earning tons of money off them if they become good, like what happens in Portugal etc

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

There's not a chance he'll actually lose his job from this right?

I like Big Sam.

FAT SAM OUT FAT SAM OUT FAT SAM OUT FAT SAM OUT FAT SAM OUT FAT SAM OUT FAT SAM OUT FAT SAM OUT FAT SAM OUT FAT SAM OUT FAT SAM OUT FAT SAM OUT FAT SAM OUT FAT SAM OUT FAT SAM OUT FAT SAM OUT FAT SAM OUT FAT SAM OUT FAT SAM OUT FAT SAM OUT FAT SAM OUT FAT SAM OUT FAT SAM OUT FAT SAM OUT

because it's banned by the FA and FIFA

stops players being held to ransom by an agent or other third party

>Because it's against English rules to stop shitcunts buying up loads of young players and earning tons of money off them if they become good
chelsea_loan_army.jpg

Are you really surprised with big sam

he's literally selling the service to bypass fa rules as the england manager, hes done

He explained how people get around the rules. I think this is a bit weak

He might keep it because he didn't go as far as the bribing stuff like they suggested, but this is pretty serious for him. He's undermining his employers and telling people how to get around their rules for money

Also

TACTICS TIM IN

We finally get a decent England manager and the media go out of its way to stitch us up.

The premiership is fucked because of money we all know it as fans.

Why not go after the big games that take full advantage of how fuck up it is

he stitched himself up though

At least they didn't do it a couple weeks before a major tournament this time

JUST

He's discussing taking money in exchange for helping someone circumvent the FAs rules.

Literal corruption, mate.

Sam has always been corrupt, was in the 2006 panaroma documentary for accepting bungs. He's also a shite manager who should have never been given the England job, showed how out of his depth he was in his first game saying Rooney can't be dropped and plays where he wants (and not using Rashford). He's basically been good at Bolton and that's it, at West Ham it was David Sullivan buying all the players

Back to some shitty championship side you go sam you dumbfuck. You'd think he's earning enough money to not do dodgy shit like this

He's not a decent manager at all, has no business being England manager

>I SHOULD BE ABLE TO OWN A SLAVE PLAYER IF I WANT TO YOU FUCKING COMMIES

what a goof!

he just got the job too. LOL

>Fackin Wheeler Dealer man will become England Manager within the week

>Favourite for next manager is Harry Redknapp
>hurr Sam is too corrupt

who the fuck is going to be our manager then

JUST

Nigel "ostrich" Pearson in

I seem to remember a story about him trying to pressure Ravel Morrison into dropping his agent in favour of Big Sam's. Can't be arsed looking it up.

Having read the article, it seems more that they just want to nail him with quotes about people than he himself breaking the law. I mean fuck it, he's an adult, he should stand up to his own opinions of people. The FA is a bunch of crooks.

However, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they fire him to save face, and hire fucking pardew or the available Steve Bruce...

WE'RE JUST GOING TO GET SOMEONE WORSE

It's probably true, so it's true, cheers for the info.

Sam, you're a fat fucking fraud still dining out on signing Jay jay Okocha about 20 years ago.

Slaven Bilic?

He got caught doing dodgy deals with his football agent son in a sting about 10 years ago, so this is not surprising or very interesting

Steve Bruce for England manager

It definitely feels like something that could be true.

inb4 resignation

>It was reported in The Observer that Morrison was recently invited to a meeting with the agent, Mark Curtis, to see if he wanted to become one of his clients and that pressure has been placed on him by Allardyce and West Ham's captain, Kevin Nolan, to accept the offer

Egland should get bielsa as their manager, even though I know you won't. You guys have the players for his autism tactics.

>He's unironically drinking a pint of wine

Worst part of it all desu

>Redknapp is made manager
>JAMIE Redknapp
>Whitehall and Corden his assistants
>Freddie gets to be ball boy

100% win rate, greatest english manager ever

he deserves a pat on the head desu

It's Moyes time!

All joking aside, the ONLY person for the job right now is Gary Neville and you all know it.

