Cristiano didn't look at his coach when he came off the field, and went straight to the bench. There he said...

>Cristiano didn't look at his coach when he came off the field, and went straight to the bench. There he said, referring to Zidane, “your fucking mother” or "fuck you", as the Spanish term used by Cristiano can be applicable for both.
>He didn't stop there however, before muttering a Portuguese expression which can be seen as “fuck yourself” or “for fuck’s sake”.

beinsports.com/us/laliga/news/revealed-what-cristiano-ronaldo-said-about-zi/342532?utm_content=buffer0fcbe&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

What's gonna happen against Dortmund now?

lmao

ni hao my friend

>tfw you see one of your countrymen posting

feers good man

hongcouver whatup

He a good boy

Hker reporting in

ODB and CR7 should date

Why are there so many hkers in Vancouver

Zidane should headbutt that pussy 2006 worldcup style

tech jobs

"La putana di tua sorella"
>headbutt

It's a beautiful city.

Low paid jobs.

desperately waiting for this to happen

Zidane's looked completely docile so far though, like he doesn't know what he's doing but it's going well so he just keeps playing the role

That's because he's no great manager, Benitez is in ironicallywhat turned them around
That and a disgusting cupcake draw

I hope they try cashing in on him

>What's gonna happen against Dortmund now?

real will be assblasted into space

dortmund scored 20 goals in their last 4 games

if this was true zidane would have headbutted him

>yfw Munure buy back Ronaldo for 200 mil
>Maureen Ibra Ronaldo Pogba
>Egos out of control
>United divides
>Rooney kills himself by over comfort eating
>Pogba dabs too hard and pierces his eye on Ibra's Muhammed nose
>Ronaldo relegated to reserves by an out of control Jose, falls down a pothole while playing Accrington U21's in a pub car park
>leg amputated
>Arsenal win the league
>Wenger asks Jose how his ass tastes
>Jose hangs himself

Thank you Zidane I love you

>Arsenal win the league
became implausible at this point lad. pure fantasy, would never happen

the expression he used in portuguese is never used as "fuck yourself", but nice way to sell papers

>Arsenal win the league
you went too far

>2nd best player in the world right now(2nd to an autistic dwarf) telling top 5 best player of all time to fuck himself

Lol go back to your North African fuck boy Chrissy

what are you even on about, I don't like that diva either

The last guy that made Ronaldo his enemy is now refered to as >mouyes and his career has fallen apart.

Ronaldo is bigger than Madrid. Zidane will soon realize what he's done angering the greatest.

Why don't Perez sell Ronaldo to PSG for 130 mil. and buy 3-4 great players instead?

they may have a transfer ban for the next two windows, they simply can't afford to sell anybody and I winder how much would clubs be willing to spend on rolando considering his huge wages and recent decay

Why would Perez sell Ronaldo and not just fire the useless Zidane?

He's down to Zidane because he's hired and fired literally everyone else.

>Still carrying this lastre around
>Still playing with 10 men
Embarrasing.
If I were Tito Flored I would have sold Ronaldo this summer to PSG

He said "vai para o caralho" exclusively didn't he?

If so, it can be translated to "fuck off" and literally means "go to the dick" [caralho was the tallest pole on ships in the old old days yada yada]

>Insulting Zidane's family

Headbutt is inevitable

This. Cr7 better wear a chest plate or something

that amount would only get you 1.5 good players these days

or 1 shit player

>1.5 good players these days
Only if you buy EPLel players.If you dont buy overpriced memes you can buy 4 good players with that money

>What's gonna happen against Dortmund now?
he'll score a tap in and a penalty and assure journalists that nothings wrong between him and fedora doge man.

nah, its not about where the player is from, its where hes going.

>thinking you can translate swearing that way