LeCOWARD James

espn.com/nba/story/_/id/17646037/lebron-james-supports-colin-kaepernick-right-protest-stand-anthem

>LeBron choking and making excuses when he has to step up for a big moment once again
>m-muhh son

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2BfqDUPL1I
youtu.be/ZXjdwAbBa5c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BRUH LMAO COON ASS UNCLE TOM NIGGA SMDH

>anyone with children should not make important political stances

Thank God LeBeta doesn't represent men as a whole, he's soft as fuck

The flag worship in the US is getting out of hand

I respect him a lot more now for not caving into the pressure. America is the greatest country on earth; if people had actually lived anywhere else in the world before they would realize this.

>America is the greatest country on earth
If your sole measurement is incarceration rate in the alleged "land of the free", then sure. We're head and shoulders above every other country in that regard.

LeBron is being based 2bh

NBA players don't have as much free will as NFL players

doesn't want to lose his sponsorships

it's a smart business move

b-but muh war on drugs

Well no shit. He has a lot of fans and wishes not to piss them off which would hurt his bottom line. This is more of a social class issue than it is a race issue. Other high profile athletes will mostly follow the same line.

Clearly neither you nor the OP actually read the article. He didn't use his son as a reason, he just talked about his son being 4 years away from driving a car and if he's pulled over etc

Is this the biggest heel turn in sports history?

The war on drugs is soft as fuck? Want to see a real war on drugs look at what is happening in the Philippines.

>be american
>get shot

nice ((((((((first))))))))))) world lmao

BASED NEGROES

>LeBron
>A$AP Rocky
>Brentley Vinson

I always found anthems and shit to be weird and pointless to begin with. I also think your pledge of allegiance is really fucking creepy, it's like some North Korea shit

I've been very critical of lebrick in the past, but i can't imagine the kind of person you'd have to be to find something wrong with what he said. You're honestly so pathetic for even reading an ESPN article in the first place. Then you get so butthurt that you feel the need to immediately post this on Cred Forums. As if people on Cred Forums are big enough losers. OP I mean this in the most genuine, unironic way way possible. KYS

>peruANO

>be Mexican
>be relevant

Pick one, pedro

The flag is a representation of us, the people, independent of the government you turboliberal niggerlover

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2BfqDUPL1I

Lebron got too much money, fame and image to dip into the political bs, he's smart.

Karpernick is a washed up shitter trying to seek attention, he has nothing to lose but everything to gain, especially publicity.

>lebron making the most nuanced and reasoned stance possible
>Cred Forumseddit trashing him for reasons they don't even really understand

He's not gonna throw away his chance at future owner of the Cavs for Colin Kaepernick

yeah we should probably stop arresting people who commit crimes, you're right. you see a high incarceration rate, and I see an effective police force. and before you bitch about a gram of pot being a felony, that's your fault for not moving out of that state. if Utah wants to vote for that, then so be it, it's their right.

Wait, what? Isn't it literally the opposite eay around? Tge NBA has guarenteed contracts and individual players are more impactful meanwhile in the NFL they have shit underpaid contracts and a lot of these negros will just be cut if they get too out of hand.

You're totally right, the other guy is wrong. Semi related, the USA Hockey coach said that if anyone sat for the anthem they'd sit the game. USA Hockey got crushed anyway, but there's definitely a difference in the Big 4 athlete cultures

Correct. Lebron James has more freedom and power than any athlete in the world. (also more to loose)

>I see an effective police force
That must explain why America's murder rate is quadruple that of Germany

>american
>black

choose 1

but really though, black people are the ones shooting eachother. they can kill themselves off for all I care.

Swap out 17% of Germany's population with nogs and get back to me.

it explains that the eradication of blacks/spics in response to their overbreeding is underway.

nothing but natural equilibrium

considering usa population is almost quadruple that of germany, guns are available and black people seem to kill each other for sport it doesn't seem so bad

>the definitions of crimes are static
>the treatment of controlled substances is consistent and sensible\

recognizing glaring flaws in the legal system isn't the same as excusing criminals

funny, roody-poos make up over 60% of murders and spics make up around 20%.. effectively making 80% of "murders" justifiable (cleansing). This leaves only 1/5 of the murders to be legitimate (white/asian).

4*1/5 = 4/5 of Germany's murder rate.

America is the greatest country on Earth if you stay away from the nig areas.

ever been to a predominantly black area in america?

Take it to Cred Forums

Fucking Drumpftards

Fuck that. Globalits started this shit and forced it into sports.

He supports his right to protest, not necessarily his position.

The difference is no one gives a fuck what Torts says because he shouldn't even have been coaching Team USA in the first place, not to mention that horrendous roster he selected. I would have sat during the anthem if only to be able to say we lost because Torts was retarded and wouldn't play me desu.

I imagine he will not be invited back to the Olympics if he did sit on the anthem.

Why are all these guys protesting the national flag when the real problem is municipal police forces who take orders from the state governments? Shouldn't they be protesting at city hall or at their state capitals?

Because they're being used by political forces greater than they understand.

Not defending his faggotry, but you might not know what a "rate" is.

Oh, I know. Torts is coaching my disaster of an NHL team.

But you really think hockey players participate in this shit at any rate similar to NFL?
youtu.be/ZXjdwAbBa5c