>JAMIE Redknapp

wrong one

Based Eddie literally when?

Or just higher a foreign manager who's actually good

rate my OC gents

Gary Neville couldn't coach the defence for icelandic set pieces as assistant and was a massive failure at Valencia

>higher

just get Gascoigne as Manager

>entire team and Gazza get sent home from World Cup after 2 days because they all got drunk and smashed up a hotel then robbed a KFC

Probably wouldn't be that bad, Argentina gave Maradona the job with an experienced assistant

wouldn't mind le ostrich man, although he would probably refuse to play by the rules and fail to field players with lucrative sponsorships.

That was basically the Danish game plan in '92.

I'm stealing this

>Louise Redknapp: England Manager

Yessss

>replace someone who's just been uncovered as corrupt with a guy we know is corrupt

meh I guess there wont be any surprises and he plays the same drab lower mid table shitty football Sam does

Why? He's doing fucking awful at Derby and he's a nutcase

>We finally get a decent England manager
my sides are in orbit, is this what englel fans actually believe?

>90s_boyband_member.jpg

that little chav cunt was never gonna amount to anything anyway, so who cares

It's what retard TalkSport listeners believe

LE GOOD OLD FASHIONED HOOFBALL XDD BRING IT HOME LADS! NO NONSENSE!

Jamie Vardy player manager

>Ten managers

Who we got?

thanks for the insight

Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you the new England manager

Worked for Greece in 2004 get Otto Rehhagel in, he's used to winning 1-0 with shit players

Klinsmann was interested before they hired Big Sam.

Probably most of the British ones. I could see Mourinho doing that, Mendes is his agent.

Pulis 1000000% involved.

I think Eddie Meme wouldn't do that, nor would Klopp or wenger

Pardew absolutely guaranteed.

>Eddie Meme

He signs literal shit like Lewis Grabban for 8m, there's no way he isn't skimming a bit off the top of that.

Absolutely

Laurent Blanc time

3-5-2 would be a disaster with English players, they're too pleb to make it work

It'll be Steve Bruce. He was already interviewed for it.

Eddie Meme reminds me of that kid at school who was too scared to go the shop at lunch break or not do his homework. can't imagine him getting involved in this kinda stuff.

Mark Hughes and Pardew are probably in on it

>On Prince Harry:
>“Harry’s a naughty boy. He’s a very naughty boy, very naughty. He shows his bottom and all sorts.”

WTF! I thought this was some joke you made up but he actually said that, what the fuck that pint of wine really went to his head!

>Bring in some temporary manager until end of domestic season
>Throw money at Wenger when his contract expires

Can see FA doing it desu

Thanks Big Sam for taking over the headlines.

Now people can stop caring about fucking Cycling and I can continue cheating through TUE.

t. Sir Bradley Wiggins

>sign a manager who's been notoriously weak in European knockout competition

>Miss me yet?

Just kidding, he would have taken the money and offered you 75 % of his asshole

Another one who won't drop Rooney

No, he has his American mission to finish

made for england

He's an utter delight. I'd love to see him back in the headlines, but I bet he's enjoying the Chinese paychecks too much, and good for him.

how does he know about prince harry?

In the scale of football "investigations", this is absolute shit. What have they got, fat sam saying, 'yeah, it's possible to get around 3rd party ownership in certain countries.' Fucking wow, you could ask any manager that question and get the same answer.

David Moyes might be available soon.

announce gary neville

>Implying he cares about money

Sven was my nigga. Just banged every woman his power could attract.

>In the scale of football "investigations", this is absolute shit
Well it is the Telegraph.

That paper has gone to shit in recent years.

Pardew 100%

Well he agrees to take £400k per year to teach people how to get round it, which is pretty bad

Wiggins is a lucky bastard.

DAMAGE CONTROL MODE

This guy is available btw

Don't care really just want him out, he picked the exact same team Hodgson would of picked and got the same result. We will be out at the group stage if he's England manager

>Svennis
>Caring about money
Pick two, Jeeves

Pardew
Pulis
Brendan
Howe
Hughes
whoever bought McCormack for 16 mln
somebody from Watford
Dogleash for buying carroll, henderson, downing
Dyche
Bilic

>gets paid 4 million a year to fuck about as England manager
>slays dat Ulrika Jonsson pussy for the bantz

top lad

I'm totally on board for having a meme manager for a while. Hodgson and Allardyce are so boring and mediocre

you'd have to find his underground bunker first

>reminder that England were literally defeated by a dentist

felix magath for england

We are too pleb to make 4-4-2 to work

In all honesty USA's model of having a director of football who in charge of not just the national team but the whole system from grassroots up is exactly what England needs now.

It doesn't need to be a big name like Klinsmann, use an assistant who worked under someone like Fergie or Wenger who will aim to bring attractive football the fans want and young talent who are technically able to play it.

Give him a 10 year contract and see if you are any better off at the end of it, in all honesty you can't get any worse than getting beat by Iceland so give it a go, your football is a calamity at the minute.

Worst worst case bring back Hoddle and tell him to keep his mouth shut

Would be lovely if Dyche was involved. Anything to blemish the reputation of that piece of human garbage.

He's available you know

Klinsmann is shit. I hope he takes the England job and we bring in a real American like Bob Bradley.

[cheese intensifies]

>Telegraph outs Allardyce, Pulis, Bruce, Pardew, Warnock as cheats
>They never get a job again

I'd get a lifetime subscription for their paper if that happens

>the english
>defeated by good dental hygiene

Absolutely based!

G U U S
U
U
S

He's available you know

If you want to destroy England that sounds pretty right.

They already have all the infrastructures and kids want to be football players, the only thing they lack is a model other than physical development. Maybe even a model in general, but I can't think of anyone who could have one.

And also they need to be poor, that's the only way you end up making the right decisions. There's no way outside of England a club can spend 50M year after year in frauds and still be in first division.

>colin
>ever getting a job again anyway
he turns 70 in 2 years

next england manager lads

unironically solid upgrade

ITS TACTICS TIME

>cropping out the black man

racist bastard, i hope the media whips up a storm about this

Someone post disappearing Tim

So he lasted one international break?

That's gotta be a new record.

Klinsmann in.

Roy Hodgson is available

RAFATIME RAFATIME RAFATIME RAFATIME

talksport are getting in to the story now, if you want to hear what the united jew gimp has to say on the matter

Rafa has always been great in knockout tournaments, he'd unironically be far better than any English manager

No you fucks I want him at Newcastle

Neville btfo, has this manlet got any dignity left?

GUESS WHO'S BACK

BACK AGAIN

>England will unironically get another old british brave lad hoofball faggot instead of one of these actual managers

Could he fix England?

>People unironically talking about Benitez.

>actual managers

Good joke.

>implying he's getting sacked

Benitez is far better than Hodgson or Allardyce or Pardew

Pretty pretty good

cundy trying to excuse Sam now based on the idea sam might not have been england manager at the time

>this thread

>people unironically rate Klinsmann

>the same Klinsmann who has no concrete tactical plan and chokes to small teams like Jamaica and Guatemala

That doesn't mean he's any good. Just not as bad as the rest.

calm down amerilard, yedlin isnt going to achieve anything even with rafa helping him

But why a cape?

>MOUYES TIME BABY!

Yeah, I reckon Larry David would do a better job than fat sam

But he's got a foreign name!

Get him in, no more of this English jobs for the boys

tfw there are LITERALLY no good English managers

I've never cared about Yedlin tbqh

the sun has always been trash that has actively gone out of it's way to derail the England team for some reason

400k is a lifetime of carvery in fairness

But American players are really really really bad

Graham Taylor was the same thing as now over 20 years ago, an English meme manager with no experience of winning major trophies at the highest level

>No English manager has won the PL

Who even is the most successful English manager? I guess Bob Paisley or somebody

he gets a few million a year from the FA

this was a telegraphy investigation

This is true, but Klansmen also fucks around and plays people out of position.

in that exact outfit

Bobby Robson who managed in the premier league and England were actually good under him in 1986 and 1990. Unfortunately he's been dead for years

not anymore

His feet and lower legs look surprisingly healthy.
With alcies and druggies I always expect to see those parts being black or scabby

>a sun journalist left a can of beer outside his house so they could get a picture of him picking up beer to put in the paper

Why are our media such pondlife scum lads. Just leave based Gazza alone

Yeah but our mls based players are still better than the 3rd world players who at best have an mls benchewarmer or two. We shouldn't be losing to teams we've never lost to before and that has happened under Klinsmannn who plays people out of position, makes the players practice yoga rather than outline the tactical plans and has us play hoofball when we're down 2-0 in an important game.

>caught on video in the east abusing the position you gained through english football

England World Cup 2018 confirmed?

>Sam Allardyce will never again speak to a man with a GoPro on his head

>BREAKING NEWS: FA sack Sam Allardyce amid recent reports of breach of player transfer rules, Wayne Rooney to take charge in player-manager role

not really, Klinsmann just doesn't know what he is doing. he takes a bunch of average players with some notable exceptions and doesn't make them better. and Pulisic will probably be really good

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

We need to pull worselves together, dust worselves down.

There's only man for the job

the question isn't if he's getting sacked, it's whether he does time

This might be the only way to get Rooney out of the team if he drops himself to focus on shouting on the sidelines

'ARRY WHERE ARE YOU

It will be Sammy Lee.
FOOTBALLS COMING HOME

>BREAKING: Rooney announce first decision he makes in charge will be to bench himself until the 80th minute after witnessing the difference the tactic made against Leicester

Because that third party will pay some small amount of money for the rights to a player and have full negotiation rights for that player. They'll take their cut of course, and if a team in a country that bans third party ownership would have to pay an extra fee to the owners so the player can have full control again. See the Falcao and earlier Tevez and Mascherano to West Ham.

>out of the team
>player manager
he'll play himself as No9 and have Kane at 10

>implying he cant do both
do you even Football Manager?

>Always two there are, a master and an apprentice

[collapses from february onwards and attempts to renationalise elmo as english intensify]

100% win rate

no goals conceded

>another spineless "le honest football" yes man
I should bet on him right now

I thought it couldn't get more embarrassing...

It's really fucked they spend so much of their time mocking a guy with some pretty deep-set problems.

>name himself as the sole striker in the squad
ftfy

>Over the coming days the Telegraph will detail how:
The assistant manager of a high-profile football club accepted a £5,000 cash “bung”
Ten managers were named by players’ agents as taking bribes to fix player transfers
Two well-known managers discussed becoming ambassadors for the same fictitious firm as Sam Allardyce
Another high-profile manager admitted his players broke FA rules by betting on their own games but he failed to report it
A senior figure at a Premier League club helped undercover reporters to formulate a plan to bribe managers

I"m rubbing my hands so quickly I might start a fire

twitter.com/bbcsport_david/status/777932917528035328

David Ornstein Verified account
@bbcsport_david

Understand Sam Allardyce is to be sacked as @England manager after Telegraph investigation. Craig Shakespeare is to be interim manager.

by the way all of these are Pards

>those potential managers

fucking hell

>Ten managers were named by players’ agents as taking bribes to fix player transfers
RIP EPL

lads

>Shakey
ENGLAND CAPS FOR DRINKY/ALBRIGHTON/MORGAN/SIMPSON/GRAY/CHILWELL/ENGLAND'S BRAVE ROBBIE HUTH

:)

SAM EATS CRISPS WHILE HAVIN A SHIT, PASS IT ON

>A senior figure at a Premier League club helped undercover reporters to formulate a plan to bribe managers
this one will be really fun

>Mahrez and Okazaki locking eyes in that look of relief/celebration

Nothing wrong with that

please involve Pardew, I hate that cunt so much

SAM EATS SHIT WHILE HAVING SOME CRISPS, PASS IT ON

>Sam Allardyce sacked as England manager following Telegraph investigation - Mourinho to be offered job by FA

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37263921

RIP English NT, we barely knew ya.

Can he meme us the world cup?

Oh man, it's gonna be great.

don't you have to put your blind downy to bed, Katie?

It must be the Jew

RIP implies there was something left to die

SAM DRINKS THE LEFTOVER GRAVY AFTER A SUNDAY ROAST, PASS IT ON

Jews use their big noses to smell trouble and stay far away from it

i dont think itll be that senior, maybe an older player or assistant manager.

>mourinho
too obvious

He's available you know

What's Sven doing these days? He was unironically Englands best manager of the past 30 years.

how funny would it be if this all somehow ties back to Joey Barton's autobiography?

>implying he'd be caught

>What's Sven doing these days
coke orgies with Thai trannies

no way, he's too smart

twitter.com/England/status/780498346620362752

>@OfficialBigSam has resigned as @England manager. Gary Megson will be appointed as his successor

OH SHIT

But we were on spee while this happened.

What a time to be alive.

i'd unironically be happy with that desu

Not a chance, Levy is way too clever for that. I bet it's somebody at West Ham.

Henry Winter @henrywinter

Talked to a few FA people tonight. Allardyce is in for a painful inquisition starting properly tomorrow. Touch and go whether he survives.

twitter.com/henrywinter/status/780536962998538241

one some level I feel sorry for him. The West Ham stadium shit is 100x worse corruption but nobody would risk their kikebux investigating that

I've always rated Dowie

looks like mike bassett here

ACTUAL LEGIT TWEET ALERT

He's available you know

I hear that Alan Curbishley is available

Oh god, if west ham take another punch to the gut this early in the season it would be glorious!

FOUR FOUR FUCKING TWO

Would he give up his regional sales manager job for this? I have my doubts.

>Touch and go whether he survives.
...what? I thought he was going to be indicted

THE WETURN when?

>ricky tomlinson is 77 years old

freaked my nut

give him the job

How does the English NT do it.

THEY ALWAYS PROVIDE SUCH BANTZ

ALWAYS

ITS FUCKING GLORIOUS

he's available you know

PUT YOUR BUNG AWAY MISTER

fake twet -- Big same has bine poot in JAIL by the polece and is now on the runn from the poliece and is running away to the CARVARY haha

There's so many dodgy deals it's disgusting.

>my current club derby county getting cucked by sam rush and his agent consortium he used to work for.
>signing literal shit players for a lot of money just because they are represented by some shill
>we were one kick away from premier league
>mfw we are 22nd and scored 1 goal at home all season

What does Andy Garcia know about football?

IT'S TIME FOR HIS GLORIOUS RETURN

TRAP FOR ENGLAND

Actually not a terrible idea

take it back

The Master of Long Ball Football

YES!

Doesn't sound like he has done anything illegal at all, just unethical

Finally, someone else sees through the fucker. Its only a matter of time before someone exposes his tactics and performs a ME7IC0

>england

Is he, dare I say it, available lads?

It's about time guys, after all it is the current year.

>le command no respect autist man

would be terrible senpai

I mean, if you want to play hoofball the right way look no further.

>The Master of Long Ball Football
THERE'S ONLY ONE MAN FOR THE JOB

AND THAT MAN

IS JOHN BECK

He's available you know guys

he's telling the journos how to evade bans imposed on third party ownership by the FA and FIFA

that's more than unethical

THE KING
HAS RETURNED

He's available.

he's available you know

nah it's like tax evasion vs tax avoidance

you know what the right choice is. You're not a filthy racist, are you?

youtu.be/ePGgHqUnRJg

Every time

theres nothing at all in there to suggest how he's telling them do it it is illegal, so it's literally just unethical

We should just bring back Glen Hoddle lads. Surely everyone has forgotten what he said by now.
It wasn't even offensive in the first place 2bh. It's good to have a man with strong beliefs.

I'm available.

would be excellent to finally have a black manager in the biggest job in football

>Junior Lewis is 42

Make it happen

Hoddle would publicly come out and say Sturridge's and Wilshire's injuries are their own past selves' fault

DO IT FA

THINK OF THE EXTREME BANTER

Davids was a complete failure at Barnet

>sexual assault allegations in 3...2...1...

WATCH IT CHRISSY!

Figure I'll post this detestable fat bastard

OOHHHHHH!

can you imagine a Mick-Pards double penetration management team. The fucking bantameter will break

>wild eagle laying eggs

>2016
>news paper/website actually does some real journalism

literally sitting here shocked out of my mind

Nigel Clough just for the memes.

remember when he was linked with literally every available job in the bottom half of the table

lads....

Unironically this man

He'd have the Knighthood in the bags lads

investigative journalism is the one redeeming feature of the British press

>detestable fat bastard
Obligatory response.

It seems Curbishley is allergic to places outside of the M25.

Is he, dare I say it, available, you know?

he'll intentionally sabotage england

>Brian Clough rises from the dead and takes the job and leads England to World Cup glory

I'm sorry....But what the reporters have done is entrapment. They should be sued.

Usually the sun just tries to find out if a manager/player has had an affair

It's time.

Let's stay on our feet.

Hello england i've heard that you are looking for a new manager

that's only for law enforcement you dolt

She's literally our only hope

He's actually a good manager though

kek top banter

he's available, you know

it's a shame trevor benjamin already has caps for jamaica, he's only 37 so i'm sure he could still do a job for england too

...actually, this wouldn't work.

Rooney would get him sacked for banning tomato ketchup at meal times.

>BREAKING Adebayo Akinfenwa given surprise England call up

It's going to be avaible soon

Yet they have >our number pretty much every time >we play.
In normal circumstances, the only team in the Concacaf that the US should ever struggle with is Mexico

How corrupt is England?

>on some weird coincidence no black players ever make the matchday squad

looks like a fat wayne rooney

I can sort of understand why, Europe is so god damn corrupt on every level but your country is probably the only one civil enough that investigative journalists can't get buried in the North Sea every time they uncover some crony ass shit

In Croatia you literally cannot tell where the government ends and where the mafia begins. Trying to expose something there is probably gonna get you shot assuming somebody actually cares because it's an open secret that everything is corrupt to the core

anyone know why would this man would repeatedly acquire the services of enormous black men who served no purpose on the football pitch?

big sam is a nigger lover so he wouldn't have ever done well with england, we need a proper manager who will play actual english players and knows how to manage a team

he's available, you know

It's time for England's Brave Ryan Giggs to cut his teeth

why hasn't the BBC picked up on this?

Sack sam then just don't hire anyone else and let the players decide on how to play. How do we know this doesn't work? No one has ever tried it.

>>mls based players are still better than the 3rd world players who at best have an mls benchewarmer or two.

Examples Please.

MLS is a Joke, and will be for sometime until we move away from boreball and handegg and actually make Football the priority sport. Its happeneing at a slower pace than I would like, but atleast its something.

most British news outlets have only covered anti-Trump news for the past year

HI MAULED!!

What utter nonsense

that's more or less what they used to do 100+ years ago, might be worth giving it another try

he's available, you know

The EPL is like those cheesy Mexican soap operas, I love it.

why not name the other managers then not just fuck over big sam

IT'S TIME

>>World Cup

He can meme you a Euro, PERHAPS.

yep. that's what's on their front page rn
still, this is yuge

Genius.

well I guess excluding Scandinavia and germany, they seem like they have their shit together

drip feed sou have have to buy multiple papers/ read multiple online articles

>England crash out of the 2018 world cup in the group stages
>FUNNY, ISN'T IT

>sam
>just been uncovered as corrupt

>The Torygraph moaning about corruption

kek

KEK
E
K

GENTLEMEN WE HAVE OUR NEW ENGLAND MANAGER

NOBODY

Let the fans vote the team online, won't be any worse

in Bulgaria the first head of the FBI was a known gangster and then they replaced him with another gangster. Then there was a 60k people protest and they replaced him with some nobody

>suddenly Ozil gets an England call up

England is more corrupt than Qatar

>Let the fans vote the team online
can't wait for every Arsenal player to always start

Tbh, this is pretty much how international football works anyway. There is fuck all time to play a system so players just try to figure it out amongst themselves. The only thing the manager has control over is who has to figure it out on the pitch come game day.

It's why Spain (Barca, Madrid), Germany (Bayern), etc do well. Because their players already know how to play and the managers don't have to do anything.

>England is suddenly filled with Turkish and Egypitian born players

Also Mark Nible.

who was completely unconnected to the people that instated him, I'm sure

the fucking mayor of Zagreb got put in jail for stealing millions from the city, and then he recently got himself out just in time to run for prime minister, while throwing big fountain opening parties he built like a year ago right before the election. it's such a fucking joke

>shit little england embarrassed again

Literally just watched that Watergate movie yesterday, that one with Robert Redford. Where did everything go wrong?

>Gibbs
>Chambers
>Welbeck
>Ox
>Jenkinson
>Walcott
>Wilshere

Meh, there are worse options to call up.

make this happen FA

You're not wrong

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/roberto-saviano-britain-corrupt-mafia-hay-festival-a7054851.html

Next game is Malta at home. Would be better than going through the rigmarole of finding another manager tbf

>Squad put to an online poll
>Cred Forums rigs it
Who's in our starting XI Cred Forums?

11 -
22 -
33 -
44 -
55 -
66 -
77 -
88 -
99 -
00 -
12 -

>implying hoards of paki manure bandwagoners won't make sure pooney and trashford start every match

Rppney

Paul Konchesky

Wilshere in his current form

Availability: 20

Pardew, Pulis, Paul Lambert, Redknapp, Mark Hughes, Neil Warnock, Steve Evans, Iain Holloway, Koeman and Michael Laudrup are the 10 btw lads. from a mate who works for Guardian sports team

A cardboard cutout of Jay-Jay Okocha

Heskey

Rashford

Robert Green at GK

teddy sheringham

Jamal Blackman

Jamal Blackman

would have more creativity than sterling that's for sure

Michael Dawson.

An incredibly wrinkly ballsack

neymar

Rooney

Adam Johnson

>now a dubs thread

Piss off

>Let the fans vote the team online

End up with a based John Scott in the NHL All Star Game storyline

>mfw

Stevie G

only Pards and Laudrup are realistic

Big Sam a good boy!

david seaman
gareth ainsworth
darren bent
peter crouch
wes brown

shearer

Ched Evans

Phil "The Power" Taylor

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Wes Morgan

Meh

OH SHIT

Martin Tyler

I completely forgot Laudrup managed Swansea, he will definitely be involved

nice
someone else take over, I wanna sleep

11 -
22 -
33 - phil taylor
44 - wes morgan
55 -
66 -
77 -
88 - michael dawson
99 -
00 - neymar
12 -

groping girls in caravans outside of fife is not a playing position

He's Jamaican

jimmy bullard

EBJT

noice

Benjani Mwaruwari

Amazed no ones mentioned Gary Rowett tbqhwyf

MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT MIKE BASSETT

Tony Hibbert

titus bramble

Roy Keane's newly found bastard son

The alternative Worked really well with all our previous managers hasn't it

That was the joke senpai

Mark Noble

make it fucking happen

Ade Akinbiyi

haven't listened to TalkSport in a while but I imagine they'd still be shilling for Harry Redknapp

An Argie? Never in a million years.

4-4-FUCKING-2

chris kamara

Titus Bramble

The team needs a Cholo figure. Someone who would threaten Sturridge with a real injury unless he stops bitching and gets on the field

What do you think is going to happen, he arranges a friendly with Argentina on the Falkland Islands and a suspiciously high amount of tickets are given to the away fans?

Southamton and Celtic are the ones being exposed tomorrow.

Wanyama, Forster, Van Dijk transfers all fradualent. Bought by Celtic for about £5M and sold for 5x that within a couple seasons.

transfer to celtic were sanctioned by agents connected with southampton in order to sell them on in a couple seasons for massive profit

The Saviour

Paul Gascoigne

Da fuck? No chance. All tho I know you're jokinh.

he's available you know

>Spain (Barca, Madrid
>Madrid
top keks

jamie vardy's broken wrist

What does Andrew Lincoln know about football?

Dodged a fucking bullet there

andre "pray the gay away" gray

Jimmy Hill

that's just cruel, user

>His club is in 7th place

Ravel Morrison

Andre "Body bag for every fag" Gray

Jock Stein

He's shit. Should have won at least one tournament with the players he had.

>During a conversation about England’s upcoming matches, Allardyce said the national side were next due to play Malta and then “it’s Slovenia or something”

>All that trouble for Forster

But y

Tbf, no one cares about qualifiers.

Robbie fowler

jimmy glass

>Should have won at least one tournament
>at least

pls. England aren't even quarter finals material at most tournaments

top keks he simply doesn't give a fuck and is probably the highest paid nt manager in the world

You know he's available ;)

Also, who >worried about their club being caught up in this?

Meh, at this point, why not.

Rppney

jimmy glass for england's number 9

Gary nev

steve howard

why is there nothing on the BBC about this?

Strange , not on guardian either. Maybe telegraph has some sort of first rights

Pajeet 4 Ingerlund

Reported this thread THREE times now and still no delete.

Fed up of the ABE mentality of this board and the nonsense threads all the time.

>MUH DENTIST
>MUH BIG SAM CONSPIRACY

How about you all grow up a little.

>literally the best English manager right now

He would make a fine England manager.

Jamie Carragher

Pajeet is a derogatory name lad, like tyrone. Dont call me that.

Sky sports running it

0/10

hello friend

FYI:
This happened to our NT a few years ago and we lost 2 games in a row (can't remember which ones, but they were Armenia tier or worse) because our Federation president though that the team could play well for a couple of games while they decided on the NT manager.

>Allardyce is in for a painful inquisition starting properly tomorrow.
>Touch and go whether he survives.

It sounds like they're going to torture him within an inch of his life. Poor Sam.

>mfw

Good point.
Get Di Canio IN

the fact that there's any chance of him keeping the job as (the highest paid) nt manager is hilarious

I miss Alan Green 606

>muh entrapment

back to

Hodgson clearly is the steady ha-oh wait.

it's GIGGSEH time

You would be Canada tier without your black players.

Gary Speed's just hanging about, I bet he could do a job.

This is why England's the best football nation

We're mediocre at best but in so many exciting different ways

america thought it could top us in stupidness with the trump debate

>Worked for Greece in 2004 get Otto Rehhagel in, he's used to winning 1-0 with shit players
That wasn't hoofball, it was glorious Catenaccio

how about that Robert Enke? his career has gone a bit off-track but get him training with the england squad and he's bound to pick up some steam

It was blatantly Vardy betting on himself or one of the spurs lads

Yeah, we'd really miss Clyne and... Sterling, who's never had a good game for England ever. Good post.

Clyne is a tremendously consistent fullback

Which is why I said we'd miss him. Are all yanks this stupid?

Thanm fuck. Sam was such a shitey appointment I'm glad he's fucked himself into getting sacked already.

Pls make a better decision this time FA

He is from NI

That implies they'll even qualify for the World Cup.

>implying that the FA has ever made a good decision with their managers.

Why can't you just take the L and hire a FOREIGN manager?

t. American who only started watching football less than 5 years ago

What happened to Fabio Capello that made him go mad with the English NT?

What is a wog?

The same thing that happens to every England manager.

looks like wayne rooney then

will this be the shortest tenure by an england manager ever?

Why did England sack this guy?

How is this garbage thread still here.

>494

>495

What's it like to be English lads

They can't hear you over the sound of shitty food and worse weather.

You can't spell SUCKS without UK

>499

>500

Fellow derby lad, it's depressing.

Joey Barton

new thread when

can't spell USA=gay without USA

>Why not go after the big games

He's probably the highest paid manager in English football and is literally called 'Big Sam'. I don't know how bigger you can get